Not so Happily After (Closed)

He foundt the whole idea of the expanding spa much more intriguing when Cindi showed him how to work the spells. When it expanded into the two rooms beneath his, he wondered if they were empty. He laughed for a moment as he settled down beside his queen.

"I hoped that those two rooms were cleared out or else things could get messy. I wouldn't want to kill anyone just because I wanted to relax."

He looked down at the expanded area for a few moments before smiling.

"Let's see if she did a good enough job."

He gave her a kiss for a moment before sliding deeper into the hot water. After all, now was a good time as any to show her what his true form was. It took him a few moments to fully shift, curling up on the bottom of the spa. It was just barely big enough for him, his head resting just on the surface.

"A little snug, but it works for relaxing."

----

Zendoth was enjoying himself, watching his mate and pet both writhe and scream with pleasure on their bed. It wasn't long before he was hitting his climax as well. His roar filled the air as he drove hard and deep into the Pegasus. Both of his cocks swelled larger before his hot seed filled her once more and splashed against her taut stomach and the bed cover.

He continued to thrust back and forth, continuing to spew his seed for a few more seconds before he slowed to a rest inside Raeyna. However, he continued to stroke his tail in and out of Meria. He was enjoying having her ride orgasm after orgasm.

"Such dirty girls...mmm.."

He panted lightly for a few moments, catching his breathe. However, he wasn't done yet with Raeyna. Even though he was beginning to soften, he began to slowly thrust into her once more, growling with pleasure.
 
Cindi watched with fascination as he shifted into his true form. Some part of her feared him because it isn't everyday she sees a dragon. From all the stories she's ever been told, dragons were evil creatures. Not only that, his size alone made her feel like an insect, something he can squish so very easily.

"Perhaps she can make a few adjustments if needed. Sometimes being a little snug isn't all that horrid."

She giggled while relaxing once again after he and the water settled down. Though, she did reach over to pet his snout and examine the beauty of his scales. Tracing over the shape of his face and really seeing him for what he is.

"You do make a beautiful dragon M'King. Though, I do have to wonder what you can do with that tongue in this form."

She grinned while leaning down and gave the tip of his nose a light kiss.

********

Meria heard the two of them filling the room with the sounds of their orgasm once again. This time it broke her down more as she noticed that he didn't remove himself from Raeyna. Her own orgasms were strong and each one would tear down what strength she had. Unable to hide the jealousy any longer. For as much as she loved his tail, she wanted him!

Raeyna trembled and was panting hard as he came, only to cry out from the sensitivity when he began to move again. His cock rubbing against her clit, the burning seed filling her to the core, it was all too much and she didn't know if she could handle another round. Yet she didn't have the voice to express, only whimpers and moans while she took it all. Although she couldn't complain anymore as it felt incredible once she got used to it.

Meria watched for a second or two as he proceeded to thrust into Raeyna some more. Unsure of how to handle the raging jealousy ripping through her. At the same time she did feel her own orgasm racing to its edge as she cried out.

"Please Daddy!! I need you inside of me!! I want to wear your mark!!! Please Daddy, I need you!!"

He can hear the desperation in her voice as she came, sounding as though she feared he will toss her to the side. In reality she didn't mean to sound the way she did, nor did she mean for the tears let loose. However, the last orgasm broke the last bit of strength she held onto.

"I need you too Daddy...."

She whispered as the orgasm slowly calmed down, though she closed her legs to roll over to hide her face. Wanting to hide the shame for breaking down like she did. After all, she is suppose to be the strong one and rarely allows emotions to get the best of her.
 
He closed the underlying lids of his eyes, protecting his eyes from the water. He began to growl at her touch, enjoying the feeling on his scales.

"My tongue? Well, I don't think I could do more than lick you."

He opened his mouth wide, showing off his large teeth. His tongue was just as wide as her, tampering a rounded tip the width of her waist. Most of his tongue was smooth, a small rough patch along the center.

---

Zendoth wasn't quite expecting the outburst from his mate, which caused him to stop mid-stroke within Raeyna. He gave a little smirk from a moment as he looked over at her.

"Now you are being a greedy little cumslut. Though your words are music to my ears. Such wonderful begging."

He pulled out of Raeyna completely, his cocks dripping with their combined juices. He pulled his tail out of Meria completely as well. He knew she was right about needing to wear his mark, something he had neglected. It was only right, after all.

"My mark you shall get."

He looked at his tail for a moment before grinning. He moved over do that he was at Meria's feet before grabbing her waist and pulling her towards him. He lifted her up a little, sliding his tail beneath her. He wrapped his tail around her abdomen in a circle before laying it between her breasts, the tip at the hollow of her neck.

"Let's see if you can take me now."

He spread her legs before putting his tips against her dripping folds and ass for a moment. He grinned as he pushed into her a far as he could. At the same time, his tail pulsed brightly as imprinted against her soft skin for several seconds.
 
Cindi couldn't believe her own eyes as he opened his mouth to show off his tongue. Very carefully she touched a few of his very sharp teeth, then the texture of his tongue.

"Well... Licking is all you would need to do I'm sure..."

She gave a playful grin while spreading her legs teasingly. Between Bella's little lessons and the tongue lashing he gave earlier, Cindi wanted more. She is quickly realizing just how addictive the pleasure can be.

"However, we chose to relax and enjoy this lovely spa.. Not turn me into a mindless little slut like you did earlier..."

Sticking her tongue out and closing her legs with trying to appear innocent.

*******

Meria didn't understand what he meant by saying that she is being greedy. Perhaps to some degree she is being slightly selfish and that is something else she couldn't quite understand either.

"I-I... I don't mean to be.... greedy Daddy... It's... Just... that... She's getting all of your attention.... I haven't had you.. since you've taken her the first time..."

Meria really didn't do well when it came to expressing how she felt and turned her head to the side. She knew whatever she says at this point would come out wrong and the damn tears would only make worse.

"I-I... I-I shouldn't have to beg... for your attention Daddy... I will beg for many things... Yet... That is... That is something... I .. I.."

To her majority of the time sex is just sex, it is meant to be fun and more than anything she loves being a greedy cumslut. Yet, this felt different some how and she couldn't quite get a strong hold of what it is. She did know that it is something that she fears and it only added to what is already pouring off her.

"I.. don't know how to explain it... I can't explain why I .. why I am feeling this way... I... I think .. I love you Daddy... I don't want.. to lose you..."

She pulled both her hands up to her face to attempt hiding herself more.
 
He closed his mouth once more as he chuckled softly.

"Tsk, tsk. You are making it sound like such a bad thing to turn my queen into a little slut. It seemed to me you were enjoying it."

He opened his mouth a little to let some water into before closing it. After a few moments, he blew the water out, splashing over Cindi playfully before ducking his head beneath the water.

----

With the outpouring of Meria's words and emotions, Zendoth sat there quiet for a few moments. He wasn't quite sure where it was all coming from, but it was a little upsetting to him. His tail unwrapped from around her, moving to sway back and forth behind him as he remained deep inside of his mate.

"There is no need to cry or be upset little one."

He reached forward with one hand, laying it on her swollen abdomn. His claws kneading her soft skin lightly, feeling the lifeforce of his offspring.

"I am not going anywhere. You have no fear of ever losing me."

With his free hand, he pulled one of her hands off of her face and kissed it gently. He knew that he couldn't get rough with her, but he could still help fill her need. He soon began to slowly thrust in and out of her, going as deep as he could without hurting her.
 
Cindi laughed and hid her face from the splashing water and couldn't really deny what he had said. For a second she considered getting out of the water just to play with him some. Instead, she dunked under the water to smooth her hair down also to see where he went. Though the water was too warm for her eyes, making it impossible to see anything.

When she came back up, she still couldn't really seen exactly where his head is through all the bubbles. Although she can feel him moving around underneath her feet and at times his scales tickled. Acting all naughty still embarrassed her, even the thought of doing what she suggested made her cheeks burn. However, she did slowly part her legs wide open, more so than what she did a few seconds ago.

Very slowly her hands slid under the water to part her soft lips, showing off her swollen clit. The waves of the water hit her exposed clit and she gasped from the shock. This is an extremely bold move for her and she wanted to back out almost instantly. However, the water did feel good and the idea that she is doing this at all was arousing enough.

******

Raeyna laid where he left her, still bound and in shock over what had happened. His cum drooling down her trembling legs and she could still feel him pounding into her. Very cautiously she closed her legs, though couldn't do much more than that while she listened to Meria crying. It did hurt a little to see her so stressed, and yet, it also felt good that she is finally letting all that built up tension out. Something that Raeyna is very sensitive towards and a lot of why she wanted to be near Meria.

Meria didn't know how to process any of these feelings and certainly couldn't understand where they came from. It was like her eyes were playing tricks on her and the heart fell for all those tricks. She did sniffle and cry for a few more moments while he tried to calm her down. Hearing his voice alone always worked wonders, though what she really focused on most was the caressing on her belly.

Closing her eyes while she took some deep breathes to calm down more, feeling his pulse through the new mark he gave her. Along with both his cocks filling and stretching more than she honestly expected. Soon she began to respond more towards the pleasure while her other hand finally uncovered her face.

“I-I.. apologize… for being like this.. I just don't know how handle... these overwhelming emotions... I am not used to feeling this much all at once..”

She gasped and whispered while reaching the peak of her orgasm as she gripped onto his hand while the other hand clawed at the bed. Seconds later she finally cried out in pleasure and soaked both his cocks as her legs wrapped tightly around his waist.
 
He smirked underneath the water, watching Cindi expose herself to him beneath the water. He wasn't sure, but it seemed that he had managed to crack whatever shell she had been inside almost completely. He wasn't sure exactly when it all started, but she had been flirting with him more and more since they had met. Now, it was just a matter of time to open her up to this new world of pleasure that he had given their other wives and the fairies as well.

An idea came to him, brought on from the splashing he had done to her earlier. He took a moment to inhale a large mouthful of warm water, holding it for several moments. Shifting the water air just right, he blew a jet of warm water from his right nostril against Cindi's exposed clit for a few seconds before stopping. Then he repeated once more with his left nostril, catching against both her clit and pussy.

---

"It's ok...It will be ok.."

He growled with pleasure as she clamped down on his cocks for a few moments as she came. He shivered with pleasure, but he continued to thrust into her as the same slow pace.

He reached over with his free hand, untying Raeyna's wrist binding to let her free. He figured she would probably want to comfort Meria as well. He moved both of his bands to Meria's swollen belly, stroking lightly as he could. He could also feel his climax approaching, ready to fill his mate.

"Mmm...I'm so close...just a little more..."
 
Cindi didn't quite know what to expect as he moved around beneath her feet. She did notice the water level going down a little and her curiosity peeked more. Though before she really had any time to question his intentions, she squealed in complete surprise.

The first spray caught surprised her too much and she didn't get the chance to really enjoy how it felt. The second and third however, had her on edge and she managed to hold back for most of it.

The next spray had her crying out and bucking wildly in the water. Unable to keep holding her pussy open, she gripped the side of the tub, though still felt the burst of water.

******

Meria still had some silent tears while riding out the orgasm, which seemed to only break her down more. At least she wasn't sobbing or nearly as stressed while he caressed her belly. She did smile weakly when feeling the babies moving around, clearly not liking all the excitement she was putting them through.

Raeyna whimpered as her arms were released, feeling the tingling from the strain that was put on them. She did watch them both for a moment or two before she eventually moved closer. It intrigued her to see the pleasure that Meria was enjoying. Though it made her wonder why he wasn't like that with her.

Raeyna didn't feel jealousy from it though, more curious about it than anything else. She didn't even know how to feel about any of this if she was to be honest. Even though she did enjoy it quite a bit more this time, it was still a lot to process. Glancing up to watch him as he mentioned how close he was getting, Raeyna smiled for a second.

She wanted to watch him cum, to see the expression he gave when he came. Although she can tell that Meria is reaching her second peak as well. With that in mind, she curled up next to Meria and guided her into a kiss. Stealing the sounds of Meria's climax. Meanwhile her hand reached up to massage Meria's breast, lightly since she wasn't too sure of how tender they were.
 
He gave a little grin beneath the water, watching the way she was enjoying what he did with the water. It was defianately a new way to pleasure the queens, one he would have to explore more of.

After letting her calm down for a few moments, he inhaled the water once more. This time he repeated the sequence on her once more, enjoying the way she writhed in the water. He remebered that she had teased him a little about using his tongue, and she was giving him the perfect way.

He opened his mouth wide, extending his tongue. He moved a little closer towards her, the top half of his mouth out of the water. He pressed the tip of his tongue just below her crotch before moving upwards with it. Though it wasn't very precise, his tongue moved up along her offered body extending up from her pussy and over her face, touching everyplace in between before pulling his tongue back.

"How does that feel my queen?'

----

Zendoth barely had a moment to notice Raeyna kissing Meria deeply before he went over the edge. He threw his head back for a moment as he let out a roar of pleasure, his claws scraping at Meria's swollen stomach. His hot dragon seed erupted into his mate before quickly spilled from her pussy and ass, onto the bed.

"So..good..."

He panted softly as he continued to growl with plasure as he felt Meria working to pull all she could from him. He shivered with pleasure for a moment as he looked down at the two of them.

"Such beauty at my side..."

He continued to gently stroke Meria's stomach, feeling his offspring moving around some. His other hand reached over towards Raeyna's back, tracing along his marking. Their two matings had extended her marking to the point where it had become the form of black scales covering her back, extending from the top of her shoulders down to just above her ass.
 
Cindi wasn't expecting more blast of water, although she couldn't deny that it felt wonder! His tongue was really unexpected and though it did make her squirm against it. She did laugh as it over her face, trying to wipe away the water from her eyes.

"The tongue was... interesting! Not what I meant, but I can see it having potential.."

She giggled again while smoothing her hair out and splashed some water at him playfully.

"I certainly did like what you were doing with the water. Different for sure and it made me cum a few times. I feel like I owe you pleasure in return.... That is if you are up to the task."

*******

Meria laid there panting for a few moments while kissing Raeyna as he came. It did hurt a little with her being so sensitive, however it did calm down all those raw emotions. Just feeling his caressing touch and the heat of his seed was enough to relax the stress. However, she started to feel bad about ruining his time with Raeyna. He wanted to break her and take away this fear she has of him, yet Meria had to do what she did.

"Stay there for a moment Daddy..."

Meria grinned up at him as an idea came to her. Both girls were getting very exhausted as it was a very long day for them both. Yet, Meria wanted Raeyna to enjoy him some more and she knew that they both would enjoy. Especially him!

She slowly pulled herself free from both his cocks, shivering as they slid out of her and turning around so her head is at level with his cocks. Very carefully she positioned Raeyna to straddle over her face and pushed her down. Raeyna being careful to crush the babies, meanwhile Meria reached for his cocks and massaged them. Licking the mixture of cum clean off them until they were hard again.

Spreading Raeynas' pussy wide open for him and guided one cock to the entrance. With the other cock she took the head of it into her mouth and began to suckle on it. Her fingers keeping Raeyna spread wide open for him to see the now tight little hole.
 
To turn down his queen's offer of returning the pleasure, wasn't something he would have ever thought of turning down.

"Of course, I would be happy to get pleasure from you. Though yo shouldn't think of it as something you should be obliged to do."

He gave a smile for a moment at the blush on her face. He gave her a soft kiss for a moment before helping her out of the hot tub. Siting back on the bed, he relaxed as he watched Cindi explore his cocks. She was almost shy at first, taking her time to find out about her new husband. However it wasn't long before she had him cumming once more, splashing on her face and chest.

He had her on her back once more, writhing on his cocks as he filled her once more. After making her cum a couple more time, they settled down in the bed, snuggling up before falling asleep.

----

Though he wanted to really break Rayna, Zendoth knew that it would be a process that would likely take a few days than just this one. He also wanted to enjoy it by drawing things out as well.

He growled with pleasure as his mate licked him clean, bringing him to full erection once more. He raised an eyebrow for a moment as he watched her more into position on the bed, guiding Raeyna as well. It was all very pleasing to him at this point.

Feeling Meria's mouth around his cock as well as Raeyna's tight pussy was a very interesting sensation mixture indeed. As he didn't want to hurt Meria, he made sure his thrusts weren't very deep in their sweet Pagesus. It wasn't long before she was crying out, letting Meria enjoy her sweetness as well. After giving the both of them a fresh load of his dragon seed, he did push Raeyna further once more. Even though she had complained of still being sore in her ass before, he filled both holes once more.

After wearing the two out, he laid down between them, holding them close as they slept.
 
Cindi curled up to him and instantly fell asleep from sheer exhaustion. Drifting with the after glow of the evening filling he dreams. Though her body ached and throbbed, she didn't feel the pains while falling deeper into sleep.

Ariel had slept very deeply for a good portion of the night, barely hearing the sounds of sex in the next room. Having no clue of how early or late it is, the babies started kicking and woke her up. She did try to go back to sleep, rubbing her belly to settle them down. Yet no matter what she did, they were restless. She peeked out the door in hopes of a servant only to find none awake.

With a sigh she closed the door and looked around, wondering if a good soak would help. Though she heard that actually stimulates them more with the warm water. Of course she didn't know if thats true or not, but she chose to not take a chance. She did spend sometime outside for fresh air while having a snack.

As she stood outside Ariel noticed it was silent in his chambers, not even from him. Granted there is some distance between the balconies, yet she knew he isn't quiet. Shaking her head at the idea of interrupting them. However, she glanced back at her empty bed and realized she hasn't slept alone since his arrival. Suddenly the bed seemed lonely and cold, thinking that maybe the babies were missing him as well.

Very quietly and cautiously she opened the door that connected to the rooms, just too see what they were doing. The room was dark and the light breathing indicated they were sleeping. She had to smirk at the scent of sex filling the room, though it didn't seem to bother her much. Carefully she crept towards the bed and slipped in under the covers. Doing her best to not wake either of them while settling in next to him.

**********

Having him use her ass again was too much for her to handle and she had no control over what he did. It wasn't easy for her to hold back the tears with each thrusts, though with Meria so focused on her clit, Raeyna couldn't stop the orgasms either.

She was far too spent and pushed beyond her limits that after so much, Raeyna just simply passed out cold and didn't know when it all ended. Her face was bright red with tears staining her cheeks and sweaty hair matted when they were finally done with her. Meria did what she could to heal the pain Raeyna felt, yet with her being unconscious it was difficult to say how much it helped.

Meria didn't sleep very well at all as her dreams took advantage of her jealousy and tricked the imagination. Deep down she knew he wouldn't abandon her and she tried to keep that thought strong. Yet, the mind kept playing games with her, especially after watching the many times he enjoyed taking Raeyna. At the same time, Meria can tell that Raeyna is afraid of him when he gets rough.

The one thing that Meria craves and enjoys the most and yet with his offspring, she can't handle that roughness right now. Raeyna isn't trained and no where near prepared to handle him and since Meria learned in a much rougher way, she didn't know what to do for her. Meria did want Raeyna to enjoy everything there is about the pleasure of sex.

Though she is such a gentle creature, pretty much like her sister Lilly... Lilly didn't like roughness either and it took her forever to enjoy it in the ass. For the longest time Lilly hated it and Meria wondered if Raeyna will be that way too. In fact now that she thinks about it, Raeyna was like Lily in many ways. Which did bring a soft smile out and made it easier to relate to her.

Another thing that kept her from sleeping well is the fact that she isn't finding a connection with the babies. They seem to be a burden on her and almost becoming a regret. Feelings that she really didn't want and despite how much she wanted children of her own.... This pregnancy is overwhelming her too much and she didn't know how to handle it. For the longest time she remained awake watching over him and Raeyna. At times Meria would glance down at her swollen belly feeling how restless the babies were.

After waking up for the fifth time, Meria very carefully crawled out of bed to not wake him up. It wasn't easy considering her belly made it impossible to move easily now. Raeyna was out cold and an explosion wouldn't wake her up anytime soon. Slipping on a silk robe she quietly stepped out of the room and headed towards the kitchen. Majority of the castle is sleeping so she wasn't expecting anyone there, though she did hope to find something to help her sleep.
 
The two realms were changing quickly for everyone within them, due to the recent ripples of power brought within them. Though the inflow of darkness had been sealed for the time being, it's power and presence was entwining and changing just about every aspect of the realms. One such way was that of the new pregnacies created between the three fairies and their chosen mates. It has never truly been understood how fairies reproduced, if at all. One way was thought to be the clapping of a small child, while another was said to be the laughter of a small child.

However, it seems that the mating of Meria and Zendoth will be the first pregnacy of birth of it's kind, accelereated by the power of the dark magic. In just under a week, their children were just about ready to be born. At the same time, Kal'veth's and Ariel's children were just about ready to be born themselves.

-----

Kal'veth had placed an arm over Cindi protectively while they slept, slumbering deeply. As sleeping in a bed was mostly new to him, as compared to sleeping on a hard pile of gold and treasure, Ariel's new presence was registered on some deeper level with him. He seemed to stir a little bit, opening an eye slightly. When he caught sthe scent of his other queen, he closed his eye once more. His tail shifted a little to splay across her waist.

Ariel's attempt to be quiet was only successful for a short while as their children had other plans. She had only been laying there for a short while when the first sharp contraction rolled though her, letting her know it was going to be time.

----

It was the same story over in Zendoth's little family. Though he slept soundly next to Raeyna, things were moving swiftly there as well. He slept deeply and it was most likely going to take a miracle to wake him up.

While Meria was wandering through the kitchen to find something to calm her, the first contractions hit her as well. Their children were restless to leave their mother's womb and they decided it was going to be their time.
 
Ariel didn't know what to do as the first contraction shot right through her. The need to scream out was there, however she managed to bite it back... Quite literally as she tasted blood from her cheek. Quickly realizing that this was a mistake, she started to make the attempt of getting out of bed, although removing his tail became a challenge.

The pain shot into her core again and this time she let out growl, fighting hard to not scream while curling up. Then it happened, a burst of fluid soaked between her legs and her eyes closed tightly as more pain consumed her.

There was no more trying to be quiet now, she needed help and didn't fully understand what is happening. She did know that she is going into labor, however, she felt it was too early and became scared that she is losing them. It was then that she started to wake him up, trying to be gentle about it. Though as another pain ran it's course, she gripped tightly on his shoulder while curling up into a ball.

**********

Meria took her time going to the kitchen, hoping that perhaps the light walk will be enough to settle them down. However, the more she walked, it seemed to only excite them more and all three were causing her great pain. By the time she made it to the kitchen, she was panting hard and holding onto the table for support.

Shortly after that she let out a scream of pain and went to her knees as the contractions set their course. No one told how long it would take for her to go into labor, although she is a creature of magic and so is he. All the same, she thought for sure she still had time left but it seems her children were just as wild as she is.

When she let out another scream, curling up on the floor and gripping her belly, one of the female centaurs came running in. Meria wanted to curl up in a tight ball, though the centaur wouldn't allow her to. Quickly taking her to the nearest guest room for the bed all the while waking a few others up. Giving orders to each one and made certain that one them went off to get Zendoth
 
It did take a few more tries to wake up the King, still a little out of it from the excitement of the past two days. He hadn't expected to have Ariel join them in bed, so it took him a moment longer to recognize her scream of pain and the tight grip on his shoulder.

"What is wrong?"

Though she didn't seem to be able to say anything, he could see the pain in her eyes. Whatever was wrong with her, he couldn't let her stay in pain for long. He shook Cindi gently till she awoke.

"Ariel is here and something is wrong, I'll find someone to help."

He got out of bed as quickly and carefully as he could, grabbing one of his robes. Pulling it around him, he took one last look at his wives before stepping out in search of someone to help. Being so late, it took him a little bit to find a servant still up. After managing to find one in the kitchen, he gave orders to find a healer and whoever else that took help the queen.

He was soon returning to the room, with most of the castle being woke up as the news of the queen needing help. Even Josephine was roused from the sleep, who sent Salvia off to help the queen while she tried to find some potion that would help.

----

Much like Kal'veth, Zendoth took a few moments to wake up from his slumber. The message behind his wake up was lost in translation, other than Meria was in pain. He roused himself to sit up, glancing over at Raeyna. Knowing she was probably exhuasted, he decided to let her sleep for the time being. He kissed her forehead gently before going off in search of Meria.

With the help of the one who woke him, Zendoth came to the guest room were Meria was laying on the bed. He moved to the bed, taking her hand as he set beside her.

"I'm here little one. Shh..."
 
The contractions were slowing long enough for her to catch a breath, though she still could barely speak. There was too much pain and all the focus went straight to breathing. Soon more servants came into help, providing everything to make Ariel comfortable. A couple of the older ones took charge and were guiding her through the process.

Lily came in and sat above Areil's head, gently caressing her forehead and petting her hair. Meanwhile Lily used a bit of magic sooth Ariel enough to focus on what is needed. It was enough to keep Ariel from having another panic attack as the contractions began again.

It would be a few hours of lots of struggling, in the end there would be two healthy babies. Both had some of her traits, eyes and the mermaid ears. One female and the other male.

The girl had the dark elf's skin though a had the golden shimmer tinting her skin. Her feet and legs indicated she might have a fin like Ariels. The boy is no doubt the kings with soft golden scales covering most of his body and a small dragon tail curling up.

When everything started to calm down some, they carefully brought Ariel to her bath made with the sea water. She needed to rest and heal, meanwhile the others began cleaning the bed for when she's done.

*********

Meria had a more difficult time with giving birth, no matter how much they tried to sooth her, she never had a moment to catch her breath. The girl came first and was quite the mixture of features, furry ears and hooves like satyrs, the eyes of a dragon and skin of her mother.

The first of the boys took another fifteen minutes of fighting, when he finally came out, he was a spitting image of Zendoth. By the time she was done with the second one, Meria was spent and didn't have enough strength. She was begging to rest, crying that she couldn't do it anymore.

Though none of the women would allow her to pass out, doing all things possible to get her to work with them. It took about half an hour more until the third one decided to come into the world, he looked more like Meria. Was the smallest of the three and had her pale skin with one dragon eye and one blue fairy eye.

With that, Meria lost sense of what is happening around her and went into shock. She couldn't stay awake any longer and completely blacked out, whether anyone wanted her to or not.
 
It didn't take long after Ariel began to give birth that the news spread through the castle. The king wasn't allowed into the bedroom in fear he would do something to upset the mermaid queen, so he tried to pass the time pacing in the hallway and talking to everyone who came to see what the fuss was about. Servants worked to find cribs for the newborns, leaving them outside the door for when they were needed.

Josephine did find a potion to help Ariel, but it was turned away in fear it would interfere with the birthing. She also waited with the king, doing her best to keep him calm. Once the babies were cleaned and wrapped in warm blankets before being placed in the cribs. While the bed was cleaned, the babies were placed in Ariel's room where the mid-wife insisted only the royal family was allowed in for the time being.

Kal'veth was silent as he looked down at his children, a hand one each crib. He did feel a tinge of anger at seeing his daughter, a reminder of the dark elf who had caused the pain for Ariel. It pushed it aside, knowing it wasn't her fault. He reached down, gently stroking their cheeks with his claws.

"My children."

-----

When it came close for Meria to give birth,Zendoth was shooed away, but not out of the room. He smiled watching the whole time, happy to see the fruits of their labor.

When his daughter came out, the sight of her almost set him off. The thought of snatching her up and throwing her out the window did occer to him. However he did promise Meria he would accept her as well. He paced a little as he waited for the rest of his children to be born.

He wanted to hold them, but the female centaurs insisted he waited till they were cleaned and wrapped warmly. Once that was done, he took his boys and cradled them in his arms as he sat beside Meria. He had Raeyna sent for so she could come help as well.
 
It was extremely difficult for Ariel to remain conscious as she soaked in the bath, the servants kept her as comfortable as possible. Dealing with the babies in that moment ended up being the last thing she could possibly think about. When she faded out, they would let her rest and soak as long as she needed to in order to heal.

Both Bell and Cindi were taking some control in getting fresh bedding on Ariels bed and refueling the fire. Another servant came in with fresh food, juice and water for when Ariel could eat. Meanwhile the few servants that were in the room were being silent for the babies sake. Cindi came up from behind Kal'velth and smiled down at the new family members.

“They are both very beautiful M'King. I have no doubt they will make you proud.”

She stepped to his side while glancing down to the girl, very lightly caressing an arm while admiring the skin color. It did hit a nerve with her considering it would remind everyone of the dark elf. At the same time, the golden shimmer proved that she did take on some dragon seed as well.

“She is going be an extremely powerful little girl. You will have to keep an eye on this one. Perhaps you should name her Anahita. Some cultures believe that is the name of a sea goddess.”


***********


The little fawn that went to go wake Raeyna had one hell of a time waking her up. Raeyna would groan, curling up in a tight ball as if protecting herself. The real battle was when Raeyna curled her wings around herself to block out the intruder. Eventually the little fawn got tired of fighting with her, though she didn't want to, Raeyna left her no choice. She touched a foot that was sticking out from the wings and gave it a slight zap. It wasn't nearly enough to be painful, though it was certainly enough to get the reaction she hoped for.

“The Sire and Mistress needs you. She having the babies now and he requested you.”

The fawn started to help Raeyna regain her senses and helped her to the room where Meria was in. On the way she sent for a few others to go put clean bedding on their bed, especially after seeing how messy it was. Though, that mess did make her blush knowing what went on in there, the scent of sex alone was triggering some desires. However, there wasn't any time for that, there were more important things going on.

Raeyna didn't want to be awake and it hurt to walk after the rough sex she had to endure. Although she was curious to see what the new members looked like. When they came into the room, she noticed he was holding two of the babies while a centaur took care of the third. Meria was curled up within her wings and out for the count. Raeyna actually feared for herself and touched her belly wondering if it is full of life. He certainly filled her with enough seed to make it happen.

Slowly and carefully she took the female as the centaur handed her over. Raeyna wasn't too certain of how to feel about the babies, she hasn't had to be around them much and didn't know what to do to help. Though she didn't reject it and handled it like it would break to the touch as she walked towards Zendoth and Meria.

“Is Meria going to be okay?”

She asked softly while sitting down at the foot of the bed and looked over the child in her arms.

“She has the same markings a best friend I used to have had.. Nikkysi. Hopefully this little one won't be as wild as she was though.”
 
Last edited:
Kal'veth smiled for a moment as Cindi came up behind him, praising their children. He nodded as he stroked a claw gently across both of their foreheads.

"Yes, I am sure they will m'queen."

He grinned for a moment listening to Cindi speak about their first female daughter.

"I have a feeling all of our children will be powerful, yours and Bella's as well. And Anahita fits her nicely."

He gave Cindi a kiss on the cheek for a moment before turning his attention back to the children. He hmmed for a moment as he looked at his first born son.

"I think he should be called Osare. The Redeemer is how I believe it would translate in your tongue."

When Belle was down changing out the bedsheets, his tail reached out as she walked by, pulling her to his other side opposite Cindi.

----

Zendoth grinned for a moment when he notied Raeyna touch her stomach after seeing the children. He wondered for a moment what she was thinking, wondering if he should tell her that he cut her off for the time being. Perhaps he would make her sweat a little to play a bit of mind games while breaking her in.

"I think she will be fine. She just needs a little rest while she is looked after."

He frowned for a moment as she told him about a friend she had that looked similar to his baby girl. He took a deep breathe for a moment before speaking.

"I see. It sounds as if whoever sired your friend, may have sired this one as well."

He gave the two males off to the faun, doing his best to control his anger for the time being.

"We shall name her Nikkysi then."

He watched the faun go to another room with the males before returning with them in a pair of small cradles. They looked worn and aged, as if they had been unused in several decades. The cradles were set down at the foot of the bed before a third one was brought in as well.

"I saw you place your hand on your stomach. Were you afraid about something?"

He knelt down between the males, caressing them lightly on their cheeks with his claws.
 
Bella wasn't expecting to pulled away from helping out and dropped some bedding with a little squeak. Though she had to giggle after realizing what had happened and nudged him with her shoulder playfully. However, looking down at the newborns, she did frown slightly at the female. Just like everyone else, the disappointment hit for a few seconds. At the same time, it was no ones fault and certainly couldn't put blame on the child.

"She is very beautiful... You are going to have a little heart breaker when she older."

Bella giggled again, thinking that he will be chasing a lot of boys off before he knows it. Something caught her eye and she moved the blanket just enough to explore her more and grinned.

"It looks as if your seed affected her more than imagined. There's marks on her forehead showing she'll have horns and like her brother, she has your tail. Wonder how that will work out, fin in the water and tail on land?"

Cindi at this point was paying more attention to the boy, fascinated by his ears looking exactly like Ariels. The soft scales were so delicate that she was almost afriad to touch them, however she couldn't stop caressing over them. Though, she did frown ever so slightly thinking of her children. Sure, they would be half breeds, filled with dragon blood, however, they wouldn't nearly as powerful as these two will be.

"Makes me wonder what our children will look like."

She grinned over at Bella and they both giggled.

**********

Raeyna could sense his anger towards the female and noticed that he clearly favored the boys more. Typically that is the case with most males in his position, the boys would carry on his legacy. They would be his heirs and any mate they take on would be under their ruling. Where the daughter would be under her mates ruling in time. However, she can tell that it went deeper than that, there was more to this child that angered him.

For a moment she closed her eyes and focused on her connection with him, especially after his comment about the sire of the child. Though the baby squirmed and acted like she was about to cry. She started to caress down the center of her head to relax it some.

"Whether you sired her or not, she still absorbed your seed, she has your blood running through her veins as well. It isn't her fault that you and mistress had fun with the satyrs. What did you think would happen by sharing Meria? Yes, I know about that day Master.."

Raeyna giggled when she found a ticklish spot on the baby's neck behind the ear. His comment about naming her after her friend made her smile, hoping Meria won't be upset by it. Then he asked if she was afraid of something moments ago, making her think about it again.

"If Nikkysi was still in this world, she would be honored I'm sure... As for what I was thinking moments ago... Well... I guess I am just afraid of bringing children into the world right now. Yet you filled me with so much seed... I most likely will not have a choice now. I am still adjusting to ... well.. to you.. Not sure I can handle tossing little ones into the mix."

She looked back down at the baby, feeling a bit shameful at admitting she wasn't ready for kids yet. Knowing that a male like him would most likely want many children. Then the idea of being shared, like Meria had been, then having him be upset like he is with his daughter...

"I-I do not know much about Meria's history... I do not have the same connection with her as I do you. But... Do you ever intend on sharing me like you have done with her?"
 
Last edited:
Kal'veth sighed softly for a moment.

"As much as it pains me to have her remind me of him, it is obvious she is mine as well."

He smiled once more, watching Bell interact with their daughter. Yes, these were just the first of his children and he planned of more of course. How many, he didn't yet know. He finally reached out, caressing his daughter's cheek.

"However they turn out, they will be ours."

He chuckled for a moment at the two queens, shaking his head for a moment. He looked back at his children once more.

"I have a feeling they will be growing quickly. Then again, it seems that things are accelerating much quickly here. Have you noticed it as well?"

He straighened up and slipped arm around both of his queens.

"I don't think I would have much trouble keeping all three of you birthing our children so quickly. I might have to do something to keep things in check."

He winked playfully for a moment before kissing both of them.

------

Zendoth was silent as he remained between the cradles, listening to Raeyna talk. He did understand that he had allowed Meria to be shared, but then it had been part of her desire to please him as well. This was just another unknown side effect that this world had thrown at him to worry about.

He rocked the two cradles back and forth for a few moments, rocking the two males to sleep for now. He lifted up from the floor before moving to sit on the bed beside Raeyna, watching her with his daughter.

"Truthfully, this world and it's workings are new to me. As far as sharing Meria, she had wished for it as well. However I doubted she know what would happen becuse of that day, nor did I."

He reached over finally, tracing a claw along his daughter's cheeks.

"But Know I know what can I happen, I know the proer steps that should be taken to prevent that from happening again."

He pulled his hand away and placed it over the paegsus's abdomn for a moment, chuckling a little.

"As far as children for you goes, we shall see what happens. And I haven't decided anything yet on if I will share you with others or not. If fact, I had not yet thought that far ahead."

He lifted his hand up to her face for a moment before kissing her lightly on the lips. He pulled away and leaned over, kissing Meria lightly on her forehead for a moment.
 
Cindi didn't know what to make of his comments and when thinking about it, she did feel that things were moving rather quickly. Bella had been too busy with everything else to notice such little details, all she can honestly think about is sex lately. Which isn't extremely odd, but to think of it on a constant basis is what's odd. It is such a small detail though that it would be easily overlooked.

"I hope you do find a solution to the whole breeding us thing. I enjoy sex too much to be pregnant every time we have fun."

Bella laughed and stuck her tongue out at him in a bratty way. Which in turn made Cindi laugh and recalled how she already told him she didn't want to be pumping babies out. No matter how quickly the pregnancy may be, she had worked too hard to be where she is now. Though Cindi did speak up after thinking about it some more.

"Do you think it has something to do with that darkness? All things considering, Ariel should have had at least another month. Little Miss Lily over there looks like she's could be due in a few days time when earlier she showed no signs of bearing."

Both Cindi and Bella looked up to watch Lily helping the other handmaidens wake Ariel up. Two of them helping Ariel to the bed while the third one came over to take the female baby. Waiting until Ariel was awake enough and comfortable to accept the baby. Soon the fawn brought the second one over to her, letting her bond with both babies.

********

Raeyna had to giggle while he explained things with Meria, though blushed as he spoke of her future and kissed her. Then watched as he leaned down to kiss Meria, watching as she flinched slightly at being touched. However, they were both made to leave the bed while it was now time to wake Meria up and get her cleaned up. That only made her wings close tighter around herself as she was still in so much pain.

Meanwhile Raeyna glanced around and saw a chair off in the corner and went towards it get out of everyones way. She let him sit down first and sat on his lap while still carefully holding the baby. All the time thinking about everything he had said while watching them finally get Meria out of the bed and into the bath.

"I don't think I would like being shared by others. I can barely handle you, let alone handle many at once."

She giggled lightly and leaned against his shoulder after one of the fawns took the baby from her, setting it in the third cradle. During that time a couple more fawns took care of the bedding for when Meria finished with her bath. Which started out fine at first until more of her senses came back and Meria broke down sobbing in the bath, curling into her wings to hide from everyone. Refusing to let anyone near to help wash her down.

Raeyna glanced over to see the fawns rushing in to comfort Meria, though that comfort was being rejected. A few seconds later, Raeyna kissed his cheek and stood up.

"Looks like she needs you Master... I'll help with the cleaning."
 
He gave a soft chuckle when Bella spoke about how she enjoyed sex too much to always be pregnant. Of course he had figured that out, already. Besides, he also knew that having his queens always needing to care of his children would keep them away from their other duties.

"I believe I have something in mind that will be helpful."

He was quite for a few moments after Cindi spoke, thinking about her words. he was no expert on the matters, but it did seem that more and more signs were pointing to the influence from the darkness. Though the portal breech was closed for the time being, shunting the flow, the amount that was left was still a probelm.

"That is a very good way to things of things. Your increased fertility and birthing are probably just side effects of the darkness. It something we have to keep an eye on."

He gave Bella and Cindi a passionate kiss for a few moments before he moved to spend time with Ariel. He sat carefully down on the bed next to her beofre kissing her forehead gently.

"Are you feeling better now m'queen?"

He reached out and ran his fingers through Lily's fur as well.

----

He kissed for a moment at the kiss from Raeyna. He knew she could probably be trained to handle given used by more than just him, but perhaps he would keep her to himself. That was something he would have to think about.

"I'll see what I can do."

He moved from the chair to go kneel beside the tub. It was a little hard to see her like she was. He figured he was going to have to ease her down slowly.

"There's no reason to be so protective right now Little one. Just relax. The worst of it is over. I need you back with us."

He reached up to her head. His fingers gently ran along her horns, tracing over them from the base up to the tip and back again. His fingers gently ran through her hair as he tried to get her to relax.

"Relax, relax."
 
Cindi and Bella returned his kiss with just as much passion, though Bella did reach down to sneak in a grope to his package. Grinning at him as he walked off to go be with Ariel, meanwhile she went back to helping the maids clean up.

Cindi wasn't too sure of what to do with herself, still a bit sore from her first night with him and pretty exhausted. Once everything settled down, she decided to head back to bed for a short while, figuring that Ariel has had enough excitement and needed time with him.

Lily started to struggle with helping out with her own exhaustion and chose to lay down next to Ariel for a bit. Also, she really wanted to see the new babies as well and helped Ariel with them. Though she smiled when he came to sit down and petted her fur, thinking that it was pointless to tell him she's pregnant. It is clear as day now and she hasn't been with anyone else, so it's obvious that it is his. Again, now didn't seem like the time to give that kind of news anyway.

Ariel smiled and looked up after he kissed her, the exhaustion filled her eyes as she glanced back down to the babies.

“Yes, I am feeling much better. Could have soaked longer, though I think that will have to wait now. I do feel bad for waking you though, it wasn't my intention to do that.”

She carefully sat up more, setting the babies down on the bed next to her. Bella brought the tray of drinks and food over setting it within Ariels reach, giving Ariel a kiss before leaving the room herself. Wanting to go back to bed, though she chose to go sleep next to Cindi instead of returning to her own bed.

Ariel took some juice while looking at her newborns, examining them both closely.

“I heard the names that you and Cindi have chosen... I will admit I hadn't thought of any names, but I do like the ones you two chose. It fits them both.”


********

There wasn't much for Raeyna to really do as the fawns were quick about cleaning everything up. However, with Meria going into shock like she is, that energy poured into the babies and all three started to fuss a little. Raeyna took one while two fawns took the other two, trying to comfort and settle them back down.

Meria couldn't see past all the pain that still coursed through her as it all triggered some very bad memories. Those horrible memories were her reality in those few moments and she flinched at his touch, barely registering his voice. It was all too much for her to handle and she kept apologizing while saying “I will be behave, I will be a good girl.”

Several moments went by before the true reality of things were kicking in. The sound of his soothing voice finally reaching her ears, the comforting caresses along her horns and fingers petting through her hair. There was also a deep warmth that pulsed where his mark rested on her skin. It wasn't easy at first for her to understand what is happening, never having any comfort after her punishments.

Though she heard one of the babies in the back and again the sound of her mates deep voice next to her. Soon realizing that she hadn't been punished and that she isn't in the Beasts castle... She was home... with her mate and just had his children... The pain was real, but the punishment didn't exist. Slowly she uncurled her wings while focusing on him and in the next few seconds she reached over and hugged him tightly.
 
He gave a little chuckle as she tried to aplogize about waking him up as she did.

"There's no reason to say that. You are my queen and you needed my help."

He pulled Lily into his lap, continuing to pet her as he watched Ariel interact with their children.

"I am sure they will come to grow into their names. They I am sure they will be trouble before then."

He grinned softly, tickling the two babies gently under their chins.

----

He didn't know what was going on within Meria's mind, so he just continued to try and soothe her. He was caught off-guard for a moment when she turned and hugged him tightly. He returned the hug, holding her gently.

"There, there. Everything is fine now. Just take it easy."

He carefully extracted himself from the hug, easing her back down into the tub.

"Let's get you clean and washed up so you can be with our children."

He grabbed the wash cloth, taking a few moments to lather it up. Once it was nice and lathered, he began to wash his mate, going from her head down. He did occasionally look towards Raeyna.
 
Back
Top