Married, Happy, and craving cock

And have her introduce me to her bf / husband... The thought of fooling around with another curious guy while his wife / gf watches is an amazing jo fantasy for me...

This! And being directed by her whilst she watches us
 
first gay encounter

Hello guys,

I came over to nose around a bit to satisfy my own curiosity, but it occurs to me some of you might enjoy my new story about a straight guy who's seduced into his first gay encounter.

As one reader already commented, "I'm straight, but this is great!"

 
you could ask me, but my wife does know it. I write homo or bi stories for here and browse sites. we have talke this out and the only thing left that troubles her is PERSONAL contact on the web. anonymous porn is ok this site is okay, but no one on one.
 
For some strange reason, I do not fantasize about kissing a man but yet do get excited at the thought of sucking a man off.
 
For me it all centers around the cock, I fantasize about the feel, the taste, the orgasm!!!

ff2c41be17f0a92aedbd7ed1265db8db-d5binl7.jpg
 
The reason?

Do mature married men crave cock because women, bless them bring to much baggage to the event, and man to man is more is simple sex just for the pleasure of it.
 
Craving cock

I crave cock because it's cock. I enjoy having sex with women and all that goes with it, but I also enjoy dressing up and having a guy take me from behind after I've given him a nice blowjob. I don't know why people don't just take it for what it is...sex.
 
For some strange reason, I do not fantasize about kissing a man but yet do get excited at the thought of sucking a man off.

This seems to be very common and it was for me too. But recently, the thought of kissing is not a turn-off any more. Hmmmmmm?!
 
Just in case this is up anyone's alley... ;)

He gazed at me, then kissed me again, and little by little I felt that restraint he’d imposed on himself slipping away, the weight of his hand finally succumbing to gravity, then daring at last to explore, then take possession of my body inch by inch, and then he lifted himself on top of me and I thought I was going to tell him no, it’s too much, but his warmth and weight on me felt so good, the scent of him filling me each time I took a breath was making me even hungrier for him, and the way he was kissing me and touching me had me gasping, moaning, straining for every caress, and I was writhing under him, the way our bodies rubbed and slid against each other driving me crazy, worse than the cruelest torment of want from adolescent days when every encounter with my girlfriends stopped short of release, leaving me in agony until I could get home and jerk off.

He ended the kiss, rose up on his knees. Towering over me, his hungry gaze framed above the sight of his hard cock drove a fresh spike of want and fear into me. He reached past me, and laid a bottle of lube on the blanket by my hip.

Suddenly in a panic, my whole body tensed as if for battle I asked in a constricted voice that sounded almost angry, “What’s that for?”

“I’m going to suck your cock until you beg me for mercy,” he said, no dent in his embracing, caressing voice. “And while I suck you, I’m going to finger your ass."


If you want to read more about how Martin, a straight singer and guitarist of a popular L.A. band, succumbs to his first gay encounter when he is seduced by the irresistible magnetism of dominant top Dario, the story starts here.
 
Back
Top