young girl seeking dirty men for taboo rp chat

L

Lilly_k

Guest
Hello all,
I am hoping to find a few lit forums friends to help me fulfil a very taboo and naughty fantasy of mine! I am hoping to role play it online in group chat and am looking for like minded people who also like kinky group rp fun.

OK, so the scene is that my pesky brother has taken my iphone and gone through my private photos. I am sooo silly, I forgot to delete pics of me and a black boy from my school having sex in the school toilets. When my brother shows the pics to daddy he totally freaks out! He does not want me ruining our family reputation and decides enough is enough. He tells my brother that they have to put an end to my slutty actions and teach me what happens to little teen teases who get up to no good! BUT what when grandpa shows up well….then I end up getting taught a hard lesson by all three!!!

If you like the scene and want to help me see what would happen if this actually came true then please message me and tell me who you would like to rp as and why. Hopefully you will able to rp it with me and my new friends! Fingers crossed!!!

Chat soon!

Lilly XXX
 
lilly is really cool.
she does get in touch and does set up multi person scenarios.
time zone for me was the only issue.
 
Back
Top