ORP anouncements

Status
Not open for further replies.
princessa said:
oh my... everyone else sees these elves except me, right? would this mean i'm the crazy one? or am i the only sane one amist the crazy crowd? but then i'm questioning my sanity so i must be sane and everyone else that sees mystical creatures aren't... AHHHH!!! :)
Take comfort in the wisdom of Epicurus dear one: Most are in a coma when they are at rest and mad when they act. There, doesn't that make you feel a lot better now :)
 
princessa said:
oh my... everyone else sees these elves except me, right? would this mean i'm the crazy one? or am i the only sane one amist the crazy crowd? but then i'm questioning my sanity so i must be sane and everyone else that sees mystical creatures aren't... AHHHH!!! :)

Elves?wheare!?!
 
crysede said:
Good point Lauren, are you thinking we should tie him up and drag him kicking and screaming into the quest for the Holy Grail and affix him to the bow of the endeavour as a figure head?
Yes, that thought had crossed my mind. :D
crysede said:
I must, simply must, take issue with your statements about Star Wars embodying a socialist-agrarian-developmental ideal, however! No, no, no, Star Wars is clearly a materialist cultural critic (in the Marxist tradition) of the bourgeois-capitalist economy; in which the dark side of the force embodies the existential angst of the oppressed lower orders, caused by the loss of agency so inherent in the postmodernist state. And Yoda, in a transparent allegory to Gerard Winstanley's Diggers, rises from the swamps in order to open the eyes of the pop-culture-sedated masses to the rise up to the Death Star of consumerism (so poignantly symbolized in it's the 'consumption' of a planet).
How do you explain the fact that Luc lived in an obviously socialist-agrarian planet, growing wheat and oats and shooting mice for entertainment?
 
The GrandMage said:
Anywho, why is everyone quoting me? Don't you have anything better to do? Like, masturbate or something? Go away, and leave my worthlessness to the quarks that shall devour me.
What makes you mmmmm think I'm not ohhhh....oh yessssss masturbating while quoting ohhh...oh yes...mmmm Yes! YES!! you?
 
looks at crysede weirdly uh.......huh!*shaks off the feelling.*what am I thinking!!!!!
 
Lauren.Hynde said:
Yes, that thought had crossed my mind. :D
How do you explain the fact that Luc lived in an obviously socialist-agrarian planet, growing wheat and oats and shooting mice for entertainment?
Those scenes were actually shot after all the others, and Luc was originally supposed to have been the son of a wookie and ewok smuggling tycoon named Vlad Glam, and live on a vast orbiting casino and bingo emporium - the whole simple farmer thing was pure improvisation because Lucas ran out of special effects money, and could only afford styrofoam igloos on sand dunes

Bye bye Wolfie!
 
....sorry to hear that chew.just think...I have to go back to art school with that tyrant of a teacher!
 
hybirdx said:
looks at crysede weirdly uh.......huh!*shaks off the feelling.*what am I thinking!!!!!
Well, this is just a guess, but maybe you're thinking about me sitting in front of my computer, with my skirt hiked up around my waist and one hand slipped inside my very damp panties, my fingers buried in the wet folds of my pussy, vigorously stroking my swollen clit - breathing harder as I type my reply to GrandMage, my relentless fingers driving me closer and closer to the sweet ecstasy of release... Or maybe not.
 
hybirdx said:
you're toutering me......

oh my... what is "toutering"? it is kinky? and wild? and fun? involved with bsdm somehow? can the rest of us mortals try it?

:p

jk, ya know :)
 
princessa said:


oh my... what is "toutering"? it is kinky? and wild? and fun? involved with bsdm somehow? can the rest of us mortals try it?
Hey, if I'm the one doing it, you bet it's kinky, wild, and fun! Hmmmm, don't know about the bsdm though, not really my thing - I like to dress up in the sexy black leather outfits though if that counts!

Edited to add: Brix, I totally forgot to mention this earlier, but I love your title!
 
Last edited:
hybirdx said:
I know but still.....DAMN THIS KEYBOARD!!!!!!

i know! i know! my glass is empty of water... (or of any harder liquid substance ;) ) damn the glass!!! it's all the glass's fault!!! i wonder if it has a hole? or maybe it's something else... hmm...

sorry... i'll stop now... :)
 
my title?heh thanks!


oh and princessa.calm down!your problem is that you keep drinking so it never stays filled,mine is I brok the keyboard but I can't fix it or buy a new one
 
crysede said:

Well, this is just a guess, but maybe you're thinking about me sitting in front of my computer, with my skirt hiked up around my waist and one hand slipped inside my very damp panties, my fingers buried in the wet folds of my pussy, vigorously stroking my swollen clit - breathing harder as I type my reply to GrandMage, my relentless fingers driving me closer and closer to the sweet ecstasy of release... Or maybe not.
jawdrop.gif
 
Well I'm off to bed for some immune boosting sleep - night and kisses Lauren if you're still here somewhere, good night princessa, and good night brix! *giving cute little draggie waggie a smooch on the nose* ;)
 
Great! I don't give a poodle-rat's ass about wrestling, unless it's on an ice cream pool.

We have so much in common. :D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top