Bicur guy seeking intelligent, kind woman for intimate friendship

Ok, so I am going to bump/update/reactivate this post I made years ago...I had the good fortune of meeting an amazing woman through this ad the first time. And who knows, maybe lightning will strike twice. Ok, on to the substance of it...

As the headline suggests, I am a secretly bicur looking to connect with a woman who finds male bisexuality appealing or interesting. Before I go any further, please let me say that I am not interested in hearing from any msn. Please respect that.

This aspect of my personality isn't anything that I am open about, nor do I ever intend it to be. It's not the sort of thing anyone would likely suspect.

What I do think would be amazing would be to develop an intimate friendship or connection with one woman that I could open up to. It isn't easy for me to do that, even on a setting like this, but with the right chemistry I think it could be fantastic...

So more about me...in my 30s, educated, professional, in decent shape, not hard to look at. I pride myself on being a good conversationalist, on being kind to everyone, on being a good listener and supportive. My interests range from movies, to writing, to the great outdoors (hiking, peakbagging, trail running).

If I sound untetesting, please send me a private message. I would love to know who is out there.

Thanks, and take care everyone.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top