25/F/Filipina. Looking for men and interesting conversations

CuriousChurro

Really Experienced
Preferably closer to my age or until 40s, I guess. For friendship, and fun, casual, interesting conversations. (mostly about food and sex lol ot anything random)

Preferably closer to my age or until 40s, I guess. For friendship, and fun, casual, interesting conversations. (mostly about food and sex lol ot anything random)
Too cute, and now I'm hungry for churros! 45 here so I guess too old for you :(.

Well, I'm closer to 40 than your age, but if you'd like to get to know me, feel free to PM me.
Food and sex always sounds good. :D

No offense guys, but just because you have received no response, doesn't mean that she doesn't respond. I have not received replies from people several times, that doesn't mean they are not chatting with someone they are interested in more. Just saying.

No offense guys, but just because you have received no response, doesn't mean that she doesn't respond. I have not received replies from people several times, that doesn't mean they are not chatting with someone they are interested in more. Just saying.

“But she should drop everything and focus on me!”
— Men of Lit

“But she should drop everything and focus on me!”
— Men of Lit

Thank you *bows*

Same here nor worth my time

Well, you are not worth my time, either. Have a nice day.

Just for everyone to know, I have a job. I'm tired most of the time and I will not drop anything for entitled men who wants responses asap esp when I have lots of messages to reply to. Unlike you, I have important matters to attend to.

Just for everyone to know, I have a job. I'm tired most of the time and I will not drop anything for entitled men who wants responses asap esp when I have lots of messages to reply to. Unlike you, I have important matters to attend to.

Hey Churro, great to see you again. Yes, the start in the new year can be busy. Don‘t get bothered by the inpatient jerks here. Enjoy the positive side of Lit!

Can I ask why age matter if your just chatting? You limit yourself as to a few and may not find a good idea for you to try. Best of luck lady.

Back