Bona fide Science

Nothing seems to be happening on the second link.

As for the first....threesome's are more common fantasies than golden showers....like we needed a survey to know this?

Granted I know people here at lit are more in tune with this stuff than the average person, but that's pretty much common sense.

More money well spent.
 
If you watch dirty movies of German or Italian origin you could easily get the idea that urine sex is as common a fetish as lingerie or threesomes. Maybe it's a cultural thing. You hardly ever see it in movies from France or the US for instance...
 
http://www.theregister.co.uk/2014/11/03/bonafide_science_which_forms_of_unusual_rumpy_are_um_mainstream/ said:
a significant proportion of women (30% to 60%) evoke themes associated with submission (e.g., being tied up, spanked, forced to have sex) ...
30%-60%? That's quite a large deviation in the figures. :p
 
Unlike men, women in general clearly distinguish between fantasy and desire. Thus, many women who express more extreme fantasies of submission (e.g. domination by a stranger) specify that they never want these fantasies to come true. The majority of men, however, would love their fantasies to come true (e.g. threesomes)
Which only makes sense, really. It's not so much that men want their fantasies to happen and women don't, it's that women moreso than men fantasize about nonconsentual things ("a significant proportion of women (30% to 60%) evoke themes associated with submission") and understand that outside of fantasy and roleplay, it's not something pleasant.

It just means women need to be indulged in submission roleplay more, I think. Shame about golden showers being rated low, though. I suppose most people rate it with scat play, but shit is a LOT messier than piss.
 
It just means women need to be indulged in submission roleplay more, I think. Shame about golden showers being rated low, though. I suppose most people rate it with scat play, but shit is a LOT messier than piss.
I like the fact they class 'domination by a stranger' as an 'extreme fantasies of submission' too. They should interview some the the pets I've played with, then they'd know what 'extreme' meant. :devil:
 
"Which forms of unusual sex are, um, mainstream?"


See HERE>

And HERE.

:)

PS. Link for "And Here" now fixed.
Wassup HP? Was it guilt made you check up ;)

Yea, the whole women submission thing. Well of course women think that, because the sex act for a woman is submissive, ya know, like his thing goes into you? So fantasies are just an play on that. It doesn't mean she wants beaten up, abused, stalked or raped. I wish the fantasy and reality would get distinguished more often because 'more men actually want to act out their fantasy' but 'women actually don't' . There's a difference.
 
One of the things I think they've done wrong with this report is set the definitions a little too broadly. Some women I know would consider a stranger brushing up against them in a crowd to be an act of dominance, while others wouldn't even class a quickie against a wall in a nightclub as sex.

Without knowing more details as to what questions were asked and what their responses were it's very difficult to make any sort of reasonable assumptions based on the evidence presented.
 
Back
Top