I am the Boss (Closed to PrincessAmelia)

"Do you have a police uniform?" I teased as my hands gave a couple more spanks then pulled in and pulled down just enough of her dress front to show her rock hard areolas and pinched them between my fingers and gave them gentle pulls as she suckled on my neck. It was heated between us. I hoped she had costumes, ones that go great with that body. Crystal sure did take care of herself over the years. Usually they would get fatter after having children, but Crystal seemed to be a rare exception as we indulged on one another. "I always thought women in uniform are the sexiest ever," giving a wink as I bucked my pevlis and plunged my rod in deepest into her twat.

"God Crystal, you're so sexy," I panted feeling my heart about to explode.
 
She laughed under her breath if only he knew she was a real police officer. "Yes I do have a police uniform at my house." She looked at him and smiled. She squealed as he spanked her. "Oh god you know if I was dressed in a police uniform I'd spanking you. You bad boy." She laughed teasing him. She squealed when he pinched her nipples. She bite her lip. "Oh god baby I want to dress as a police officer for you and I want to punish you for being bad." She grinned at him. "How do you feel about real woman in uniform?" She asked. She moaned as she thrust her hips forward. "Oh baby I want you to cum deep in my tight pussy." She looked in his eyes and smiled. As she felt her orgasm build. She bite his neck roughly.
 
When she bit at my neck I moaned in delight feeling the teeth and the suck from her throat as if she was trying to give me a hickey, but didn't mind if it showed as i tugged more and more on her nipples, "Oh, I have been a bad body," moaning, "How would you punish me?" smiling as she pulled away and looked into her eyes, "Uniforms are so damn sexy, if they'll full ones, you know, not the scantily clad ones you get for Halloween. I like seeing that they..." trying to think of a coherent sentence as Crystal continued to rise and fall on my rod was hynotizing. With each landing her breasts would jiggle and she bit her lip and flicked her eyes in a tease, "Just makes me want to jizz all over." I was using simple terms, rather embarassing, but I didn't care as long as it was with Crystal. I was going to cum inside her, then who knows. Once just wasnt enough for me. It was an appetizier, to say the least, and a real tease as once I did it I wanted more and more as I was reaching orgasm.
 
She screamed as he tugged on her nipples it was good pain and it was making her feel so good. She left a Hickey on his neck. She laughed. "God babes I'm turning into a school giving you a hickey." She slapped his ass playfully. "You've been a very bad boy I think I might start a light spanking then I think I might tease you." She ran her fingers through his hair. "So do you want me in a real offices uniform?" She asked. She was riding his cock with passion her boobs bouncing up and down as she did. She shook a little she was starting to cum on his cock she moaned. She closed her eyes tightly as she moaned she was feel so much intense pleasure at this moment. She was worrying she was going to let slip who she really was. She was trying to keep her birth mark covered so he wouldn't notice it.
 
"If you wear those uniforms for me, i'd fuck you ragged and cream your face," confessing with a hearty smile as she reached her orgasm. My neck stung but as she shook and curled her words and felt her pussy tighten around me and came that pushed me to the peak.

When I orgasmed it was days of pent up inactivity as it gushed inside her twat and my head collasped onto the bed, my hands grasping her body pulling her with me as my penis throbbed and emptied the contents of the sac and felt hot liquid rolling down the shft. The sheets would have to be chaged after this, but I didn't care as I kept spanking her arse in turn from her playful spanking. Tit for tat.
 
"Well I can't wait to test the theory." She laughed looking at him she knew now being with him she could never go through with this case she was going to call it off. She was going to say he was no harm to the community and he didn't need arrest. She was so happy as they came together. "God baby yes." She breathed very heavily. She rolled on top of him and as she did her police ear wire feel on him it was a black long wire. She didn't notice it she was to much into him spanking her. She stuck her ass out moaning loudly.
 
When we orgasmed I still wasn't satisfied though having her sweet juices flow around me I felt something else fall against me beside her heated body as I pictured her godly body in all sorts of uniforms as my cock became flacid and slowly fell out of yer twat. We continued to kiss as she said about testing that theory and I wrapped my strong arms around her body and rolled her own onto her back and then flipped her onto her belly quickly as my hands graced her shoulders and back going down the slope of her spine and then the cheeks. As we rolled I felt something brush against the palm of my hand but thought of it as a piece of tread from her dress and thought nothing of it at first.
 
She moaned in his mouth as she fell onto her back she looked in his eyes kissing him she felt so safe when he wrapped his arms round her. She looked in his eyes. He was so wonderful she could only see good in his kind eyes.
The gadget was a long black wire attached to a big ear shaped black thing. She still hadn't noticed it but then again she was trying to forget all the gadgets. She looked at him and smiled as she moved back from the kiss. "I'm so glad I came found I'm so glad I'm going to be your sexretary" she laughed cutely
 
Lowering my hard body onto her and moaning, "I'm going to fuck you silly," smiling as I felt myself coming hard once again as I felt the tip running between her innard thighs and feeing her arse running over my stomach as I wanted to do it, take my old crush and fuck er silly as her accent was so enticing when she moaned. I hadn't noticed it when we graduated, but perhaps in those years we were apart she went and lived in England and looking down and see some marks between herlegs I again didn't let it bother me.
 
"God baby slow down or I won't be able to walk I know you want me but don't break me. You wouldn't want a broken me now would you?" She laughed kissed him. She looked in his eyes she pushed him on his back and slide on top of him. She bounced slowly and softly. "Let's just take it easy baby." She kissed his chest. The wire got hidden between the sheets.
 
"Okay, baby. I'll go easy on you this time," winking, "but if what can I do to you as you're now my sexratery? I always santed to do so many things to you," opening confessing that I wanted to cum all over her face and chest. Giving her a couple more spanks on her tight arse and then tugged harder on her nipples, leaving them cherry red befoe lifting up and pinching the tips between my teeth, both of them.
 
"I'm sexratery which means at work you can do whatever you want but out of work I get to hold the reins and have the power." She slapped his chest playfully."You call that going easy on me." She said as her nipples ached. She looked at him. "You know what I don't get is your the bad boy and I'm getting punished." She laughed.
 
"Call it, making up for lost time," winking. Here, I was the boss, always, but it was Crystal, but I laughed and kissed her some more as I 'punished' her. For the time being I was enjoying myself, but laid off pinching and tugging her areolas as they were bright red but continued to rub between her thighs and becoming hard and nibbled on either side of her neck, "as for being the boss..." chuckling, "we'll see what happens, ms sexretary."
 
"We've had a lot of lost time but play nice or I'll start to be rough don't think you want me biting on your balls or your cock so play nice." She said moaning she kissed him as her boobs bounced."Your a cheeky man what if I got up and just left you here horny it would be a different tune I'd have you beg for me." She said laughing. She did like his roughness but it sometimes got to much for her.
 
Simmering down I didn't want her leave so I decided to play nice, but knew that the next time she would have her revenge with this, but all in good time as I felt myself getting hard and asked her to come lay beside me. I wanted to try something different with this, "I never had a handjob, could you give me one, Ms Sexretary?" giving a wink and a kiss to her pink lips as I stretched myself after rolling onto my back and laying on top of the sheets. It was a bit confusing, the idea hit me when she asked be gentler and a handjob seemed to be better than thumping into her pussy and we wouldn't be spending all of our energy before the party.
 
She looked in eyes and smiled when he started to simmer down though she liked sex rough, hot and fiery she wanted it softer she wanted to embrace the first time she had sex with her high school crush. She laid down beside him she kissed his neck softly. "What you've never had a hand job are you serious. Why haven't you had one. You know I have a name right so use it." She grinned feistly at him. She kissed down his chest her hand slowly running down his leg she massaged his legs softly before letting her hand grip his cock softly at first but her grip got harder. She slowly ran her hand up and down his shaft.
 
"Yes, Ms Crystal," giving a wink before shuttering as her cold hands wrapped around my sensitive penis that still had a layer of drying sperm and juices. I had never climaxed twice in a short span before, but this would be fun as we stared into each others eyes as our freehands started to tuch each others bodis. I was curious and hopeful that our days together would be just like this, full of fun and love as she started to work me up and felt my blood rushing and we kissed more and more.

In my mind I was picturing more of herjust like this, not being a slave but a helper in quenching my lust and lonliness and didn't remember Crystal being this way, but still enjoyed it as I moaned her name more and more.
 
She slide off his cock she couldn't do this anymore hearing him call Crystal's name. She wasn't going to tell him she just needed to stop. "Babes I'm hurting at the moment we can carry on this later." She looked at him as she gathered her clothes getting dressed quickly.
 
"Was it something I said?" Siting up and then trying to stand up and pull my trousers as she dressed herself, but she was gone that quick leaving me to ponder just what was happening. Looking at the clock there was still four hours left until the party was expected to begin and going to the phone and remembering her paperwork I wanted to call and see what it was that was troubling her dared not in the end and instead went to be bedroom, sat down, and thought.
 
She was downstairs on the sofa sobbing into a glass of wine. She dried her tears away one of the only guys she had ever liked thought she was someone else. She stopped crying and down her glass of wine she poured glass after glass she was getting a little tipsy.
 
After preparing myself for the party and having her leave before I had a chance to cum again I dressed in a fine sicilian tailored suit of black and a black bow tie with gold cufflings and had the maids fix the bed. That is where they found a wire and presented it to me. At first I didn't know what it was then thought of it to be a big, but from whom? Who would be spying on me and why? Putting it away I hailed my limo.
 
She had gone home. She texted him *sorry I ran out on you. I don't know what came over to me come get me I will come to the party with you then later I can try to make it up to you.* she felt bad for walking out on him. She was so confused but she wanted to be right with him at that moment.
 
I couldn't go get her on my own, but I culd send a limo to take her directly to the party where I would be. Putting the wire away and going downstairs my associate, Mister Fox, a tall, slightly portly man with swooped back black hair and dark eyes and marble carved face in a black suit was waiting for me. When he saw my approach he took off his sunglasses and nodded, "sir, the guests have already been arriving."

"Good, good" I said climbing into the limo, "any trouble?"

"None, yet."
 
She heard a knock at the door she thought it was him but she was disappointed to see it was just a driver and limo. She was still a little tipsy but she could walk straight. She got in the limo that took her to the party. She was helped out of the car. She walked into the building pulling her dress down over her ass. She looked around there was men in suits every where. She looked for him. She wondered where he was. She was offered a glass of champagne from a waiter she declined and got a glass of water she sipped on the water that was in a champagne glass walking around looking for him. She had never been to a party like this to be honest she didn't go to many parties the only parties she went to were policeman's ball and policeman's benefit charity events. She played with a strand of her hair she was so nervous here alone.
 
Oncethe party was underway there was a large collection bowl beside the entrance overlooked by two of my men to ensure no one was taking it. When they saw this woman enter they descretely sent me a message that Crystal was here and after talking to a couple of friends, made my way down to receive her. At first look she appeared a bit off but I didn't turn her away, instead welcomed her with a kiss to the cheek. "Where have you been?" Smiling, "We started without you."
 
Back
Top