In search of substantive conversation

Alpenglow80

Virgin
Perhaps it's because I've always been drawn to the psychological aspect of human sexuality, but lately I've been missing having the kind of online connection that involves really meaningful, robust conversation.

I'm seeking out the opposite of the one time online hookup for mutual gratification. Rather, I'm looking for a legit friend I can open up to.

Early 40s, blond, fair, clean cut, fit, educated, a lover of complete sentences (ignore that this one's a fragment :) ) and at least a decent attempt at proper grammar.

Looking for a mature, intelligent, open minded woman with a similar thirst for meaningful chats.

Good luck from me as well, Alpenglow! One would think there’d be plenty of takers for what you offer. But for some reason women like you look for don’t frequent Literotica in large numbers any longer. But perhaps today is your lucky day.
All the best for you in any case.

Well, it's been a year...time flies...I'm not sure if this website is mainly populated by "regulars" or if people are constantly streaming in and out.

I'm going to hope for the former and give this old thread a birthday bump.

Back