About Indian stories and rape

CompletedLeafie

Experienced
I really think the moderators, should go through the indian stories posted on this site. They are more often rape stories than not.

Not to mention the awful grammar and just general plots where it leads to some awful and disgusting event.
I am not saying that all of them are, but you can be damn sure that 90% of the time you click on one, it will be a really bad read with a setup to rape.

Biggest part of the reason I use literotica is to avoid them, they are usually spammed on every other site in broken english and/or stolen material where the character names have been replaced with indian names.

It is the biggest turn off when there is a story that seems to be interesting, I click on it only to find a setup for how a guy can rape his own mother or sister. it only ends with me closing the tab and a ruined or even worse mood that I was trying to improve.

Sorry for the rant, but I just had to get it out there. Things used to be a bit cleaner on this site, as with for example SOL, those stories are so down voted that the chances you will stumble upon one are zero.

PS: I do not mean to come across as racist or small minded when it comes to indians, but the rape culture is something that is seemingly fetished when close to every story I have come across, has that element. My post may not be popular but someone had to say it.

I really think the moderators, should go through the indian stories posted on this site. They are more often rape stories than not.

Not to mention the awful grammar and just general plots where it leads to some awful and disgusting event.
I am not saying that all of them are, but you can be damn sure that 90% of the time you click on one, it will be a really bad read with a setup to rape.

Biggest part of the reason I use literotica is to avoid them, they are usually spammed on every other site in broken english and/or stolen material where the character names have been replaced with indian names.

It is the biggest turn off when there is a story that seems to be interesting, I click on it only to find a setup for how a guy can rape his own mother or sister. it only ends with me closing the tab and a ruined or even worse mood that I was trying to improve.

Sorry for the rant, but I just had to get it out there. Things used to be a bit cleaner on this site, as with for example SOL, those stories are so down voted that the chances you will stumble upon one are zero.

PS: I do not mean to come across as racist or small minded when it comes to indians, but the rape culture is something that is seemingly fetished when close to every story I have come across, has that element. My post may not be popular but someone had to say it.

If you find a story that you think breaches the Literotica rules, there's a "report story" button you can use to flag it for moderator attention. It can be a little hard to see - it's a grey button near the bottom of the story.

I've noticed that a lot of the 'Indian' posters in story ideas are always looking for a rape angle so not surprised to see this thread.

The issue there is the SI moderator is herself obsessed with rape so instead of being erased it gets encouraged leading them to think why not put the stories up?

The stories usually get trashed because of not only the bad English, but the a majority of the incest readership loathes non consent in the stories so they're never going to make any lists.

This hearkens back to what I feel is the biggest issue here. No screening process whatsoever. These stories should be rejected on grammar and formatting, never mind the rape content.

Again everyone but the 'editor' here is left to police the site.

Every story that is posted to the site is reviewed by a site admin. How closely they do so is a matter of debate, but there are definitely "rape" rules that are generally enforced, namely the rape victim must be depicted as enjoying it at some point. If these stories, no matter how poorly written otherwise, obey that rule, they are probably within the rules of the site.

Go ahead and report them if you think they shouldn't be here. You can also give them vote of 1.

I've noticed that a lot of the 'Indian' posters in story ideas are always looking for a rape angle so not surprised to see this thread.

The fact that you are not surprised is disturbing and says a lot about what this site has to improve on.
I can not fathom how someone, unless being a mentally disturbed in some form, can enjoy reading about rape.

Now I am not talking about roleplay or the character being a maschosist, but the whole plot revolving around rape itself, where the character is crying and saying no.

How the fuck is that enjoyable? Lets take that a notch further, doing that to your own family member.
I get it, the whole excuse everyone uses where it is just in your head, but it makes it worse in this instance.

I mean if you don't want to remove the content, a rape story that seems to have been written by a 5 year old in most indian written stories, at least move it to the right category.

The fact that you are not surprised is disturbing and says a lot about what this site has to improve on.
I can not fathom how someone, unless being a mentally disturbed in some form, can enjoy reading about rape.

Now I am not talking about roleplay or the character being a maschosist, but the whole plot revolving around rape itself, where the character is crying and saying no.

How the fuck is that enjoyable? Lets take that a notch further, doing that to your own family member.
I get it, the whole excuse everyone uses where it is just in your head, but it makes it worse in this instance.

I mean if you don't want to remove the content, a rape story that seems to have been written by a 5 year old in most indian written stories, at least move it to the right category.

I have to admit that I actually like a non-con story every now and then, but only the ones that actually follow the rules of the site (i.e. victim should have a change of mind and start to enjoy it). The struggle in their mind between "this is wrong" and "but I really want this" can be really hot and interesting to read, if written properly. But I agree, as soon as they start crying or violently resisting it's a no-go for me, that's just messed up.

Recently I read a story called Lana's Breeding, if I remember correctly, which started with her fantasizing about the men who ended up forcing her later. She was already attracted to them and wanted to have sex, but they made the decision for her. Can really recommend that story to anyone interested in the genre.

Perhaps the problem is that an author has to choose a category, so a rape scene in an incest story will either appear in non-con or incest - and somebody will say 'it shouldn't be there'.

Does anybody know if the new site will allow multiple tags, so these stories can be flagged as non-con and incest, and we can avoid them?

Personally, I get about 1 paragraph in and give up because I HATE BAD GRAMMAR!!!!

I can't fathom why people like the taste of beer or coffee, but apparently they do. Some people enjoy reading murder mysteries but that doesn't make them murderers.

I can't fathom why people like the taste of beer or coffee, but apparently they do. Some people enjoy reading murder mysteries but that doesn't make them murderers.

You can't possibly believe there is even a comparison there right? There is a difference between enjoying something sexually, and enjoying it creatively.

Yes both murder and rape happens in literature, but those aspects alone are never meant to be enjoyed in an erotic form. At least not on this site, per the rules as far as I have understood.

Same reason why underage stories aren't allowed, because you mostly get on here to read something so you can get off on it.

I'm not going to touch the topic at hand with a 10 foot pole because I'm firmly staying in my lane, but going to pop in to add my two cents on this question; I can not fathom how someone, unless being a mentally disturbed in some form, can enjoy reading about rape.

For me, there's a catharsis involved in reading those stories. I have severe control issues IRL and while I (obviously) would never in a million years want to be raped, it's occasionally nice to read a story where matters uncomplicate themselves by someone else taking control of the situation. I get to "play out" a scenario in my head that IRL would scare the crap out of me, but I'm good because it's just a story and if needed I can bail the hell out at any time.

Admittedly I'm more keen on the dub-con element than outright non-con. If the woman is on the fence and the guy just kinda decides and everyone's having a grand time by the end of it, that suits me just fine. Straight non-con where the victim is hating it the whole way through (excluding the obligatory bit where she's getting some pleasure, as that's the site's caveat) is not fun and I back click out of those like woah. Normally I sniff out which is which reasonably early so I'm rarely caught by surprise (Also that's where the stockholm syndrome stories are and I love them).

"But Ivy, there's the BDSM catagory if control's your thing." Ironically, the stuff in the BDSM category skeeves me out infinitely worse than the shit in the non con/reluctance. I'm sure there's fabulous BDSM stories out there (I've read like... two, because while they were delightful, finding them was not worth the trauma), but by and large if you go in there either it's way too far in for my tastes (scat/watersports far), or the 'dom' character is just being an insufferable jackass to the sub and toeing that line between kink and abuse because the author clearly has been taking notes from E.L. James. At least I know what I'm signing up for in the non-con category- BDSM is a crapshoot each time and I'm not fond of surprises where erotica is concerned.

There is a fine, fine line between what non-con does it for me and what has me hitting the back button quicker than anything, and it's one of those 'you know it when you see it'. The stuff you're talking about, however, yes I can see how that is skeevy and upsetting, especially if it's popping up in unexpected places and not staying in the respective categories.

TL;DR: I mean honestly you might have a point there about the mental issues, but c'est la vie.

Although I do have to ask; what tags are you searching with? I've used the site for years and clearly it's going to be dependent on what you search/catagories you're in, but I don't get caught off guard all that often (then again, I also nearly always refuse to read anything rated lower than a 4*, so that immediately knocks out most poorly spelt/written works, at least in the categories I haunt. Others are a total crapshoot, or so I've read about on here).

You can't possibly believe there is even a comparison there right? There is a difference between enjoying something sexually, and enjoying it creatively.

Sure there's a comparison. The comparison is "one person's inability to understand another person's enjoyment doesn't make that enjoyment wrong". As long as one person's enjoyment of noncon isn't harming others - like, they're not trying to act it out IRL, etc. etc. - it's nobody else's business.

Yes both murder and rape happens in literature, but those aspects alone are never meant to be enjoyed in an erotic form. At least not on this site, per the rules as far as I have understood.

There is an entire category for nonconsent erotica on this site. The rules don't forbid that, although they do put some limits on what can be written within that category.

"I love reading stories where mothers and daughters get fucked by someone, preferably their own blood."

"Hey, let's introduce a bit of noncon...."

"That's so fucking disgusting! This is a sick kink. Don't do that!"

Oh, the irony of this thread. :rolleyes:

If the stories go beyond Lit's guidelines, report them. In that case they should be removed, and with prejudice.

If what is upsetting you is that you don't like non-con, then follow Ivy Marquis' advice: search with tags and use the rating of 4 stars as a baseline for what you read.

As far as claiming that those who like rape stories must be "mentally disturbed": That's being more than a bit judgemental. There are many readers who think that people who enjoy incest stories must be "mentally disturbed". I mean really, IRL almost all incest cases are rape, so the only difference between the two, in many eyes, is the relationship between the rapist and the one being raped. So, many cannot understand the draw to incest, since to them it is the worst type of rape.

That being said, neither type bothers me. Horrible grammar is much more likely to send me running from a story then any kink here on Lit.

If the stories go beyond Lit's guidelines, report them. In that case they should be removed, and with prejudice.

If what is upsetting you is that you don't like non-con, then follow Ivy Marquis' advice: search with tags and use the rating of 4 stars as a baseline for what you read.

As far as claiming that those who like rape stories must be "mentally disturbed": That's being more than a bit judgemental. There are many readers who think that people who enjoy incest stories must be "mentally disturbed". I mean really, IRL almost all incest cases are rape, so the only difference between the two, in many eyes, is the relationship between the rapist and the one being raped. So, many cannot understand the draw to incest, since to them it is the worst type of rape.

That being said, neither type bothers me. Horrible grammar is much more likely to send me running from a story then any kink here on Lit.

You are right that incest stories can be hard to understand for some people as well, it is exactly why most people interested in that category really despise and hate rape stories in incest.
It is supposed to be the "ultimate form of love" when consensual in a story.

But I feel like me included went off topic here about what I had in mind, basically getting rid of the plague of 1 page of indian stories that are mostly about rape in the wrong category. I never visit the non consensual category, so I wouldn't complain about something I went out of way to visit.

Edit: I found a story just a couple days ago about some guy raping his mother, describing how she was dry and bleeding while crying no. How can that be defended, or much less even be on this site. I can't remember the name of it since I exited the tab really fast, but it should not be hard to find similar stories on this site.

Last edited:
You are right that incest stories can be hard to understand for some people as well, it is exactly why most people interested in that category really despise and hate rape stories in incest.
It is supposed to be the "ultimate form of love" when consensual in a story.

But I feel like me included went off topic here about what I had in mind, basically getting rid of the plague of 1 page of indian stories that are mostly about rape in the wrong category. I never visit the non consensual category, so I wouldn't complain about something I went out of way to visit.

Edit: I found a story just a couple days ago about some guy raping his mother, describing how she was dry and bleeding while crying no. How can that be defended, or much less even be on this site. I can't remember the name of it since I exited the tab really fast, but it should not be hard to find similar stories on this site.

That is most definitely a story that needs to be reported, IMO

Back