Low Quality Pictures from a Low Quality Princess ♛

After a long day at work, I enjoy shedding some layers and stroking my kitty :cattail:

Aw thank you all so much for the lovely comments and the private messages I've gotten, it's all been really nice. And exciting :eek: I'm hoping to have lots of fun with this and it's awesome that I can share that with you guys. Thanks for being patient and putting up with the quality, however much you guys argue that it isn't awful, I know it is! That camera though! :rolleyes: I have some new pictures posted here :rose:

That's not the kitty I want to stroke.

Love the photos and your breasts.

Aw thank you all so much for the lovely comments and the private messages I've gotten, it's all been really nice. And exciting :eek: I'm hoping to have lots of fun with this and it's awesome that I can share that with you guys. Thanks for being patient and putting up with the quality, however much you guys argue that it isn't awful, I know it is! That camera though! :rolleyes: I have some new pictures posted here :rose:
Would put in all the overtime necessary with that gorgeous body. Love the kitty , lol :)!

The resolution and quality of the pics give them a great artsy look and are a nice change of pace from what many people post. Personally I enjoy editing pictures to give them a different look and feel than what the camera actually took. PM me if you'd like me to try it with some of yours.

OUTSTANDING pics :D

Admiring Club

Will only grow with your further sharing.
Truly lovely.

It's a busy Friday night, but here's to everyone thinking I only have one pair of panties :rolleyes: I hope to post more tonight, fingers crossed :rose:

Attachments

• Blue Tease.jpg
    Blue Tease.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 54
It's a busy Friday night, but here's to everyone thinking I only have one pair of panties :rolleyes: I hope to post more tonight, fingers crossed :rose:
YES to more pics and panties are optional with me so no pressure sexy girl!

Woof! Dat ass!:kiss: And another sexy pair of panties.......keep the collection coming;)

Fingers and toes crossed that you can post more later tonight:rose:

Wow. Very hot. Love the panties. You make an older gent's heart (and pants) flutter. Anxiously awaiting more.

Fingers and toes crossed, hoping to see more of your loveliness.

Mm, now that's a gift I'll take under the tree any year!

Thanks for sharing your sexy pics! There's no low quality about you at all! :heart:

Awww, what a cute kitty. And the rest of it wasn't too bad, either. Will we be seeing any more?

Please?

Back