Fantasy BDSM?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Al'ika screeched and began shoving I'eie's head more away from her. "Stop this, now, fiend!" she yelled at Ashglow, tears springing to her eyes again. Her heart was breaking at the situation her friend was in and she wanted out.
 
"And why would I do that, unless you were willing to offer me something in return?" sneered Altherion, pumping away. "Besides, you must be close, I want to see you cum."
 
"I am no where close, you perverted bastard!" Al'ika screamed. It was a lie of course. Even though her mind was resisting and making her body resist, biology was slowly taking over. "Just stop this, and maybe we can talk like civilized people!"
 
Altherion grinned as he saw her stomach muscles contracting with unwanted pleasure. "Not when I'm this close to my first prize. One way or another, either you break, cum, or offer me a deal. I just win." He did not relent in fucking his girl.
 
Al'ika gritted her teeth and tried to think of anything BUT the handsome man in front of her and her friend licking her pussy. It wasn't working and soon, she was screaming in pleasure, thrashing against her bonds even more.
 
Altherion grinned as he was close to finishing, but he had one fnal indignity to lay on Al'ika. He stood up, strode over to her, and blasted his load onto her face. He turned to I'eie and said, Slave, get your supper." She crawled over and began licking his seed off of Al'ika's face. Altherion leaned against the wall and watched.
 
"I'eie, stop, please," Al'ika whispered, trying to even talk to her friend, although she was thankful that she was removing his seed from her face. Once I'eie was done, she glared at Ashglow. "You think you won't pay for that?" she asked.
 
"I think the only thing you're in position for is a dick," he replied coolly. He removed the top she was wearing, leaving her completely stripped and chained to the wall. "Sleep tight, it does tend to get cold down here, but don't worry, the guard should be by to warm you up shortly. He stepped out, unloaded the clear vial of potion into her water ration, replaced it, and left locking the door. Al'ika was alone.
 
Al'ika spent the first few minutes trashing against her bonds and screaming profanities at Ashglow's retreating back before slumping down alongside the wall and curling up into a ball, crying again. She was hungry and thirsty, but she ignored those pains for now and tried to go to sleep.
 
After a while, it was hard to tell how long due to the darkness, crude laughter echoed throughout the dungeon and grew louder until it stopped outside her cell door. It opened and Keth walked in. He paused for a minute looking her over as he hadn't seen her naked before, smiled, and said, "Follow me." He grabbed her chains and pulled her to her feet.
 
Al'ika wordlessly got to her feet and followed the huge orc, her eyes shooting daggers, shivering slightly.
 
Keth led her through the dungeons until they found themselves at a thick, wooden door. heat seemed to radiate from the other side. The captain opened the door and led her in. Being the guard captain seemed to have its benefits, as this was an extremely well-furnished room, if a bit basic, with a roaring fireplace, a plush bed, and covered in thick animal pelts. Keth dropped the chains and locked the door. "Scream or cause trouble and five others break down the door." he said. "Now we work out deal. you no stay in cell if you good to Keth. What you say?"
 
"What kind of deal?" Al'ika asked warily. She was scared and furious, but she didn't want to cooperate.
 
Keth was clearly trying to show her some hospitality as he grabbed a spitted rabbit from the fire, but his crudeness showed through as he slapped it on the plate and shoved it over with an ale that sloshed out of the glass. "It not poisoned," he said. "Ork kill you face to face." He sat down and ate his own. Realizing that she was still shivering he threw a wolf pelt over her. "Eat first. If agree, you need strength."
 
Al'ika drew the wolf pelt around her and hesitantly began to eat the rabbit, but that became more ravenous as hunger overtook her. Once finished to the bone, she wrapped the wolf pelt around her tighter. "Thank you," she said. "What kind of deal are you offering?"
 
Al'ika gave a small smile of amusement and somewhat relief. She liked it when people were blunt. "And would that entail other things as well?" she asked, a little scared about that prospect. "You know, like. . . sex?" The word came out in a squeak, and she hastily took a sip of ale.
 
"Well yes," Keth admitted, seeing the confident warrior flinch. Orc cocks were a thing of massive size and he wasn't sure if she had seen one. He finished his ale as well and said, "What you know about orc love?"
 
"I've heard that it tends to be violent and brutal," Al'ika said, almost curling into a ball underneath the wolf pelt. "You know, the usual tales, the ones parents tell their children to scare them at night." She took another sip of ale.
 
'"Rough, sure, bur orcs hardy and hat not bother them much. May be hard on others though. But you look tough." he laughed. "Heard anything else? I could use a laugh with your human stories."
 
"That usually humans do not survive if they have sex with an orc, because orc cocks are huge," Al'ika added quietly, somewhat perturbed that he was amused. These stories didn't scare her so much as a child, but more as she got older. "And orcs don't care where it goes, as long as it goes somewhere."
 
"Not particularly, but do I have a choice?" Al'ika asked, a bit snappish. Realizing her tone, she took a sip of ale and a deep breath. "I honestly don't want to, but, it's not like I have much of a choice, do I? If it's not you, it'd be another orc, or Ashglow himself." Her tone was soft, still dripping with sarcasm, but also sincerity and fear.
 
Keth sighed. "True. but you get warm bed, so I think you win as much as Keth." He unlocked her chains. "Ready when you are."
 
Rubbing her wrists and ankles, putting circulation back in them, Al'ika carefully made her way over to the enormous orc, still wrapped in the wolf pelt. She was shaking again, but this time with fear. Hesitantly, slowly, she removed the wolf pelt so she was naked before him.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top