orgy room III

*I lean into the kiss, but when I feel the table beneath me I look behind and see Mona putting on the strapon* Fuck... I've never done that before... *my pussy is still dripping, I'm so wet all across there*
 
I spread her legs and point the strap on at her defenseless pussy. I push the dildo in her pussy...One inch goes in...then another. Then I push it all the way in!!
 
I walk into the room. Robe loose and first coffee in hand and sit down in one of the comfy armchairs. I had noticed some commotion on the other side of the room when I came in. Looking up I see my old cum chum Monak getting busy with another woman with a strap on. I take a sip of coffee and watch the action.
 
Coquette comes with a passion. I thrust deep in her pussy, her legs raised over my shoulder then she cries out and squirts her cum down her behind to the floor. I pull out and point it at her mouth so she could clean it.....then I put it away and sit at the table and start to eat breakfast....I notice Bigs sitting in the lounge......I wave at him.....
 
Waving back at Monak, I wonder if she is up for some fun. I am really not awake yet and I am content to watch her eat some breakfast. There is something really sexy about watching a nearly naked woman eat breakfast.
 
I start to eat a stack of pancakes.....Pouring maple syrup over them.....i take a mouthful and start to chew. They were very good. I then sip my coffee.......
 
I then take the syrup and pour a bit over my two breasts......The syrup rolls down my globes and over my nipples.....I look toward Bigs......and ask

"Want to help me clean up?"
 
Well, I said to myself, here's an invitation. I like tits and I like syrup. I walk over, robe draped open, cock hardening and when I get to Monak I put a hand on her shoulder and get down to my knees to check out the situation. Perky nipples with syrup. I look to her reach up, give her a nice kiss on the lips and then settle down and start lapping on her syrup covered chest. Her nipples immediately swell and stiffen.
 
"oooohhhh....." His lips licking the syrup off my breasts. They begin to swell as the cool air brushes against them. My nipples harden......He then kisses my lips....my fingers play with his chest hair......
 
Now I get on my knees....grip his member then kiss the head of his cock. My lips press against his throbbing pole....they move up and down his shaft, pulling it to the right and left.
 
Finishing my coffee, and horny from all the action going on around me, I am getting very moist between my legs. Time to get into the action.

I take of my top and bra and cupping my tits, massage them with their hardening nipples. One hand goes between my legs and fingers my pussy through my panties, watching the guy getting his big cock being gobbled by Mona. What I need is a guy like that to come in so I can suck him to full full hardness and then give me the seeing to I am craving.....
 
Watching the young lady play with her pussy.......She seems ike a nice girl......
 
It's hard to wander when you have a nice, eager and willing mouth around your cock, however I can't help to notice a new lady in the room getting ready for some fun!
 
You thrust your cock deep in my throat....I gag a bit then move my lips back and forth........i can taste the precum on my lips.
 
I like eye contact and so I take my rock hard cock into my hand and pull it from Monak's mouth. She looks up at me and I give it three hard tight strokes to get more precum. With my left hand I swipe some off and rub it gently on her soft, wet lips. As I do I ask her "Monak, wouldn't you like some of this on your clit and pussy"?
 
"Oh yes, sir.....please take me......" I tell him.....my pussy is wet and sweat are on my breasts......
 
Looking around we find a mice daybed in the corner. Reaching down I help her stand up. As she comes to her feet I give her a big tight hug and a hard french kiss. My precum coated cock pressed tightly to her tummy. Breaking away, we walk over to the day bed where I gently help Monak to lie down reclining against the pillows at the end. Just walking over I produced more precum and I don't want it to go to waste. Spreading her legs apart her moist pussy shines in the light. Taking a swipe at mey cock I put a dollop of precum on her pussy and spread it up and down her wet slit.
 
'oooohhh..." Your fingers spread your precum on my pussy.......you make me squirm......My legs shudder......i kiss you again.......
 
The sight of Monak's pussy Is making me crazy with lust! Before I fuck it, I have to see what it tastes like. Spreading another dollop of precum I get down on my knees and nuzzle up to her. Teasing with mu tongue as I get closer. I just love the mixture of pussy juice and precum.
 
I grip his hair as his tongue licks my pussy lips....."oooohhhh!!" I moan as his tongue darts in my cunt!! I pull him towards me....He feels so good.....
 
As Monak pulls me up by the hail, I make it a point to slide my cock up her leg, paying particular attention to the smooth inside of her thigh.
 
"aaaahhhh!!" He slides his cock up my leg.....pointing it at my defenseless pussy........He then enters in......He feels so full.......i spread my legs further.
 
As I enter Monak's pussy with ease, It's SO WET and READY, I take her hands and hold them over her head as I begin to stroke fuck her pussy!
 
Back
Top