Did you miss me?

evermyre

Literotica Guru
Hello everyone! So I recently purchased a few new sexy items for someone and now find that they will not be enjoyed by him. His loss is your gain however! I decided to keep the items and show them off to all of you.

Comments are always welcome, but please keep them from getting too vulgar.

Glad to be back!!
:rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose:

Attachments

• Schoolgirl1.JPG
    Schoolgirl1.JPG
    96.2 KB · Views: 5
Hello everyone! So I recently purchased a few new sexy items for someone and now find that they will not be enjoyed by him. His loss is your gain however! I decided to keep the items and show them off to all of you.

Glad to be back!!

Delicious. Welcome back! :rose:

Glad to be back!!

Welcome back!!! I've missed you! You look beautiful as ever. :rose:

Glad to be back!!

Absolutely breathtaking :rose::rose:

Maybe another photo?

Attachments

• schoolgirl2.JPG
    schoolgirl2.JPG
    96.1 KB · Views: 2
Good morning!

Good morning everyone. I hope you all slept well and had perfectly sexy dreams. I have another pic to hopefully start your day off right.

Attachments

• Schoolgirl4.JPG
    Schoolgirl4.JPG
    96.6 KB · Views: 2
Maybe another photo?

Good morning everyone. I hope you all slept well and had perfectly sexy dreams. I have another pic to hopefully start your day off right.

I love the schoolgirl set, Evermyre. So deliciously naughty. With as much as I enjoyed your last thread, I'm looking forward to seeing where this goes. :D

I think I see a schoolgirl in need of a spanking though. ;)

Very sexy!! Glad you're back!! But it looks likes you're a naughty schoolgirl. I think you need :caning:

Back