More idiot jounalism

Lots of wannabe Bullies here on the personal attack; Trumpeteers all, no doubt.

What exactly are you defending here ?...the idea that the article was well-written or the idea that politics doesn't creep into what passes for journalism today?

It wasn't an especially good article, but not for the reason you gave.

Old, feeble-minded, isolated bigots, you mean?

Faux news?

LMAO!!!! :rolleyes:

Let me explain it again.

I really didn't think that there was anyone on the board slower than Luk, but let's take this one step at a time.

The Luk is impressed with the idea that consensus means something.

Rating of various cable shows is a thing. There's actual statistics involved here.

Looking at the statistics by far and away (often times in greater numbers than the aggregate of all other new shows combined,) Fox News consistently has a larger audience.

Therefore, it can be said that the *consensus* of the entire population of cable news viewers, which includes wrinkly old rightist as well as The Beautiful People on the left, is that Fox News provides better journalism.

How do you like consensus now?

I’ll just leave this Obama quote here.

“The denial of facts runs counter to democracy, it could be its undoing,” he warned. “Which is why we must zealously protect independent media, and we have to guard against the tendency for social media to become purely a platform for spectacle, outrage, or disinformation.”

“You have to believe in facts. Without facts, there is no basis for cooperation,” he added. “Unfortunately, too much of politics today seems to reject the very concept of objective truth. People just make stuff up.”

I’ll just leave this Obama quote here.

So you are calling out Nowisthetime for calling the cable news show that the consensus of cable news viewers turn to "Faux News?"

Because you can't be calling out the original poster because his point was merely that news *should* contain facts and doesn't seem to contain facts and *only* the facts when it involves political themes. That's nothing to do with fake news that's everything to do with including not news in your news article.

Pointing out sloppy journalism where it exists has nothing to do with calling actual news fake or not.

It would be entirely possible if there are any actual journalist graduating from journalism schools anymore to construct an article with great journalistic technique where the facts being presented are completely fake. That's not what generally happens.

What generally happens is a very poorly written article using poor journalistic techniques that contain actual true facts.

Since you don't seem to be getting the point and I've never thought of you as dense as Nowisthetime or Luk let me reiterate there is no place for *opinion* to creep into an actual straight news article. It should never happen at all it is anathema to actual journalism.

I think a little history is in order here.

Let's review how the fake news meme came about. It came about because specifically those on the left we're trying to discredit any and all news sources that people on the right returning to because they were disgusted at the consistently biased reporting from leftist journalists.

Some of that criticism of fake news such as Infowars was actually valid but they used examples from Infowars to conflate that to suggest that anyone that was not part of the Legacy Media was fake news. That fake news meme was created on the left entirely on the left and propagated by the left.

The Genius of what Trump did was he put them on the defensive by turning it back to them each and every time they had a news article that contain facts that were inaccurate.

So this democracy dies in the darkness crap was actually started on the left. If you can attack the facts in a news article whether it's on the left or the right you absolutely should. But don't try to pretend that somehow fake news was a creation of the right. It was created by the left specifically using Alinsky tactics to isolate and demonize new sources on the right in an effort to discredit all of them. It was sloppy and it came back to bite them on the ass as it should.

Last edited:
Tl;dr

5 words, not that hard to understand. Apparently, easy to turn into a tome in your brain.

Tl;dr

5 words, not that hard to understand. Apparently, easy to turn into a tome in your brain.

I can see where the left's complicity in the death of Journalism would be An Inconvenient Truth for you. Sad!

I'm happy to admit that the rise of Fox News was specifically to cater to the uncatered to half of the populace who were taught by the left-slanted Nightly News that slant in journalism was acceptable.

It isn't

Ever.

Not even when I happen to agree with the slant that they are promulgating.

THAT is the threat to our republic, which not incidentally, is not a democracy..

Last edited:
I can see where the left's complicity in the death of Journalism would be An Inconvenient Truth for you. Sad!

I'm happy to admit that the rise of Fox News was specifically to cater to the uncatered to half of the populace who were taught by the left-slanted Nightly News that slant in journalism was acceptable.

It isn't

Ever.

Not even when I happen to agree with the slant that they are promulgating.

THAT is the threat to our republic, which not incidentally, is not a democracy..

You know, you are starting to turn UNLIKABLE.

I can EXPECT this shit from the drooling geezer Ishmael/Bellasaurus and the creepy sociopath Vetteman/Rightguide, but not you.

You were the last decent rightist on here as the others were just shills.

But not anymore...

I'm not sure what happened, but you seem to have taken the spirit of AJ/WoundedKnee after he was banhammered.

You sound an awful lot like him.

You are so hellbent on painting the evils of the "left" and act as if the "right" is so prim and perfect.

Not good, Que, not good.

I stand by what I said, Faux news was designed to feed garbage to the minds of isolated (let's face it, most of them live in a bubble) and paranoid, older Americans. Faux got their $$$.

The left *is* evil and pernicious. No amount of virtue signaling and Pollyanna like promises of a future Utopia justifies their wanting to crush liberty.

You know, you are starting to turn UNLIKABLE.

I can EXPECT this shit from the drooling geezer Ishmael/Bellasaurus and the creepy sociopath Vetteman/Rightguide, but not you.

You were the last decent rightist on here as the others were just shills.

But not anymore...

I'm not sure what happened, but you seem to have taken the spirit of AJ/WoundedKnee after he was banhammered.

You sound an awful lot like him.

You are so hellbent on painting the evils of the "left" and act as if the "right" is so prim and perfect.

Not good, Que, not good.

I stand by what I said, Faux news was designed to feed garbage to the minds of isolated (let's face it, most of them live in a bubble) and paranoid, older Americans. Faux got their $$$.
Agreed.

The left *is* evil and pernicious. No amount of virtue signaling and Pollyanna like promises of a future Utopia justifies their wanting to crush liberty.

You should totally resurrect that alt. It could get away with saying all kinds of stylist and racist crap while batting it’s naive eyelashes.

Let me explain it again.

I really didn't think that there was anyone on the board slower than Luk, but let's take this one step at a time.

The Luk is impressed with the idea that consensus means something.

Rating of various cable shows is a thing. There's actual statistics involved here.

Looking at the statistics by far and away (often times in greater numbers than the aggregate of all other new shows combined,) Fox News consistently has a larger audience.

Therefore, it can be said that the *consensus* of the entire population of cable news viewers, which includes wrinkly old rightist as well as The Beautiful People on the left, is that Fox News provides better journalism.

How do you like consensus now?

Your mistake here is the belief that people watch Fox News for the journalism.

Isn't it a little early to be snorting meth? :confused:

Agreed.

You should totally resurrect that alt. It could get away with saying all kinds of stylist and racist crap while batting it’s naive eyelashes.

The FUCK are you talking about? WHAT alt?

That's sort of b******* from Rob down south and his entire Army of sock puppets is one thing but coming from you you are about 1 or 2 keystrokes away from permanent Iggy!

Your mistake here is the belief that people watch Fox News for the journalism.

Uh, the Luk is the one who stated that "the consensus feels the <abysmal> article is fine."

Looking at all of the other choices on cable news MSNBC CNN and the like could you point to one where people watch that for actual journalism as taught by journalism schools when journalism schools were teaching journalism?

-didn't think so.

If you would actually pay attention to the words that I write and not to the reaction that you're supposed to have because you've decided which f****** team you play for, you would notice that I'm clearly acknowledging that Fox News is not journalism by any stretch of the imagination. Neither are any of the legacy outlets that gave rise to Fox by their pandering exclusively to the left.

^^^ this is why we can't have nice things.

Pick a team and wave your pom-poms, regardless of the substance contained in a post.

NFL-cheerleader-GIFs-busty-saints-cheerleader.gif

You gone done lost your mind now.

tumblr_ogz6w363uz1qz4sr8o1_1280.jpg

Q-###* is the guy on the far left. Not holding a weapon or making a significant difference or contribution to the cause.

Another old, crotchety, whiny rightist male bitching about journalists!

Nowisthetime is so on point; you rightists are PREDICTABLE.
Can you drop out of TrumpSpeak mode and say that in an intelligible way?

Back