Against her Will ..? for tmmmbrrr

let's get on with it

"It's simple, Miss Forbes," Josh said, he was peeved at her about quite a few things at this point and it came across very clearly, "you can worry about what some boys may or may not have seen, may or may not think, may or may not do...,"

He took a breath, as if he was trying to let off a little aggravation...

"...or you can do as I tell you now, knowing that if you continue to fail to do as told and worry about things that will never come to pass that I will mess with your life as you've never imagined. Do you doubt that I will?"

Neither Josh nor Miss Forbes moved nor said a word.

Finally, Josh spoke his last word, "The time that you are wasting right now is only making the time that we are going to be here longer. Get that suit off and let's get on with it."
 
Last edited:
He was right, of course ... she was just making this last longer, increasing the chances of getting caught worrying about maybes instead of certainties ... and yes he could seriously mess up her life.

Looking around furtively, but failing to look up, she quickly pulled the catsuit off her shoulders, gathering it at her waist as she sat on the floor to take off her shoes. Then standing again, she pulled the suit over her ass, careful of the tail that was still embedded, and down her thighs, sitting again to tug it finally off.

So there she was, sat stark naked and open legged on the floor of the gym, looking up at Josh, in between two sets of benches, the students she was meant to be supervising playing just metres away, able to see her if they happened by. She felt so utterly embarrassed .. this was not what she imagined happening .. she was scared ... and as horny as she could ever remember ...
 
Last edited:
Without needing to look, Josh knew it was completely obvious that he was ready to take Miss Forbes then and there. Naked and vulnerable when she looked up from the bare hardwood floor, the idea of fucking Sammi under the bleachers made him ache. He was vaguely aware of the light scent of her cunt wetness and breathed it in hungrily.

By the sound of things, activities on the gym floor were becoming less organized, more raucous almost by the minute. Josh hurriedly stripped the laces out of Miss Forbes’ gym shoes, then faced her about and used them to tie her wrists together behind her back. Neither of them uttered a word as he then stripped the laces out of his own high tops and tied her ankles in the same way.
lQmapCZb.jpg


Josh pulled his T-shirt off over his head and ripped it over an exposed bolt of the bleacher structure. He ripped it again into a long narrow strip, which he tied over Miss Forbes’ eyes as a blindfold. He checked the ties on her wrists, ankles… they were firm, secure. Finally satisfied, Josh got down on a knee next to his kneeling teacher. They were skin close, Miss Forbes’ breast felt cool against his chest. “Look,” he said, “you know you’re going to be punished. I promise that it’s going to be over and done with in the next 60 minutes and tomorrow we’ll both be back in class – no one the wiser, unless you don’t do what is expected, when it’s expected…,” anticipating that she might wonder what ‘what’ was, Josh added, “oh, you’ll know....” He got to his feet. The last thing he said was, “You have something to say to me, Miss Forbes, and before we go our separate ways tonight, you will say it.”

No one noticed Josh coming back out onto the gym floor except Stella. They talked quietly, quickly, then Stella left to find Mr. Sullivan.

Josh slipped back under the bleachers. He’d been intrigued by the fox tail. It seemed like a good time to see about it.
 
Last edited:
Miss Forbes could hear that the Gym activities were beginning to get out of control, and soon someone might come to investigate, again finding her absent from her place of Duty.

Just as she was processing this thought, alongside knowing that she was naked, exposed in front of her student Josh, he took her laces and manhandling her, tied her wrists. It was uncomfortable, and reduced her chances of making a quick getaway, difficult to explain being naked and wrist-tied! But not a total surprise, not after the 'Morning Session', was that really only this morning?

Suddenly he was tying her ankles too! Definitely restricting her chances of escape!
And then a blindfold! Really? Now she couldn't even tell if he brought someone else in to see her, to see her humiliation, a witness to gloat over her naked shame and submission ... so here she was, nose down kneeling on the Gym floor, her body responding like before, her pussy, Josh's cunt dripping, probably wetting the tail hanging so obscenely out of her ass hole on its anal plug, like he was fucking her ass already ...

And then she felt him, felt his heat, smelt him...

“Look, you know you’re going to be punished. I promise that it’s going to be over and done with in the next 60 minutes and tomorrow we’ll both be back in class – no one the wiser, unless you don’t do what is expected, when it’s expected … oh, you’ll know .... You have something to say to me, Miss Forbes, and before we go our separate ways tonight, you will say it.”

Oh fuck! There it was again, the threat, the tease, the chance for her to push the limits even further, 'no-one the wiser?' .... FURTHER? What was she thinking! This couldn't go on! It HAD to stop! She was on the verge of being caught and exposed ... and then she had to remember to say 'you own me' or there'd be yet more consequences ... so she just had to remember ... didn't she?
 
Last edited:
Are you going to give me anymore trouble tonight?

Josh was back under the bleachers with Sammi in a matter of a few minutes. He found her still on her knees, still bound, still blindfolded. He knelt beside her and tried a little joke, “Did you get a chance to see yourself in the tail?” Without waiting, he gave his own opinion, “You really are a fox!” Of course the humor fell flat. He laid his hand on her shoulder from behind and allowed it to follow the curves of her figure: shoulder… back… hip… buttock… His fingertips brushed over her bare backside, but lingered on the round, smooth cheek of her ass. Josh cupped her breast against her body with his free hand as he tested the foxtail, curious to know how well it was embedded. He tugged and was surprised how firmly it was implanted. “Do you like this?” he whispered as he pulled on the foxtail again -- only more firmly. He couldn’t tell, but thought there might have been a reaction that Sammi was trying to suppress. He was interested in coaxing something out of her, but a long, loud blast from a coach’s whistle interrupted further play.

All activity on the gym floor came to a halt, too. The only sound was a couple of balls bouncing out of play. “Stuuu-dents!” It was Vice-Principal Sullivan, his voice was unnaturally bombastic enough to fill any auditorium. “Stuuu-dents,” he repeated, “Miss Forbes has suddenly taken ill. There are no other teachers or staff to supervise the open gym. Gym is over for today. Get your things. I will lock up in 5 minutes.”

Josh’s hand went over Miss Forbes’ mouth as soon as he recognized Sullivan’s voice. He remembered how eager she’d been to bolt out of the storage room because she’d heard him ask for her. He didn’t know if she’d do that again, but he definitely didn’t want to take the chance. Sullivan continued to harrumph for a full five minutes as the students grabbed their coats and books and walked out as they were.

“Last Call,” Sullivan’s voice boomed, “the gym is now closed! Last call!” He waited for about 10 seconds then hit the light switch for the entire gym.

Everything went dark.

The sound of the gymnasium doors being closed echoed through the empty space and then it was dead silent.

Josh took his hand away from Miss Forbes’ mouth. There was no need for the blindfold now either. The gym was practically pitch dark. Josh only knew that Sammi was beside him because he still held her fox tail. He untied the blindfold.

“Would you like me to tell you about your punishment?” Josh asked quietly. There was no reply.

“We’ve let some friends know that there’s a girl in the gym who is taking on all comers for a blow job. They don’t know and won’t know who you are – as far as they care, you’re a classmate. It’s so dark in here that you won’t know who they are either. But everyone in this school knows your voice and if you say even one word it will be all over campus that Miss Forbes was sucking off boys in the gym.” Josh paused, thinking….

“Don't worry, we're all seniors - all over 18, but if you don't start doing exactly as I tell you, this is going to get waaay out of hand, Sammi,” Josh said, “Are you going to give me anymore trouble tonight?”

As he asked the question, Josh clapped Sammi lightly on the shoulder then stood up, but didn’t leave. Instead he stepped around in front of her and let it be known that he expected his cock sucked first.
 
Last edited:
Oh FUUCCKK! Am I going to give trouble? she asked herself, aroused by his manipulation, his hand on her skin, his stroking, groping. If she was going to answer it had to be now; he'd just used her name so there couldn't be any other boys in the Gym just yet ... this was her only chance to say 'You own me'.

She struggled to a kneeling position, and Miss Forbes, wrists and ankles tied, naked and waiting like some porn actress to suck any hard young cock presented to her, felt her cunt, Josh's cunt, she corrected herself, gush a little more wetness.

She had to say it, and now, or there'd be consequences ... and as Josh lined up to give her his cock to suck, the first of probably many, Sammi let the moment pass ...

A quiet moan escaped her lips despite trying to supress it, and she opened her mouth ready for Josh to slide his cock in whenever he was ready. She hoped he would stay to protect her, but whatever happened she just had to get through it, she had no other choice right now.

When he'd come back in she'd thought for a moment it might be someone else finding her, and her insides had almost melted in panic. But no, it was Josh, and knowing it was him made her realise just how scared she'd been.

The weirdest feelings were hearing the Vice-Principal's voice. What she was doing was so completely wrong and at odds with her school persona it was a bit like a culture shock, but incredibly erotic because it was so out of context. She had an idea that Mr Sullivan fancied her, but couldn't begin to imagine what he'd do if he found her like this.

Josh's teasing with her embedded tail was actually quite cute. He clearly liked her in it, or rather with it in her, and as he tugged on it she felt even more like he was fucking her virgin ass, and wanted to rock to it ... but it wasn't the right time or place to encourage him! She did wonder if he'd let her take it home when they were finished, and toyed with the idea of taking some selfies in her bathroom mirror at home and sending them to him ...

Her musings stopped for a moment. Hang on, what had he said?

“We’ve let some friends know that there’s a girl in the gym who is taking on all comers for a blow job.

We've ... we ... What did that mean? Someone else knew! Josh had an accomplice! Another boy knew that she, Miss Forbes, was a sexually submissive slut!

And with that, waiting naked, bound, mouth open to receive Josh's cock, to receive the first of many cocks, Sammi came in a series of mini rippling orgasms ...
 
'Ohhh, at last...,' Josh thought when he discovered Sammi's lips already parted to accept his cock, 'at last....' he'd dreamed of this, desired it deeply, but he hesitated, "Sammi," he whispered, "say it."
 
Last edited:
Ok, so she couldn't push him on this one ....

"You own me, Josh ..." she whispered, and parted her lips again, ready for him
 
Dark or not, he closed his eyes and felt Sammi's hot breath on his full erection. Her tongue felt thick and hot. Her lips felt incredibly soft and hot. 'Oh my gosh,' --he couldn't believe that they were doing. As her lips closed around him, Josh moaned with pleasure and anticipation....
tumblr_n4ezmjtnsX1tw52ilo1_500.jpg
 
Last edited:
Since she had to do it, she might as well do a good job, Samantha thought.

She was still basking in the glow of her own orgasm, and was feeling a little generous to Josh, so she gave him the best blow job she could with her hands tied behind her back.

Using her lips and tongue, she massaged his impressive rod, its heat and velvet clad iron-hardness feeling so good in her mouth. She was drewling spit, but hey she wasn't exactly going to spoil a top now, was she? Almost giggling at that thought, she decided she should enjoy this too, and savoured the excitement of sucking off one of her students, her arousal still at a high level, and she pushed her head as far down his shaft as she could.

Since Josh was nicely endowed (she wondered how many of the girls in his class had tasted him, or knew what they were missing?) Samantha soon had his mushroom cock head pressing the back of her throat. She'd learned this trick quite a few years ago, and pressed further to glide his swollen end deep into her throat, holding him there, inviting him to fuck her face like a slut.
 
Josh's eyes rolled toward the back of his head as he felt the head of his cock make contact with the back of Sammi's throat... and then even further. 'Oooh, my gosh!' He couldn't help it. Involuntarily his hips started involuntarily rocking back and forth - pushing his cock further down her throat. He didn't stop to think about how she could be doing what she was without gagging or choking. Sammi had taken him right to the point of no return and now he was thrusting as if his cock was in her pussy rather than down her throat. He managed to whisper hoarsely, "Ohhh, you're soooo fine..., sooo fine...." as Sammi worked his cock over as he had never experienced any kind of sex.

He ran his fingers through her hair desperately as he moaned and pumped until he felt a release deep inside. Josh grabbed two handfuls of hair just before his semen shot straight down Sammi's throat -- again and again and again....

Slowly Josh let go of Sammi's hair. His erection was going down, but Sammi still held it in her mouth. He withdrew and got down on his knees right in front of her. His heart was pounding. He was breathing hard. He felt for her mouth with his fingers, then traced her lips slowly with his fingertips... . It wasn't quite on impulse that Josh kissed Miss Forbes... more deeply and passionately than he'd ever kissed a girl in his life. He only knew that he would regret it if he didn't and didn't mind at all that he tasted himself on her lips and tongue.

After a minute she realized that Josh was feeling around in the dark for something -- his phone.

He tapped the screen. When it lit up he shone it out toward the empty gym. Across the hardwood floor, Stella did the same with her phone and followed by the sound of footsteps. When he got to Josh, Josh wasn't even sure who it was - although they were all friends of his. "Remember," Josh whispered, "Don't say a word or do anything more than you were told. Do it and get out. OK?" His friend grunted, "Mm-hmm." and slipped between the bleachers.
 
Last edited:
Sammi was rewarded with his large cock pulsing in her throat as he pumped a large load of his sperm straight into her stomach. She almost purred with satisfaction, while wishing he'd saved just a little for her to taste .... then he was out and ... kissing her?

Such an afectionate, intimate act caught her by surprise, and moved by his sweet gesture she kissed him back.

Then the moment was gone, and Josh was signaling with his phone to his accomplice, the other boy who knew, and suddenly her first 'taker' was here, wating eagerly for his 'classmate' to suck him off.

If only he knew who it was! she thought to herself, thankful that he didn't.

Again, Miss Forbes just knelt there, hands tied still behind her, recently violated mouth open and ready to suck any cock ...

This wasn't Josh .. didn't smell like Josh, or feel like Josh, so she was just going to do a quick, serviceable blow job and hope the boy came quickly ...
 
"you did well"

After Josh, there were four. Not a word was said. The only sounds from beneath the bleachers were soft, barely audible – zippers drawn, trousers dropped, muted gasps or moans. Josh sat only ten feet away -- listening, yes, but not paying attention. The mind blowing oral sex he’d just had from his first period teacher played and played in an endless loop through his mind. And just before the loop renewed and played over again, SHE KISSED HIM BACK….

Stella came across the gym floor with the last of Josh’s friends. She sat beside him in the dark space, felt for Josh’s hand and held it, listening keenly for their friend to cum. She squeezed Josh’s hand as they barely heard him, “Oh – oh – ohhhhhh…,”

“We did it!” Stella whispered into Josh’s ear and gave his lobe a not so gentle nip, “We did it.” Josh smiled. ‘Yeah,’ he thought, ‘we did it, now how hard is it going to be to keep quiet about it?’

The last of the friends came out from under the bleachers giddy from the sex and danger of getting caught. Stella walked back across the gym floor with him by the light of her phone. They both left by a side entrance.

The bleacher seat creaked loudly in the empty space as Josh stood. He went to Sammi. After so long in the darkness, the light from his phone was hard on her eyes and she looked away, but not before Josh saw that she hadn’t swallowed for everyone.
caagcdj.jpg

He never knew whether it was by her choice or one of more of his friends, but Sammi’s face, neck, shoulders, tits, tummy were wet with cum. As he had before, Josh captured the incriminating image of Sammi's wet naked body with his phone. There were even flecks of semen in her hair. Pics taken, Josh helped her to her feet. After so long kneeling, her legs were unsteady and he half supported her while he untied her wrists and ankles.

“Its over,” he told her, “you did well.” Seeing that Sammi was still a little wobbly, he kept his arm around her waist, “I’ll help you to the showers.”
 
Last edited:
With Josh's help, Samantha struggled to her feet. Her legs were partly numb, and her shoulders were stiff. It felt so good to be free from the restraints, but strangely she didn't resent the way that Josh had bound her. There was something about his tenderness just after he'd finished with her, and again now that his friends had too, that was almost charming, and although she knew full well that she was completely naked, and his teacher, she felt comfortable going to the showers in his arms.

In an even stranger way, she felt more like he owned her now than when she was tied up and about to suck his cock.

His had been the nicest penis of the evening. The other boys, of different shapes and sizes just didn't have that Josh quality that she found herself craving. Of course, despite any protests that her sane mind made, she'd enjoyed sucking off the other four young virile cocks, and boy could they cum! The one just after Josh had surprised her by shooting an amazingly long burst in her mouth. So long, in fact, that it squirted out of the corners of her lips, then gushed from her shocked mouth all down her chest and over her tits.

His next few bursts had simply blasted her face and hair, and she was sure there were puddles of his semen on the floor behind where she'd been.

She was ready for the boys that followed, but because they were only in the entrance to her mouth, not down her throat like Josh had been, they too splattered her with their spunk when she couldn't contain it all behind her lips.

Despite not trying to please the other four boys, they seemed to have a good time judging by the noises they made, and Samantha's pussy, no Josh's cunt was itching for attention all through.

So as they made their way to the shower, she naked and covered in sperm, Samantha was horny, wriggling a little, pressing her bare waist into Josh's hand, moving her hips encouraging the hand to wander, and she was needing some attention ....
 
Last edited:
Josh had never been in the girl’s locker room and showers. He always guessed it would be neater and cleaner than the boy’s – it was. They walked right into the showers. Josh turned the water on and they stood out of the spray as they waited for it to get hot.

Throughout their secret relationship, Miss Forbes/Sammi had mostly been stand offish with Josh when it came to showing sexual interest or feelings. He thought that he ‘got it’ – Sammi was into submission and she liked to be forced into risky behavior. That was about that, he figured - and all the more it ever be.

…until Josh untied her under the bleachers.

Now Sammi’s body language seemed to be all about sexual arousal. Her body leaned into his, her tits brushed against him and she didn’t protest or withdraw when he openly copped a feel. Josh’s hand was on her ass as they waited for the water to get hot. With an evocative movement of her hips, Sammi let Josh know where she really wanted his hand to be.

The second time he kissed Miss Forbes, Josh’s fingers were deep in her hot, wet cunt.

Steam rose around them as they got under the shower head. Josh’s gym shorts clothes were instantly drenched. Miss Forbes helped him out of them. As the water beat down on them, the rest of the world seemed to fade away.
8a3d451e34188d0bfcf10c6c219a4954.jpg
 
Last edited:
As the hot water showered down on them, Samantha couldn't wait to get Josh naked and have his cock. She was almost desperate for it. The amazing turn-on of being so utterly at his mercy, being forced to display herself, then tied up, forced to service him, even his friends, had her aroused to almost boiling point.

When she felt the boys shoot their cum in her mouth and over her face, hair and body she was shocked at how excited it made her. But the best was to walk totally naked with a clothed Josh inside school buildings on the way to this shower, and his hand on her bare ass just emphasised her vulnerability and his Mastery. And once at the shower he took greater liberties, groping her tit too and then finger fucking her cunt ... Josh's cunt, just raising her temperature further.

Their kiss was lust filled for her, and she knew that right then, right there, she'd let him do any sexual act however disgusting it might previously have seemed to her. She was utterly horny and totally at his mercy ... and hopefully he didn't know it.
 
did something change?

He knew something had changed.

Josh didn’t analyze, although when he went into the locker room with Sammi, while they waited together for the hot water, as he stepped under the shower together with her and she accepted it all, he knew something had changed and it gave him a raging erection.

There wasn’t a limit anymore – if there ever really had been.

He gladly let Sammi help him strip off his drenched clothes, now strewn around them helter-skelter on the tile floor. Josh had seen her eyes go straight to his full cock before he faced her around facing into the spray. He stood behind, hard against her spine as he soaped and lathered her body, face and hair. Sammi was his. Sammi was all his. He swept her hair away from the side of her neck and first kissed, then bit as he cupped her soapy tits. Josh pinched and pulled on Sammi’s nipples. Her round, smooth ass ground against him. His urge was to take her from behind – just as they were, but Josh wanted to see her and even more he wanted Miss Forbes to see him and want him and take him inside her body, face to face.

Yes, after everything, Josh was finally going to fuck Miss Forbes! It was something he had imagined all year - only this was so much better than he ever dreamed.

His friends’ semen and sperm was all long gone down the shower drain when Josh faced Miss Forbes about. His bite on her neck was plain to see and so was the desire on her face. With the shower still running full, Josh backed her against the tiled wall then lifted her, legs spread. Miss Forbes guided his cock between her pussy lips and they both watched as the head disappeared into her. He kept her just like that… until she looked up.

The shower rained down as Josh’s eyes held Miss Forbes' as he pushed in, filling her cunt to the hilt.
superthumb.jpg


--------------------------

Alone, later, it would come to Josh that nothing had changed after all. He slowly realized that he'd only managed to elevate the risk and humiliation to a meaningful level for Miss Forbes. That was how and why he got to have his way with her. That would be how and why he could get anything he wanted from her - except the personal relationship that he really wanted.
 
Last edited:
The way he suddenly turned her around to face away from him had her purring in her throat, expecting to be roughly penetrated from the rear, but he teased her by playing with her tits and nipples for what seemed like an age, kissing and biting her neck before pulling the foxtail plug from her enlarged ass-hole that she assumed he'd got ready for her first anal fuck; denying her every time she trust her ass back into him, seeking that awesome engorged cock, wanting it to fill her up ...

Then the teasing was over. He spun her again, this time to face him, pushing her roughly back into the cold tiles, picking her up effortlessly in his strong arms.

She automatically parted her legs to straddle him, hoping to be fucked, to be filled, to be drilled, skewered, and she watched his sword aim. She couldn't wait, and reached down to guide him inside her, to stab her cunt on his weapon, seeing it slide just inside as she grunted in lustful satisfaction.

He didn't deliver the killer thrust and she looked up into his eyes ... which was when he drove in deep, fucking her hard in one powerful stroke.

She leaned back, hanging on straight arms with her hands behind his neck, sheer animal lust distorting her features, matching his every thrust, growling as he filled her so completely, her insides gripping him and trying to milk him for any juice he might have restocked since emptying his balls down her throat such a short time ago.

She fucked him back with savagery, unknowingly using every foul word she'd ever heard, urging him to wild sexual ravaging until she orgasmed over and over, spasming repeatedly around the cock embedded inside her.

As she slowly climbed down from her set of climaxes she felt spent, used, abused, and utterly fulfilled .... for now.
 
Last edited:
Once Miss Forbes cut loose, Josh was completely blown away. In his limited experience, he’d never had a sex partner who’d been so demanding, nearly out of control. It was the last thing he expected from the conservative, straight-laced, model teacher which she represented herself to be – naturally this excited Josh like crazy.

Miss Forbes’ foul language echoed off the walls of the shower room and her tits bounced wildly as Josh’s cock forcefully pumped its full length in and out of her vagina. She seemed intent on only one thing – her own orgasm. Her nails dug into Josh’s shoulders and the back of his neck, leaving deep red tracks. As she finally contorted and came repeatedly, Josh came too although not as forcefully as he had under the bleachers, or with Stella for that matter.

Josh released Miss Forbes sometime after her orgasms subsided. They were both still breathing hard from the sex.

He turned off the shower. The foxtail and Josh’s own wet clothes were on the shower room floor. Miss Forbes’ catsuit was still out under the bleachers. Was there anything else that they needed to pick up or clean up? He brought her a dry towel. Even though the moment was over, they were still in it together and they’d have to cover their tracks thoroughly.

Thinking about everything that needed to be made right before they could leave the school, Josh asked, “Did you leave your skirt and blouse in the storage room?” For once, he wasn’t asking as her master or student, but as a partner – something Josh wanted, but knew couldn’t last….

Not now.
 
Last edited:
"Yes, I don't think I can go back there, not with the Janitor locking up. And I think my car keys are in the Gym with my catsuit ..." she looked at Josh perhaps a little shyly. Its a bit difficult to talk about an utterly depraved sexual act with an inappropriate partner once your orgasm has subsided, and although Miss Forbes didn't regret anything, she was still a little embarrassed at how easily she had been used, and at her own behaviour.

Samantha wrapped the towel loosely around her body and started to collect the evidence they'd left in the locker room, dwelling on the soggy fox-tail, again wondering if Josh would let her take it home.

"We should go back to the gym," she suggested, "and clear up there; at least any of our stuff," and she toyed with the idea of leaving the drying semen deposits on the wooden floor under the benches. How long would it be before anyone noticed the stains? And apart from the participants, who'd guess what they were caused by?

"How are you getting home Josh? Would you like me to drive you. I'm not supposed to give lifts to students, but i think I've crossed at least a couple of the Teacher's Professional Standards today!" she joked.
 
Josh looked around. There were a few things that definitely couldn't be left behind - in the shower and out in the gym. He got her joke and replied, "Let's just say that you're a pioneer in your profession. Thanks, I'd appreciate the ride."

It was an unremarkable conversation, but something that Josh had been craving for days -- just a few moments to step outside of the roles that they had taken on and be themselves.

This time it was Josh who was walking naked back across the gym floor. He made a mental list of everything they needed to recover: phone, shoes, catsuit, laces... and he brought a damp towel. Josh knew that sometime tomorrow each of his four buddies, plus probably Stella would surreptitiously slip under the bleachers to see it for the first time and see if there wasn't possibly some souvenir left behind. Of course that would only attract attention and for Josh and Sammi's secret to continue it had to be theirs alone. He wouldn't leave a trace of anything under the bleachers.

He almost regretted letting Stella in on what was going on between him and Miss Forbes, but if he hadn't though, tonight never would have happened. He'd have to deal with her - somehow. The idea of Stella as his girlfriend had certainly crossed his mind and she'd already let him know that she was sexually available for him. There was a lot to work out.
 
Last edited:
"Ok, we'll go in my car," she said conversationally as they walked to the Gym, not exactly joking, but making light hearted remarks, Josh stark naked and his Teacher in nothing but a small towel.

The catsuit was where she'd left it, of course. But she really couldn't face struggling in to it again, it was actually quite hard work. She already had that catsuit in her hands, and the fox tail.

While they collected the evidence, Samantha suggested, "Do you want to dry your Gym kit at my place? How suspicious will your folks be if its all wet from the shower, smelling of girls soap?"

It then struck her that she hadn't seen Josh's mysterious friend, the boy who'd guided the others across the Gym and back. Was he one of the others she'd sucked off. Miss Forbes shook her head in uncertainty.
 
Last edited:
Well, what are you waiting for?

Josh appreciated the offer, “Thanks,” he said with genuine gratitude. He realized as soon as Sammi had pointed out the girly scent of the soap in the showers that he would have a hard time explaining away why he smelled of lavender and lilacs – or whatever made that soap smell as it did – it would never get past his mom’s nose. On his own, he might have blundered right into that situation, so he was quite grateful to avoid something like that.

And, you know what else? It had been a long, trying day and the prospect of sharing a little more downtime with Sammi just sounded good. He hoped it was mutual, but he was glad to accept what she offered.

None of that changed the fact that Josh was stark naked. The thought of getting into wet clothes had next to no appeal, but what was his choice? He looked high and low and his eye was finally drawn to an unlocked wire basket in the corner. It was probably a lost and found collection. Most of the contents were socks, feminine undergarments, a few gym shorts, fewer jerseys, all laundered and neatly folded. Josh already knew there was no such basket in the boy’s locker room.

As he considered the choices, Josh glanced at Sammi. She was watching, possibly amused with his dilemma. Carefully, Josh sorted through the basket. There were no gym shorts that came even close to fitting him and there was only one jersey that would fit over his shoulders – and it left half of his stomach bare. Josh sorted through everything down to the bottom of the basket. The only possibilities were a skimpy pair of white cotton panties and the jersey.

He glanced at Sammi again. He took the look he got back as something like, “Well, what are you waiting for?”
 
Last edited:
Yes, Sammi was watching Josh with detached amusement, enjoying the sight of this confident, almost arrogant boy rooting through girl's clothing trying to find something he could wear. But she was also thoroughly enjoying the way his naked body moved. He had nice muscle tone, a good looking face, well proportioned limbs, and a pretty cock.

He really ought to let more girls enjoy what she was enjoying, but Samantha knew that what she was already doing was bad enough. At least Josh had a completely free choice about playing their game. It would be different for her to positively lead him down a road of decadent sexual activity ...

Josh seemed to have chosen a pretty little jersey that was designed to discretely cover and support girls large chests, and plain cotton panties. She giggled when she thought how funny that sounded, like a fashion report. And what about her? She couldn't very well drive home in just a damp towel?

"Josh, be a sweetie and choose something for me too?" and she took off her towel, rubbing her hair and wrapping it turban-style.

can-stock-photo_csp7601063.jpg
 
Last edited:
Now there was only one thing to do....

The pickin's from the basket were slim.

Fortunately, Josh hadn't chosen anything that would've fit Sammi -- well, maybe the jersey which would have been looser on her than it was tight on Josh... and if he couldn't find anything, then better for him to be a shirtless man than for Sammi to be a topless woman driving through the city on a cold winter night.

At least Sammi was the right gender for the contents of the basket. There was a top with straps, more or (as it turned out) less her size, but again no shorts. When Josh presented Sammi with a thong he felt like he had to tell her, "Honest, there's nothing else," even though by then she'd seen everything herself.

Josh openly watched as Sammi pulled on the top and panties. Somehow she was able to fit into her 'lost and found' wardrobe gracefully, while for Josh it had been a struggle -- and she actually made hers look good - in a 'bad girl' sort of way.

They collected their things and went to a side door which opened onto the staff parking lot. Sammi told him which car was hers. At this dark hour, there were still half a dozen in the lot. Sammi's was right in the middle.

Josh and Sammi both knew that once the door closed behind them, they wouldn't be able to get back into the gym. The risk of getting caught as they were was real. They exchanged a look before leaving the building. He wasn't surprised to see a glint of excitement in Sammi's eye. It made him smile.

The door closed on its own and locked.

Now there was only one thing to do.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top