Bold Flesh: BBW's 2.0.

Status
Not open for further replies.
my full figured wife have received nothing but hot comments. these woman are so sexy, erotic.... it isn't just me, and I like it

Please.. No worries! I just needed to add my two cents.

I hope you do continue to visit and post in this thread, you post some very beautiful women.

:kiss::D

:( I didn't mean to make you feel badly, I am sorry. :kiss:

Oh.. Sigh. I was just starting to accept the label BBW, I'm not sure I like SSBBW. Which is where I'd fit I think.
smiley-frown.gif
smiley-cry.gif

(Again, I think a lot of what I've said stems from my own insecurities and lack of self worth.)

On another forum I frequent SSBBWs are loved just as much as BBWs. It's just a way to distinguish those women bigger than others, that's all. SSBBW also stands for Super Sexy... :D;)

I love this!!! Sooooo sexy .....

Last edited by a moderator:
On another forum I frequent SSBBWs are loved just as much as BBWs. It's just a way to distinguish those women bigger than others, that's all. SSBBW also stands for Super Sexy... :D;)

I've now been tying to find some definition of the difference of BBW and SSBBW, I think I might just be only a BBW.... So close to being "super sexy." :rolleyes: Ah well... :cattail:

I've now been tying to find some definition of the difference of BBW and SSBBW, I think I might just be only a BBW.... So close to being "super sexy." :rolleyes: Ah well... :cattail:

The definition differs, depeneding on who you ask. Some say the size of the dress, some say the weight on the scale. It's all relative.

BBW is an attitude.

The definition differs, depeneding on who you ask. Some say the size of the dress, some say the weight on the scale. It's all relative.

BBW is an attitude.

Well, for the first time ever I googled "ssbbw" tonight. I don't look like any of those ladies. :eek::) I am now a bit fascinated and keep going back to look though. :p

Sweetness .. You ARE Super Sexy. I want to be just like you one day!! :rose:

BBW is an attitude.

I totally agree with your last statement there RJ.

IMHO .. I am not defined by the numbers on the scale. I am defined by my personality and my attitude.

Some people like it ... Some don't. And that's fine. They don't have to look ... But it's their loss in the end. ;)

Sweetness .. You ARE Super Sexy. I want to be just like you one day!! :rose:

I totally agree with your last statement there RJ.

IMHO .. I am not defined by the numbers on the scale. I am defined by my personality and my attitude.

Some people like it ... Some don't. And that's fine. They don't have to look ... But it's their loss in the end. ;)

People that are obsessed with the mirror and scale are people not happy with themselves. You are who you are, not WHAT others label you. ooooo I get philosophical late at night :cool:

Well, for the first time ever I googled "ssbbw" tonight. I don't look like any of those ladies. I am now a bit fascinated and keep going back to look though. :p

I may have to check that out. ;)

:eek: Oh my gosh... :eek::eek::eek:Thank you.

I think you are very sexy already! :rose:

Oh ... Pfffftttt ... Not even close to your caliber Gorgeous. :rose:

People that are obsessed with the mirror and scale are people not happy with themselves. You are who you are, not WHAT others label you. ooooo I get philosophical late at night :cool:

hehehehehe .... One of the great thinkers of our time, RJ. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back