Love in spite of it all. (closed)

She saw the wink and realized that in all honesty she was closer to her stepsons age than her husbands. Then listening to what he was saying she nodded

We could do that before the morning workout. Sleep sounds like the.perfect plan though once we get home though I agree.

She began driving home with the occasional glance over to him catching him doing the same thing. They were home all too soon as she.pulled into the drive. The facelift to the outside of the house was clear all the way down to the landscaping. Slipping from the suv she smiled.
 
He got out of the Pathfinder and looked around at the grounds surrounding his father's house. If this was any indication of what she had done to the inside it must be incredible. The landscaping was awesome. "You have done a great job out here Lorelei. The landscaping is incredible. I am very impressed."

He followed her into the house and stopped just inside the door. He looked around at what she had done in the foyer. "This is great. I can't wait to see the rest of the house."
 
She smiled as they walked in turning around to look at him

Glad you like it.

Walking deeper into the house she glanced around making sure everything was spotless as always not that she ever really entertained or had visitors.
 
"If you don't mind Lorelei, I am going to get a shower and call it a night. I am really glad my father had you pick me up instead of his driver. You were great company. Tomorrow morning I get the grand tour and then we workout."

He watched her to see if she was disappointed that he was going to go to bed. He wondered if she wanted to stay up and talk some more, or if she was ready for bed too.

"Goodnight Lorelei... thank you for being such a great hostess this evening. I am looking forward to spending more time with you tomorrow." Trevor walked over to Lorelei and gave her a hug and a soft kiss on the cheek.
 
She nodded and smiled. Sleep was a good idea. Accepting the.hug and kiss she almost tensed clearly not used to affection like that or anytime in so long.

Well then good night Trevor. I am usually awake around 9 am. Well awake and capable of functioning beyond hunting down the coffee pot.

She turned and headed to her room with a smile glad there was someone around she could talk with and have company. Once in her room and ready for bed sleep overtook her quickly filled with innocent enjoyable dreams of shopping working out with and talking with Trevor.
 
Trevor slowly walked toward his room. He entered the room and closed the door behind him. After dropping hi bag on the bed he flicked on the television and began to undress. He dropped his fatigues in a pile next to the bed and headed into the bathroom to shower.

It had been a long day and the shower felt awesome. After getting out of the shower he toweled off and headed back into the bedroom. He climbed into bed and fell asleep to the noise of the television.
 
Morning seemed to arrive quickly as the house sprang to life about nine am. Coffee pot kicking on and ready by nine as well. Once she was up and about and ready for the day she made her way down to the kitchen as she glanced around sipping her coffee. This was going to be interesting having someone around the house to spend time with.
 
Trevor woke up and put on sweats. He splashed water on his face and brushed his teeth and then headed down the stairs. The smell of coffee filled the air. He walked into the kitchen and saw Lorelei drinking coffee.

"Good morning Lorelei." He headed over toward the coffee pot. "Where do you keep the coffee mugs?" His eyes moved over Lorelei. She looked just as good in the morning as she had the previous night. He poured a cup of coffee and walked over and sat at the table.
 
Morning.

She smiled sipping her coffee.

So tour first or work out first... I like both ideas.

She finished off her coffee and reached to get another cup enjoying there being someone there to talk to.
 
"hey. It is your house, so, you decide. We can take the tour first or we can work up a sweat first. That is up to you. Of, course if we workout first we will need to shower first before taking the tour.". Gregory smiled evilly at Lorelei. He had a mental picture of her in the shower and he was happy that he had baggy sweatpants on.

He continued to SIP his coffee..... All the time letting his eyes move over her body. He got up to get another cup of coffee. "so, what will it be mom," he said with a chuckle.
 
That just sounds strange I am not much older than you.

She laughed and waited for him to finish his second cup of coffee before they began the tour. She had dealt with many repairs and cosmetic redecorating throughout the house making it feel a bit more home like and warm. It could have been an attempt to try to get her husband to soften and be more family like but nothing would change him and she knew.that.

Ending the tour with the home gym.
 
"I was just teasing Lorelei. But you are my step-mother, so, I just had to throw it out there." He finished his second cup of coffee and set the cup in the sink. He followed Lorelei from the kitchen as she led him on a tour of the house.

He was impressed with what she had done. The house was taking on more of a homey feel... something that Trevor had never felt when he had lived there. "You have done a great job Lorelei. I am very impressed."

He followed her into the home gym. "Wow, this is great. Perfect for a nice workout. I'll tell you what... I'll meet you back here in five minutes. You decide what you want to do and we will follow your workout." Trevor headed back to his room to change for the workout.
 
She nodded wondering what he needed to change into the sweats she thought were fine but waited and once he was back and then began the workout swapping between the different machines and other equipment in varying intervals. She was actually enjoying this. Having someone to.work out with and talk to normally she just had music on and she did this time too but she barely noticed it.
 
Trevor returned in a pair of shorts and a dri-fit shirt. He walked back in and began working his way around the machines.... following Lorelei on each piece of equipment. He was pushing himself hard and working up a great sweat.

It was the best workout he had in a long time. Walking through the mountains was just a workout. Working out with Lorelei was much better. After all, she was fantastic to look at and provided tremendous motivation
 
She smiled once they were done as she blot her neck and face with the little towel.

So what to do after we get cleaned up? Anywhere yummy wanna go... need to go... or just relax here?

She watched him somewhat... mainly his eyes there was something about them something warm and caring that drew her.
 
He finished working out and looked over at Lorelei as she asked what he wanted to do. He enjoyed the idea of spending the day with her. He really didn't care what they did.

"Hey, it is your house and you are the hostess. Why don't you pick something to do. I would enjoy doing anything with you. It will give me the chance to get to know my step-mom some more."

He enjoyed throwing that little dig in there again. However, he was enjoying spending the time with such a beautiful woman. "I am going to jump in the shower, and I will meet you in the living room. Anything you want to do is fine with me."
 
Beyond my usual just wandering and winds shopping I never really have anything planned. Boring I know but I'm used to it.

She shrugged as she leans back against some of the equipment and sighed. It was a pretty boring life at most she migration buy a bottle of wine to end the day with hat night in a hot bath. She could not imagine what his childhood must have been like or I it was just te years after he was grown that her husband had become so empty.
 
"Let's get out of here. If you want to go shopping I will tag along. I might need to get some stuff to wear since all I really have is my camo. I think I need more than just the two shirts and one pair of pants in my bag."

Trevor went into his room and showered and changed. When he was finished he went downstairs to the kitchen, took out a bottle of water and sat down to wait for Lorelei. He wasn't sure why, but he thought that he was going to have a good time shopping with her. After all, how could it not be enjoyable to spend the day with a beautiful, sexy woman>
 
Having someone to shop with and for... she liked that idea... he shold get to enjoy his father's money too its only.fair he get something out of his ties to his father since human contact and care did not.seem high on his dads priority list.

Sounds great whatever you wanna buy I will get it.

She wat he'd him take off and went herself to shower and get dressed for a shopping outing. Something comfortable colorful and relaxed within reason. A nice cotton dress flowing handkerchief skirt and slip on flats as she normally finds shoes she at.least tries on.

Heading back downstairs she collected up her purse and keys waiting for Trevor.
 
He sat at the table waiting for Lorelei. He thought about how he would spend the next six weeks. He did not want to occupy all of Lorelei's time. After all, she had plenty to do. She had a life before his arrival and she would have a life after he left.

He heard her coming down the stairs and headed out to the foyer. He followed Lorelei out the door and toward her SUV. "I really appreciate you driving me around. I am going to have to see about renting a car so that I can get around without you having to chauffeur me around."
 
I don't mind... its nice having someone around.

She smiled hopping up into suv already a few places in mind to take him shopping. She was enjoying all this time with him. What was not to enjoy he was attractive caring and warm... it was easy to spend time.with. Quickly trying to think of something else he was her stepson after all even though he was maybe just a few years younger than her.

So where to first? Any particular shops you want to go to?
 
Trevor looked over at Lorelei as she drove off. Her dress slid up a little exposing the soft skin of her firm legs. "We can go anywhere you want. I have not been around here for years, so, i am not that familiar with the shops. I am sure we can find something for me near the stores you want to shop in."

He felt really comfortable with Lorelei. A part of him felt really bad for her since she was married to his father. Trevor's father couldn't give Lorelei anything she needed, except money.

When they got to the first store Trevor followed Lorelei inside. He caught himself checking her out as she walked in front of him. This was his step-mother. She was married to his father. He shouldn't be thinking like this or looking at her like that, but he couldn't help himself.
 
She tried on a few outfits always walking out to see what he thought. She was not sure why but it seemed better than him just sitting there. She had no real intention of buying herself anything mainly wanting to focus on him. She walked back out in her dress asking the cashier where some shops were that would be good for him and then headed there to look.
 
He watched Lorelei trying on several different outfits. Everything looked great on her. It wasn't like the outfits made her look good. It was more like she made the outfits look perfect. He was surprised when she walked out with nothing.

He heard her ask about shops for men's clothing. He looked at her with a questioning look. "Everything looked good on you, why didn't you get anything?" He followed her as they went into a store and moved toward clothing for him. He looked at some shirts and at some pants.

"So, tell me, do you see anything you like? I was never any good at this shopping stuff. When I usually shop I just grab a bunch of stuff in my size and then I just put an outfit together when I am getting dressed. No real forethought."
 
I may end up going back and getting something but this is normal for me and anyways his trip is about you so lets find you a few casual outfits and some a tad more dressy just in case.

She smiled to him and began finding things she hoped he would like and handed them to him. She was enjoying this and hoped he would walk out so she could see them on him. She could not stop her thoughts from slipping BA k to him and hose eyes and that warmth about him
 
Back
Top