The Submission of Anna (closed for cum_inside)

Anna was more than happy to compete, but she was not to be taken lightly. She proved that her prowess was something to be honoured when he blew off in her mouth and throat just before Anna was cresting that final peak to throw herself off the cliff and into the swirling pressure of her hurricane force orgasm. The thought of his revenge peaked her fancy, but for now Anna was preening as it became clear that she had the skills to make her man blow so quickly even with the huge amount of stamina he usually employed. That thought, combined with hot spurts of cream down her throat, caused her body to constrict and quiver above him as Anna’s own climax shattered over her. She grunted helplessly around Carter’s shaft, eyes closed and trying to take slow, deep breaths.

It certainly added fuel to the mischievous banter between them; “I suppose the old coot can’t keep up after all,” she sighed dramatically, theatrically, as she rose off his cock. “You talk a big game but you still blew your load like a horny teenage virgin. Guess I win after all. Plus, you have to be able to catch me before any of this so called revenge goes down,” she shrugged innocently as she cleaned off any extra spit or cum sill clinging to his dick in a sticky web of bodily fluids.

Although Anna wanted to fuck all night, she realized they had the entire weekend to themselves and that if Carter woke up horny in the middle of the night he could just roll over and take what he now legally owned. For now though, Anna was pretty tired and could already feel herself drifting off to sleep where she had repositioned herself at Carter’s side and chest, one thigh slung over his hips. She drew lazy circles with two fingers over his abs. They could even fuck in between blackjack rounds if they so chose. She didn’t want to be completely wiped when it came time to explore the city and just enjoy the time spent with her husband.

“I’m so glad we went through with this,” she said softly. “I love you, Carter. As you heard a few minutes ago, you won’t like what’s going to happen in the future but you have to trust me. Even when I’m in their bed on Monday, my heart is in our marital bed. I wish I didn’t have to hurt you but it’s unavoidable here, so let’s just make the most of the time we have alright?” She implored, red puffy lips extending in a plump pillow that Carter liked to rest on (or in) several times a day.

For now, sleep claimed her. They could figure out the details of their trip and future game plan while they had that free time tomorrow because every second counted and Anna was going to make the most of it all. Of course she was happy right now but she did see trouble on the horizon. No matter — nothing they could do about it tonight.

“Goodnight baby,” Anna garbled, slippery, swollen lips sliding together with Carter’s tenderly and slowly, if not a bit sloppy with Anna succumbing to the darkness for a little nap before they were ready for the next round.
 
Last edited:
Thursday Morning - Breakfast in bed

It was close but, in the end, Carter lost the fun battle to see who would cum first. The zeal and effort Anna put into the game was a sure sign of fun times ahead for the newlyweds. He smiled as he licked as much of her sweetness off her pussy lips, thinking of how he might extract his revenge. It would be a pleasurable revenge and he would implement it when she least expected. He smacked her ass as she rose off him. “I don’t think I’ll have any problem catching you sweetie.”

They held each other closely looking into their eyes, Carter listening to Anna expound on what was about to happen to them. He doubted there was any other married couple who tied the knot, knowing that within days they would be separated by monsters. This would put a strain on their marriage and Carter hoped their union was strong enough to weather the storm. He didn’t like the idea of sharing Anna with them, knowing they would use her to extract the maximum revenge against him.

She snuggled against him whispering good night and, after they traded soft kisses, he kissed her forehead. The bedside clock indicated it was close to midnight. Back home it was 3 am and the thought of it made Carter tired. There was always the jet lag issue when traveling to another time zone. Their minds told them it was midnight but their bodies knew something different. They had a busy day of flying, getting married, and then consummating the marriage. No wonder they were tired.

Carter closed his eyes, but the thought of Edward loomed like a bad toothache, rearing its ugly head. He had gone on the offensive having Patrick try to find out anything about Edward and Josh that he didn’t know. And the mole. He hoped Patrick’s fake investigation would turn up something, anything that would help give Carter the upper hand. As his eyelids grew heavy, he remembered a book, “The Art of War,” given to him by his father before he went off to college. The book was on his bookshelf in his office and when they returned he would scour through it for ideas.

This was war just before he fell into a deep sleep, he remembered a couple of quotes from the book. Anna would play a key role getting more information from them for their use against them. She was a great actress but now she would have to learn the art of extracting information without raising the enemies suspicions.

“Rouse him, and learn the principle of his activity or inactivity. Force him to reveal himself, so as to find out his vulnerable spots.”

“The whole secret lies in confusing the enemy, so that he cannot fathom our real intent.”

****************************************************************
There is one thing about Vegas sunrises that Carter doesn’t see in his part of the world. The sky lightens behind the mountains before the sun appears. While in most parts of the country, the sun is visible rising majestically over the horizon, mountains surrounding the city hide it.

Carter stirred and looked at the bedside clock. 8 am! The first thought traveling through his brain was that it was 11 am back home. Hell, it was almost time to eat lunch and here he was just waking up. The new ring on his finger glittered in the early morning light as he turned to see Anna still peacefully sleeping.

Slipping out of bed, he used the bathroom, smiling at his uncombed hair and his sleepy eyes. Normally he would have been at work for a few hours back home. Today his body would adapt to the time change and his thoughts turned to Anna. There were so many attractions to see in and around Sin City. They would have fun exploring once they got moving.

Carter made sure Anna was still sleeping before he slipped out of the room and called room service, ordering a wide variety of breakfast items. He looked at his phone, seeing a call from Edward and one from Megan. He would ignore them for now. He was not about to let them dictate their short holiday. They would deal with them later.

The food cart arrived and Carter gave the young man a nice tip. Pushing the cart into the bedroom, he saw Anna stir and cover her head with the sheets. She was having the same difficulties getting her body acclimated to the time change.

Crawling into bed, he smiled at the wedding band and engagement rings sparkling in the morning light. “Hey sleepy head. Time to get up and get some nourishment.” His chuckle shook the bed a little, thinking of Anna’s love for his special cream in the morning.

“Come on baby. Time to wake up and have some breakfast, he cooed stroking her hair and then kissing her cheek. “Looks like my young kitten can’t take the late hours like this old man. Don’t worry, I won’t walk too fast for you today so you can keep up.”

Pulling back the covers, his eyes roamed over her nakedness. His hand was drawn to her mounds moving up and down with each breath. “I love you Anna Anderson.” His fingers lightly traced over the peaks and valleys of her breasts as she smiled, yawned, and then stretched her body. With a body like hers, he wondered if they would ever see the outside of the exclusive suite.
 
Anna arched her back like a cat and stretched every inch of her body, toes turning down toward the mattress and shoulders broadening as she rolled them outwards a bit. The movement meant that her breasts were pushed up into Carter's palms and that just made the stretch so much better. He tweaked and tugged at her nipples as her spine fell back to meet the plush bedding once more.

She turned to look at him sleepily, taking in the view. This was her first morning waking with her husband and she absolutely loved it. The thought caused a dopey smile to burst across her face.

"Hi, Mr. Anderson," she whispered, voice hoarse from sleep. The comments about her keeping up with him were a little underhanded, though, so she made sure to nip that in the bud.

"I thought I was being selfless, allowing you to rest your old heart but I guess it just made you think you were the winner here. Can't have that -- I'll have to make sure you know that not only am I the pretty one in this relationship, but I'm also the more energetic and eager one as well," she breathed, rubbing her nose against his tenderly. Their morning breath mingled in the space between them but neither of them cared, lips connecting and moving in tandem in a sweet morning kiss.

Anna wanted to satisfy the throbbing that was building inside her at the mention of her "energy", but the smell wafting from the breakfast cart was too delightful to skip out on. She had to dig into it while everything was hot. She sat up, clutching the sheet to her chest, and reached for the handle on the nearest cloche to reveal the first delectable item waiting for them.

French toast! She moaned in happiness as she laid eyes on it. Removing the other covers, Anna was blown away by such a variety of foods. Croissants, bagels, scrambled eggs and boiled eggs, hash browns, waffles and pancakes to suit everyone's tastes, sausages and bacon as well as a large variety of fresh fruits to top off the waffles. There were different types of juice sitting next to the streaming coffee pot, and Anna didn't know where she wanted to start first.

Her eyes crinkled in thought and she muttered to herself as she considered.

"Whatever I do, I can't lose my youthful figure but it all looks so good. Where to start, Anna.... Hmm... my weakness always has been breakfast...."

Behind her, Carter broke out into a guffaw as he listened to his bride talk to herself. He'd never caught her in the act but knew she did it from other people talking about her bad habits, and he found it was just an adorable new facet to her personality. Every day they were learning new things about each other.

Next to him, Anna had decided to scoop some scrambled eggs onto a waffle and pour some syrup on top of it all. Her fingers were a sticky mess from trying to eat this concoction. Carter shook his head fondly, and Anna paused from where she was about to take a bite, eyes innocent as she met his own. Her cheeks flushed in embarrassment.

She was about to open her mouth and defend her odd choice when he leaned in and took a bite of the end closest to him. She watched him in shock as he chewed and offered her a smile, obviously enjoying it. She had never imagined Carter was one for breakfast in bed anyway, but to be eating such a messy, sticky delicacy in the same place he slept was so at odds with the image in her head of a well-mannered, proper gentleman that she was amazed he wasn't berating her for acting like a silly child.

Her heart swelled in love for this man once more as it had done too many times to count over the last couple weeks.

Anna placed the waffle down onto the plate and climbed out of the bed, feet curling into the plush carpet underneath them luxuriously before she levered herself up and crossed around the bed with the cart pulled behind her until it was next to the table. Carter joined her, both of them enjoying their nudity and the lovely breakfast at the table now. Anna picked at Carter's hash browns, popping one after the other into her mouth as she sampled everything. When she finally slumped back against the chair, Anna was full. She didn't think she'd be able to eat anything else at all today, so stuffed was she.

Her eyes happened to fall on the syrup as she rested, watching Carter eat the last few bites lest on his plate. She suddenly had a naughty idea. She was stuffed, yes, but she felt as though she had room to be stuffed with something else before they went out on the town.

Rising from her chair, Anna stepped forward until her chest was at his eye level, Carter's knees immediately splaying to admit her between them. His lips immediately fastened around her nipple, sucking and nipping at the sensitive peak that was rising in interest at his ministrations. She let him taste her for a moment before she clasped the short hairs at the back of his neck in her fingers and yanked his head back like he loved (and she loved) to do to Anna.

Her eyes were glittering in playfulness as she looked down on him, but he could see the arousal simmering there too.

"I've decided that I'm still hungry, baby. But I'm hungry for this," in demonstration, her hand wrapped and squeezed around his softened cock sitting in his lap. "Not only that, I'm curious to how it would taste with a little... accompaniment..." She reached for the syrup and dangled it off one hooked finger.

"Are you going to feed your baby girl her milky treat to finish that stunning meal in the best way, Daddy?" She baited, tone silky and tantalizing.

Carter's eyes were wide as he realized just what she intended. His head fell back against the backrest, eyes falling shut, before he nodded once in agreement, letting her take the control from him and take what she wanted. In response, Anna attempted to wrap her tiny hand around his throat just under his jaw and direct him to stand but found that she wasn't really able with how small her hand was compared to the strong column of his neck. It was enough that Carter got the picture, though, and rose obediently from the chair.

Always conscious, Carter skipped the bed. He knew their fun was going to be very likely very messy, so instead he traveled into the massive bathroom and continued to the soaker tub big enough to fit four large men comfortably inside. He settled against the back, watching Anna like a hawk as she slowly meandered into the bathroom with both the syrup and the whipped cream canister in one hand, the other hidden behind her back.

She stopped and observed her treat, satisfied smile blooming widely across her face. She let him sit and wait for a few moments, cock throbbing against his thigh as he wondered just when exactly Anna was going to join him. Slowly, Anna sat the toppings down along the ledge of the tub, revealing the strawberries she had thoughtfully selected as well. She climbed over the edge of the tub and straddled his lap, hands curling over his shoulders as she leaned in for a kiss. It was only a chaste peck before she was pulling back and placing a finger over his mouth as he tried to chase her lips.

"Nuh uh -- Daddy is going to let his baby girl play for as long as she wants. She's still so needy for something to fill her belly and Daddy is going to let her have a sweet little treat," she mouthed against his ear, teeth nipping at his earlobe.

"Isn't he, Daddy?" She asked, tone firm this time as she sat back to look at him.

This was a new side to Anna and Carter wasn't sure how he felt about it, but his cock seemed to like it, rising in interest against the valley of her wet slit. It poked and prodded just under the hood, rubbing against her clitoris. He was not used to Anna using her control in the bedroom, and it was likely a very rare happening, knowing that she was more comfortable in the role of a submissive woman, but Carter decided to let her continue her act and see where it took them. She wasn't truly fit to be dominant, not in the bedroom, but her implacability and firm spirit in the workforce lent itself well to this role and he knew that she would do an impeccable job. His only job now was to encourage his wife as she sat atop him and demanded him to do as she wished.

Anna wanted to enjoy this experience just as much as he did, because she'd decided that she wanted to be introduced to the true world of dominance and submission when they returned home and everything returned to normal. She wanted him to train her to be his true submissive, in everything, both in and out of the bedroom. Giving up her life to him in marriage was the first step, but Anna wanted Carter to take control of it all; she was fiercely independent but she loved the idea of her man making decisions for her and leading their lifestyle. It suited her indecisive nature; him having 24/7 control, within reason. She was planning to broach this subject when they were tucked up at home, but for now, Anna wanted to experiment and enjoy the role reversal.

She reached for the syrup, holding the sticky condiment precariously tipped above the divot in his sternum just below his throat. It would run down his chest and collect in the crevices of his abs and groin, where Anna would be free to lick it all off once she'd traced that path with whipped cream as well. She adopted the innocent look she loved so much as let the first dollop coat his skin. He shivered, attempting to watch the honey-thick liquid snake a path down his chest.

Anna grasped his face between her thumb and forefinger to direct his attention back to her. With her free hand, Anna grasped a strawberry from the bowl, already cored. She carefully held it between her lips and teeth, leaning down to offer it to Carter. Dutifully, he took a bite, their lips pressing together as he chewed and swallowed.

Anna leaned back.

"Do you see, Daddy? This is will be a treat for both of us if you just behave."

That encouraged a deep groan, not used to Anna talking to him like that. It was definitely sexy, and Carter wasn't sure he could hold out with his baby being so delightfully naughty and in control. But both of them were certain about one thing: Carter never liked following the directions of others. Would he be able to surrender himself to her in such a vulnerable way?
 
Last edited:
Thursday Morning - Messy fun in the tub

Carter smiled when she addressed him as Mr. Anderson. So formal and then baiting him with her banter about being more energetic and eager. He didn’t respond with words, only his soft kiss as her lips rose up to meet his.

The way her eyes feasted on the food he had delivered almost seemed like she had never seen that much food. She moaned her approval with each cover she removed. She was like a little kid at Christmas, her eyes large, looking over all the delicacies laid out before her.

“I don’t think you’ll have any trouble keeping your youthful figure,” he mused picking up a blueberry bagel. “I have a strict regime of sex scheduled for you so you can keep up with me.” He couldn’t resist the jab and when she prepared some scrambled eggs on a waffle with syrup, he couldn’t resist taking a big bite of her makeshift sandwich. “hmmm tasty,” he murmured savoring its richness.

They enjoyed breakfast and as they tasted a bit of every delicacy, Carter couldn’t keep his eyes off her nudity. Her breasts were perfect, swaying suggestively with every bodily movement. If they were to have breakfast like this every day, he would never get to work. She knew what effect she was having on Carter too. Her eyes roaming over his nakedness, taking an opportunity to look down at his flaccid cock. The question was not if they would have each other for breakfast, but when. They ate until they were full and then they each sat back satisfied for the moment.

Carter saw the glint in her eyes when she got up and stood in front of him. She was offering him a bit of dessert when she positioned herself between his legs, offering him her luscious tits. He loved sucking her nipples until they stood hard and pointy. He thought of his cock sliding delicately between them, offering his shaft to her lips. But Anna had different thoughts, grasping his head and pulling it back hard so their eyes were locked on each other.

He saw her pick up the syrup and knew instantly what she was hungry for. “Daddy never lets his baby girl leave the table hungry,” he chuckled standing when her small hand clasped his neck. Normally he would take control but there was something different about her demeanor, she had something cooking in her beautiful head and he would follow her lead.

He was sure the maids would be very upset if they found sticky syrup when they changed the sheets. Walking into the bathroom, she followed him and he let out a soft laugh seeing her carrying the syrup and whipped cream. Her eyes betrayed her other secret and he let out another cackle when he saw the strawberries. He loved her kinky idea and couldn’t wait to see how this breakfast treat was going to unfold.


He moaned when she told him she was going to play as long as she wanted while nipping at his ear. He wasn’t so sure at first but the idea was taking root inside him that she wanted to experience a more dominating role this morning. After quickly thinking about the idea, he liked, no he loved this side of Anna. Normally she was the submissive, allowing him to take the reins. But this morning, she wanted to be the girl in charge and he was going to enjoy the kinky side of his new bride.

He watched as the sticky syrup, slowly made its way down his body but Anna had some other ideas. She grasped his chin, and then offered him a strawberry she had carefully placed between her lips. After the kiss, he wondered what she meant by him behaving. Was he out of line? Did he do something to provoke her show of dominance? He loved this game and whispered, “Daddy promises to behave and loves your treat but be careful what you ask for baby girl, daddy always has a way of getting even.”

The tone of her voice indicated this was going to be a sticky mess by the time they were done playing. He could feel the sticky syrup oozing into his pores. She picked up another strawberry and rubbed it delicately across his lips and when he tried to bite into the succulent fruit, she playfully pulled it away, telling him not to be so greedy. She was going to take her time and tease him and he knew her ultimate goal. She didn’t want him taking control, grabbing her and fucking her like he would normally. No, she wanted him to sit there like a good daddy and let her tease him mercilessly.

Carter would try but he wasn’t sure he could keep his hands off her. His normal tendency was to let her have some fun but then she would surrender to him. How far would she go if he didn’t move to take control? What an interesting way to start their first morning as newlyweds.

She again offered him a snip at the strawberry and this time she let him have it but he didn’t bite through it. She smiled and her lips met with a sharp rise in intensity. She must have realized that she was going to run the show and Carter would try his best to behave. What if he misbehaved? Would she spank him? The thought of what she was thinking made his cock jerk with anticipation.

She broke the kiss and when Carter reached for the bowl of strawberries, he felt a sharp slap on his wrist. Anna told him sharply, “NO” and his hand retracted to rest on the side of the tub.

Her eyes were shimmering when she picked up the cannister of whipped cream and shot a bit into her mouth. Some of the creamy confectionary slipped from between her lips but she didn’t bother to swipe at it. Instead she offered her lips to Carter, who didn’t resist but enjoyed the messy kiss. This was going to get quite messy before they were done pleasuring each other.

Anna broke the kiss, chuckling when she saw the mess on Carter’s face. She was enjoying this game. Shaking the can once more, she sprayed a line down his body on top of the sticky syrup and then sprayed rings around his muscular breasts, topping it off with a dollop on each nipple. She was really getting into this sticky game of morning lust.

Once she was done spraying the whipped cream on him, she put the nozzle against his lips. Obediently he opened his mouth and the cream instantly filled his mouth. He was about to swallow it when he thought better of it. She wrapped her arms around his neck, pressing her body against his as they fell into a deep kiss. She wiggled and squirmed, rubbing her body against his, transferring some of the sticky mixture onto her delicate skin.

When she pulled away and he saw her breasts covered with whipped cream and syrup, it was hard for Carter not to grab her and take control. He kept reminding himself that she was having her fun, for now. His mind was already conjuring up other kinky things for them to experience. He remained silent, watching her pick up the syrup and pour more of it onto his chest, watching it slowly run down, making a gooey mess. And then followed it up with more whipped cream.

She looked at the mess as a painter looks at their canvas, thinking about the next brush stroke. Carter saw her eyes glance down at the strawberries and knew what was coming next. Sure enough, she picked up a few strawberries, rubbing them against his skin as if she were creating a masterpiece. His body was her canvas and he couldn’t help but giggle a little watching his bride play.

She offered him one strawberry but didn’t follow it up with a kiss. Instead she continued to add more strawberries to his body, laughing as they stuck in the gooey mess. Thank god she didn’t have a camera. He could see her approaching Sharon Gleason, the gallery owner, offering her art work for display. “You’re such a beautiful artist,” he said when she finished and looked up at him.

He was a mess but it felt good with Anna. They both loved kinky things and each time together, he was learning a little more about her. They were going to have a wonderful life together. Carter wondered what her next move would be but he didn’t have to wait long. She moved between his splayed thighs, kissing him again while rubbing her body against his.

His arms reached around her but she quickly grabbed them and repositioned them on the side of the tub. She continued to press her body against his and then when their lips parted she began kissing her way down his body. Carter saw the gooey mess in her air and again when he tried to move her hair out of the way, she knocked his arm away. This was her fun and she didn’t want his help.

When she finally got to his aching cock, straining and wanting attention, he saw her look up at him with a devilish grin. It didn’t take a rocket scientist to know what she was thinking. Picking up the syrup, he watched her hold his cock with one hand and then pour a generous amount on his cock. Both of their eyes were fixed on the heavy syrup slowly but surely covering his veiny tool.

Picking up the whipped cream, she pointed the nozzle at the bulging tip and squirted some on top and then began to coat his cock and balls with the creamy white confectionary. When his cock was completely covered, she looked up at him. Again, when he reached out to touch her face, she quickly shoved his hands away. The message was clear. She didn’t want him touching her anywhere until she told him it was ok.

Carter’s fingers coiled around the edge of the tub, his eyes taking in the mess on his body and on his wife. Her fingers were sliding over his stomach and then down to grasp the base of his cock.

“Does my baby girl have daddy’s cock all ready for her.” The sparkle in her eyes told him all he needed to know. He braced himself for the onslaught that was about to attack his cock.
 
Her taste buds were overloaded by sickly sweet thickened sugar and cream as she licked off every last dollop along her husband's trim body. For a while she contented herself with the hard muscle of his chest, but her goal was finally within sight and Anna couldn't wait to taste it. Ensuring that the syrup covered his cock and balls and collected there at the base along with the sweetened cream, Anna was satisfied that her treat was going to be delicious.

She smirked up at him.

"Daddy is always going to be my favourite snack, but his baby girl has a serious sweet tooth," she said, tongue darting out to scoop up a tiny kitten lick of her snack from the head of his cock. Her lips and chin were coated in a sticky layer that shone in the natural light of the bathroom. She watched a big drop of syrup slip from the crown down along the shaft and she chased it with her tongue.

But her attention was drawn to his balls, seeing all the fluid pooling there and calling her name. She reached for a strawberry and dipped it in the sugary substance. Nibbling on it slowly until the slightly sour fruit had absorbed all of the glucose and was sitting in her belly, Anna nuzzled her face into his ball sack as she licked at the undersides of his family jewels and worked at ensuring every inch was clean. It really was yummy treat on its own, but compounded with Anna's favourite activity only made it that much better.

She sucked one whole testicle into her mouth and swirled her tongue around it, catching every surface with her saliva before she applied the same treatment to the other. She still hadn't cleaned all the syrup off his cock but she wanted to save that for last; just like with smarties, she always saved her favourite for the end.

Because Carter had been good so far with only a couple small slip-ups that she could forgive him for (he didn't know the rules of their little game but he'd been well behaved after she gave him the last warning about keeping his hands off), Anna decided to reward him.

She sidled closer on her knees until her breasts were almost entirely in his face and grabbed the can of whipped cream. Much like she had done to Carter earlier, she squeezed out a good amount of the cream around each breast and around both nipples. The cream was thick enough on its own that Anna was able to place half a strawberry on top of it on each nipple as well as a garnish. Carter needed his fruits and vegetables everyday, after all.

With one hand in the hair at his nape, she pulled his face in. He wasted no time licking and sucking up all the emulsion on her chest. She gave him some leeway when he made a couple extra flicks of his tongue around her areolas, more than a little naughty. While he ate her, she stroked a hand along his cock as best she could. There were still some sticky patches that she would need to better clean up before she could take his cock inside her - the friction of it all would make sex difficult.

As Anna looked down to check his progress, she noted that Carter had a spot of syrup clinging to his lip on the left side. She grabbed another strawberry and they shared that between them before partaking in a languid kiss as Anna allowed her body to grind in his lap, balls swelling even further under her thighs.

With one final kiss, Anna slunk down his body once more. She meticulously, lovingly cleansed his shaft until each bob of her head was smooth and easy. The last spot was the slit on his cock. Now that almost all of the syrup was gone, Anna could see that precum was starting to bead and roll down the pulsating length. She suckled that all up greedily too.

Of course they'd still need showers, but Anna was pleased with her manual labour. But right now, all she could think about was their failed lovemaking last night; she really wanted to finish what they'd started before Josh interrupted them. By now, her cunt was soaked and coating Carter's thighs in slippery honey. She repositioned herself until his dick was saturated with her juice and pressing against her rosebud.

Anna tucked her face in against Carter's throat and she pressed kisses up his neck, along his jaw and all over his face before she allowed her lips to meet his own. With her forehead resting against his, Anna pulled back and clasped his face between her palms. She smiled.

"You've done so well, baby. I didn't think you could be that patient - it's almost a shame because I had a fun punishment in mind, but that's okay - what comes next will be fun, too. Does Daddy want to fuck his girl now or is he okay with her continued use of his body for her pleasure?" She wondered, green eyes glittering.
 
Thursday Morning - Giving Anna control

Carter's cock was engorged and ready for action after his new wife cleaned it thoroughly with her talented lips and tongue. Now poised over his body, kissing his neck, face and finally his lips, she teased his cock with her pussy and ass. Her hips moved ever so slightly on his thick rod, giving him ample time to think about what was to come next.

Anna had cleaned most of the sugary mess off his body but there were still some patches that needed attention. But those areas were not in the critical locations that would cause discomfort if she decided to take him inside her. Those areas could wait until they showered together or just filled the tub with water and soaked their way clean.

She was looking at him with lust and passion emanating from her green eyes as she talked sweetly to him. Her hips continued to dance slowly on top of his hips and he felt his cock slip between the wet lips, rubbing against her clit. She had a mischievous smile still plastered on her face as she cradled his cheeks in her hands.

It took a lot to be patient with the way she teased his body, using it as a human delicacy treat. His fingers remained on the edge of the large tub, taking in her words and wondering what he should do.

Carter got the impression Anna was slipping into her usual submissive role and it would very easy for him to slip into the more dominant role. But so far he was enjoying watching his wife have fun with the syrup, whipped cream, and fruits. Why not see where this was going to go? What punishment would she dole out on him? What exciting experience would they enjoy together? He decided to take matters into his hands and be more misbehaving.

His right hand snaked out quickly and pinched her left nipple hard and then he twisted it seeing her face grimace and then emitting a soft moan. His hand moved quickly up and grabbed a handful of hair, pulling her head close to his.

"Daddy's been a bad boy baby girl," he laughed nipping at her lower lip. His teeth captured her lower lip, pulling it outward, applying more pressure before letting it slip out of his mouth. "Daddy's misbehaving and needs to be taught not to mess with baby girl when she is in control."

Twisting the handful of hair, he yanked backward, and his lips caught the tender skin of her neck, sucking on it while his other hand reached between them to twist and pull on her right nipple.

It would be so very easy to keep it up and become the dominant partner as usual. But he wanted her to be in control this time to see what she would do to punish him. Letting her hair free, his lips released the skin on her neck, waiting to see what she would do. Would she slap his face? What would his lover do he wondered as his left hand released her nipple and he stared at his lovely wife.

"Daddy needs to be punished and taught a lesson baby girl for misbehaving. He wants you to use his body for your pleasure. Show daddy how his little girl makes daddy behave." Carter leaned his head back on the edge of the tub, staring into those mesmerizing emerald eyes. He waited anxiously for whatever punishment she had in mind for him, knowing it was bound to bring pleasure to each of them.
 
Anna was surprised when Carter continued to relinquish his control to her. He was acting like she normally would: bratty, with a side of snark in order to push her and challenge her limits. She was a little unsure on just exactly how she would punish him, but her mind twisted back to something she had snuck in the suitcase yesterday morning while Carter was dressing. It wouldn’t be his entire punishment, but it would help increase the desperate edge and teach him a bit of a lesson. She just had to come up with something else to compliment that.

She thought of being rough, but she wasn’t sure Carter quite liked receiving sexual pain as much as she did — he loved making her cry and doling it out but it was still a gray area as to whether she could layer it on thick for him. He had enjoyed when she’d drug her nails across his flesh, but that was an isolated incident. Regardless, she was in charge so she was able to experiment. Carter was letting her take charge now, but she had no doubt that he’d put a stop to it if their fun was heading somewhere he wasn’t really into.

Humiliation? It was an idea, certainly. Carter was a prideful man and he likely would learn very quickly that Anna could bring him to his knees when she so chose. No weak woman was fit to marry Carter Anderson. He certainly would call it a punishment and not a fun activity.

But maybe the worst thing... knowing that he couldn’t please his woman. Combine that with denial, a little pain... Anna thought it might be a winning combination.

She didn’t think that she dare strike him, not near confident enough for that, but she definitely wasn’t opposed to impact play like that in their bedroom fun. But Anna was still Carter’s submissive and she would never dare lay her hands on him in such a disrespectful manner. She wanted to be able to tell him that sometimes she wanted to be punished with more than just his hand meeting her rear — that sometimes she wanted him to really hit her, slap her, bruise her, but she figured he already knew. This relationship was still new enough that extreme kink like that had been off limits until now, but Anna wanted to open Pandora’s box. She had to make her feelings clear on the matter eventually.

Her eyes narrowed at his painful grip on her hair. He showed no signs of letting up, so intent on drawing forth her ire and retribution. It seems Carter did want it rough. Anna could make that happen.

First though, she had to get him to let go of her hair. Her nipple was smarting from the twisting motions he had employed just a minute ago but Anna vowed that both of them would be sore by the time they were done here. She drew one hand up to grasp gently at his wrist holding her roots in his hand. Tracing one finger along the tendon she could feel under the skin of his forearm extending to his elbow, Anna drew small circles there, smiling sweetly. The fire burning in Carter’s eyes slid into confusion for a second, not expecting such a tender response to his slight of her, wondering where the punishment he was asking for was.

Although her face was pure sugar, her words were like glass, sharp and biting.

“Well, Daddy, even though I love you very much and would never disrespect your authority, it seems that you think I’m a pushover. Hitting you is something I would never imagine, but you don’t have those same limitations. It’s hard to punish my dominant as it goes against my very nature, but I assure you that I can find cruel and creative ways to punish you regardless. You can slap me, spit on me, make me bleed, as those are means to show you’re above me, but I have power too. Your own power lies in my will to submit, but I can take it all away from you in a heartbeat,” she spoke icily, nails digging into the flesh of his forearm and cutting thin lines along the length of it until blood beaded over the track marks. Carter wasn’t expecting her violence and it caused him to release her in shock, but she pressed a kiss on the sharp curve of his jaw in apology. With pain came pleasure. This is how their relationship was meant to be.

“It’s an honour that you allow me this, baby, but it doesn’t mean I can let your behaviour slide. As you teach me to please you to the best of my ability, owned entirely by you for the rest of my life, know that you’re mine too, Carter Anderson. I allow you to hurt me. I allow you to love me. I allow you to break me. But most of all, I allow you to build me into something beautiful meant only for your continued love and pleasure. It’s clear now that I’m more well-mannered than you, Daddy, since you’re so used to people bending over backwards to give you what you want. Your behaviour is atrocious. I’m going to help you grow just as much as you shape me. Now... I have a fabulous idea that will teach you. Some. Fucking. Respect,” she said slowly, each word enunciated and punctuated with a kiss, small pinch, or rock of her hips against him. Carter never knew what he was going to get.

“I’ve thought of a couple ways to punish you, but you know what I think? A big, strong man like you? He needs to be brought down a peg or two. I’m going to make you watch as I make myself cum as many times as I please. You will not be able to touch your cock at all, or even orgasm. I snuck a little something extra into the toy box, you see, and you might not love it but I certainly will,” she cackled.

Anna stood up, towering over him. She placed one finger under his chin and tilted his head back.

“You will follow me and lay spread eagled on the bed. You will be silent. Unless I tell you to move, you will not. For now, you will address me with respect when spoken to. If you understand, get moving,” her finger under his chin swung until it was pointed out into the bedroom, directing him.

Again, Carter surprised her when he actually did as she ordered. He might not be used to it, but Carter was on board with her dominant play and appeared to be enjoying it immensely by the sight of his dripping, engorged, painfully red looking erection. She couldn’t have that. It was punishment, after all.

Anna meandered slowly behind him out to the main living space of their suite. Carter was just situating himself on the bed, knees and arms spread apart as directed. He watched her like a hawk as she circled the bed. She said nothing, examining every inch of her canvas critically, before clicking her tongue and crossing the room to the suitcase full of toys.

Anna poked through it until she found her prize; a blue steel cock ring that would fit snugly just above the base of his cock. She also grabbed the bondage cuffs and worked to set those up around the bedposts, pleasantly surprised and pleased with how efficient she was. For a beginner, Anna found she was doing well in her first true domination scene while she bound her lover to the bed. She deposited a couple more items next to Carter on the pillow.

When Carter was secure, having tugged against the bonds to determine this, Anna rose up to straddle his hips. Carefully, she clicked the cock ring into place. Like this, Anna would work him to the brink several times without allowing him that final release. It was decidedly evil.

But the worst thing for Carter so far was when Anna settled her butt down against his chest and leaned backwards, opening up her vaginal lips and allowing him to see every little nook and cranny inside her. It would be torturous for him to watch her pleasure herself from this close angle and never be allowed to intercept.

“If you misbehave again, speak out of turn, disrespect me, you won’t like the consequences. I dare you to be bold and see what happens, baby, but for now, lay there and watch me play with my pretty little pussy all alone. It’s such a shame I have to do this; apparently you don’t please me as much as you think you do if I have to bring myself off. A capable man like you isn’t really such a king after all; your young newlywed wife with a sexually deviant attitude having to make herself cum when she has a delightful example of true masculinity underneath her. Shame he has to be an arrogant man, always in control. What a joke - guess who’s laughing now, Daddy?”

Her fingers stroked over her soft fleshy belly as she chatted away, goosebumps rising in the wake of them. When she was feeling more ready to actually have some fun, Anna sucked a couple fingers into her mouth and drew them down her throat and sternum until they danced around her nipples. She flicked and pinched until they were hardened pink nubs, drawing Carter’s attention to the glistening trail of saliva across Anna’s plentiful breasts. Although her fingers kept dipping lower, she held out on touching the wet, throbbing desire between her thighs, watching Carter’s Adam’s apple bob in interest every time her fingers ventured somewhere interesting. His fists were clenched already within the silken cloth of the restraints.

She ran one finger down the middle of her chest, dipped it into her bellybutton, and even lower still across the smooth shaven plants of her bare cunt. It sunk into the wet puffy lips and barely ghosted over her clit but she’d been waiting so long for it that Anna shivered in anticipatory pleasure. That saturated finger was brought up until Carter could see just how sodden she was; a long string of translucent fluid dangling from her fingertip. She held it just far enough out of the reach of his mouth but close enough he could smell the musky arousal of her girly bits. His tongue darted out as if to taste the air, and Anna slowly drew her finger up until it rested on her lip. She smeared the wetness across the span of her pouty mouth and leaned forward until she was hovering just above him once more.

“Would Daddy like a taste of his baby?” She questioned softly.

Carter nodded eagerly, but Anna was already sitting upright again, hand stroking up Carter’s side to grasp his jaw. She hooked her thumb inside his lip and encouraged him to open his mouth. She popped two fingers inside and rested them against his tongue, knowing that he would get the message. He laved then with saliva for her. Anna smirked mischievously.

“Too fucking bad. When Daddy misbehaves he doesn’t earn treats!” She said sharply.

Those fingers Carter had just lubricated for her? Anna was going to use them to slowly stretch herself open for one of the dildos Carter had so lovingly selected while he watched her bring herself to her first climax of the morning.

Underneath her, Carter groaned in desperation.
 
Last edited:
Thursday Morning - Carter tied to the bed

There was no turning back from the position Carter put himself in. He could have easily taken control of the situation and he saw her hesitate a little before taking control. He was willing to give Anna control over him this morning to see what deviant things her mind could dredge up. Their relationship still had a lot of exploring to accomplish, learning little things about each other that would enhance their sexual appetites. He saw his lovely submissive wife turning into somewhat of a tyrant and he wondered how far she would take it. One thing that surprised him was when she dug her fingernails into the flesh of his arm, drawing a small beaded line of blood. She was exercising and showing him her control over him.

Once she had him cuffed to the bed, he wondered what sort of punishment she was going to dole out. He pulled his arms and legs, feeling the restraints hold him fast to the bedposts. He was now at her complete mercy and whatever she decided from here on out, he had no control over her. She could be as nice as she wanted or as mean and nasty as she wanted to be. This was a new and exciting side of Anna and he panted in anticipation of what he was about to experience.

His eyes opened wide when she presented him with the cock ring, clicking it in place. He had heard of such a toy and seen it on some videos but now it was resting at the base of his cock. Its sole purpose was to keep his cock stiff for her enjoyment but not allow him the pleasure of releasing his load of cum. The devilish look on her face told him he was in for a rough time until she was ready to release his cock from its prison.

When she settled onto his hips and bent backward a little to show off her cunt, he groaned. That was his cunt. The bright pink opening was wet with more fluid poised at the opening, ready to slide out and coat whatever surface they came in contact with. She was berating him, telling him he wasn’t man enough and she would have to pleasure herself. He wanted to tell her to let him loose and he would show her what a man he really was but his lips remained sealed, emitting small moans as she stroked her flesh.

She was doing her best to tease him, berate him, make him want to pull on his bonds and it was working. His arms and legs twitched, pulling on the leather cuff restraints he brought along for her, not dreaming he would be shackled to the bed. But it was not her who was restrained and ready for punishment, it was him and he waited anxiously to see what his bride was planning.

Her slow torturous teasing was having the desired effect on him and she knew it. He loved her tits and wanted to reach out and touch them, kiss them and make her moan. But she was teasing herself while her words berated him. His cock was straining, standing at attention, the cock ring doing its job as more cum filled his balls. Soon they would be aching to release their cargo but until Anna showed any mercy by releasing his cock, he would have to suffer.

His body shivered when she dipped her fingers into her channel and then showing him the nectar, he loved to taste. But rather than let him have a taste as she teasingly asked him, she placed two clean fingers in his mouth. His tongue and lips immediately accepted her offering, hoping he would show his lover his growing desire for her and how a good boy he was. All she had to do was look behind her to see his cock, bobbing in the air to know that he wanted her. But she had other plans to tease and deny him any satisfaction, at least for now. His salvia covered her fingers, while his tongue swirled around the small digits, getting them wet. What was she planning to do with her wet fingers? He didn’t have to wait long.

There was a cruel intense gaze in her eyes when she pulled her fingers from his lips, telling him he didn’t deserve treats. For the first time, he opened his mouth. “Please mistress I’ll behave.” Her eyes widened and a wicked smile formed on her face. Then she smirked and laughed as she rubbed the wet digits over her pussy. Her actions didn’t need words. The fingers of her other hand spread her pussy lips wide open and then she slid her wet fingers along the pinkish skin, moaning when they touched her clit.

Carter saw the tiny jewel exposed for his viewing pleasure but that was all he could do, stare at it. His tongue snaked out to lick his lips but it was useless. Anna smirked seeing his desire to lick her swollen nugget. A glance at her eyes and he saw she was getting into this teasing and denial play.

Her head fell backwards and soft moans filled the bedroom, her breasts swaying suggestively above his face as she rubbed her clit. There was nothing he could do but squirm below her as she continued to ask him if wanted to taste her. “Yes, mistress I want to taste you and please you,” he moaned. When her eyes cast down on him once more, he saw a defiant gaze. His pleasure was not going to come anything soon.

He saw her lean to the side, and pick up one of the toys he brought along. The Clear glass icicles dildo.jpgwas one that he planned to use on her but it looked like that was not going to happen. She had a look of admiration for the glass toy as she ran her fingers up and down the shaft. It was not as large and long as Carter’s but in her skilled hands, she would make up the difference.

The evil smirk on her face told Carter she was thinking of something devious. He was watching her lick the tip as she murmured the question to him, asking if he wanted a taste of her. He nodded and then watched as she slid the glass dildo over her pussy, collecting her leaking nectar. When she was satisfied she had enough fluid collected, she rubbed the tip of the glass over his closed lips.

She was humiliating Carter, wanting him to open his lips and take the head of the dildo into his mouth. She pushed the glass tip against his lips, teasing him, telling him if he wanted a taste, all he had to do was open his mouth. Reluctantly he opened his mouth and felt the slippery glass tip enter. It was so strange for him to be in this position, a position of submission and not dominant.

He was feeling a bit uncomfortable as she smirked, telling him to get her toy all wet for her. He wanted to stop for a moment but then again, he had asked for this and whatever she wanted to do to him, he was going to tough it out. She pushed it into his mouth a bit further, twisting it and slowly fucking his mouth until she was satisfied the toy was well lubricated. She could have easily rubbed it on her pussy to get it lubricated but she wanted him to feel some humiliation.

If that was what she was after, she achieved her goal. Holding the glass toy, she smiled down at him, telling him he was a good boy. Carter watched her rub the toy against her pussy lips and then she let out a primal moan, pushing it deep into the bowels of her sexual center. Carter was helpless watching the woman he loved, begin to fuck herself with the glass dildo.

Her eyes half-closed and her hips began to move back and forth and then side to side. He squirmed under her, wishing for a moment he hadn’t put himself into this position. But he was not about to beg her to let him free of his bonds. Actually, he was fascinated watching his bride get herself off on the toy. It definitely had an effect on his cock, feeling it trying break free of the cock ring.

She was starting to breathe harder, her free hand slipped to her nipples, tweaking each of them until they were hard and pointing at him. She had a captive audience and she knew it. Carter watched her head roll side to side and then backward before moving forward, her sharp emerald eyes devouring his. He squirmed harder under her, his cock rubbing against her backside as a reminder that he had the real thing waiting for her.

But Carter knew she wasn’t going to stop now. She was well on her way to an intense orgasm and all he could do was watch. Putting her hand on his chest, her body rose up and as she began to fuck herself with the toy and then rub it against her clit. He could see her facial features skewing, ready the intense moment.

Carter wanted this. Wanted to watch his lover cum for him. He had one idea for the future where they would both tease themselves while they watched each other, mutual masturbation. But now it was only her and her alone as the orgasmic tide rose ever higher inside her.

He couldn’t remain silent any longer. “Cum for daddy baby girl. Show daddy how you make yourself cum.” He moaned, his body twisting under her as if trying to help her satisfy the deep craving inside her.
 
She was so close!

Anna was beginning to writhe against him, bum flexing and rising off Carter’s abdomen as she reached for that elusive orgasm. With the toy, Anna alternated between thrusting it deeply inside and circling it over her small pleasure nub. With Carter’s eyes focused and intense and his cock straining against the smooth skin of her back, Anna let herself fall over the edge. His words has been the final catalyst.

She moaned, mouth gasping open as she shook against him, the hand that was braced against Carter’s body sliding down to his thigh and squeezing tightly while the other still loosely grasping the toy fought to keep rubbing it against her clit before overstimulation took over. She trembled and toyed as long as she could tolerate before her weak fingers dropped the glass toy into the bedding and that now free hand caught her slumping body. Anna focused on calming her breathing.

When she looked up, Carter was fixated on the juices pooling over his abs. Anna could see the strain in his eyes; so desperate to taste her but yet so far from being able. She decided to take pity on him. With one finger, she drew it down the length of her slit and pushed it over his lips and through his teeth. He sucked enthusiastically, and Anna wanted to offer him the toy to clean again, but she knew that she couldn’t push him too far either, or the fun would be over.

Instead, Anna leveraged herself up and crawled on her knees until her dripping cunt was hovering above Carter’s handsome face.

She glanced down, smile igniting at the look of hunger on his face. It seems Carter was all ready for a snack so soon after breakfast.

“What good behaviour, Daddy. I did promise that good boys get rewarded, so you get to clean my juicy pussy before I make myself cum again,” she offered, wiggling her hips. “Does that sound appetizing? I’m going to sit on your beautiful face and you’re going to eat me out until I’m satisfied and ready to fuck again. You like to choke me on your dick? I love to smother you with my cunt,” she shrugged.

“Get to work, Daddy.”

As she said it, Anna lowered her body down into his face until his nose was buried in her labia resting up against her clit. His tongue pressed against her vaginal opening and he immediately went to work cleaning up every small drop of thick honey coating his favourite place. Anna sat back a bit and enjoyed the ride as she watched him carefully for any signs that he might need a bit of a break, since his face was buried and his limbs were bound, making him unable to lift her off to breathe like he usually might.

Anna rocked against him slowly, the stimulation of his tongue making her tingle in all the right ways. Intrinsically, Anna could feel it in her bones when Carter needed her to allow him a gasp of air, his mouth opening slightly and his licking slowlng minutely. Unsure of how long he’d be allowed to eat the pussy he owned, Carter ate eagerly and dilligently, as if it was his last meal on Earth. His tongue was swiping over every surface and strip of smooth wet muscle he could find. Anna was quite pleased, but with a firm tug of his hair, Anna signalled him to stop. She rose up back into her knees.

“Now, I’m going to use Daddy’s cock as my personal little fuck stick. Maybe if you’re good I’ll let you come, but I think I need to have at least another two orgasms before that happens,” she said slowly, pondering.

“No, I have a better idea,” she announced, repositioning herself so that her thighs were locked around the sides of Carter’s torso and her mouth hung above Carter’s cock.

“I’m going to suck you off while I fuck my ass with the toy. You won’t be able to get to the point of orgasming, but I promise you’ll have fun,” she winked over her shoulder. She leaned back a bit and reached once more for the glass dildo.

“Now, lube it all up for me again, baby.”

Although Carter had been humiliated doing this the last time, this time he had the bribe of Anna’s unique favour to accommodate his efforts. His tongue collected every last drop of her taste before he relaxed into his bonds, interested in what came next. She bent back over at the waist on top of him, making sure he had a good view of her spread vagina and her winking rear tunnel.

Anna rubbed the wet toy over her tight sphincter.

She didn’t push it in just yet; until he was balls deep in her throat, Anna wasn’t going to duck herself with the toy and let him free just yet; she had a couple more surprises for Carter up her sleeve first. For now, Anna let her lips slide down his shaft until they bumped against the steel caging Carter’s junk. Almost there.
 
Last edited:
Thursday Morning - More pleasurable torture for Carter

Carter smiled when Anna’s orgasm rocked her despite his cock still being held prisoner by the metal cock ring. It was pleasurable to see her body withering above him as her juices flowed freely onto the tight muscles of his abdomen. Pulling on his restraints, he wanted to touch his lovely wife but he had to remind himself, he was not in control.

It was a little disconcerting that he wasn’t in a power position. Very rarely did he give up control in business and when he did, he always had a plan to regain power. But this was not business. This was his new wife binding him to the bed and exerting sexual control over him. Unless she wanted to let him free, he was, in a sense, her human toy to play with as she wished.

He thought for a moment she was going to relinquish some control after her climax but he was wrong. She positioned her wet pussy over his face, demanding he get to work cleaning her cunt. Carter smelled the richness of the nectar as she lowered her pussy and worked feverishly to clean her hoping she would release him from his bonds. His thought was to throw her onto her back and fuck the hell out of her but evidently, she had other thoughts on the matter.

After he licked and sucked all her female juices from her pussy, she announced his cock would be used for her fuck stick. She was using his body as if he was just some unimportant essential object to be used for only her pleasure. There was no concern for his discomfort and Carter knew she was not done with her playtime. He snickered as she turned her attention to his cock, thinking of what he was going to do to her when it was his playtime. 90% percent of the time, Carter directed the action. He was willing and excited to see what his lover was going to do before he would be allowed to cum.

She was teasing him, telling him he wouldn’t get to cum until she had two more orgasms. If that was true, he was in for a hell of a wait. He let out a groan when she told him she was going to fuck her ass with the glass dildo while she sucked his cock. It would be sweet torture having her mouth wrapped around his cock while he watched the glass dildo slide inside her ass. Would he be able to withstand the onslaught of her lips and mouth? The metal cock ring was her insurance that Carter would not erupt until she was done playing with his mind and body.

Carter willingly accepted the fake cock once again between his lips. But this time it was not the glass that he tasted but the sweetness of her nectar coating it. He licked and sucked her juices off the glass dildo while replacing them with his own salvia. She slid the fake cock deeper than she had before teasing him with short fucking motions. After she had her fun with his mouth, she pulled it out and looked at it with some admiration.

Bending at the waist, she looked over her shoulder to make sure he was gazing at her pussy and tight anal opening. Carter was helpless to do anything to help her as she rubbed the glass between her luscious valley and teased her own tight opening. He pulled again on his restraints, wanting to help her fuck her ass but it was useless. He watched mesmerized as she pushed the toy against the opening until it separated the muscles and entered her rear canal.

But at the same time, he was watching her, he felt the warmth of her mouth encapsulating his hard cock. He moaned, his head tossing side to side as her mouth sucked on his now engorged cock. The blood pulsing through it was held captive turning the color of his cock to a deeper shade of red. When her mouth retreated a little and her teeth scrapped against the oversensitive head, he let out a loud groan and his hips bucked upward.

Carter was forced to watch Anna fuck her ass with the glass toy and feel the intense sensations building up in his cock. He had given his wife control and he could stop this at any time. But if he did, he would be missing out on what it feels like to be a prisoner of this beautiful woman. He wanted their relationship to be open and full of new experiences. And this was one of them.

He closed his eyes for a moment, feeling the sensations in his body as she used him for her pleasure. It made him love her all the more. His body was reacting to her ministrations and he opened his eyes, fascinated that his wife would be fucking her ass with the glass toy while sucking his cock.

He didn’t know what her plans were but he was highly expectant that whatever she was cooking up in her sweet brain, would be pleasurable to both of them.
 
It was daunting. Anna was definitely not considered an anal virgin anymore by any stretch of the imagination, but every time before had been Carter or Josh taking control and making her take their cocks like a good girl. Now, Anna was fully in charge of the task. Pushing firmly enough on the toy until it popped inside and caused a slight burning stretch by her own hand was not something she had imagined doing when she caught the flight yesterday.

It felt good. Being able to control the pace and the depth was invigorating. Sure, when she had rode her men in the past she had some degree of control over that, yes, but it was a totally different ballgame working to the beat of her own drum. The feeling alone was intense, but Anna could feel Carter start to become more active against his bonds, his breathing speeding up and more and more moans dripping over his lips as his eyes focused intently on what she was doing to herself at any given moment. He was in effect squirming more than she'd ever imagined a man such as him might, but it was obvious his volunteered submission and her show was taking quite a toll on him.

Anna looked back at him between her spread thighs as she slurped up the shaft of his cock while twisting the toy inside her. Carter's lips were red and swollen from where he'd been biting at them in desperation to get to her and his fists were still tightly clenched. His hips kept sliding against her as they bucked rhythmically off the bed in his desire for release.

Anna dropped her attention to his saturated cock, red and hard, pulsating in her mouth. She had noticed how his body had jerked at the lightest sensation of her teeth against his head and she repeated that experimentally; it didn't seem to be a fearful reaction but more one of enjoyment, so Anna made sure to throw that into her bag of tricks for the future as he shivered.

Despite being a skilled at multitasking outside the bedroom, Anna was finding it difficult to adequately drive the toy inside her and give her husband a blowjob he could really enjoy - but not to the point of cumming; she could let him have a dry orgasm, but Anna wanted that load he was saving up for her to be a nice big one blasted deep into the recesses of her womb, so she was happy to drive him to the edge and reign him in just before he could find sweet release. She was a little frustrated with her inability to really coordinate it, and because she was reaching for her second orgasm pretty rapidly now as she watched the mess her usually stoic, collected husband was turning into as he wriggled underneath her, Anna began to suck in earnest, settling her throat down his shaft until the cool metal of the cock ring bit into her lip and Anna discovered that she'd missed one syrupy spot between his balls as her nose pressed between them. Carter's nuts drew up against her chin and Anna immediately reared back to stave off any expectation of release for Carter, watching as the lack of stimulation caused them to relax and shudder against his pelvis. His echoing groan caused Anna to giggle maniacally.

"What did I say, baby? No orgasm for you until I'm nice and ready," she tsked, clucking her tongue at him.

Anna dropped her cheek against his firmly muscled thigh and fucked and twirled the toy inside her while he watched. She'd get back to giving head in a moment when she was sure that he'd have a hard job to climb back up to his climax, but for now, the stabbing of the dildo in her ass was driving Anna ever closer to that second orgasm of her own.

Her breath was heavy and mostly devolving into pants now, arm working tirelessly to fuck herself with the glass toy. Her other hand reached between her legs and rubbed hastily at her clit until she was gushing her climax for a second time all over his abs and thighs with a sharp grunt. When her final shudders subsided and she collapsed more heavily onto him, the toy was still embedded in her bum, arm falling limply to rest in the bedding. His cock was rock hard against in the curve between her shoulder and throat, bobbing and spreading wetness against her jaw.

She was smiling when she raised herself on legs that quaked like jelly. Her hair was plastered to her forehead with sweat and she was sure she didn't make a pretty picture. Still, Carter appeared enthralled as Anna righted herself and turned to face him.

She went in for a deep kiss, lips sliding together sensually and slowly. Carter was allowed to slip his tongue into the wet cavern of her mouth, tasting her and claiming every inch of it like he longed to do with his cock in her lower passages. It was an intimate kiss and Anna let it drag out until her breathing started to return to normal.

With two fingers clenched on either side of his jaw, she sat back to look at him.

"Good boy, baby. One more to go - think you can handle that? Your old bones might have to carry me from the Keno table to the slots machines though," she chuckled.

Her hand reached back to stroke him, spreading her spittle down the shaft even more.

"I'm going to ride you. When I feel like you've earned the right to cum, I'll remove your cock ring. You're still not allowed to touch me, but I think you've been good enough for me to release the bonds around your ankles."

Her fingers were expert as she stretched back and plucked at the Velcro fastenings, releasing first his left leg and then his right. He still wouldn't be afforded the control he usually liked, but this way he could help take some of the pressure off Anna's tiring body by thrusting up inside her and helping the momentum.

She kissed him again before she rose up onto her knees and tucked his dick against the opening to her vagina.

Their eyes caught, blue ice against the warmest emerald.

"Show me how a good boy fucks his mistress, baby," she demanded, eyes closing in pleasure with a howl as Carter's hips surged upwards and buried his cock inside. Anna allowed her own hips to settle back down into his lap before she began bouncing, Carter meeting her thrust for thrust, that glass dildo still in her ass.
 
Last edited:
Thursday Morning - Carter pleads for release

He wanted to climax in the worst way from all the erotic stimulation Anna was giving to his cock. Her mouth bobbed up and down on his reddened shaft bringing him closer to that prize. But the steel cock ring and her ceasing to suck his cock when he thought he would explode anyway, stopped any explosion. He was completely at her mercy, forced to watch the glass dildo slipping back and forth in her ass. The combination of her lips and the visual stimulation frustrated him. He was normally a man in control but he was finding out his wife was becoming a master at denying him satisfaction.

When she told him there would be no orgasm until she was nice and ready to grant it, she stopped all stimulation to his cock. He squirmed on the bed under her but he was resigned to watching her tease herself while his cock jerk without stimulation. She pushed and pulled the glass toy in her ass inches from his waiting lips and then he saw her fingers delving between her thighs, teasing her clit. She was having all the fun while he suffered intense orgasmic denial. There was nothing he could do, only moan out,” Ohhhhh fuck,” in frustration when she brought herself to another orgasm.

She was breathing hard and so was he. Her heavy panting was due to satisfaction and his was due to frustration. He wanted so much to break out of his bondage but he remained as stoic as he could. He would extract his revenge and ideas popped into his head of all the different scenarios he could put her through. Yes, he would make her pay for this but he knew she would be enjoying it just as much as he was enjoying her actions now.

When she quieted down from her second orgasm, he wondered if she would have pity on him and release him. If she did, he would be like a wild man possessed with only one thought in mind, fuck her hard until he found the sweet release she was denying him. But the way she turned and the look in her eyes, he knew instantly that was not to be. She had a naughty grin plastered on her cheeks as she slithered up his hypersensitive body, to kiss him passionately. He was granted the privilege to push his tongue into her mouth but that was about the extent of her mercy.

Her face took on a determined stone-like feature when she announced that she was going to orgasm one more time and he wondered if he could handle it. She had to of seen the imploring look in his eyes and heard the determined softly muttered, “yes.” But she simply ignored his discomfort, reaching back to slowly stroke his hardness while saying she was going to ride him until she determined he earned the right to climax. He wanted to blurt out for her to release him and he would show her how hard he could fuck her. His mouth stayed shut as she released his legs and then straddled his hips, guiding his cock to her vaginal opening with her small fingers.

Carter could only think of one thing and that was to show his lover how a good boy fucks his mistress. As she descended downward on his stiff aching pole, his knees bent slightly, his feet firmly planted on the soft mattress and then his hips drove upward. He smiled and moaned when he saw her eyes close and she let out a pleasurable howl.

Rotating his hips while they were suspended above the mattress, he tried to keep his cock buried deep inside her womb. He succeeded for a moment but then she raised up and when his hips moved back toward the bed, her hips drove downward engulfing his cock. Carter began to hump his lover as best he could with his hands still restrained by the soft leather cuffs.

Anna was helping him, her hands firmly planted on his chest as she rocked on his cock, rotating her hips and then rising and falling. His hands grabbed the silk ropes tied to the cuffs, trying to get the leverage he needed to properly fuck his new wife as her fingernails dug into his muscular chest. He looked into her eyes, and even though she had two previous orgasms, he could see she was working hard to attain a third one.

His cock was leaking pre-cum, dripping into her pussy that was squeezing his cock whenever his cock was buried deep inside her. His hips rocked faster, back and forth, up and down, burying his cock inside her only to have to retreat and then fiercely slam back down on his aching tool.

Anna leaned back, her hands grabbing his thighs and Carter stared at her, determination in his eyes to make her cum. He saw her left hand reach up to tease her tits as if mocking him that he couldn’t enjoy touching her. Her soft moans were growing more insistent, her fingers tweaking her nipples as her hips continued her onslaught on his cock.

Carter felt as though his cock was a just another toy for Anna as her body squirmed on top of him. Her eyes betrayed her lust while her fingers traced the outline of her breasts and then she leaned forward again. Pushing her fingers into her wet folds, she got her fingers wet with her nectar and then presented them to his lips.

Her fingers slid along his lips, wetting them, giving him a taste of her yearning for him. His tongue slipped out to lick at the rich juices before she shoved them into his mouth, letting him clean them completely. When she pulled her fingers out, she had a big smile on her face.

Third orgasms were longer to achieve and as it was almost upon her, he implored his lover. “Mistress did I serve you well.” He was panting hard. His cock was hard and aching for release. “Please Mistress release my hands and my cock and I’ll show you so much pleasure.”

He saw her eyes close, her fingers moved to his shoulders, fingernails digging into his skin as she began to hump his cock harder. Her hips were driving up and down with a new speed. Her pants were growing more ragged as she used him for her pleasure. If she released him, he would take control for sure. “Please mistress let me fill your cunt with my cum. Let me show you how much you mean to me.” Carter was trying to use a bit of psychology to get himself released from his bonds.
 
She was well aware that Carter was trying to play games with her. Trying to manipulate her into letting him free and then turning the tides on her. Anna was almost ready to release him but doing so no would serve the opposite purpose; it would only teach him that he was able to get one up on her. Carter had to be taught that good things come to those who wait.

She reached down and tugged at the metal trapping his cock from exploding, running her finger around the rim of the ring. Anna adopted a pondering expression, pouting her lips and raising her eyebrow as she pretended to consider his request. Finally, she leaned down to press her lips against his, kissing him wetly. She breathed her answer against his mouth as she pulled away.

“Not just yet baby. I told you - you can cum when I have my third orgasm and not a minute before.”

She made a bigger show of plucking at her nipples then, fingers and rolling and twisting the nubs between them. Undulating her hips, Anna used the last bit of her remaining energy to race towards her third and final climax of their morning play session When Anna came she would release the clasp on the cockring and allow her lover to take his pleasure with her body and cum deep inside. But Anna wasn’t quite there yet.

It was amazing how powerful it made her feel to sit atop a man such as this and ride him however she pleased. Her own glorified sex toy; such a prideful, powerful man at her complete mercy. But the hottest thing was his continued acceptance and submission of Anna's will to dominate him for once - that he would voluntary hand her the control with no word against it or struggle for release of his bonds, totally out of character, was so sexy. Carter’s love and trust meant everything to her.

He had been exceptionally well behaved.

Carter hit that place inside her that made her see stars, light bursting behind her eyelids as she tossed her head back and moaned long and low, hurricane force orgasm crashing over her and leaving her shuddering in the wake of the devastating crash of endorphins. At least she had the foresight to cling onto the ring as she rode so she was able to flick the mechanism open just as her pussy began to clench. Carter’s hips jerked into piston-like action, spearing Anna thoroughly and rapidly as he hurtled toward his long overdue orgasm. Ideally, Carter would hold her down on his dick as he impaled her with it on the final stretch to his climax but he was unable, relying solely on her continued generosity and his unstoppable urge to fill her with his hot cream.

Placing both hands on his chest, Anna gave herself some extra balance as Carter thrusted a couple more times, her hips always settling fully down on him to press against his balls crushed between their rocking bodies. Finally, Carter froze, fully embedded within her inner sanctum. The only movement that existed now was heavy pulses of his cock as he fired jet after jet of cum inside his new wife. The ensuing grunt was music to her ears, and how full she felt afterwards proved that Anna’s punishment had served its purpose. Despite her intentions being more selfish than anything, both of them had ended up having one of the best orgasms of their partnership and Anna knew there would be many more to come. Plus the cunt full of jism was as happy occurrence on its own.

She collapsed against his chest, both their skins damp and sticky. Carter said nothing as she buried her face in his neck, brushing a tiny pulse against the bounding artery under her lips. They paid no mind to the cum dripping out of her and over his shaft until it pooled between them, coating their groans in their combined low juices. They laid like this until they were silent and relaxed, eyes closed in rest. Anna could have sworn that she’d even managed to fall asleep while they recuperated. Carter was calm, eyes closed but awake as he listened to his wife’s soft breathing and felt her warm puffs of air against his throat. He made no move to struggle against his bonds or her weight, enjoying their post sex intimacy and fully content to wait for Anna to release him.

Her smile was soft and almost dopey as she came to again, slipping back into her submissive tendencies now that her desire to experiment and energy had been sapped. She reached over his head to undo one then the other wrist restraint. Anna laid a kiss to Carter’s stubbled jaw.

“Thank you Daddy. Your baby girl definitely needed that. You were so good to me, Daddy. I love you,” she said slowly, carefully drawing her words out. She felt sleepy and half underwater as exhaustion settled into her bones after that marathon of fucking, so Anna worried her speech might have been a little slurred too.

“Now, can we get in the shower so that my sugar daddy can spend some money on me?” She teased, giggling.
 
Last edited:
Thursday Morning - The afterglow of sex

The realization hit Carter that Anna was not going to release him when she murmured he could cum only after her third orgasm. His body’s nerves were hypersensitive with each touch of his wicked wife. His arms pulled again on the restraints only to be denied their freedom. Carter could call a halt to this pleasurable torture but if he did, it would show a sign of weakness in his armor. No, he would ride this through, letting his wife have control.

His thoughts went back to the playroom when she was allowed some control but this was different. Her demeanor was different. Was it because they were married and she felt more comfortable slipping into the dominant role for a little while? Or was she a brat, getting even with him for all times he had dominated her? Whatever the reason, she was not giving in to her submissive side, twisting and pinching her nipples while her pussy slid repeatedly up and down on his aching pole.

He was her play toy for now, strumming his cock with her pussy like a guitar. He noted that she squeezed her vaginal muscles differently each time she held him captive deep inside her. While her hips rotated, some squeezes were light while others were hard, meant to torment his captive cock. Each squeeze of her well-toned vaginal canal muscles played a different note, making his hips dance thrust upward against her hips, wanting nothing but relief.

After more time slipped by and Carter couldn’t comprehend how long, she was on the crest of the orgasmic wave, wobbling more on top of him. She was about to have her third orgasm and he could only watch as she stared deep into his eyes. When her head tossed backward, eyes tightly closing, her vaginal muscles strummed the final chords. She had a surprise for Carter.

He was pulling on the restraints, driving his hips upward to her frenzied gyrations. He felt her fingers on the metal cock ring and wondered what she was attempting to do. Carter felt a sudden relief of pressure on his cock and his hips responded, thrusting violently upward.

His hips were out of control, thrusting upward as her hips crashed down to meet each violent thrust. Nothing mattered in that moment of time except to release his pent-up passion and fill Anna’s pussy with his sticky white cream. They bumped and grinded together, Anna in the throes of her third climax, coating Carter’s cock with her womanly fluids. Carter desperately wanted to fill her pussy, mix his fluids with hers and when she made one final push against his hips, he knew it was finally over. There was no controlling the ensuing explosion that occurred, sending blinding lights throughout his brain cells.

They both panted hard, groaning in unison as their fluids mixed and spilled out of her pussy. Anna was very still lying against him as they recovered from the sexual activity. Once their breathing calmed, Carter felt Anna stirring against his chest, her nipples scraping against him as she reached over his head to release him. As she undid each leather cuff, he kissed each breast, enjoying the feel of her skin against his lips. If they had only one orgasm, Carter would have rolled her over onto her back and begin kissing and fondling her mounds until she was ready. But after her third orgasm and his explosive release once the cock ring was removed, he was very content to let her fall into his arms once the restraints were removed.

He smiled when she thanked him and chuckled, “you needed that? I was wondering if I was going to spend our whole holiday tied to this bed.” He pulled her to him, giving her a soft kiss on the forehead and then on her end of her nose. “You’re tired baby. Just lie here and relax, this city doesn’t sleep and there will be plenty of time for us to hit the gaming tables.”

Their shower could wait. There was no urgency to get up and see the sights and sounds of the casinos. Vegas would be waiting for them just like it waited patiently for all visitors to wager bets against the house, losing their hard-earned wages in hopes of getting rich quick. The difference with Carter and his money was that he had a lot and if he lost, it didn’t mean he had to take out a loan to pay the mortgage or buy food when they returned home.

Evidently Anna was on board with relaxing a little longer before they lost their money gambling at the machines and tables. He put his protective arm around her and smiled when he heard the soft even breathing of his wife. He lay awake, thinking about the start to their marriage and devious thoughts began to ramble around in his brain. She had her fun this morning and he was pleased that it made her happy. She was usually on the receiving end and soon she would be again. He too had some interesting experiences planned for her, but in order to carry them out, she had to recover from her triple orgasm.

While Anna snoozed in his arms, Carter began thinking about the issues waiting for them back home. He was convinced someone other than Joanna was the mole. But when thought of the potential candidates, no one stood out except Joanna. He hoped Patrick McPherson, his private investigator, could uncover the mole and if he didn’t, all the evidence he had now, sketchy at best, pointed to his trusted personal secretary.

Carter’s eyes closed and he didn’t know how long he was asleep, but when he felt Anna stirring against him, his eyes popped open. She was stirring from a deep relaxing sleep and he turned on his side to watch her eyes flutter open and then close, a warm smiled creasing her face. “Good morning again Anna,” he whispered, kissing her cheek and then her lips.

His fingers brushed against her cheek while they kissed and when he pulled his lips off hers, he whispered, “I love you baby. Thank you for the fun time this morning.” Her chuckle was soft and genuine. ‘What do you say we take a shower together and I promise you no hanky-panky.” She presented him with a fake pout. “Oh, don’t worry baby, you are going to get your fair share too.” He didn’t need to expound on his threat. They both knew this was only the beginning of a fabulous holiday in Las Vegas.
 
Anna had no complaints when Carter suggested going back to sleep for a while. She was so comfortable laying there against his chest with his heart beating under her ear. It didn't take any time at all for Anna to lose time and fall asleep.

When she woke it was about an hour later. She was only shifting minutely against Carter when his eyes opened and they gazed sleepily at each other. She allowed him to give her some affectionate kisses before she took in his proposed shower idea. It sounded wonderful, but there was only one thing...

She laughed.

"I don't know that I trust you to keep your hands off, babe. And besides, what if I'm in the mood for some slippery shower shenanigans?" She questioned mischeiviously. Despite that, Anna was content now and wasn't quite ready for the next round. But she could definitely get used to sharing a shower with her husband, especially if he was going to give her a scalp massage while they were in there.

Knowing that if she could, Anna would stay in bed all day. Realistically, this was definitely not out of the realm of possibility but she did want to take advantage of their vacation and final bit of freedom before the dream shattered and crashed at their feet. Because of that, Anna sat up and placed her feet on the floor, stretching her spine and taking in the Vegas skyline. They were so high up that they'd never bothered to close the curtains, and Anna had a feeling that Carter had a bit of an exhibitionist side anyway. She was certainly learning to get over her self-consciousness now that she had landed a man like Carter Anderson. Not only that, but even though he was slimy, Josh Williams' attention was nothing to sneeze at either. Despite not being traditionally pretty, there must have been something that both men were attracted to in Anna.

She stood and crossed to the window totally unconcerned with her nudity. She observed the buildings and Strip below illuminated in burning golden rays. It was beautiful. Shortly, she'd be down there with all of those tiny human specks moving about and exploring the multitude of exciting things that Sin City had to offer.

Carter padded across the floor and wrapped his arms around her waist, chin hooked on the top of her head as they stood there together silently. Her own small hands clasped over his and squeezed gently, basking in their love. Her diamonds were shining brightly in the sun and refracting light all over the room in beautiful arcs.

Anna turned in his arms until every inch of their bodies was pressed together from knees to foreheads. Her lips brushed his collarbones as she traced her nose along the sharp ridge of bone there. She smiled.

Pulling back, Anna let her hand slide down Carter's arms until she was clasping his hands.

"Alright. Let's go shower," she said quietly, letting the peace of the moment permeate her bones and transcend until it was expressed in her voice and expression. Carter allowed her to lead him in the bathroom. Their shower was uneventful but unhurried, both of them enjoying the warmth of the water and their bodies sliding against each other under the spray. Carter did keep his promise and kept all funny business to a minimum, but when he washed her breasts and pussy there were definitely a couple extra strokes of the wash cloth.
She rolled her eyes fondly.

They were dressed and just slipping into their shoes when Carter paused, a momentary flicker of something naughty passing over his face. He gestured for her to wait before he returned to the suitcase that was doubling as a toy box, digging through until he found what he was looking for. She wasn't able to see it, but he tucked it away in his breast pocket. She shrugged it off, curious but knowing that she wouldn't find out what he was up to until he was good and ready for her to know.

It turned out that it was sooner rather than later.

As Anna reached for the door and attempted to tug it open, Carter's large hand clasped her throat tightly and pressed her bodily against the door. The other grasped her right hip and yanked it back until her back was arched down in a concave shape, tugging her skirt up and pooling it over her back. Deftly, Carter tugged her panties to the side and stroked a finger over her clit only once.

The object that he'd picked out turned out to be a bullet vibrator that he tucked up inside her cunt before replacing her panties and skirt into their default positions like nothing untoward had ever happened. His breath was hot on her ear as he explained the rules of this new game. Anna whimpered in desperation as she listened.

Turnabout was fair play, after all, but Anna didn't have that same level of control that Carter was so easily capable of, so she feared that she might disappoint Carter. There was no such thing as a cock ring for her to wear in order to stave off her orgasm. She would have to work hard, completely at Carter's mercy in a complete reversal of the roles from an hour ago.

Carter was going to spend his money while he gambled on his wife being able to listen to what she was told like a good girl.

No orgasms unless he gave her permission. At various points of their day, Carter would provide her with explicit tasks that Anna must complete. He would either intensify the vibrations or turn them down to give her a break depending on how well she completed said tasks with the remote control in his pocket. She must wear the vibrator until they returned to the hotel this evening. Unless she wanted to use the safe word, Anna would be a good girl and not talk back.

It was spectacular retribution from Carter's earlier orgasm denial but it was only the first step in what he had planned for her. Anna would be quaking in desperation and wild with arousal by the time they returned for the evening. He was not sure yet if he would allow her to cum, but there likely would be a perfect time for him to make Anna vibrate in orgasm in a place that made her tremble with embarrassment as people witnessed her submit to him and exponentially widen that prideful smirk on his face.

Carter was confident; he was handsome and had money. He was intelligent and independent, able to forge his way through any situation and open any doors in front of him. He loved showing off his power and Anna was not surprised to find that risky public sex was something that he loved as well; demonstrating what was his to anyone who cared to look.

It was amazing that he was still able to be so discrete, but that was probably more his wallet talking than anything else. Carter was ballsy and did what he pleased. It was likely that he just paid off the reporters or anyone that dared encroach on his personal life to maintain their silence.

She was in for one hell of a day.

Carter would not release her until she vocalized that she understood her rules.

Anna tried to nod but Carter's grip prevented it. He squeezed her airway a little tighter in warning. Anna's response was mumbled, already feeling that powerfully sexy feeling that came from being owned and loved so thoroughly by this man. But her response was still not good enough. He delivered a firm swat to her rear.

Finally, she managed to gasp out, "I understand, sir. I promise to behave! I'm going to make you so proud today of your baby girl."
 
Last edited:
Thursday early afternoon - Off to the casino

They had three days to play in Sin City and Carter was going to make sure Anna never forgot her experiences. He had allowed her to dominate him twice, once in his playroom at home and this morning in the Mirage hotel room. He doubted she was going to get the opportunity to show her dominate side for a while. She had performed well and he was pleased that she gave him some new ideas for sexual fun. And she showed him a side of her that was exciting, knowing that when he wanted to slip out of the dominate role, she could easily assume a dominate role. But her domination of their sexual fun was over for now and he was going to extract a bit of revenge on her. If she thought she denied him sexual release, she was about to find out how rough and exciting it will be to be denied satisfaction until he allowed it.

With the bullet vibrator firmly embedded in her cunt and her assurances to be a good girl, Carter knew it she would suffer a long non-orgasmic day. Hell, she had already had three orgasms to his one. While it was not important to keep a running score sheet, he smiled as they walked to the elevator. He would use todays orgasms as tease whenever he wanted to remind her of this morning’s sexual tryst.

As they waited for the elevator, they talked about the different games of chance, Keno, video games, three handed poker, regular poker, blackjack or 21, and craps. There were so many different games of chance that one could spend days exploring the cavernous casinos trying to win. Carter knew the chances of winning were slim. The odds always favored the casino, or as it was fondly referred to, the house.

Carter ushered Anna into the elevator, its walls surrounded by mirrors and the trim molding covered by gold plating. Every detail in casinos was to give the impression of opulence and trick the visitor into thinking they could become instantly rich. Since they were on the top floor, they were the only ones occupying the small enclosure, at least for now.

Reaching into his breast pocket, he pulled out the small remote bullet vibrator. Anna’s eyes opened wide, glancing up into his eyes to see if he was really going to start using the toy. No time like the present to test the batteries,” he snickered pressing the + button. Each press of his thumb added more juice, her fingers squeezing his forearm. He chuckled, feeling her body shiver and a small moan escaping her lips. She was going to have a hard time keeping silent today.

The elevator slowed to a halt, and the just before door opened to allow other passengers to enter, he pressed the – button. “Mmmm seems to be working just fine.” Anna grabbed his arm as the hope-to-get-rich passengers entered, smiles plastered on their faces, greeting them. Anna grabbed Carter’s arm, pressing her breasts firmly against his side, hoping he would not play with his toy.

Carter and Anna smiled at the hotel patrons, exchanging cursory greetings. Fiddling with the control in his trouser pocket, he pressed the +, feeling Anna’s fingers tighten. He didn’t want to experiment further, satisfy he the toy was functioning and he had Anna dangling like a puppet on a string.

The casino floor was abuzz with people hoping to take cash back home. They were people from all walks of life, rich and poor alike seeking either fun or riches. He was always amazed at the construction of casinos. No window, no clocks, no televisions showing news or shows. They were constructed to keep people’s minds off time, hopefully spending hours gambling thinking only a short time had passed. More than one visitor, when looking down at their watch, exclaimed they didn’t realize how much time they spent inside the casino.

Carter looked around the casino, getting his bearings but also thinking of his plans for Anna’s climax denial. Mapping the layout of the casino in his mind, they walked to the cashier’s area.

Carter presented his credit card to a young dark-haired attendant, whose name tag read, Carla. “I would like to request a special player’s card.” There was no reason to expound on what he wanted. She knew he was asking for a card to get them into some of the high stakes rooms later in the day. These special rooms were for the wealthy to play for stakes the average person couldn’t afford.

The young woman manipulated a computer and after a a few moments, looked up with a bright smile, handing his credit card back to him. “We are glad you are staying at the Mirage Mr. Anderson. If there is anything you need during your stay, please let us know how we can serve you. Would you like some cash at this time?”

“Yes Carla. We’d like to start out with $2000.”

Anna let out a small gasp at the amount of money Carter requested. She was not used to living the life he lived for so long. But she would get used to it and the special treatment Carter’s lifestyle afforded. People wanted to impress them with their service, hoping sometimes for a large tip. And Carla, the lovely dark-haired attendant was no different.

Her eyes glanced from Carter’s handsome face to look at Anna. She gave her a smile that seemed to indicate how lucky she was to have a man like Carter Anderson. Glancing down at the huge diamond sparkling on her finger, the dark-haired girl gave her a warm smile. “And that includes you Mrs. Anderson. If there is anything you want or need, we are here to serve you.”

Anna thanked the young woman who was about the same age as her. When Carter turned with a wad of cash, she grabbed his arm, letting him lead her to the main casino floor. “I think we’ll start with some blackjack baby,” he chuckled feeling her fingers tightening on his forearm. It was clear to Carter that Anna was new to the gambling scene but her had a feeling she would catch on real quick, once she realized money was no obstacle for them.

Carter found a blackjack table with some empty chairs and smiled warmly as the dealer welcomed them to her table. Carter slipped her $500 and in return she gave him chips which he divided between him and Anna.

The dealer’s face was noncommittal when someone beat the house and she slipped the right amount of chips to the winning player. She was also just as stoic when the house won as she gathered the cards and chips. Carter slipped his hand into his pocket, ready to put Anna to the test.

The dealer dealt her a nine and five for fourteen and a prime hand to ask for another card. When Anna said, “hit me,” Carter couldn’t help but chuckle and hit the + button, sending a current of electricity to the bullet vibrator, giving her a jolt. Anna’s body jerked at the sudden vibration in her pussy, causing the dealer and other players to take notice.

It was a small jolt but signaled the beginning of Carter’s turn to play. He hit the – button, negating the pulse being sent to her cunt but he was making it clear to her that she would never really know when the next jolt would hit her or how hard it would be. She was dealt a seven for twenty-one and Carter smiled hitting the + button again but Anna must have been ready for she wiggled a little and accepted the chips from the dealer.

If she thought she was going to steel herself for the next jolt, she was mistaken. On the next few hands, Carter let her play her cards, not hitting her with electricity. When she was least expecting it, he pressed the + button a few times, sending a larger electrical current causing the bullet to vibrate harder. Carter was enjoying his little game, watching her squirm when he hit the button, never knowing when it would be coming. After a bit, when she called for the dealer to “hit me” she jumped involuntarily when no shock was administered.

Carter could tell his game was having an effect on her and it was noticeable to the other players and dealer. At one point the dealer asked her if she was ok and Anna responded she was fine. The sideway glances she gave Carter were filled with darts but she was playing along beautifully, at least for now.

Anna was winning, turning her $250 into almost $1000 and Carter was impressed with how she was able to concentrate on the cards while being jolted with vibrations of various intensities. Carter on the other hand was not winning but be didn’t care. He was having too much fun teasing his submissive wife.

As the game went on and some players left to be replaced by other players, Anna continued to win more than she lost. Carter decided to turn up the intensity of the vibrator. The dealer dealt her two fives which she promptly split. The dealer threw an ace on one five and another five one top of the other five. The ace counted as either a one or eleven depending on Anna’s decision.

Carter watched as she told the dealer to hit her and he sent her a gentle electrical reminder. Instead of turning it down, he left it vibrating and then Anna asked the dealer to hit the other set of cards, he pressed the + button. The change on Anna’s face was noticeable and he knew he was playing with fire.

On top of the Ace/five the dealer threw a four. Anna smiled seeing she had twenty and the dealer had to beat her with twenty-one. The dealer threw a seven on top of the two fives and Carter hit the + again, sending more intense vibrations to her pussy. She had a decision to make and she looked at Carter before she announced to the dealer to hit her again. Carter didn’t press the + but let it ride seeing the four of spades float through the air, landing carelessly on the seventeen showing. Anna had a twenty and twenty-one showing and Carter let the vibrations ride with the cards.

When the dealer turned her cards over, and was forced to take two more cards, going over twenty-one, making Anna a double winner, she looked at Anna and then began sliding more chips in front of her. Carter pressed the + a few times to ramp up the vibrations and Anna squealed, grabbing the table, panting hard while trying to maintain her composure. The dealer asked if she was alright, but Anna was gasping for breath.

Carter immediately turned the vibrator off and grabbed Anna’s arm. “I think she is overcome and so excited to win. It’s her first time in Vegas.” The dealer nodded and some of the other players chuckled. “Perhaps we should take a break honey.” Anna moaned softly as Carter helped her get out of her chair. Once she was standing, wobbling a little, Carter gathered all her chips and his meager winnings. He told the dealer they would be back.

Leading her to the Keno lounge while holding onto her arm as she walked on unsteady legs, Carter knew she had not climaxed yet. He planned to keep her on a tight string until just the right moment. The Keno lounge was half-filled with patrons playing Keno or just relaxing, watching large screen as the Keno numbers appeared. Once they were seated, he put his arm around her shoulders and kissed her softly. “Anna baby you are doing so good. How do you feel?”

She looked at him with daggers in her eyes but smiled weakly. She was evidently proud of her performance at the blackjack table and keeping her orgasm in check. “let’s rest a while and play some Keno before we go back out onto the main gambling floor.” She closed her eyes and when they opened, he waited for her response.
 
Admittedly, she had been nervous. Anna hadn't imagined that Carter would allow her to gamble away his money, what with her being a beginner at any type of casino games. In the past, Anna had never been too lucky. But, as he handed the dealer money for the both of them, Anna's stomach twisted in anxious anticipation. She hoped she could make him proud and not regret allowing her the freedom to spend Carter's hard earned cash.

But, as she split her focus between her own game and the bullet vibrator humming away inside her (her thighs rubbing together at the sensation), Anna noticed Carter's own noncommittal attitude toward his bad playing. He was obviously more interested in Anna's reaction to his trigger finger, but he was blase in the way he basically handed the dealer his own money with multiple bad hands. Yes, to Carter this money was probably nothing; she'd read the latest magazine he'd appeared in, stating his worth to be somewhere in the multi-million dollar range, but reading that number and seeing his wealth in reality were two very different pictures that Anna had trouble reconciling. Any money Anna wasted here was probably only a drop in the ocean. Plus, he was firmly in control of the funds, starting low and not betting crazy amounts. Still, as far as Anna knew, 500$ was a lot of money - nothing to turn your nose up at. Their societal differences were emphasized in this moment. To her, it was momentous. To Carter, it was pitiful. Her stomach somersaulted.

It was so abnormal for Anna not to worry about stretching every last cent of her paychecks to last until the next check. Now that she had Carter, that would never be a concern again. She worried her lip as she played, thinking about it; she hated to depend on anyone else and though Carter was dominant to Anna in all ways, the thought of giving up her financial control unsettled her stomach. She had always been so fiercely independent and in charge of her finances, but now every penny Anna was given would be determined by her husband; trust the millionaire to take care of the bills as he obviously had some concept of how best to handle cash flow.

It was still a foreign thought; Anna stepping back and allowing someone else to lead even that aspect of her life. But she had meant what she had promised earlier - Anna was Carter's. In every way. She would maintain some independence, of course, and she knew that Carter had once had her investigated, so he already knew every loan she'd accrued, her love of Thai noodle bowls, and that even before she met him her relationship with Simon was on the rocks because of the sheer amount of Pay-Per-View rentals on her monthly television bills, but she had always just barely scraped by in terms of making rent. Now, Anna would never worry again. Carter would pay off her debts and show her how the high and mighty lived above the clouds every single day.

Those thoughts were instrumental in staving off her orgasm as long as possible. She was able to tune out when it was not her turn at the blackjack table and try and keep her mind off her husband's torturous control of the tightly wound string that was Anna's orgasm, tenuous and ready to snap at any moment. She couldn't help but wiggle and moan occassionally in her chair as she tried to get the vibrator to shift inside her a bit; some spots were more sensitive than others and she was finding it particularly hard to maintain a straight face, especially as her orgasm teetered closer and closer. She squeezed her thighs tightly and took a deep breath, willing her body to calm.

The rest of the players as well as the dealer thought so too, because the dealer expressed concern. Anna's face turned fire-engine red but Carter was smooth and quick to cover Anna's poor manners, a very plausible explanation produced immediately even as he gave her some relief from the intensity, the vibrator turning down a few notches. He was so aware of Anna's body by now that he knew intuitively that Anna was about to fill her panties with honey at any moment if he didn't give her respite. He couldn't have that; it was still too early in the day to give her any relief, especially after she denied him earlier. No; no way Anna was allowed to cum yet. Not even close.

He gathered their chips and led her through to the casino until he was happy to lounge in the area where people were engaged in playing rounds of Keno.

They settled down into one of the plush loungers, bodies curled together. An employee was circulating with cards and she handed Carter four as requested by him before turning his attention back to Anna. She nodded, smiling agreeably, still a little out of breath from her almost-climax.

She kissed his jaw before leaning back against the chair back.

"You play this one baby. I'm not so good at stuff like this. I always pick the wrong numbers." She commented, rolling her eyes. Then, Anna sat froward to whisper in his ear.

"Plus, I'm loving the way you play with your baby girl's cunt in front of all these people, baby. I want to sit back and enjoy being your little toy for a bit if that's okay," she whispered in his ear, teeth nipping at his ear lobe. Her tongue darted out to soothe the sting of the bite, eyes closing as Carter turned up the vibrator in response. Her next moan was directly into his ear, and Carter turned his head to swallow her sounds with his mouth as he kissed his bride.

Nobody paid them any attention as they practically made-out in the lounger, so well versed in seeing newlyweds and couples that had ran off to elope in Sin City. Of course her louder sounds did draw some annoyed side-eyed glances, but Carter was careful to keep a lid on her pleasure, warning her sharply if it seemed Anna was getting too worked up.

Pushing her away, Anna chasing after his lips for more, Carter painstakingly chose a couple numbers that he was satisfied with and placed his bets. Anna pouted. Although she had told him that she was content to watch, Anna was learning that she was greedy for Carter's attention and wanted him focused on her as much as possible. That urge would likely settle as they both adjusted to married life, but for now, Anna pondered on ways she could distract her man and play a little game of her own while they waited for the Keno numbers to be picked.
 
Last edited:
Thursday Early Afternoon - Keno fun

Carter smiled, seeing Anna relaxing on the leather seat. She needed a rest after the blackjack game and what better way to relax in Vegas than to play Keno and have a few drinks. Carter was willing to give her a bit of a respite from the bullet vibrator but not a long one.

When she whispered in his ear that she was enjoying him teasing her cunt with the vibrator, his hand, inside his trousers pocket, readied for more fun. His thumb found the + button and push, sending a signal to the toy tucked neatly in her cunt. The ensuing kiss was two-fold. One to muffle her moans and the other just because he found her deliciously sexy.

Carter was aware of people staring at them and when his lips pulled back, Anna tried to follow them. “This is not the time or place to be so aroused. Keep that up and you’ll not have an orgasm until we leave Vegas.” It was an empty threat but it worked for the moment with Anna pouting as he turned the vibrator off, for the moment. He already had a plan formulating on how he could tease her during their relaxation period.

Marking the cards, Carter sat with his new wife waiting for their games to begin. Keno is a game where some random generator picks twenty numbers out of eighty possible numbers. Dollar amounts are shown on the cards for the different combination of picks a person makes. It’s foolish to think one can pick all twenty numbers and Carter always picked five numbers because it had the highest possibility of winning and Carter was all about winning.

Another waitress, dressed in a skimpy outfit with her breasts overflowing, approached them, asking for drink orders. Carter ordered an Angels Envy bourbon neat and Anna a fruity drink with rum. While waiting for their game, Carter looked around the area and for a moment thought he saw Josh walking on the main floor near the video games. When he took a second look, he realized it was not him. But the thought of Josh dredged up visions of what he and Anna would face when they returned home.

His thoughts were interrupted when he scanned the large screen and saw his game numbers appearing. It always amazed him that he could pick five numbers and sometimes not one number would appear or two or three appeared. It took three numbers to win your money back. If you caught four or five numbers your winnings went up substantially. The minimum bet in this Keno parlor was $2 and he had placed a $100 bet.

Turning to Anna, he shrugged his shoulders. “It seems I’m having all the bad luck today and you’re having all the luck based on your blackjack winnings. I want you to pick five numbers for the next game.”

Anna hesitated and Carter knew it was because she mentioned earlier she always picked bad numbers. Taking her hand, he looked into her eyes. “Don’t worry too much about the numbers, just pick the first numbers that pop into your head.” She gave him a weak smile and then picked five numbers. He didn’t ask if they were special numbers or just random. Some players always played birthdays of wives and kids or some other special thing in their life thinking those numbers would somehow control the electronic random generator.

The attendant approached them and before Carter handed the card to her, he marked the number five in the number of games box on the upper right side of the card. Reaching into his pocket, he pulled out a wad of bills and handed the attendant five crisp $100 bills. Turning to Anna, he saw her eyes open at the amount of money he handed her and then he smirked, “that card is good for the next five games baby.” Putting his arm around her shoulders, he kissed her on the forehead. “I don’t know if those were special numbers to you or not and it doesn’t matter to me.”

Glancing at the screen, he said in a low tone. “Every time one of your numbers come up during a game I am going to press the button and activate my toy. At the end of each game, I will reset the toy for the next game.” He couldn’t help but chuckle at the thought of Anna squirming next to him. “Oh, and one other thing sweetie. No orgasms are allowed until I say so and if you do, there will be hell to pay.” Carter was sure Anna would do everything in her power to obey his demand.

The pretty waitress came with their drinks just as the first game numbers popped up on the screen. Carter sipped his bourbon but his eyes were focused on the large screen in front of them. When one of Anna’s numbers lit up the board, Carter pressed the +, feeling Anna grab and squeeze his forearm. Another number lit up the board and with another push of his thumb, her fingernails dug into his forearm. One more number and she would win her bet back. But the game ended with only two of her numbers chosen and he turned down the vibrator.

“One down and four more to go baby. I hope you have better luck in the next game.” he whispered in her ear before catching her earlobe and nipping at the soft skin.

The sipped their drinks and talked casually about the people milling about while waiting for the next game to begin. Keno is a little relaxing because it is not non-stop action like some of the other games in casinos. You get a breather and in Anna’s case, she gets to rest up before the next onslaught of tremors coil through her body.

The next game began and Carter smiled as the first number flashed on the screen was one picked by Anna. He pushed the control button knowing she would have to endure the sweet vibrations for the entire game. Each game took about 90 seconds and while it didn’t seem like a long time to the average person, they didn’t have a vibrator stuffed inside their pussy.

The third number popping up also belonging to Anna’s group and Carter pressed the + button sending more waves of pleasure to her pussy. She was starting to squirm a little on the leather cushion beside him. He was enjoying watching is wife suffer a bit of pleasurable agony.

When another number of her group flashed on the board after the ninth selection, he chuckled, hitting the button one more time. Her fingers changed positions, gripping his thigh with steel-like tentacles. The third number in her group assured them they would get their initial bet returned. The game ended with only three numbers but instead of immediately turning off the vibrator, he slowly ramped it down as one would do an engine coming to a stop.

Carter saw a bead of sweat on her forehead and swiped it off with his finger. “It is getting a bit warm in here,” he snickered. They both knew what the sweat was coming from. Grabbing her hair, he pulled her head backward to face him. He leaned down and kissed her hard on the lips, not caring who watched them. For all they knew they had just won a big jackpot and were celebrating with a kiss.

When he released her lips, he smiled into her brilliant emerald eyes. “There are three more games left on your ticket. Are you ready to use the safe word or forge ahead and see what lady luck has in store for you and me?” He already knew the answer as the last game numbers disappeared and they were ready for the next three games.
 
He was putting her through her paces and with his sharp threat hovering in the air between them, Anna relented. Although she was sure he would not make good on that threat, she could never be 100% certain. If there was one word that described Carter perfectly it would be unpredictable. His self-control and stubborn nature could be a tough opponent if she really wanted to put him to the test.

Instead, his words cowed Anna with a pout. Usually she might misbehave but today she wanted to make Carter proud to be seen with her. He held all the cards, as it were.

She sipped happily at the drink he had ordered her. Even so quickly in their relationship Carter already knew what she liked and disliked, and he went about ordering for her now more frequently. Most women would say it was outdated and sexist, but it was actually calming for Anna; she was so indecisive that it sometimes led to added stress, so to have even small decisions made for her took the pressure off her and allowed her to enjoy their time more thoroughly. To Carter it was second nature and he slipped into the role naturally.

He made a comment about his luck but hers wasn’t much better. She picked a few numbers for him (five; he commanded - no more and no less) but didn’t put much stock in it. They didn’t win much, mostly just breaking even, but it still passed the time and allowed Anna to slowly come down off the excitement of the previous win (and her almost orgasm). That was, until Carter started playing with the intensity of the vibe every time a number she chose was picked on the large screen.

Her poor lip was so red and sore from where she’d been chewing on it to hold back her sounds of pleasure. She’d been warned after all. But that didn’t stop her from enjoying the sensations of the toy inside her. Anna whimpered and clenched desperately at Carter’s forearm, fearing that the climax throbbing in her pelvis would be unstoppable - she could already feel it boiling over inside her. But just as she reached that final step on the ascent, the game would end and Carter would reset the toy. It was just enough of a reprieve.

She steeled her expression.

Carter was waiting for her safe word, but they both knew she was stubborn and wouldn’t use it. She wasn’t at the point at that her control was slipping out of her hands. Anna would take whatever Carter wanted to dole out. With a smile.

“No, baby. No safe word here. Get ready to turn that thing up because I’m going to win us some money,” she announced as she leaned forward to select her numbers.
 
Thursday Early Afternoon - The Keno vibrations

Carter loved the way Anna’s inner core was stubborn when given a challenge. He had noticed it in the business world, winning his heart with her tenacity to get the job done. And during play time she showed the same determination to win, even though she didn’t like to take the lead. He knew they were right for each other, complimenting their individual strengths and weaknesses.

He smiled and kissed her nose when she told him to be ready to administer the toy’s vibrations as she picked five more numbers for five more games. The attendant approached them and Carter dished out another five $100 bills. She was sure she was going to win and that was an admirable thing to say playing a game that had the odds stacked against the player. Keno, while taking more time to play than other games of chance, had the odds stacked in favor to the house more than any other game. The other games allowed the player to make decisions during the game. But with Keno, there is no decision-making once the numbers are picked and submitted to the house.

The next three games on the original ticket were uneventful. None of her numbers showed up early in the game, hence she didn’t get more intense vibrations. While some of Anna’s numbers appeared and Carter dutifully pressed the + button, they didn’t have the same impact as the blackjack game. Each time one of her numbers appeared, he would feel her fingernails dig into his thigh. He was sure she was leaving some marks and he would have to confront her with it later. But for now, they were intent on enjoying the game, relaxing and sipping another round of drinks as the second set of her numbers began. So far, they had won $100 and lost $400. It was possible they would end up losing $900 on Kino if she didn’t hit in the final five games.

The first two games were non-eventful, catching only two numbers in each game. The vibrations sent to Anna’s cunt was low and seemingly not all that uncomfortable as revealed by Anna’s pressure on his thigh.

None of her numbers appeared in the third game and Carter saw the smile on Anna’s face as she sipped her fruity drink. He was tempted to give her a jolt just for the hell of it but resisted pressing the button.

In the fourth game, only one number appeared near the end of the game and it looked like Anna was going to get off easy. She was smiling and looking around at the other patrons, sipping her drink. Unless something extraordinary happened, Anna would leave the Keno area unscathed by the inner tremors Carter was sending to her pussy.

The last game seemed to be different from the outset. The first number appearing on the board was one of Anna’s. Carter wiped the smug look off Anna’s face, pressing the + button and she realized she would have to endure the vibrations during the entire game. Another number appeared on the fifth draw and her fingers dug deeper into his thigh when he raised the sensations, strumming inside her.

Anna was panting a little harder as Carter turned up the vibrator when another number appeared on the seventh draw. This was her third number she had selected and it was also, by far, the longest she had to endure in all the games they played so far. It also meant they were going to get their money back for this game. But that didn’t matter to Carter. Money was no deterrent to the way he spent it. He was worth a fortune and $1000 lost in the casino was no big deal to him.

He had put her though a lot so far and he was proud that she didn’t orgasm or use the safe word. Her eyes, as well as his, were riveted to the large screen. While one set of fingers dug into his thigh, another set of tentacles dug into his forearm. She was struggling as the numbers appeared and he surmised the vibrations were taking a toll on her pussy.

The thirteenth number flashing on the screen was hers and now four of her numbers were exposed to their view. He felt her head lean against his shoulder and her fingers applying maximum pressure to his thigh and forearm. She was struggling to keep her composure as the game droned on until the final number appeared.

She was gasping for a breath of air and Carter noticed some patrons staring at them, just as the patrons had done at the blackjack table. He felt her body sag against him and heard a slow release of air when the bullet finally stopped vibrating. Her body was shaking and he knew one more push of the button would send her over the edge.

His arm wrapped around her shoulders and he kissed the top of her head. “I’m very proud of you baby. I know it was tough and you survived the sweet torture. I think we need to take a break and get some food.” Carter had one more game in mind and if he guessed right, she would not be able to control herself.

Carter did the math and knew they had won big and was pretty sure Anna didn’t know. If she did, she would be jumping out of her chair and there would be no way she would control her excitement and orgasm.

The attendant approached them with a wide smile on her face. She saw the huge diamond ring and asked, “Is your wife ok?”

“Yes, she is fine. She is a little excited since she won the last game.” Carter looked at Anna, seeing her confused look on her face. She knew she won but did she know how much?

The attendant looked at the receipt given to them after they had paid for the games. The big smile turned into a huge grin as she quickly calculated the winnings. “Sir, we don’t have that kind of cash available here. You’ll have to see the cashier to get a voucher for these winnings.” She turned her attention to Anna, grabbing her hand with a friendly grasp. “Congratulations honey. You’ve won $50,000.”

Carter chuckled seeing the look on Anna’s face turn into a stunned look of disbelief. “Let’s go get our voucher and then some lunch. I think I’m going to make you buy.” His laugh echoed throughout the Keno area. He already started thinking of setting up an account for her to use her money as she saw fit.
 
Her nails were digging half-moon impressions into the musculature of Carter’s thigh she was sure, but Anna was too wrapped up in preventing her orgasm to really care. He’d make her pay for it later anyway. Her head was spinning and she was feeling a little dizzy. She wasn’t able to focus on the game anymore. All Anna knew was that Carter was ramping the button up and up and up, so Anna must have been doing well. How well, she didn’t know.

Suddenly the game was over. The vibrations stopped abruptly and Anna’s foggy mind began to clear slowly. Carter kissed her head tenderly and stroked a hand down her cheek, declaring how proud he was. Anna smiled shakily, but that dropped off her face in shock and amazement when the employee stopped at their table to inform them of her winnings.

Anna could only stutter in response. That she could be so lucky was mindblowing; it had started to look like they might lose all their betting money here, but as she announced earlier, Anna had come through and won as promised. Yes, she had won at blackjack prior to but that was much more in Anna’s wheelhouse; at least she had some control over it. But games of chance were not her forte.

Carter was levering her up from her chair with a hand hooked around her bicep. It shook Anna out of her stupor, and she looked at Carter in amazement.

“Am I dreaming? Did I hear her say we won 50 grand?” She questioned, hands clasped around his waist as she tilted her head up to look up at him. It absolutely boggled her mind. Her mouth was dry as a bone, waiting for him to confirm this for her.

When he gave her an affirmative, Anna squealed in joy and stretched up on her tiptoes to kiss him. Her excitement over the win was palpable in the enthusiastic way her lips slid over his. Pulling back, Anna let herself wrap her arms fully around his waist and squeezed him tightly just once before stepping back. While she had been bodily crushed against him, Anna had noticed something interesting.

Carter was enjoying this a lot more than he let on. Plucking at Anna's strings so masterfully and seeing her doing so well was causing the blood to flow into his groin and his cock to rise against his thigh. Fuck, but he was so dirty. Not embarrassed in the least at his very prominent erection; almost showing it off to whoever wanted to look. It seemed like something Carter would do anyway, his exhibistionist streak so wide and his confidence shining through. He was a wonderful catch and he knew it, but the only one allowed to have anything to do with that hard length in his pants was Anna.

She didn’t want to let on that she’d noticed. Instead, Anna played dumb and turned to head toward the opposite end of the casino floor, her hands clasped around Carter’s larger one and tugging him with her. The Mirage had a few different restaurants to chose from and Anna still wasn’t sure what she was in the mood for just yet, but she did know why she wanted for dessert. Instead of being truly picky (they had a few days yet where they could afford to explore the city and eat the best meals Vegas had available), Anna chose one of the restaurants with a very edgy but relaxed feel. It was quiet inside, most patrons out enjoying the casino’s offerings, but it was a beautiful and romantic atmosphere. They waited to be seated with Carter’s hand now on her lower back and his side pressed close to hers.

Lunch was delicious and Carter behaved. Anna had other ideas, however. He had just reached for the stem of his wine glass and tilted it to his lips when Anna’s toes slipped from her shoe and up the leg of his pants to tease along his calf. Carter paused, eyeing her over the rim of the glass critically, as if he was surprised at how bold she was being. It was unlike Anna to act this way in public but she maintained his strong gaze even as her foot climbed higher and higher to massage first his thigh, and then brush his balls. He didn’t even flinch, his free hand coming down to grip her ankle with a stoic expression.

She swallowed the bite of halibut she had been chewing before widening her eyes and smiling innocently.

“Is anything wrong, Carter? You seem a bit out of sorts right now,” she giggled, eyebrow raising.
 
Thursday Mid-Afternoon - teasing in the restaurant

His mind was adrift with erotic thoughts of what he wanted to do to his lovely wife while he pressed the vibrator button. Wild and wicked things that would make her squirm with heated desire for him to give her what she wanted, his cock in any hole that was available. When they completed the Keno game and stood to leave, he realized his package was showing.

After the attendant gave them the good news and Anna squealed loudly, drawing the attention of the surrounding patrons as she squeezed him tightly, he felt his pole touching her abdomen. When Anna released her grip on him, she immediately grabbed his large paw and turned away as if looking for a restaurant. Carter started to walk with her, noticing the pretty blond attendant glance down at his trousers, a big smile on her face and her tongue snaking out to lick at her lips. While she noticed his rather large lump, evidently Anna didn’t realize his excited arousal. Or maybe, it was due to the excitement of winning a very large sum of money. If she did notice, she was not showing any emotions about her husband having a significant bulge in public.

Some people standing nearby offered their congratulations and Carter could see disappointment on their faces. Facial expressions that expressed joy but at the same time sadness that they were not the lucky ones. Both Carter and Anna acknowledged their wishes as they headed out of the Keno area in search of much needed food.

Anna was given a reprieve during lunch. Carter wanted her inner sensations to cool down before he put her to the real test. What he had in mind was going to stretch her sexual endurance to the limit. If he was a betting man and he was, he would bet her body would eventually surrender to the onslaught of the bullet vibrator.

They were enjoying a light leisurely lunch of salads followed by the main dish of fish, vegetables and wine. Anna chose the halibut and Carter the salmon. They were just about competed with lunch when Carter felt her toes climbing up his calf and hen up the inside of his thigh. He stared at her but she didn’t remove her foot, instead rubbing her toes over his semi-flaccid cock. She was baiting him, teasing him wanting to see what he would do or say.

Carter didn’t say a word, only stare into those sparkling emerald eyes. She knew exactly what she was doing and Carter let her have some fun, for the moment. Taking a sip of his wine, he smiled as her toes massaged his cock and balls. She probably thought he was going to put a stop to her fun but he didn’t. Instead he put his glass of wine on the table and put his hand under the table, grasping her ankle.

“No sweetheart, there is nothing wrong. You don’t have to say a word, just listen,” he smirked pulling her foot onto his growing cock. “Is this what you’ve been thinking about when you’ve been gambling? I bet you’d like to have my fill those filthy dirty holes of yours and fuck you silly.” He pulled her foot harder against his cock, letting her feel how hard he was growing.

“I have half a mind to pull you under this table and let you suck my cock. You’d like that wouldn’t you my sweet little wifey slut?” He smirked at his words. “Yeah, you’re my sweet slutty wife who I want to fuck so bad.” He couldn’t help but let out a soft moan escape his lips when her toes wiggled suggestively against his cock.

“But I think I have a good alternative for my slutty wife.” He reached into his pocket, finding the control and hit the button a few times. From the reaction on her face, Carter knew he surprised her. “I’m not going to let you cum just yet my sweet slut. No, I have better plans for that.”

He let her foot go but she didn’t retreat from his crotch. “Tell me Anna, my dear wife, what are you feeling right now? Do you want me to turn up the intensity or are your satisfied with the way it is getting your juices flowing? Just remember you are not going to cum until I let you. Do you understand?”

Carter watched her facial features crinkle as the vibrations in her pussy made her juices flow. “Tell me how wet are your panties right now baby? Are they nice and soaked with your juices? Juices I love to taste.” He picked up his wine once more waiting for her to answer. Afterwards, he would take her into the casino for his final punctuation on her orgasm.
 
Carter was cool about her toes massaging his cock and balls. He actually even widened his thighs to give her better access, his hand directing her foot to exactly where he wanted it. Carter was encouraging her to rub one out for him in a very public place. Anna swallowed her nerves. Now she was committed.

She was also committed to the jolt that rocked through her when Carter hit the button unexpectedly. She was going to hold back that orgasm as long as she could, whether that meant Carter was allowing it or not. Still, Anna would play this game with him until she couldn’t tolerate it any longer.

Carter’s words affected her more than the vibrator inside her. His words were absolutely raunchy and he made no effort to tone them down at all, speaking evenly and nonchalantly as if he was discussing something mundane such as the weather. Ballsy.

The words made her body quiver in the chair, thighs rubbing together and spreading the wetness seeping through her panties. He wanted to know how wet they were - well, Anna would show him. Smirking naughtily, Anna reached down and hooked a finger in the lacy waistband wrapped around her hips. With a little wiggling of her hips in the chair after a tentative glance around for witnesses, her panties slid down over her bum. She tugged them to her knees and then they slid down to hook around her ankles. The foot that was in Carter’s lap neatly deposited the panties atop his crotch, toes working to tuck one edge of them into his pocket.

“You tell me, baby. Tell me how wet my panties are after you’ve played with my pussy all morning,” she murmured. “I’m loving how well you’re playing my body, Carter. You know just exactly the point where I’m about to cum and just when I think you’re going to let me away with it you take it all away again. The truth is, if you keep it turned up too much I’m going to be a very bad girl and lose it despite my very best efforts. You’d have to punish me,” she said, winking.

Thy both knew how much she liked “punishment.” But at the moment, Anna had to make a point.

“But I have to say that you’re the dirty one out of the two of us, Carter. The whole casino saw your dick just now. Did you like that? That blonde bitch scoping it out? Imagining what she could do with that monster in your pants. Too fucking bad — you can show it off all you want but this,” her foot pressed down against the meat hidden under her sole, “is mine. You think I didn’t notice that you were hard earlier? I did. I’m very well acquainted with your body and I always notice, baby. So if I’m a slut then what does that make you?”

Anna leaned back in her chair and slid her foot back into her shoe, reaching for her salad fork nonchalantly. She had been slowly rubbing at the equipment in his pants as she spoke and now she denied him any stimulation at all, pretending she had lost interest. In all honesty, Anna was trying to keep her mind off the buzzing in her cunt.
 
Thursday Mid-afternoon - Carter and Anna have a small standoff

The day was turning into a sexual marathon of denial. This morning, Anna was at the controls of Carter’s orgasm and this afternoon Carter was controlling Anna’s eventual climax. He was planning to give her a rest but her tomfoolery in the restaurant changed his plan. The end plan was still the same, but his sweet wife decided to play a little different game while finishing lunch.

As the standoff continued, her stubborn streak didn’t allow her to give up so easily. She loved a good challenge and was daring Carter, a master negotiator, to back down. Carter smiled sweetly at her while talking dirty but it seemed to have the opposite effect on her. To him, Anna must have been really enjoying the buzzing in her cunt as she wiggled out of her panties to show him how wet they were.

Carter smirked at her comment about trying to hold off and if he turned it up too much she would lose it right there in the restaurant. Right now she was holdiing all the cards, so to speak. If she had her climax in the restaurant she would deny him the pleasure of executing his plan. Either way, while she thought she was in the driver’s seat, he would punish her later for being a brat or for losing it in the restaurant.

“Yes I am the dirty one baby,” he snickered. “yeah I love showing off my cock whenever the opportunity arises. I find that women like to fantaize about having a large hard cock stuffed in any one of their holes. And that makes me the the slut master.” He gathered her panties in the napkin on his lap and brought it to his lips as if to wipe off some food particles. “Mmmm, I love the rich smell of your pussy Anna. Makes me all that much harder knowing that later I’m going to ram this hard cock down your throat.”

Carter threw his napkin on the table along with the soiled panties. Turning off the vibrator, he smiled sweetly. “It’s time to go. Put your panties back on my pussy and we can get out of here. We’re going to play some of the slot machines and then I have a game I want you to play.” She gave him a smile at his words announcing her pussy was his. “You know I own that pussy and have all rights to it.”

Their waitress approached the table, asking if they were done with their meals. “Not quite,” he answered glancing down at the napkin covering her panties. The waitress smiled demurely, telling them she would be back in a few minutes.

When Anna scooted her chair back and tried to pick up his napkin and her wet panties, he put his large hand over hers. “You are not going to slip back into those panties in the girl’s room.” He chuckled seeing her eyes widen. “No, Anna you took them off here and you’re going to put them back on here. Now be quick about it. Fun and games are wiating for us.”

Carter sat back, picking up his wine and twirling the stem between his fingers. There was a little left in the glass but he wasn’t concerned about drinking it just yet. His eyes were on Anna, waiting for her to put her soiled panties on while sitting at the table with more patrons coming in for a mid-afternoon snack.
 
Of course. It wasn’t going to be easy on her in the least. Anna had simply thought that Carter might tuck her panties into his pocket when she’d deposited them so neatly in his lap. She had never accounted for this wicked behaviour.

He made a show of burying his face in the seat of her panties. Of course the only ones privy to that show were Carter and his new wife, but still. The shiver it induced traveled the length of Anna's spine. Even though nobody could see her underwear peaking out from under the cloth napkin, it was still incredibly audacious for Carter to leave them in the middle of the table when so many people were starting to bustle around.

There was no way someone wouldn’t see what Anna was up to when she retrieved them and slid them back into place. Carter was not giving her any ground. This was the moment she showed him that she was all his, body, heart and soul, to do what he asked of her. Any boundaries Anna had once had were gone in the wake of her marriage to Carter.

Fuck, but it did something to her inside when Carter announced that what was hers was his indefinitely, especially when he said her pussy was his. Now, she frowned nervously. She could always use the safe word if she wanted, but the thought of risking Carter’s disappointment ate at her. This was surely not as extreme as she was working it up to be in her head; of all the future tasks Carter might ask of her, Anna would come to find out that this was nothing at all.

She feared he might stop her when she reached again for the panties balled in the napkin. Like Carter, she raised it to her face and pretended to make use of the fabric so as not to raise any suspicion from the diners around her. When she was done, Anna dropped it into her lap and smoothed our the edges. She fidgeted a moment under Carter’s stern gaze, eyes cold and focused intently on her. There was no getting out of this.

She leaned down to hook her panties over her ankles once she had managed to retrieve them as inconspicuously as possible. She was just lifting her bum just enough to settle them back into place when she looked up and caught the bemused eyes of a woman sitting a few feet away. Anna turned tomato red, quickly dropping her bottom back into the chair with a pout.

Carter was clearly pleased. His smirk was wide, left corner of his lips tilting up in a devilish expression.

Anna said “Oh? I guess I’ll have something to look forward to Daddy. In the meantime, I’m stuffed, though not exactly the way I pictured this morning! I bet I can handle everything that you want to hand out, Carter Anderson. Aggression, stress, what have you. I can take you,” she baited purposefully, loudly.

Again, he hauled her up from the chair and lead her back towards the casino in search of another game to play. He flashed his hotel key card and they were off, their meal to be added to further room costs. For now, Anna was more interested in finding out what Carter had up his sleeve and the type of fun she was in for shortly. Regardless, Anna trusted him not to lead her astray.

Anna was ready for some more fun and games but if Carter thought he had both hands on the wheel he was about to find out that Anna was competitive and not about to go down without fighting hard.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top