Disney Heroes [Recruitment Thread]

Character name: Hercules (Herc) Zenith
Franchise: Hercules
Hero name: Prince of Power (the power)
Age: Eternal looks early 20's.
Height: 6'3
Weight: 190 lbs (only to the uninitiated. 'Cos for a man who can lift a boulder weighing 23 million pounds, equivalent to the weight of 575 Greyhound buses or nearly 2,400 African elephants, Hercules is calculated to be 44,000 times the world-record weight.)
Sexuality: Straight
Occupation: Owner and chairman of Herc Oils industries.
Visual description: Hercules
http://fernl.deviantart.com/art/HERCULES-WITH-MODERN-CLOTHES-510590154
Written description: Hercules is a well built man, clean shaven, blue eyes, brown hair and very vigorous. Handsome? of course yes, he's a god. (Okay a Demi-god but he's angelic non the less)

Clothing : While in the office Herc goes with the formal suit and tie dressing. In unofficial places like clubs or the mansion he wears tight fitting T-shirts with jeans.
When in Hero mode he's seen in dark Brown customized pants made by his grandmother and ally, Mother Gaia, goddess of the earth. The pant is elastic allowing for flexibility, since created by magic, it cannot be stained by any earthly material or substance thus making it clean and sheen all the year round. When torn, the material repairs itself immediately. He wears a gold-like sleeveless tight fitting t-shirt,.a silver like bandana on his forehead sand matching silver belt on his waist with a round red Ruby on it and a long golden cape.

Personality: Herc is a fun and out going person. Call him an extrovert. He's quick to smile but slow to anger. He enjoys to tease both in and out of the bedroom. As Hercules Zenith, he's a multi-billionaire on par with only Donovan industry in Crown city. A man with standard and reputation who is very much qualified for Mayor.
As the Prince of power, Hercules gives Zero tolerance towards evil. He's quick to act when facing an opponent sometimes causing his own demise.

Character story: Hercules is the son of the great god of Olympus Zeus and the Queen goddess Hera. After his birth, he was stolen and turned mortal. Yet still possessing his god-like trait he was able to avoid death from the owner of death. Hades.
After being trained by Philocetes the goat man, Hercules wen on to become a Hero so as to earn back his god-hood.
Time passed and Hercules fell in love, with the human female Megara who was being manipulated by his wicked uncle Hades. After defeating Hades and achieved god-hood, Hercules gave it up so as to be with his mortal woman.!

Centuries has passed, yet Hercules remains untouched by time. His features and strength remained unwithered and unshaken.

In his many journeys and wandering he finally found a place, a place to rest. A place he loved. In the many past generations, the demi-god has embarked on countless of quest and impossible tasks. This was the first quest Hercules had set for himself. He had asked aid from Gaia, the goddess of Earth in establishing himself and a team... for Herc knows his strength is not as it use to be.

Now in Crown city and posing as an industrialist thanks to the Oils from Gaia, he's able to build a name for himself, a company worth billions, a mansion, and an underground base deep under.
Not being able to resist the urge, Hercules goes out at night to do what he knows best. Beat up bad guys and clean the environment. Due to his inhuman strength and speed, and the damage left after his wake. He was termed the Prince of Power.

Prometheus
Hercules secret base, known as Prometheus (from the Greek god of light and healing ) is located deep under the Zenith mansion, more than 700ft into the ground. It's a huge dome with land area of four large stadiums, possessing three layers namely the breathable-sphere, (lol, I couldn't think of any other name.) the shield-sphere, the Gaia-sphere.
The Breathable-sphere measures up to 500 metres from the ground, that's more than 1500ft in height. Just like the name implies, this is where plants and animals dwell as there's a plenty of fresh air.
The Shield-sphere is 1500ft from the base ground and is made up of Metamorphic rocks shapened to a flat surface with thickness height of 700ft.
The Gaia-shield is invincible and thin, covering the shield-sphere like a second skin. It's magically created by Gaia herself... it makes the dome base invincible to scanners, prevent pressure as well as earthquake. It also maintain temperature of the Breathable-sphere.

Prometheus is more like a resort center, a central park than an underground refugee camp. It has trees of different varieties, fields for training, a garden for relaxation and even a stream flowing from a hill. A mansion similar to the one above stands at the middle of the Base. Its equipped with state-of-the-art facilities. Quaters with advanced magical technology like a wall showing your email with just a swipe of hand or your tea remaining warm on a stone slab. Shower rushing in from the wall around you and going out through the ground on which you stand.

Ultimate Satellite: US is a sort of AI given to Hercules by Hera and Gaia. It's able to see anything and anyone as long he/she or it is connected somehow to the ground. Once the person is in flight, US field vision is limited. Hercules uses US to track down possible heroes that might join the cause.
(Note: not to be OP, US can only focus on one geographical location at a time. He can't see every where at once.)

Weapons:
Nemesis' bow: A mystical bow that doesn't need an arrow to shoot. All one has to do is pull back the spring and an almost transparent arrow will appear. The arrow is not meant to kill nut to nullify adrenaline, slowing down target. Induced paranoia into them, in summary nullify target.

Super powers:
Super human strength, durability, possesses speed of more than 100mph, reflexes, streaming and endurance.
Not capable of flight but can leap upto 1,113.7 metres in height.

Abilities
Skilled in Archery, boxing, Greco-Roman wrestling and Pankration. Due to his long years on earth, he's fluent in Greek, Latin, French and yes English.
Cannot be affected by any earthling disease and has spontaneous regeneration.
****
****

Oh and the name of the team is "Crown city sentinels"
"We'll be the guardians, the light of the city. Shinning deep even to the slums and nooks."
Hercules to US



Note: US can be NPC-ed
Gaia is inactive as well as all other gods.
Up next: My theme song. *I can go the distance*
 
Last edited:
Megara is still alive because I told people that they're not allowed to character assassinate other characters.

Can you give "The Base" a better name than "The Base." I'm sure that's going to be the HQ for the Heroes, right? You just made it sound really obvious that you didn't know/or feel like coming up with a decent name for it lol.

Everything else is fine. But these two things I listed need to be changed.
 
Maybe "Olympus" or, "Atlas's Shoulder" for the hero base?

Or "Prometheus" - a bringer of light to the crime torn city?
 
I vote for Prometheus for the base and I VETO the Bridge.

Nobody is going to want to be on a team called the Bridge. Please let me walk all over the bridge. =P

League of Legends! Because, face it, it is.
 
Well, I get the thematic reasoning behind "Bridge," and I like that (says the girl that's going to be playing a bad guy) - but it doesn't seem like the name of a team.

Maybe it can be used as a name for the system of communications, as it would be a literal information bridge between members?

And if you're going with mythological teams, it's usually something like, "The Seven against Thebes" or something.

You know, maybe have that be an in-story point. Everyone's pulled together for a particular mission, and then it becomes a friendly conversation of, "What should we call ourselves?"
 
meh i would rather we not be called the bridge.... nor league of legends to be honest because it seems kind of like a rip off of the game lol.
 
He was saying the base would be called The Base and the team would be called The Bridge.

Qoute

Oh and the name of the team is "THE BRIDGE"
"We'll be THE BRIDGE between humanity's existence and extinction. THE BRIDGE between good and evil."
Hercules to US
 
Vote for Prometheus being the name of the Base. Still think it's funny to call the team League of Legends = LoL. Because, guys, I've been laughing a lot already. haha

BUT if we can't do League of Legends for the multiple haha's, how about something like:

Crown City Sentinels
Legendary Guardians
Force of Light
Chaos Heroes
United Legends
Crown Defenders

-V

Gah - I shouldn't write when I have an awful headache. Words/Thoughts to Keys = Mess
 
I like the Sentinels. I was trying not to vote because I play an anti-hero. :D

Sorry guys, naming is not really my thing.
I never gave a name to the Base, I only highlighted it to make every one know what I am talking about.
I'm fine with Prometheus...
Um, *clears throat* the team shall be called The force of Themis.
What? Themis is the goddess of justice.
or maybe just "The Force. "
if those two ain't okay then I throw the privilege out to the thread to name the group.
*sobs quietly * it's my group for fuck sake, I should have whatever name I want.
lol.

Yeah sorry, Megara is still alive and so is uncle Hades for villainy use. I'll make the correction later.
 
As one of the bad guys I vote for Prometheus

Also I like the name Sentinels. Gives off that vibe of protection through powah
 
As someone who doesn't plan on joining anyway, I'd say call it the crown city dingle berries. And the base can be called Fort Kickass.
 
Nice way to get idea for film script.:devil::devil:

Wat8.jpg
 
Back
Top