Bestfriend's Boyfriend

"I love the feeling of your hands on my body baby" Matt said softly looking her in the eyes leaning in to kiss her softly and then started kissing and sucking on her neck. His hands working into her pants feeling her warm round ass against his hands
 
Ali grins, "mmm use your big hands and massage my ass baby, I love it." Ali scoots in closer to Matt wanting to feel as much of his body as she can. Ali moans softly as Matt sucks on her neck, "mark me as yours baby."
 
Matt used his bog hands to squeeze and caress her perfect round ass as she scooted close to him his massive hard cock was sandwiched between her and soft body and his stomach. Doing as she said he kept sucking and nibbling on her neck leaving a hickey marking her as his own. Her perky breasts pressed against his chest felt perfect.
 
Ali grins, "baby do you know something that we haven't done in awhile?" Ali wiggles a little on Matt's lap, "we haven't used my boobs to fuck your cock." Ali shimmys down to kneel on the backseat floor and wraps her boobs around Matt's cock, "fuck my tits baby."
 
"I like the way you think baby" Matt watched as Ali got down on the floor and sandwiched his thick cock with her perfectly perky breasts. Placing his hands on the back seat he braced himself as he started lifting his hips up to glide his cock up and down between her breasts. "Spit on my cock baby" He said wanting to get his cock nice and slick with her warm saliva so he could glide between her mounds with ease.
 
Ali spits on her tits so they make it easier for Matt's cock to slide between her boobs. As Matt begins to slide between her tits she kisses the tip each time the tip comes close to her mouth.
 
"There you go baby" Matt groaned out as Ali spit on her tits and they began smearing her warm saliva along the length of his cock. The feeling of her soft warm breasts rubbing his cock and the feeling of her kisses on the tip of his cock was amazing.
 
Ali smiles up at Matt from the floor, "oh baby, I want you to cum all over my tits, mark them as yours." Ali kisses Matt's cock as he slides up and down between her tits. Ali looks up at him, "loving my boobs like this baby?"
 
"Mmmm yes I am really loving them and soon I will cover them in my seed" Matt groaned out as he gripped the edge of the seat as Ali continued to tit fuck him.
 
Ali speeds up her tit fuck of Matt, he wants to gie him as much pleasure as possible. Each time the head emerges from between her tits she kisses the head, "oh yes baby, cover my tits, so we can massage your cum into my tits."
 
Matt let out a sigh as Ali kissed the head of his cock every time it popped out the top of her breasts. She knew exactly what to do to bring him so much pleasure. He placed his hand on the top of her head groaning out as he exploded on her breasts. Covering them with his thick warm cum to the point where they were dripping from his cum.
 
Ali grins and starts to rub Matt's cum into her tits, "mmm perfect baby the best lotion in the world." Ali climbs into Matt's lap, "should we go home baby? I think we should call our parents and tell them." Ali puts her jeans back on and puts her panties in Matt's hands, "here is a trophy for fucking your fiance in the backseat of your car.

Ali smiles as an idea crosses her mind, "go drive us home baby, I am going to sit in the backseat and keep you entertained." Ali waits until Matt gets into the driver's seat before she wiggles out of her jeans again and spreads her legs. She starts to finger herself as Matt drives them home.
 
Matt watched in awe as his fiance rubbed his cum into her breasts as if it was lotion. She was so incredibly sexy he was truly the most lucky man in the world to be with her. He listened to her as she pulled her jeans up and placed her panties in his hand. Leaning down to kiss her before he got into the driver seat and started the somewhat long drive home.

When he looked in his rear view mirror to see why Ali wasn't coming up front he saw her with her jeans down fingering herself. She was so amazing. He kept glancing back from time to time as she fingered herself. Grabbing her panties and bringing them up to his face so he could sniff them and smell her sweet arousal. "Mmmm Ali you smell so good baby"
 
Ali grins as she keeps fingering her pussy as Matt drove them home. She looks in his eyes when he looks back at her, "baby should I let myself cum? or should I wait until you can make me cum?"

Ali smiles as she sees Matt smell her panties, "baby open your mouth, I'll give you a taste of the real thing." Ali slides one of her juice coated fingers into Matt's mouth from behind and smiles at him in the rearview mirror, "how is your cock doing baby?"
 
"I wanna watch you cum and then I will make you cum later tonight many times" Matt said with a grin as he inhaled Ali's sweet scent again. Then her fingers were in his mouth and he was now tasting her sweet juices as well. The eye contact they kept making in the mirror was so sexy he was having a hard time keeping his eyes on the road.

Ali mentioning his cock made Matt look down and see his pants bulging from his long rigid cock. trying to break free from the fabric that imprisoned it from springing free. He then grabbed her hand after licking her juices off and placed it on his groin "Feel for yourself" He said
 
Ali smiles as she feels Matt's cock, she grasps it gently, "maybe I should give you a little hand job so you drive us home safely." Ali jerks on his cock, but keeps it in his jeans, "cream your jeans baby." Ali keeps jerking his cock until she feels his cock jerk in his jeans, "thats right baby, cream those jeans."

Ali then leans back against the seat and plunges her fingers back into her pussy, "baby lets see how many orgasms I can give myself."
 
Matt had no idea what had gotten into Ali to make her this horny but he was loving it. Her actions combined with her dirty talk made her so fucking sexy. She was stroking his cock from outside his pants and that and her dirty talk sent him over the edge as he came in his jeans. He never came in his pants before this moment. There was now a wet spot on the front of his jeans and he recovered quickly while watching Ali. Stiffening again quickly as he kept glancing back watching her finger herself.
 
Ali smiled at Matt, 'hurry baby, we need to get home so you can fuck me." Ali plunges her fingers in and out faster and faster. "Matty your back seat is covered in my pussy juices." Ali throws her head back in pleasure, "Matty hurry home, I need your cock badly."
 
"Ali you are being so fucking naughty right now when we get home I am going to give it to you baby" Matt said as he glanced back at her driving as fast as he could without going to much over the speed limit. He was aching from how hard he was and he needed to fuck his fiance badly. He planned on pounding her tight little pussy as soon as they got home. Only ten more minutes and then they should be home.
 
Ali looks out the window, "oh we are almost home baby, I hope you are going to give it to me good. I need your big thick veiny cock pounding into me over and over again. I need to feel your balls spanking my pussy." Ali knows her talking dirty like this is going to drive Matt insane, "I need you to suck and chew on my nipples. Am I driving you crazy with need yet baby?"
 
Ali's dirty talk was so naughty he was going to need to give it to her nice and hard. They reached their street and he sped down the road and pulled into the driveway. As soon as he turned the car off he rushed into the back seat and pulled his pants down letting his huge thick veiny cock free and he pressed Ali against the back seat grabbing his cock and pressing it against Ali's dripping wet pussy and entered her tight hole.

Matt started thrusting nice and hard right away spreading her out. The entire length of his monster cock burying deep into her love tunnel over and over again. The tip of his cock hitting her womb and his balls slapping against her pussy. "Yeah how you like that? You like how I punish your tight little pussy?"
 
Ali giggles as Matt starts to pound into her tight little pussy, "you couldn't even wait to get into the house baby?" Ali spreads wide for Matt and wraps her legs around his waist, "give it to me good baby, punish me for teasing you all the way home."

Ali pushes her hips to Matt faster and faster as she squeezes on his cock, "oh yes baby make this car shake with us baby."
 
"No I couldn't wait you little tease" He said as he kept pounding into Ali. The car had to of definitely been rocking from the fast hard movements he was making. The car was filled with the wet sound of her pussy as his massive cock slid in and out of it reaching so deep inside her he was surprised her stomach wasn't bulging out from his cock. "You feel so fucking good Ali" He said as he kept eye contact with her while he fucked her roughly.
 
Ali wrapped her arms and legs around Matt as he pounded into her. She pushed her hips to him faster and faster, "oh please Matty pound into me harder." Ali squeezes on Matt's cock, "I need it harder Matty." Ali's fingernails clawing at Matt's back as she yells out, "faster Matty faster."
 
The fingernails scratching at his back would have brought him pain if he wasn't getting so much pleasure from his fiance right now. Matt did just as Ali said and started fucking her as fast as he could. The car was obviously rocking now and he could care less. He started sucking and biting on her neck as he pounded her as hard as he could.
 
Back
Top