patty's gallery

pattydraws

Really Experienced
OK me too.

Daydreaming...

daydream2.jpg

WOW!! Very nice work Patty !!!
What medium? Looks like charcoal ?
Never been brave enough to use that.. I make enough mess with pencil ;)

Badd Leroy said:
WOW!! Very nice work Patty !!!
What medium? Looks like charcoal ?
Never been brave enough to use that.. I make enough mess with pencil ;)

glad you like em...

conte crayon and pencil .... I sometimes use chalk pastel & water color pencils too.

pattydraws said:
glad you like em...

conte crayon and pencil .... I sometimes use chalk pastel & water color pencils too.
NICE!! I should experiment more but I'm a big fuckin' chicken :p lol.. My Mom has been hounding me to do more color but pecil feels safe and familliar to me, being that I don't work very often at my art.
Agai.. Nice stuff ! :)

They seem to be the same subjects. Is it you and your's or a couple you know? From Photos or live ?

Badd Leroy said:
NICE!! I should experiment more but I'm a big fuckin' chicken :p lol.. My Mom has been hounding me to do more color but pecil feels safe and familliar to me, being that I don't work very often at my art.
Agai.. Nice stuff ! :)

Go for it. The experimenting is fun.

It can be messy :) but then it gives my hubby an excuse to threaten this ....

strapping%20to%20come1.jpg

dark-glasses said:
YESSS!!! about time, Patty! :cool:
yummy stuff.

:devil: :heart: :heart: Thank you DG.

take aim *g*

since it's a tread for my stuff there might end up being a bit more kinky stuff in it than I've shown here so far....

This is Fred's favorite....

no%20please2.jpg

So tell me Patty. Where does your work come form? Are they photos rendered etc ?

pattydraws said:

take aim *g*

since it's a tread for my stuff there might end up being a bit more kinky stuff in it than I've shown here so far....

Never a real spankin' kinda guy I gotta say..! Atta BOY FRED :D

no%20please2.jpg

Amazing work. I'd love to be able to draw/sketch that well, but I just don't have the patience.

Badd Leroy said:
So tell me Patty. Where does your work come form? Are they photos rendered etc ?

They are all hand drawn by me . My skill with image manipulation is limited to cleaning up the diming of contrast that happens when images scan, and using the
'colorize' hue/saturation feature ...

some come from digital video stills taken here at home, some from cool photos found on line, and some from my imagination. Some are even inspired by other artist's work...

Here's my attempt at a pencil and conte rendering of a color airbrush piece by Brian Tarsis... I don't have his talent, but I was fascinated by the chance to play with deep shadows and highlights.... pencil is hard to do that with ... but I like trying to mimic air brush type efects with pencil anyway...

drawing%20pirate%20bride%201.jpg

Last edited:
pattydraws said:

take aim *g*

no%20please2.jpg

I enjoyed my stroll through your Gallery.

Patty these are simply gorgeous! I only hope that one day I can do these type of drawings with half as much of your talent.

~hits the subscribe button~

:)

progressions of work....

the 1st workable stage

pinky.jpg

the next ....

pinky2.jpg

again .....

thepromiseofhim1sc.png

and then

lilypink.jpg

before these came countless scraps, a hollow outline... these were completely from imagination .....

Wow Patty , excellent work here !
Thanks for sharing all of these .
<subscribe>

Chainz

pattydraws said:
again .....

thepromiseofhim1sc.png

and then

lilypink.jpg

before these came countless scraps, a hollow outline... these were completely from imagination .....

These two drawings call to me... the subject, the presentation, the rendering..simply beautiful.

*flying back to lurking mode*

Back