Republicans

Ireadforpleasure

Really Experienced
Joined
Aug 9, 2015
Posts
146
Since Donald Trump was sworn into office I've heard Republicans proclaim that collusion isn't a crime, fraud isn't a crime, sexual assault isn't a crime, perjury isn't a crime and lying to the FBI isn't a crime.

Once upon a time, didn't the Republican Party claim to be the Party of Law and Order? How did they become the Party of Obstruction and Cover-Ups?
 
Since Donald Trump was sworn into office I've heard Republicans proclaim that collusion isn't a crime, fraud isn't a crime, sexual assault isn't a crime, perjury isn't a crime and lying to the FBI isn't a crime.

Once upon a time, didn't the Republican Party claim to be the Party of Law and Order? How did they become the Party of Obstruction and Cover-Ups?


Actually, the way it works now is that IF A REPUBLICAN commits sexual assault or perjury or any number of other crimes they're not crimes. Donald Trump, Roy Moore and Brett Kavanaugh can commit all the crimes they want and they'll still be heroes of the Republican Party, however if a Democrats is even ACCUSED they must resign IMMEDIATELY!! No hearings, no investigation, no trial, they must resign immediately. Just ask Al Franken.

And this double standard has been going on since Fox "news" Channel got their broadcast license. Ann Coulter, Sean Hannity, Laura Ingraham and other talking heads at Fox "news" spread the narrative that all Republicans are heroic, trustworthy, super-patriotic Americans, no matter how much evidence points to the fact that they're just lying, nefarious criminals, that have betrayed their oaths of office. Meanwhile Fox ALSO spreads the narrative that all Democrats are lying, scheming bastards who are up to no good...even if they've been investigated for 30 years and there's not a scrap of evidence that they've ever done anything wrong.
 
It’s truly difficult to pinpoint the exact point when the Party of Lincoln became the party of criminals, obstructionists, scam-artists, money launderers, racists, rapists, theocrats and ignorant bullies, however, I’ve spent a great deal of time thinking about it, and there are some pertinent observations that I’d like to share.

Obviously, when Nixon used his Southern Strategy to target the racist vote and get racists in states like Tennessee, Kentucky, South Carolina and Florida to vote for him, that was an extreme departure from the days of Lincoln. Lincoln would never have appealed to the irrational fears of racists in an attempt to gain votes.

Then Ronald Reagan made Republican history in the 1980’s by destroying the Republican reputation for fiscal discipline. He gave us huge annual deficits and unprecedented government debt. Reagan tripled the Gross Federal Debt, from $900 billion to $2.7 trillion. Ford and Carter in their combined terms could only double it. It took thirty-one years to accomplish the first postwar debt tripling, yet Reagan did it in eight. Reagan also began the very irresponsible practice of “borrowing” money from the Social Security Trust Fund.

And Reagan continued the Republican Party’s slippery slope into blatant racism, giving tax breaks to the very racist Bob Jones University and fighting to protect the very racist nation of South Africa from economic sanctions. Those who opposed the racist system of Apartheid in South Africa were labeled by Reagan as “Communists”.

For a while, it seemed to me as if Ronald Reagan was the worst that the Republican Party had to offer, however, I was wrong.

In the year 2000, George W. Bush took to the national stage and dragged the Republican Party down even lower. Bush was intellectually incurious and seemed to have no ideas of his own on foreign policy, national legislation or domestic policy, however there were people in Bush’s orbit who had ideas. People like Dick Cheney, Donald Rumsfeld, Paul Wolfowitz and Elliot Abrams. They told our Incurious George what to do when it came to foreign and domestic policy, even pushing George to support torture. George W. Bush was pretty much willing to do whatever they told him to do. Dick Cheney claimed that Reagan’s fiscal irresponsibility proven that “deficits don’t matter”, so Bush copied Reagan’s practice of giving us record deficits and rapidly driving up the national debt. He also supported torture, the illegal invasion of Iraq, and warrantless spying on American citizens.

Okay, after the Bush and Cheney regime, I was pretty certain that the Republican Party couldn’t sink any lower, but I was wrong.

In 2016, the Republican Party gave us Donald Trump.

Trump was about the most unlikely candidate you could possibly ever imagine. He had no military experience and no experience in politics. He had two failed marriages, he bragged about cheating on all three of his wives, he bragged about sexually assaulting women and getting away with it, he scammed thousands of people out of millions of dollars with his university scam, and his defaulted on so many business loans that American banks refused to lend him anymore money.

This was all before the election. Since Trump was sworn into office, things have gotten even worse.

Trump tells us that the United States Constitution is “archaic” and “really bad” for the country.

Yes, Donald Trump hates the Constitution that he swore an oath to protect and defend. Trump doesn’t like the checks and balances that America’s Founding Fathers wrote into the United States Constitution, and he wants America to be a dictatorship instead, where he has unlimited power.

As if that weren’t bad enough, Trump chronically praises the brutal Russian dictator, Vladimir Trump, and chronically insults our NATO allies.

And as if THAT weren’t bad enough, Donald Trump praises propaganda outlets like the National Inquirer and Fox “news” Channel, while deriding reputable news outlets like the New York Times, CNN and the Washington Post. Trump has declared himself to be “at war” with new outlets that dare to do actually inform the public instead of running stories that heap lavish praise upon Trump.

Then things seem to get even WORSE, as Trump keeps giving us evidence that he is emotionally-needy and easily manipulated by those who are willing to stroke his ego, and pile heaps of false flattery upon him.

In addition to that, Trump is ignorant and intellectually-lazy. He doesn’t understand how the United States government works, and he is utterly unwilling to learn. In many ways, it appears as if Trump isn’t even president. He has the title, and he lives in the White House (when he isn’t golfing), however he has no interest in crafting government policy, reading up on proposed legislation, or vetting nominees for government positions. His primary interests seem to be using his position to funnel money into his privately owned businesses, and getting government employees to shower him with unearned praise.

His complicity in election tampering and electoral fraud by the Russians and leaking classified intelligence to the Russians) just adds to the train wreck that is the Trump presidency.

The Republican Party has now sunk to a level where money laundering, blatant racism and secret deals to betray your nation to the Russians actually seem like NORMAL BEHAVIOR! If Abraham Lincoln could see what the Republican Party of today has devolved into, he would be outraged into apoplexy.
 
Since Donald Trump was sworn into office I've heard Republicans proclaim that collusion isn't a crime, fraud isn't a crime, sexual assault isn't a crime, perjury isn't a crime and lying to the FBI isn't a crime.

Once upon a time, didn't the Republican Party claim to be the Party of Law and Order? How did they become the Party of Obstruction and Cover-Ups?

I am old enough to remember when Republicans could credibly present themselves as promoting fiscal responsibility. Now the talk about fiscal responsibility while raising military spending and cutting taxes for the rich.
 
Republicans were shouldered out of the party by Tea Party, Freedom Caucus RWNJ's, who are subservient to the Dark Lords who pull the strings.

The Republicans need a champion of the People who will lead the way to Fiscal sanity and divert the extravagant Military spending into spending on welfare, infrastructure and education. The kinds of things that are investments for the future.

Not like Mitch and Paul, Grassley, Hatch, or Cruz!
 
Trump administration to cut Head Start, and cancer research to fund their child detention camps

September 22, 2018

U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS)


Over 13,000 children are currently being held (prisons for children) and current facilities are already near capacity. So they're going to build more.

Where will they get more money ?

Raid more funding! (This is happening after $10 million was shifted from the FEMA disaster relief agency, over to the agency responsible for detaining and deporting immigrants)

HHS Secretary Alex Azar has informed the Senate that he plans to shuffle over a quarter billion dollars from other HHS programs

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/20...-research-to-fund-their-child-detention-camps


In addition to slashing other programs for refugees, Azar and the administration are taking the axe to education, health services, and cancer research.


$16.7 million from Head Start, $5.7 million from the Ryan White HIV/AIDS program and $13.3 million from the National Cancer Institute. Money is also being diverted from programs dedicated to mental and maternal health, women’s shelters and substance abuse.


https://www.yahoo.com/news/exclusiv...-programs-like-cancer-research-230259583.html
 
The problem with the GOP is that it is no longer the party of conservatives. Conservatives are cautious. They want to preserve the present, not go back to the past. They are suspicious of radical experiments of any kind. They would never think of eliminating or privatizing the programs of the Great Society or the New Deal or the Progressive Era. No conservative would ever chant "End the Fed!" or "Molon labe!" or even "Lock her up!" The GOP is now the party of insane radical reactionaries.
 
Trump administration to cut Head Start, and cancer research to fund their child detention camps

September 22, 2018

U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS)


Over 13,000 children are currently being held (prisons for children) and current facilities are already near capacity. So they're going to build more.

Where will they get more money ?

Raid more funding! (This is happening after $10 million was shifted from the FEMA disaster relief agency, over to the agency responsible for detaining and deporting immigrants)

HHS Secretary Alex Azar has informed the Senate that he plans to shuffle over a quarter billion dollars from other HHS programs

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/20...-research-to-fund-their-child-detention-camps


In addition to slashing other programs for refugees, Azar and the administration are taking the axe to education, health services, and cancer research.


$16.7 million from Head Start, $5.7 million from the Ryan White HIV/AIDS program and $13.3 million from the National Cancer Institute. Money is also being diverted from programs dedicated to mental and maternal health, women’s shelters and substance abuse.


https://www.yahoo.com/news/exclusiv...-programs-like-cancer-research-230259583.html


Friggin' lies.:rolleyes:
 
1st, I'm not a RepubliKKKON or a Dim0KKKrat. As far as I'm concerned both parties are the enemy

2nd the only collusion is when KKKONS and KKKRATS sell us out to globalists

3rd tough shit about the kids. Here is an idea. Set them and their nasty bean ginger parentd out in yellow rafts, about 500m SSE of Baja Sur will do. Anybody that really gives a shit can go pick them up.

4th using baby murder for birth control is about to come to a screetching halt. Weren't you bleeding hearts just crying about children?

5th I don't mind when m00hamedans die. As a matter of fact it's quite fun to assist them with their introduction to Allah.

6th I have money to jail animals that can't behave like human beings, after all, prison is the communists utopia. Lots if free stuff, just lay around, watching the world pass you by

7th and not one thin red fucking cent for free shit. Prisoners will learn to work and earn their way. Or starve

8th. Note that common denominator. Starvation.

9th and mist important. Once upon a time there was an any and a grasshopper. The ant was thrifty and industrious, carved put a nice quality colony for himself and his. Parents raising children, infrastructure was sound

The grasshopper played and partied all the time, let it's life and person fall into disrepair, shirking tasks and responsibilities, drunk and drugged all of the time.

One day fall came, the grasshopper ran out of food, no shelter, cell phone uncharged. So he demanded that the hornets go after the ants and redistribute their wealth. The Hornets just laughed, told the grasshoppers the story of The Cows and how the ants backed down multiple Alphabet Mafia agencies, then made t gf em look foolish in court. "We like our lives" said the Hornets.

So then the grasshoppers decided to try and steal from the ants. Unfortunately for the grasshoppers the Ants are Patriot citizens armed to the teeth. 2 of the 4 grasshoppers died at the scene, one developed a nasty infection and died 3 monthe later, the 4th is doing life without parole with a colostomy bag.

10th. ANYTIME, Anywhere, IN 60 Seconds or less

Test our resolve at your pleasure
 
There are Rotten Republicans, that are not really Republicans.

I am guessing that there are Republicans that reject what Trump and his alliance present as Republican, (but is really a combination of many horrible, ugly groups and ghastly grasping, self-seeking creeps. They do not serve the public, or our country, or the citizens of the USA. They serve themselves, first.) But, still, fall under the umbrella of Republican.


Then, again, I am a Massachusetts crone. I have known Republicans, as a baby, a maiden, and a mature matron. MA Republicans may be different from Republicans from elsewhere in the USA. It is hard to believe that anyone voting MA Republican all of their lives, would welcome Trump.

I am almost certain, that MA Republicans certainly do not agree with what Trump has done, since he planted his backside in the Oval Office chair.

I have an inkling that Republicans elsewhere in the United States are hoping that our government will return to sanity, after Trump leaves. I hope that sometime in future, MA Republicans will be proud of being Republicans, again.

Trump will leave a mess that is much larger, than the mess G.W. Bush left us with.
 
Since Donald Trump was sworn into office I've heard Republicans proclaim that collusion isn't a crime, fraud isn't a crime, sexual assault isn't a crime, perjury isn't a crime and lying to the FBI isn't a crime.

Once upon a time, didn't the Republican Party claim to be the Party of Law and Order? How did they become the Party of Obstruction and Cover-Ups?

I'd like to see some verifiable quotes on that, because it seems more like the mantra of the Libs. "If you say it enough to enough people they will believe it.
 
I'd like to see some verifiable quotes on that, because it seems more like the mantra of the Libs. "If you say it enough to enough people they will believe it.

I pretty clearly remember hearing the "collusion is not a crime" thing from Giuliani. He boasted of having researched the question. He was sort of half-right -- the law calls it conspiracy, not collusion.
 
Last edited:
Assault and battery, bank fraud, bribery, electoral fraud, extortion, falsifying government documents, incitement, lying to the FBI, marketing fraud, money laundering, Medicare fraud, obstruction of justice, perjury, sexual assault, sexual harassment, statutory rape, tax evasion, tax fraud, voter suppression, war profiteering and witness tampering.

Criminal activity by the leaders of the Republican Party has become so brazen and so commonplace, that the Republican Party has almost no resemblance to a political party anymore, and seems much more like a Mafia crime family.

Mitch McConnell, Donald Trump and Rick Scott are being so flagrant in their lawlessness, that anybody who still supports them should be considered accomplices to their criminal activities.

They’re making only the most superficial efforts to hide their felonious activities from the public. If you vote for such ostentatious crooks, you shouldn’t be able to claim that you were unaware that you were aiding and abetting a criminal. They’ve been committing their crimes in broad daylight, in full view of millions of witnesses.
 
Rethuglican slogans that don't work.

607a2688171e085e11443b6e98a801cc677f6cd65d02068f3b4e1f27dde5bced.jpg
 
Back
Top