My aunts cabin

"Your statement is half correct", says Christy. "I would not want to see you sleeping on the floor. That would seem to be rather uncomfortable.
"This room might only be the guest room, but you have made a marvelous job of renovating it, sprucing it up and furnishing it. I especially like the big comfortable bed.
"Look, we are both adults. We can behave ourselves and know what is appropriate can't we?
"This bed is plenty big enough for both of us to sleep here. You can have your side, and I could have mine. Now would that not be more comfortable for everybody?"
Christy sits on the bed, waiting for Jon's answer --
 
Jon nods in agreement to the floor would be uncomfortable. Jon listens and smiles about how he did a marvelous job on it and the bed. Jon nods in areement o about both being adults then blushes at "we can behave out selves and know whats appropriate." Jon listens to his aunt talk him into sharing the bed. She didnt have to talk to hard to get him to agree to sleep in the bed with her.. Jon smiles an says "ok i gess we can share a bed, i haven't done it since i was a scared little kid."

Jon wonders to him self if she will pick up on hes never slept with a woman before. Jon is glad to be sleeping in the bed again tonight, tho he is not sure how he feels about sleeping with his aunt. The virgin in him has his mind racing and full of wonder. Could he trust him self not to feel her in her sleep?
 
"So what are you now?" says Christy. "A scared big kid? I hope not. I don't bite [much]!
"Anyway, it's been a long day and I could sure do with some sleep. I am sure that you could also.
"So I am going to hit the hay. Join me when you are ready --"
She hopes that Jon will not think too much about the significance of the word "join".
She then goes round to the other side of the bed, drops her clothes (a process which takes about three seconds) and climbs into the comfortable bed, under the duvet.
 
Last edited:
Jon smiles and says "nope not scared kid, just you know I never been with a woman." and Jon nodded with her saying it was a long day. He nods to her saying shes going to bed. He gulps at the invite.

Jons eyes widen as he catches the movement out of the corner of his eye as he watches her undress. He sees her in the corner of his eye as she slips into bed.

Jon tries to make sence what to do. What he should do, He wants to join her. He takes a big gulp of air and takes his clothing off down to his boxers. He slips under the covers laying on his back. He can feel hes getting hard. He knew seeing her undress started it, now being in bed was going to finish it getting hard. He rolled to face her to hide his rowing erection. He asks with interest in his voice "do you always sleep like that?"
 
"You have never been with a woman?" says Christy. "Oh my! Your education has been sorely lacking. Well there is a first time for everything--"
"Do I always sleep how?" she asks. "Horizontal? Lying on or in a bed? But of course!" she adds as she moves somewhat towards Jon while staying on her back.
"So let me kiss you good night", she says as she turns on her side facing him and reaches her hands out towards him.
 
Jon hears her ask in a question repeating his statement. About him never being with a woman. He only can say "mhmmm" He hears her say in shock"oh my! your education has been sorely lacking and there's a first time for everything." The last part stop him dead still. What could she mean. Dose she mean with her? He can feel his heart racing as he wonders what she has instore for him tonight. Will she teach him about being with a woman???

His mind is lost in thought.....He misses her tell him about how she sleeps. Its not till he feels her hand on him that he comes to. Shes so close. Shes looking at him. He can see she wants something, but has no clue what. He can only say "ok" with his voice full of wonder.

In the back of his mind while he waits to see what she will do, he wonders about what kind of education he will need to take. Will she teach him. Will tonight be the night for that class? He is like clay in her hands. He will do anything for her if shes planing to teach him.
 
Christy's hands reach towards John and find his shoulders. She pulls him towards her and wraps her big strong arm around his back and their lips touch. She kisses him there and her hand goes to his bottom to pull that part of him in towards her also.
"Good night Jon", she says. "Sweet dreams --"
 
Jon is looking at his aunt, he feels her hand pulling him closer to her. He is half expecting for her to turn her head a bit to kiss on the cheek and is dumbfounded when he feels there lips meet. As they kiss he feels her hand sliding down his back pushing there hips closer. Jon knows his hard cock will soon be pressing into his aunt body. He feels his full front body pressing into her body as they kiss. His hard cock is 2 inch's wide and 8 long. He hears her say good night and sweet dreams as she keeps holding him into her body.

Jon can only whisper "good night" barley getting them words out. His brain is in over drive.
 
Christy feels Jon's thick long hard cock pressing into her lower belly and between her thighs, as though it wants to find a way somewhere.
"Mmmm!" murmurs Christy between butterfly kisses on his lips, "shall we see if we can make your dreams even sweeter?"
She moves herself so that now his big thick erection is poking between her upper thighs and into the wetness coming out of her dripping wriggling pussy. Her hand on his bottom moves him till his cock is angled right, and then she pulls him in. His cock enters deep --
"So good night, dear Jon", she says.
 
Jons breathing picks up as his aunt moves his cock to just under her hips. Soon he feels his cock sinking into her. He then hears her say good night dear Jon...

About 5 second pass before his mind catch up... He asks "Aunt Christy, do you ummm have a toy? If so... Do you think you could use me like it???? So umm you know I can see what its like for a woman, ummm... you know enjoy her self?"

As he lays and waits for her response. His mind wonders with the idea of her pushing him to his back and riding him hard. Slamming her body down on him with out a care in the world.... Or will she want to do something more gentle and slow. He has no idea what a real woman would want. Hes seen both actions from porn clips he watched. Could she and would she use him as a toy? That is biggest question on his mind.
 
Last edited:
"well yes!", says Christy. "I do have a toy, now --"
She keeps Jon hugged into her with her powerful arms, and turns onto her back so that Jon is now on top, and still inside her. She spreads her thighs a little so that Jon can be pulled further into her, and then with her hand on his bottom she moves him in and out of her, at first slowly, but then later with more force so that he goes in more deeply.
"Yes --" says Christy. "I have found myself a very good toy!"
 
Jon looks shocked at his aunt. That second he didn't realize she was so quick to call him her toy. His head is spinning. Soon he feels getting pulled up on top of his aunt. She pushes and pulls his hips as she can enjoy her self.

Jon soon hears her saying in a moan "yes..... I have found myself a very good toy".

He starts to flex his cock so it pulls up in his aunt. as she uses him. He is glad she pulled him on top of her but he wonders to him self what it would be like if she was to ride him. How hard would she come down on him.

Jon tries to move his hips to match his aunt, but he dont know what to do really.
 
Christy moves >Jon in and out of her, always harder and deeper and quicker. By the way his cock is twitching and leaking, she thinks he will not last long. Her juices are flowing copiously --
Maybe later she will try other positions. It depends how Jon reacts ....
 
Jon isn't ready to cum yet. Just flexing his cock in his aunt as his aunt uses him. Jon finds he is enjoying being her toy.
 
Christy cums - rather violently! Her juices gush forth, covering Jon's cock and their bellies as she rams him in and out --
She slowly reduces the intensity of her movements until she is holding Jon inside her, with him still obviously still erect.
"Let us change things a little bit", she says, as she rolls onto her side,and then onto her belly so that Jon is now underneath her, remaining connected the whole time.
 
Jon feels a bit more comfortable. This is more how he was seeing it in his head with her moving freely on top of him. He gets a thrill as she just turns them over like he is nothing.

Jon is still very shy and unsure of him self as his hard cock stand up in the air. He is finding he loves the feel of being under her as she lays so freely on top of him. He wonders if there will be around two or if shes going to sleep.
 
And then Christy brings her legs around to the side and then beside Jon's chest, and then she can raise herself to a kneeling position with her big powerful legs gripping his chest, and still connected.
Now she (NSFW) can ride him -- as it is ordained.
 
Jon lays on his back letting his aunt get in her spot. He soon feels her hips as she sits up over his hips with his cock deep in her as she starts to ride him. He watches the joy on his aunts face as she rides her human toy.

Jon starts to cum in his aunt and still is hard. He says "dont stop, keep riding".
 
Last edited:
Christy feels Jon's cock twitching and leaking deep inside her -- and then feels him cumming hard. She convulses at the same time, riding him hard and vigorously, and sayin --
"YESSSS!!!!$^^%&&*(*^$#!!!!!!
"I certainly intend to keep riding --"
She does so, while squeezing his chest with her big thighs and taking his hands and pressing them into her breasts, steadying them.
 
Jon is shocked. He never though he would be feeling a womans beasts let alone his aunts. He starts to softly squeeze them as she keep riding his cock.
 
Christy continues to ride Jon while pressing and rubbing his hands into her breasts. She then bends forwards , to cause her breasts to rub on his chest and she kisses him on the mouth, moving her pelvis up and down the whole time as her pussy milks his cock.
 
Last edited:
Jon was getting accustomed to his aunt slamming her hips down hard on his cock as she drives his cock up into her. He also got accustomed to his hands on her breasts till he felt her lean into him crushing him as she started to make out with him.

Jon wonders if hes her lover or a toy to her as he feels her pussy squeezing and pulling at his cock.
 
Christy's tongue insinuates itself between Jon's lips to inside his mouth, where it moves around, exploring it, while she continues to move back and forth on top of his body, driving his cock deeper in. Her pussy beats and convulses against his cock --
 
Last edited:
"Oh yess Jon!" says Christy as she has him wrapped up in her arms and enveloping him with her body and her pussy contracting all around his cock. "Give it to me again --
And then stay with me here so we sleep together --"
 
Back
Top