Two Sides One Coin (Closed)

Lady_Jade666

Literotica Guru
Joined
May 9, 2017
Posts
3,273
Lily Baker
19

Lily Baker wasn't your average kind of gal because she didn't have friends, least people she would call friends, she is a very intelligent young woman, she just graduated on the highest honor and even spoke the day of graduation. The thing about it however was there was one very important person missing the day she graduated, and that? Was her mother. She died giving birth to her and she feels every day she looses a little more piece. Even though she had never met her that she could remember, she still felt connected. And the reason for that? Was because her mother wasn't human, there had been a dark secret flowing around her ever since she could remember. She remembered her father getting into heated arguments over the phone, she never knew who it was or what the fight was about, but she since something was not right with the whole situation. She was never told much about what this secret is, her father never really said much about her mother. Just that she loved her more then life itself and she was more then happy to give up her life so her daughter could live, a true sacrifice of life. Something that truly had not been noticed ever since Jesus died on the cross for his followers. What she knew about her mother, could barely fit a thimble which pissed her off to the max growing up. But because she knew her father did this to protect her. But it still upset her still, she was almost 19 years old yet he is still keeping a lot to himself and no matter what she said? He never said anything more. But she got to the point she decided it was best to not bother any more, so she decided it was best to just deal with it. Perhaps run some checks because she had all her mothers information, and if you had the cash? You can do anything and everything.

Time had passed once she accepted her situation, she was almost 19 with no mother and a father who is usually very busy. It was a lonely time but one day she was cleaning out the basement and saw a box marked "Moms" She grabbed the box and sat at the bottom of the stairs, she opened it up taking great care since a lot of the stuff in the box was very old papers. She found her mothers birth certificate and noticed that where it said place a birth, it said "Wolf Creek" She began to read the journals and it was her mother's journal's and she was glad to have found them. Surprised that her dad had anything left over of her mother. She figured he had it because he could not let her go. And just that gesture alone made her soft on her dad. There were twenty five journals and knew that each book represented each year starting at the age of six and ending in her death. She wrote about the town, she wanted her to grow up in that town but sadly here she was, she figured her father bullied her into leaving. But there was only one side of the situation, but sadly her mother is dead so she can't ask her questions. It took her a day and a half to read them all and enjoyed each one, thankful to have a true piece of her mother, and not just knowing the bond would have been strong if her mother had survived. Once she was done reading them she decided to go to this "Wolf Creek" Perhaps someone knew her mother? She hoped it would be a good trip, since her father worked all the time and never answered his cell she left leaving a note, telling him she wanted to see the place her mother grew up and where she was meant to grow up. She packed a big bag since she had no idea how long she would be staying at all.

She loaded up her car with what ever she thought she may need and had her car looked at, making sure it would take her the three days she would be out driving. Once done and with a full tank of gas and two twenty gallons of gas in her trunk, she was ready to go. She put on some music and was content, being on the road for the few days was hard on her, she hated being cramped up in a car. She could not sleep so there for wasn't getting enough sleep, she was tired and it took a toll on her. By Saturday she got to Wolf Creek and checked herself into the motel that was there, it was mostly for people passing by since no one stayed there very long. She was hoping to find some people that knew her mother, it would make everything simpler. But until then she went out on the town, she would smell like one of them. But within that smell they would be able to tell she was a hybrid but was mostly human, only werewolf ability she had was healing but other then that nothing. While she was relaxed she started to do some online research on the place, it had been founded 400 years ago and she was excited to learn what she could. Once she was rested and showered she decided to do some sight seeing and as she did she got an uneasy feeling because it felt like she was being watched, and she was. They had not had a normal visitor in 40 years. She noticed they were looking for someone to volunteer time for a nurse and decided to do it, she would be staying at least for a little while, maybe a month? She went to a dinner and sat down at a booth, she sat down and went to the window being close to it, enjoying the view. She had no idea what was going to happen, but she was going to find out, that much was certain.

In that very moment she heard fighting outside and she looked up, she got up and went outside to see what was going on. People circled them as she moved quickly. She had no idea this was how she would meet him, she didn't know it in that moment but she was meant to be there even more so she was meant to be with him. He was fighting with a woman a woman who all she said had very long nails they were painted black, all she saw was a man and woman though the man was over six feet and this woman about her size and she was almost 5'7. But the fighting got very bad and she saw the woman hit him. What she didn't know was she slit his throat and he was holding the front of his neck and he collapsed onto the ground, it was then there eyes met for the first time. He was bleeding out quickly normally there kind could heal but this wound was fatal no matter who it was. She saw the woman lunge for him again but almost like time stopped for a moment to place her in the way, she grabbed the woman hand and twisted it behind her back. It was then it came into view, around her neck was a necklace with a ring around it, the symbol was of the alpha sort. Her mother had been one of the alpha's there but had long been dead and the woman before her was the town's leader. She pushed the woman off her. People gasped and could not believe what they were seeing. She turned seeing him dying in his own pool of blood, her face went soft, she stood back up and one leg was held off the ground as she twirled around kicking the female pretty fucking far. She had been a black belt in a lot of fighting style's but her favorite had always been street fighting, she could get down and fucking dirty with that kind of fighting.

It was then people knew there leader had come to them there true leader, she knelt down quickly without even thinking . She removed a small knife you could fold the blade back a way to have it safe in her boot, as she slit the palms of her hands she fell onto her knees "I am not letting you go, stay with me!" She yelled out and placed her bloody hands over the cut on his neck, her blood seeped into his wound. She closed her eyes and concentrated on helping him she never felt compelled to help someone like this, this was different. The blood on the ground and it started running up to her, when she opened up her eyes, she extended one of her hands and the blood went into her hand then she put her hand over his wound and the blood went back into his wound then leaved his neck healed. She saw the way people looked at her and this couldn't be good. Something brought out her strength here, perhaps it was because she was a hybrid one of them but more with no wolf in her, she panted as her hands bloody from what she just did and she heard someone cry out giving her a warning. She didn't need to look to see the fist going right to her, but her hand grabbed the woman hand and squeezed it, twisting her wrist and hearing it pop a bit. Her eyes closed then when she opened them again giving her a serious look and being rather pissed at what was going on. Her nose was bleeding, it was her price for healing people. She let the woman go and her and her goons ran off. Looking at everyone she heard them mutter some things but seeing this guy? She got dizzy all of a sudden and things flashed into her mind something she ignored while healing him but now that he was fine? She ended up passing out, she felt arms around her then nothing.

While she slept things changed and she as getting what she thought were nightmares, but wasn't. She saw her mother holding her and knew it was her. But she didn't look human, well she was mixed she had some highlights of a female wolf but mixed with her human body. She reached out as her mother reached for her tears fell down her faced she was very lost. When she realized she was out of the dream she noticed she was in her motel room and didn't know what to say or do, she looked at her hands which had healed. In that moment she heard someone and the door opened up, she remembered him from before. She sat up on. The bed and hung her head "Some first day this is turning out to be" She said simply.
 
Last edited:
Davis Denton was a loner, which was very dangerous in Wolf Creek, but he had followed his own path since he was a small boy. Wolf Creek had three main factions.

Mayor Faith Matthews had the largest faction. Faith was a tough woman, who wanted a peaceful town, but she was also willing to look the other way for the right price.

Sheriff Clint Roberts had the next large faction. He was ambitious and wanted to become mayor in the next election and was willing to do whatever it took to win.

Steve Wilkens was a ranch owner, who provided a large number of jobs for the people in town. He was the third faction leader. He was a traditionalist, wanting the town to stay the same, keeping outsiders away, and he also wanted to be the next mayor.

There were several other factions, but they were not as powerful.

Davis was able to avoid all the faction nonsense because he refused to become involved. He lived outside of town in a cave where no one knew the location.

The cave was situated near the top of a high hill that overlooked Deer Valley.

He planned to avoid Wolf Creek today bacause of the full moon when everyone would become wolves, and all the females would be in heat.

The chains in the cave would keep him away from there. When the females were in heat, it could be a very dangerous time for the male wolves, who fight one another to the death.

Davis sat in a blind where he could watch animals as well as Wolf Creek with his binoculars. He was surprised to see a car he'd never seen before slowing winding its way up Knott Mountain. The driver was a woman.

Most vehicles coming up the mountain were trucks, which were either passing through or bringing supplies to town.

He kept a close eye on the car's progress. He was beyond surprised when the car turned off onto the narrow road leading to Wolf Creek. It stopped in front of the motel.

The moon would be up in two hours. He had no time to waste. He whistled for his horse, Bart. It came at a trot. He didn't bother to saddle it; he climbed up and headed quickly toward Wolf Creek, which would take at least an hour to arrive.

He was worried because he believed the moon would be up before he was back at the cave again. However, he had no choice. With a new female in town – wolf or not – every wolf there would want to mount her. It would be an endless nightmare.

The ride was not a pleasant one; his worries haunted him, and his plan to take the girl would certainly frighten her a lot, but what else could he do?

He left his horse in the woods near the Spring Motel. He walked to her car and found it unlocked. He breathed in her scent and followed it.

Dell's Diner was in the center of town. He saw her through the window, sitting in a booth. It was thirty minutes until the moon rose. Time was running out.

Davis was attacked from behind, and before he even knew it, he was on the ground – blood everywhere and fading fast.

From the darkness, he emerged into the light to behold the face of a beautiful woman whose hands were on his neck.

He recognized her and said, “We need to get out of here now.”

He jumped to his feet and took her hand and ran toward her car. He opened the door and pushed her in the passenger seat.

He got in the driver's seat and took her keys. He drove faster than was prudent away from town. He took a narrow road off the main road and after a few minutes stopped the car.

“Keep the doors locked. The moon is coming up in a few minutes.”

He stepped out of the car.
 
Last edited:
A lot was going on all at once and didn't know what was going on everything was going on in her head but she watched where they were going she had no idea what was going on but drove like a bat out of hell, it was kinda hard to imagine what was going on in his head. After a while she just wanted to get out of the car, but he told her to lock her door and when he was out locked his door to. She didn't know what he was waiting for, she sighed softly feeling tired using her ability like that took a toll on her body big time.
 
Davis removed all his clothes and crawled under the car, which was very low to the ground. When the change came, he would not be ablle to move, which was best for the woman.

He cried out when his bones started snapping. The human wolf hybrid was larger than his normal self. Its instincts were more primal.

He could take the wolf form whenever he wanted, except on the full moon when the change came to all the human wolf hybrids.

He could smell the woman in the car, and his sexual need became like a raging fire inside him. His cock emerged from its sheath. He wanted the woman so much all other thoughts fled from his mind.

He struggled to get from under the car. Despite all his efforts, he was trapped.

Rage filled his mind and he pounded at one of the tires with his claws. It popped with a loud sound, and the car came down hard on his shoulder.

He howled his frustration and clawed at the dirt. He wanted the woman so bad and his cock and balls were aching with need.
 
She didn't understand anything that was going on and it scared her a bit, her heart was racing and she had no idea what was going to happen. She cried out a little as she felt a tire pop. She wanted to get the hell out of the car but when she heard the rage turning to howls she knew this thing would catch her very very easily and she didn't want to be raped. She noticed a blanket in the back so she managed to get into the back seat and curled up in the back in the blanket. Closing her eyes unsure if she would be able to sleep and if she truly would be safe in the car.
 
Davis felt his body slowly changing back. He was able to slide out from under the car. His sexual need was still raging within. He tried the car door and was surprised to find it unlocked.

He opened the door and didn't see her, but her smell was strong. He crawled into the back and pulled the blanket away.

“Why?” he growled, “did you leave the door unlocked.” He ripped her blouse away as well as her bra. He sank his teeth into her breast.
 
She was horribly horribly startled by what was going on she was scared even more so seeing the man before her it wasn't like he told her not to it was the next morning she didn't understand what was going on she had no clue what he was what the rules about what he was were. she cried out when you get into my breast and she struggled to find the mace that she carried with her. "Please get off me I don't want to hurt you" she had carried a tiny gun attached to her leg.

God knew she didn't want to hurt him because she was against violence. But when it came to her own body she would rather die than be raped. "Please Stop!" She managed to find a little gun because she had put it under her but it moved while she slept she put the gun right up to his face Tears In Her Eyes begging pleading for him to stop so she didn't have to hurt him.
 
Davis' change was slowly happening. The woman's words sank into his mind. He opened his mouth, releasing her breast. He licked the wound, knowing it would heal.

He sat back. “I'm sorry. The beast was in control. This really is a very dangerous place, and I haven't forgotten what you did for me. My saliva will heal you.”
 
Thankfully he heard her and took control because she would never forgive herself had she hurt him especially because she almost died healing him because every time she healed somebody even healed yourself it could kill her it was a sacrifice that she would happily do. It was then she began to cry. Tears began to fall down her face as she dropped the gun she was no better than hunters.

she was no better than anybody not that she thought she was she buried her face in her hands. And that moment she actually felt like the monster. She didn't see him as a monster and wondered why maybe it had something to do with her past which was why she was there and she realized he'd healed her she knew about the saliva and had a feeling that it was going to be an adventurer being here.

" I somehow know that and deep down I really wasn't as afraid of you as I thought I would be. Well more afraid of the other side I should say. I know it's deadly I know it's dangerous here I have to know about my family my mother came from here and even born and raised here. She told me stories about this place but kept most of it to herself I wanted desperately to know her desperately to know where I came from but unfortunately she died before she could tell me much I know nothing about mmy father. I don't know nothing about who he is but I'm here to find out why my mom left because I was born here but I wasn't able to be raised here"
 
Davis wiped her tears and said, “I'm Davis and you are?

“I understand about needing to find your roots, but I believe you will soon find that only a few people will even talk to you, and if you stay very long, you will not be allowed to leave.

“Carefully consider my warning.”
 
She tilted her head "My name is Lily Baker and I knew that much, but if it means understanding who or what I am, I have no choice Davis" She got out of the car and made sure her mothers ring was still around her neck, looking into his eyes she was grateful it was still there, her heart pounding being more and more afraid. "What....are you. " She had a feeling she already knew. She was dizzy about the whole thing. Looking up at the sky she sighed.

"Mother why did you keep this from me...." She had no idea that her mother was the alpha meaning that the one though she would have to fight for it, but in that moment she looked at him. "Can....Will you help me?"
 
“I and everyone around here is a hybrid human/wolf.” He went on to tell her of the various factions. Then he explained, “There are no single females in Wolf Creek. Once a single female comes of age, she is taken by a pack leader and becomes part of that pack.

“If you return to town, the same thing will happen to you, unless. . . .”

He looked at her carefully. “If you are my mate, no one else will dare to touch you.”
 
She placed her hands on her hips and didn't know what was going on, she heard what he said, but she remembered that woman that almost killed him and felt something when she remembered her. Like she was part of the reason why her mother was forced to leave. "Who was that woman that would have killed you if it wasn't for me?" She looked at him ignoring the question for a little bit because her mind was on the future not what happens now.
 
“She is Mayor Faith Matthews, the head of the largest faction in town. She wanted me to join her faction. I refused numerous times. I believe she would have kept me alive until I changed, then she would have enslaved me, so again thank you for saving my life.

“I understand that the choices I set before you are not ideal ones. If you can't return to where you came from, then you must become my mate, or you will become a mate to one of the factions in town, or you will die.”
 
She looked at him and sighed softly hearing what he said "Faith...." she thought looking at the guy before her and had a feeling that she knew the choice she would make "Alright but not out here, take me where ever you want to as long as its warm" She said softly knowing this was going to be what she was meant for.
 
They got back into the car and he drove back down the mountain to a small town called Mount Clew where he rented a small room.

They entered the room together. “Being with a stranger will not be easy for either of us,” Davis said.

“However, from this time forward, our lives will be entwined..”

He slowly started removing his clothes.
 
Her heart was beating quickly and had a feeling she would be dealing with a beat since he couldn't seem to control himself, seeing his body he was very attractive, removing her clothing covering herself a bit looking at him "Can you controll your other half?" She asks as she laid down on the bed, she wanted a tender lover perhaps he was one? she didn't even known.
 
“Yes, I can control the beast now that the full moon is over.” He walked to the bed and knelt on it beside her. He ran his hands all over her body. “Touch is so important.”

When his hands reached between her legs, his mouth lowered to her mouth. He kissed her deeply while his fingers caressed her pussy.
 
She didn't know if this was the better choice what if he was lying to her? but what if he wasn't? she didn't know and at this point didn't care what it was any more. She was scared and she had a feeling he could feel or smell it. In that moment he kissed her and she returned the kiss moaning feeling his fingers between her legs. She didn't mind the beast as long as he could control it, the thought of him able to change kinda turned her on and she had no idea why.
 
Lily's response made Davis' heat rise. “You have a delightful body,” he said. His hands moved to her breasts while his head lowered to her sweet center. He looked up at her and said, “I'm thirsty.”

His mouth sucked in her pussy folds while his tongue slid up and down her slit. He eagerly drank her sweet nectar, then his mouth found her clit, and he sucked it hard, pressing it to the roof of his mouth, pulling at it hard.
 
She groaned loudly and moved her head back moving her hips into him, closing her eyes. He made her feel incredible. When her eyes opened up she looked at him and couldn't help but feel close to him even though she didn't know him. "I trust you....no matter what" She said simply giving him freedom to do what he wanted.
 
The response of Lily's body and her words encouraged Davis in his actions. He turned her to her stomach so that she was on her knees with her ass up. He gripped her hip as his cock pressed at her wet slit.

He thrust his cock into her hard and deep. His hands moved to her swaying breasts. He gripped them hard.
 
She watched him but before she knew it she was on her knees and when he thrust into her she pulled her head back because he pierced her hymen and gripped the sheets it hurt like hell for a few moments but her body reacted she was so tight her body never touched.
 
Davis and Lily's body moved together. There was a need here he didn't understand. A connection that should not even exist. His mate? The thought struck him hard. How could it be?

His thoughts disappeared as his heat continued to rise. He was surprised that his need to fuck was so strong.
 
She felt the same way her mother was a werewolf like them yet she was human but certain werewolf abilities she had, this connection she felt as well. Her body almost calling for his other side just by her smell, the smell of a mate calling for everything he was.
 
Back
Top