Sighs and Moans

"Owwww. Not so hard baby. Make love to me like you do."

I ease the pressure on your penis. Slow long strokes. Your lips become gentler on my nipple. I release a long sigh.

" Oh Jeff that's so so good."
 
Your soft words slowly start to sink in through the red haze of anger. Your words and your slower and gentler strokes. I slowly start to respond; my lips starting to touch you more softly. Kissing....and lightly sucking on your nipples. Just savoring how erect they are. I moan lowly into them and raise my eyes to look at you. I pull away just for a moment to whisper

"Krystal. oh god baby...I want you"
 
" Oooh. Don't stop babe. Don't stop."

Pulling your head down. Pushing it below my nipples.

"Mmmmmmhhhhhh". The sound of a soft squeel being sucked in by a swallowed breath.

"Ahhhhhhhhh". Whispered.
 
You words...your soft whispered words and moans driving me on. Loving the feel your your fingers in my hair...letting my lips trail over your skin, moving down below your nipples. Down...over your tummy...pushing the sheet all the way off of you...kissing further...over your hip...down along your leg. I gently push your legs apart and feel you willingly spreading them a bit. I miss along your inner thigh. I let my tongue graze u along your smooth skin and look at you. I can see you..see you glistening and have a lingering thought...of the sight when I entered the room...him deep inside you thrusting. I bit my lip and look up ward at you. Meeting your eyes.

I whisper

"Krystal...I want to lick you"
 
Your lips are warm on my tummy. Like a fresh baked and buttered roll. I want you to envelop me in that instant.
"Mmmmmm"
As your kisses travel down over my hip I realize just how desperately my clit needs attention.
"Aaahhhh"
I want to open myself to you desperately. Held back by the realization of what lies between my clenched thighs. As if reading my mind you push against my knee. Oh god, yes!
"Ooooh"
My leg begins to shake at the thought of what is about to transpire. I hear him say it! He's going to eat me!
"Mmmhmmm. Mmmmmm"
 
Hearing your moan...I lean in and trail my tongue along you. Tasting your wetness with a long lingering lick. Rolling my tongue up and down...just tasting all of of you. I flick my tongue into you....to taste you nice and deep. A low moan escapes my own lips as I note how amazingly wet you are. omg soooo wet

Moaning up to you "Oh yes Krystal...fuck you taste sooo good"

I continue lapping at you sweet, wet pussy...and then let my tongue slip up further...to your clit. Flicking my tongue over it. mmm, god it is nice and hard. I let my tongue just circle around it...and I slip my hand up your smooth thigh. Drawing a finger to you and slipping it slowly inside as I focus my tongue on your clit
 
From the first touch of your tongue on my still tender lips, I become a quivering throbbing mess. I can feel Mike's huge load inside me starting to leak. He's always cums in huge spurts and I'm sure you are getting a mouthful. It's the most thrilling moment I've ever experienced in bed.

"you taste sooo good"

Your words trigger a wave of pleasure. "Uhhhnnnh. Eeeeyaaah." I don't even recognize the sqeal I've let out, it's so pleasureable.

Then your tongue is on my clit and your finger inside me. I can't control it any longer. My hips are beginning to grind.

"Uhnn. Uhnn. Aahhhh."
 
Feeling your body responding and your moans. You have never responded this strongly to my touch. Loving how good you sound and how you are grinding against me. I continue rolling my tongue over your clit as my finger works nice and steady in and out. Feel how wet you are....can feel it with my finger...knowing that I'm feeling his cum....somehow turned on that you are responding so strongly after fucking him. I work my finger a bit faster. Bending it slightly, in a gentle beckoning fashion as it works in and out. My tongue now just flicking up and down over your clit.

I moan to you "Krystal, I want to make you cum"...then redoubling my effort.
 
I close my eyes and feel Mike's cock inside me. Pounding me. Feel you licking me. Tasting me.

"Oooooooh"

It's the most overwhelming feeling. Two men desiring me. Together. Omg.

"Ahhhh. Ahhhh ooooh. Mmmmhaaa"

I'm going to cum! Cum so so hard!

"want to make you cum. make you cum. make you cum. you cum. you cum. you cum. cum cum cum cum "

My mouth opens. My throat tightens. I hear nothing. My head thrown back. Back arching. I'm grabbing your head and grinding into your face. Omg I feel all of it coming out. Gushing down over my asshole. Covering my ass on the bed.

"Oooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh. Uuuuunnnhhhhaaahhhhhhhh!"

I'm losing consciousness. Panting. Omg. I need a breath. I need a breath. Body falls away.
 
I feel your body reacting so strongly, just driving me on and on and on. My tongue and finger teasing and tempting you. Bringing your body to the edge. I hear your moaning. Through my licks I moan to you "yesss....cum baby..cum for meeee"

Your body tensing....feel your body arch upward and feel your fingers pulling me soooo close and grinding. Oh god yes. So turned on by you; just aching for your release. Then I feel your body shuddering and hear a gasp as you start to cum. Oh god yes. feel you cumming..feel you gushing. Oh fuck yesss...I cannot get enough. Lapping at you; from your clit to your pussy again to lick up your juices. Oh god...you are soaking me....and I love it.

I keep licking as your both shakes and writhes. Finally...I feel your pushing my head away weakly as you pant and gasp for air. I pull back and lean up to look at you. Letting you see me...my face just glistening from you
 
Back
Top