Giving Doggy Style Oral Pleasure

Still looking for..........

That hot, wet, hairy muffin. Bend over sexy and let me have a taste.................
 
It's a fetish for me........

Is that a fetish? I thought it was just sex...but certainly a kind i enjoy.

Once I have done this with a new lover, then we can move on to a serious fuck. This is like a summer home, we'll visit it often................
 
Just renewing an old thread for new readers

It has been a while since I enjoyed sexy interaction here, If this thread arouses you, please say hello.

UBW
 
only a few...

Sadly I got to do this only a few times. The first time is still in my brain as the greatest time I ever had. Now looking back it was because my wife was in such a sexual lusty brain fog, that when I asked her to raise her ass for me, she did it without hesitation. I lie on my stomach and crawled into her hot triangle. I licked, sucked, tongued, probed, laved her entire cunt until she was shaking and cumming, and pushing back on my face. I kneeled into her and fucked her from behind and squirted cum into her in only a few strokes. I too had never been so sexed up. As I recall, she wouldn't let me kiss her because my face was full of her juice.

Some of this is reflected in many of my stories here. I hope you will look for my stories.

Jay Richards
 
Awesome!

Thanks for sharing Jay. I know there are more sexy readers out there with similar stories!

UBW
 
I absolutely love eating another womans pussy from behind and have done so on a number of occasions. This position is actually my preferred one to orally pleasure another female. Tits pressed to bed, ass up high , spreading her cheeks wide fulling exposing her sex to my tongue and have licked up to the sound of her squealing, licking that little "rosebud" as well. Not to mention I LOVE having it done to me as well.
 
Oh to be a fly on the wall!

You paint a lovely image Ms. Beth. I find giving oral pleasure this way is very primal, yet very intimate. If your "lickee" is restrained, it adds a whole new element. Thank you for sharing sexy.

UBW
 
I am an ass man. So having a woman on her knees in the doggie position ass up is a big turn on for me. In fact I like the woman on top 69 position which is the same position except that I am under her. But I wonder as I attack and lick her from behind if it is comfortable for her in that position?

ES
 
Not sure.

As a man, I can only say that I only experience great pleasure and no discomfort when I am on my knees and elbows, licking a woman from behind, usually with the side of her face pressed deep into her pillow. I love the way her breasts hang (when applicable), and the inviting heart shape that her naked buttocks form. I just beckons to me............

UBW
 
Without a doubt my favorite sexual position is doggy, with my BBC boyfriend deeply pounding me from behind while my cuckold faggot licks my clit from below. Occasionally I will suck cucky's rock hard cock while I revel in the intense pleasure.

The continuous stream of 'body orgasms' I achieve from this build one upon another, and there is no greater pleasure on earth.

I have been known to chew on cucky's cock a bit while in the throes of this 'fucklicking' extravaganza, rendering it useless until it heals. This also excites me, and I have been trying to find a cock cage that can fit his fat hog. We've tried many, along with ice baths, and I hope to find an off-the-shelf cage that can fit the girth at his root.
 
Last edited:
As a man, I can only say that I only experience great pleasure and no discomfort when I am on my knees and elbows, licking a woman from behind, usually with the side of her face pressed deep into her pillow. I love the way her breasts hang (when applicable), and the inviting heart shape that her naked buttocks form. I just beckons to me............

UBW


Agree, I adore eating my wife's BBW pussy in that position
 
I love eating pussy! So many different variations! They love it when I do the alphabet with my tongue!
I love exploring inside every hole with my tongue driving them nuts!!!
 
I love eating pussy! So many different variations! They love it when I do the alphabet with my tongue!
I love exploring inside every hole with my tongue driving them nuts!!!


Alphabet on her clit, then tongue I her ass. Used to guarantee submissive state.
 
Back
Top