The Perfect Mate (Closed for Lexylove13)

Nikki had a big smile on her face as she hugged Ferdinand. "Stop that talk. I never know when you leave for days. Besides it is my birthday."she said. She looked up at him then kissed him softly. "For once I would like to spend more time with you."she said. Nikki hated it when he left her alone.
 
Relenting to his sister demands, which happened quite often, Ferdinand placed his hands on her buttocks. Lifting Nikki up, he then said, “Wrap your legs around me,” while his penis penetrated her for the third time this morning. As he placed her arms on his shoulders, he added, “I’m going to make sure you remember this birthday….”
 
Nikki wrapped her arms and legs around her brother. She moaned out feeling her brother slide back into her pussy. "Why I'm only 23."she said. Nikki was a little confused but she had no idea what her true gift was. She had no idea he found the perfect mate for his sister.
 
As sweat poured down his face, Ferdinand strained to keep his sister aloft while fighting the urge to empty his balls inside her hot box. Her steaming sex demanded more spunk, and he regretted not having the sperm needed to make her pregnant with their many children. (The thought of initiating their imaginary progeny into adulthood caused him to spurt some spunk into his sister’s cunt.)

“Did you feel that?” he asked as he prepared Nikki to take his cum into her slutty snatch. Encouraging her to put her feet on his hips, he pounded her insatiable hole even as he remembered the first time he put in his dick inside her pussy, “I’m getting ready to cum…”
 
Nikki on fact felt it and smiled at her brother. She did what he said as she remember their first time together. "Cum for me my dear brother."she said. Kissing him passionately deep, as she loved her brother. After their parents died..Ferdinand was all she had. Yet they were able to keep their relationship a secret.
 
Given leave to ejaculate, Ferdinand let the sperm in his scrotum burst out of his dick. The continuous spurts of juice hit Nikki’s cervix and he enjoyed the feeling of her cunt milking his cock for every drop semen left in his exhausted body.

“That was fun,” he admitted as his penis remained hard - thanks to Nikki’s vaginal muscles. “Will you let me go?” he asked as he kissed his sister, “Or is there something else that you want to do for your birthday?”
 
Nikki pouted a little, "I just want to spend some time with you." She did in fact let go of her brother before sitting down on the bed. "You work so much...I just want more time with you."she said. Nikki then stretched out on the bed with her ass to her brother. She grabs her phone, checking her messages.
 
While his sister remained preoccupied, Ferdinand parted her ass cheeks. With one finger, which he lubricated with the cum coming out of her pussy, he rimmed Nikki’s asshole before inserting the tip into her anus. His mouth then went to her pouty lips. Licking the juices clinging lewdly to her vulva, he next lowered his mouth toward her clitoral hood.

Sucking on her hood, he managed to extract her clitoris and suck on the throbbing pearl. When his mouth tired, he used his free hand to massage her g-spot as he said, “Is this what you mean when you said that you wanted to spend more time with your brother?”
 
Nikki soon moaned out,dropping her phone on the bed. She looked over to see her brother. "I want you home more....we also haven't gone on a trip together in years."she said. Ferdinand was always working but Nikki wanted more. She shifted so that she was staring down at him as he pleased her. "I want to see you more..."
 
Addressing her desire for intimacy, Ferdinand turned Nikki around so that she lay on her back. Then crawling up so that he faced her, he put his penis back into her hungry vagina. “I have a suggestion,” he said after they kissed, “How about I get you someone to keep you company while I’m gone?”
 
Nikki moaned out before the kiss. "Like a play toy? She thought about it, good idea. "Okay but I still want more time with you. I want to be able to have dinner with you....do more things as a couple."she said. Nikki wanted that dream wedding...trips as a couple.
 
The idea of another lover seemed to arouse Nikki, Ferdinand knew, as her passage contracted in response to his suggestion. “Yes,” he answered while ramming his sister to the headboard. “He’ll be coming after I leave,” he noted with satisfaction as he felt the sheets grew moist from Nikki’s squirting, “but I promise to come back for dinner.”

“So, in addition to just wearing your jewelry on top of your birthday suit,” he added as his balls tensed with the coming of another climax, “I don’t want you to clean up when you meet him for the first time.”
 
Nikki soon moaned out as she clung to her brother. She nodded her head before kissing him. "I will brother....I'll be sure to have dinner ready for you when you come home."she said. Yet she as curious as to who he choose. Nikki knew that he probably took the time to find her the perfect mate.
 
After trembling from the violent spams that came with his latest orgasm, Ferdinand lay on top of Nikki, basking in the warmth of their spent bodies as his penis deposited more cum into her pussy. “If you like him,” he proposed, “he can marry you for the sake of our friends and family.” Pausing momentarily to suckle her breasts, he then continued, “For us… I plan on marrying you in a private ceremony… at that nude resort… for incestuous couples…. The one that we went to last year….”
 
Last edited:
Nikki's eyes widen as she smiled at her brother. She held him close as she was so happy. "Really! You mean it? I can have a wedding?"she said. Nikki tilted his head up, he could see how happy she was. This was truly the best birthday ever.
 
Glad to hear his sister’s enthusiasm for their future, Ferdinand groaned with resignation as he pulled himself from Nikki’s embrace. “I have to go,” he said as he took her by the hand and said, “but you can help me clean up….”
 
Nikki pouted hearing that Ferdinand had to leave. Though she got of the bed with his help. She followed him to the bathroom. "But why can't I clean up too?"she pouted. Nikki treasured the jewelry from her brother and didn't want to get them dirty.
 
Seeing Nikki’s upset face always persuaded Ferdinand to relent (just like the time when they made love for the first time; when she begged him to cum in her cunt and give her a child). Furthermore, her cum-dripping cunt looked tempting as his cock slowly revived from seeing the trickles of fluid running his sister’s legs. “Alright,” he spat as he turned on the shower, “you can clean up as well….”
 
Nikki soon smiled before softly kissing her brother. "Thank you my dear brother."she said. She quickly up up her hair before hopping into the shower. "Do you wish for me to clean you up?"she asked. Hoping Ferdinand wasn't mad at her.
 
“Yes,” he responded, handing the soapy sponge that he intended to wash his body. Of course, the confines of the shower put his penis next to her thigh and his offered hand touched her cleavage. While quietly frotting his shaft on her leg, Ferdinand said, “You can start anywhere you like…”
 
Nikki smiled as she took the sponge, before starting with his chest. She worked her way down his body to his feet. Once she knew he was clean, she started on herself. "You may get out if you like."she said.
 
Though willing to take his sister in the shower, Ferdinand realized that he better go instead of indulging on his carnal desires. “Okay,” he stated while trying to conceal his disappointment, “and you better get ready for your guest at noon.”
 
Nikki nodded her head before giving him a quick kiss. "Let me know about dinner. If we are dining in or not."she said. She finished cleaning herself up before turning the shower off. Nikki got out and wrapped herself up with a towel, then headed to her closet. She walked over to where her jewelry was and put on her jewels. Nikki adored the ring he got her last year for her birthday.
 
“Let me see what you’ll be wearing tonight,” he stood in the nude, waiting for Nikki (as per their custom) to dress him before leaving for the day. Thoughts of the coming evening left his cock erect; and when he fondled his penis, Ferdinand felt the pre-cum coating the tip of his cock.
 
Nikki was caught off guard by her brother. "But I thought you wanted me naked for my surprise."she said. Though she walked out with a dress. "This okay?"she asked. Nikki knew that he liked it when her clothes hugged her body. She hung it up on the closet door before walking over to his clothes. Nikki picked out his clothes, making sure he looked good.
 
Back
Top