Lien_Geller Fan Club

GoldenCojones

Literotica Guru
Joined
Nov 30, 2014
Posts
617
So I've been lurking in Lien_Geller's review thread for a while now. He's never reviewed one of my stories but NaokoSmith did review one in his thread which is how I got hooked :)

Anyway, even though he's never reviewed one of my stories, I've learned a LOT from reading his reviews. I've never met him. Don't know him from Adam. But I do appreciate him taking the time to review all these stories. So I just wanted to start this thread and let him know that even people he isn't aware of appreciate his time and effort.

Thanks LG!
 
I read his last two posts and appreciated that he detailed two sides of the coin with the architect vs gardener analogy.

Cheers Lien!
 
I've always been fascinated not so much by the reviews, but the sheer length (and quantity) of them. That's dedication, very admirable! I sometimes wonder how many times the review has been longer than the story! :D
 
Thanks folks!

Thanks for this. When I strolled on to the forums yesterday and saw this thread I was really touched. It's nice to know that my rambling efforts are worth something. It really cheered up my morning, so thanks again!

Also, to jsmiam: Size matters. ;)
 
I'm a fan. Feedback of the quality Lien gives is rare, and useful, even if authors don't agree with it 100%. He's set the bar high, and I've taken Lien's comments to heart and tried to meet his bar. I think it's helped.

Thanks! :rose::rose:
 
Back
Top