Erotic pics and stuff in monochrome and colour

Status
Not open for further replies.

I get messages from time to time: "I saw you were online......." etc. Very often it is Richard online, loading up stuff or just browsing. Please don't think I'm ignoring the message; I just don't see it until I log on to check out the thread.

attachment.php

You are never naked if you have glasses on!
Super sexy picture!:cattail:

I get messages from time to time: "I saw you were online......." etc. Very often it is Richard online, loading up stuff or just browsing. Please don't think I'm ignoring the message; I just don't see it until I log on to check out the thread.

attachment.php

You look really hot with glasses on

Hello All,

Obviously we've been pretty busy and not had much time for posting. As the saying goes........better late than never.:)

A few different expressions;)

http://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=2024754&stc=1&d=1501983318[/IMG

[IMG]http://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=2024758&stc=1&d=1501983318

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Took my breath away, gorgeous Vanessa! :rose::devil::devil:

attachment.php

Love this picture of you! :rose::rose:

:) :) :) :) Wow! You sure know how to make a return visit. Well done, as always. Easy to see what you've been busy doing. My thanks to Richard and I hope you enjoy these. :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose:

Trying something a bit different here..........loading up pics that is.

R

IMGP4600-vi.jpg

IMGP4740-vi.jpg

Trying something a bit different here..........loading up pics that is.

R

IMGP4600-vi.jpg

IMGP4740-vi.jpg

works! love the monochrome. great shot of v's hand clutching the sheet... poetic! the second pic is why you are the luckiest man on the face of the earth... or placing your face into earthly delights... mighty fine!

works! love the monochrome. great shot of v's hand clutching the sheet... poetic! the second pic is why you are the luckiest man on the face of the earth... or placing your face into earthly delights... mighty fine!

Thanks Heath.

Sybian owes you !!

I had forgotten the power of that vid.
I will refrain from... well... I already enjoyed it many times in the past
Seems wrong without an "ok"

Still wonder why Richard has never taken a shot at slipped into your behind as you ride your Sybian to see what all your fuss is about from an "inner perspective"
(Make sure he has signed his will first!)

So beautiful Vanessa, and I'm so jealous of Richard. Wish I was devouring that sweet ass. The prettiest girl in the world....🌹🌹

It's great to have you guys back here posting, i do enjoy all your work picturing the wonderful Vanessa Richard, your posts always add some excitement to my day.
Thanks guys for sharing.

That's nice to know, Binns .. and it's good to be back here. Thank you.

This photo and the video its from are all time classics. Never ever fail to get me as hard as a post.
Can watch it so much it's possibly not healthy....but oh so good.
Works for me like not much else does.
Great to see you back on the boards. Have been missed.

Thank you, P .. and I don't see how it can be anything but healthy for you! :)

ummm thinking it would be awesome if you were riding me with that expression!

Riding always gives me that expression - I think :rolleyes: - lol

I was pretty sure this one was all you vanessa! Always so sexy!

I think Richard said something cheeky to get that expression, TOY.

You really are gorgeous!

Many thanks. xx

Beautiful photo.

That is a fantastic video to watch. There is no mistaking the enjoyment that it gives you.
Thanks for sharing it.

Yes, I guess there's no hiding, but why try? Thanks for the great comment, Todger.

You and Richard should give master classes in erotic photography. So many seem to think that it's all about body parts and nudity. They need to learn the art of posing and the importance of facial expression. This pic is a classic example, crop the head off and its boring and ordinary. Leave it in and your face makes it playful and teasing.

Sorry I may be boring people but I just had to say it.

Fair point, but I guess not everyone is in a position to show their face. However, it wouldn't be very interesting for us if we could only post body photos. Thanks for the fantastic compliments, Ken.

You are never naked if you have glasses on!
Super sexy picture!:cattail

Haha .. well if I ever were truly naked I wouldn't be able to see much, Vincius.

You look really hot with glasses on

That's nice to hear , thank you GN.

Took my breath away, gorgeous Vanessa! :ro:

WOW! Just WOW! :rose

Love this picture of you! :ro

Pleased you liked them. Many thanks, Scot.

Sybian would be wise to put you in their advertisements!! :ros

Haha ... now that would be a fun shoot. :D

As a picture, this was sensual...as a video, it was arousing, evocative, sensational and beautiful!!!

I like that description, Scot .. and a great compliment too. x

Wow! You sure know how to make a return visit. Well done, as always. Easy to see what you've been busy doing. My thanks to Richard and I hope you enjoy these.

I did indeed BFTL .. thanks and it's always lovely to hear from you. x

I had forgotten the power of that vid.
I will refrain from... well... I already enjoyed it many times in the past
Seems wrong without an "ok"

Still wonder why Richard has never taken a shot at slipped into your behind as you ride your Sybian to see what all your fuss is about from an "inner perspective"
(Make sure he has signed his will first!)

Haha ... I'm sure his heart could handle it OK.
Pleased you enjoyed the vid again, J .. thank you.

Whatever you are doing, the end result is the same. Absolutely fabulous

What a great comment, Gn .. thank you.

So beautiful Vanessa, and I'm so jealous of Richard. Wish I was devouring that sweet ass. The prettiest girl in the world...

Something I never discourage Crewdog ... lovely to hear from you.

Beautiful. Looks like you are enjoying that.

Yes, I was ... not very good at hiding it either, even in a pic like that. :rolleyes:

Holy Hannah! These two are wonderfully erotic and evocative! Brilliant! :rose

That's great, thanks Scot.

Those 2 b/w photos, so sensual and beautifully lit.

Pleased you liked them .. many thanks, OV.

Holly shirt Nessa and Richard those last 2 are hottest I have seen anywhere!!!!

attachment.php

Super cute pic V!

xox
Julie

Vanessa, that old Dorothy Parker adage that "Men seldom make passes At girls who wear glasses" certainly is not applicable in your case! :D

Love the glasses

Vanessa,

Been quite a will since I have been on the bulletin board. Was quite pleased to see that you and Richard were still posting. Your pictures are as beautiful, inventive, intriguing as ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back