Staying Late (Closed for Sean)

"You heard her." Chris said tossing her to Ken.

Ken grabbed his sister by the hips and twisted her around pushing her down onto the bed and slamming his cock into her. The other two for the moment stripped down and walked around to get a better view.

"Man I didn't think she was that naughty, listen to her beg."
 
Amy screamed in pleasure as her pussy was invaded by a cock. She moaned and shook, so close to cumming, but unable to yet. She sat up and grabbed 2 hands, put them around her throat, and squeezed. She came hard
 
They were all confused by her actions pausing. "What the fuck?" Ken asked. "Okay sis you didn't say anything about that earlier."
 
Amy saw their confusion after she calmed and shrugged.

"Sorry, I thought you were letting me cum. I needed something more and I took it. Ken wasn't doing it right so I wanted to be choked."
 
"You like being choked?" Ken asked.

The three pulled away kind of circling around her.
 
"Yes I do, and quit staring at me like that. I'm not a weirdo you know, just unusual." She glared at them and swung a fist at Max.
 
Max was way too busy staring to notice anything and got caught full on falling back and gripping his jaw. "The the fuck was that for?"

Ken and Chris winced. "Ouch. So what else do you like sis?"
 
She smirked.

"That's for me to know and you to find out. What's next?" She started twisting her nipple idly with a smile.
 
"Depends on how you wish to play. I have standards, you know. What's involved?"
 
"Still here!" Max shouted from the floor where he was clutching his jaw.

"Shut up." Chris spat. "I think we'll start with something simple like I want to see you dance for us."
 
Amy leaned down and pulled Max up.

"Don't be such a baby, Max. A small punch shouldn't bring you down. I thought you were better than that, but I guess not." She shrugged and shook her head at Chris. "Nope, I don't feel like dancing at all."
 
"See this is the way it's gonna work sis." Chris said stepping forward and grabbing her roughly by the throat and lifting her up to her feet. "We're gonna tell you what to do and you're gonna do it."

Max nodded. "Squeeze, bitch punched me!"

Chris did that squeezing her throat tight. "I think we'd like it if you'd crawl downstairs like the bitch you are and then dance, and if you don't then we're just going to punish you, and then get what we want anyway."
 
Amy tried not to get pleasure from the asphyxiation but she couldn't help herself. She moaned and got a little wet. She nodded and he released her. She crawled downstairs and did the chicken dance.
 
"Bitch has jokes." Max said walking to the garage and coming back with some of their camping rope. "Grab her, lets see how funny she is in a minute." The three brothers easily over power her tying her hands.

"Wait, lets do more than that." Ken said. Max and Chris paused watching their brother as he started wrapping the ropes around her tits several times squeezing them tight, then ran the course rope down between her thighs. By the time he finished Amy's hands were pulled behind her back and any movement she made would grind the course rope against her tender pussy lips or yank on her breasts.

"Wow." Max said. "You're a sick fuck." He slapped his sister's tits hard. "Lets see if now she's smart enough to know what a man means when he says she should dance."
 
Amy whimpered softly, terrified of them now. She wanted to move, to try to escape, but it was useless. She'd been wet, but was now completely dry, and the rope hurt. This was revenge for all the tricks she'd played on them, and for messing up their dates. All three looked at her with hardness. No mercy. She yelped in pain when Max slapped her breasts.

"I'll dance if you untie me. Ken, why'd you do this to me?" Amy pleaded for mercy with her eyes.
 
"Too late now." Chris teased pulling his belt out and whipping it down around her calves. "You'll dance now if you want to be untied."

Ken grinned at her. "I was trying to be nice, really I was but we told you to dance and you had to be the kind of stupid bitch who would who do the chicken dance, that's the kind of smart ass bullshit that you need to be taught isn't the way a proper slave behaves." He slapped her tits, back and forth several times.

Max just sat back on the couch and grinned. "It's not like we tied up your legs, you can still dance, you can still talk. I wanted to shove an apple in your mouth and treat you like the stupid pig you're acting like but Chris said I shouldn't, so convince us there is a better use for you than this."
 
Amy cried, hating them for hurting her like this. She wanted to protest that she was a slave, a stupid pig, but she couldn't. Not really. Her ad was making them treat her this way, plus she had pushed them.

"Must I stop working now? Must I stay at home everyday now?" Fear made her start shuffling foot to foot. She swayed and threw up each leg several times. Her tears increased as pain shot harder through her breasts. She started dancing around Chris's belt hitting her thighs. Her pussy leaked hard from the rope rubbing it hard.

"I'm not a stupid pig. If I was stupid, then Mom and Dad would've caught me sneaking out after dark. And Ken, you were only nice this morning, not now. Don't know how I'm gonna sit after this or even dress. And by dress I mean putting on a shirt." She danced faster around the belt as he picked up speed.
 
Ken frowned slightly. "Maybe, I don't think we've decided or not if stupid pigs get to have jobs. What we have decided is the sooner you convince us you want cocks the sooner you'll get them." He smiled.

Chris kept up the pace not letting her stand in one place for very long. He'd read about it in book once, the whip dance, it was arrousing watching her leap and twist trying to avoid the belt, after a while he wasn't even really trying to hit her, just making the belt pop in the air was enough to get the appropriate response.

"I still havent' gotten my blow job." Max complained. "Beg for it and maybe I free your tits instead of slapping them around."
 
Amy tripped over herself, tears blurring her vision. She cried harder, feeling lower than scum, jumping higher, trying to keep her balance. Finally she fell, legs twisting from under her and landing hard on her left side.

"You like this now? You like me falling like this, like seeing me a crying blob? I gave you a fucking bj this morning, Max! You and Chris." She laid her head on the floor, dejected, every part of her hurting.
 
"She's right you know, we really aren't being fair." Chris said pushing his brothers back. "Still I think she doesn't know her place, she doesn't really feel like scum she's trying to make us feel bad. A real girl who felt like scum would be on her knees begging us to do whatever we wanted just like she was earlier."
 
Amy struggled to get to her knees and fell on her breasts instead. She yelped in pain and slowly got up on her knees and tilted her head to the side, showing her neck and her submission in the only way she could without words. She focused on stopping her tears and eventually succeeded. Amy knew she couldn't ask for anything through her tears.

"Please let me keep my job," she said softly. "Please give me time to adjust to this new situation. Please. This is very sudden, brothers, and you know that." She kept her eyes lowered.
 
The three looked at each other whispering something between them then walked over to her each of them putting a foot in like the were about to play enni, meenie, mienie, moe. "Show us the proper respect and we'll consider it."
 
Amy didn't know what they meant at first but then she realized it. Groaning in pain, she twisted and bent her head to the first foot, kissed it slowly several times, and turned slowly to kiss each foot.

"Please untie me brothers. My boss may actually notice me tomorrow when I'm doing a presentation at a meeting and he may accidentally see the bruising I'm sure I'll have from this."
 
Chris and Ken turned for a moment. "Okay deal but while you're out you're going to buy a doggy collar for yourself. Untie her." Chris said.

The two others glanced at each other like they weren't sure which one of them was expected to do the deed and then they agree both did their hands greedily wandering over her body the entire time, every inch of her was familiarized by the time they were finished untying her. "Don't forget we can do this or worse to you anytime we want." Ken said slapping her rump and gathering up the rope walking away.

"How long till you need to go wo work slave?"
 
Back
Top