Super moon and super charged sex

Erochic

Literotica Guru
Joined
Feb 23, 2013
Posts
2,498
Did anyone find that the super moon super charged your sex life?

I met my lover yesterday for some all day sexual wallowing.
Not to go into to many details, but we went to a kind of nice hotel that is popular with lovers. Despite being a weekday it was packed as were the other 2 nearby, and we were lucky to get a room. In fact we had to wait a while and so went to a nearby cafe which had a bit of privacy to cuddle and make out a little... And we weren't the only ones.
It seemed like everyone was horny as hell and getting it on.

And we were also infected with this wild crazy horniness. Both of us had been a bit unwell and under the weather the last week, so we were thinking that we would just relax and take it slow... And it would still be wonderful and sweet and sensual.

I couldn't have been more wrong - it was crazy and wild... A marathon of full on fucking and wildness. I came so hard over and over again that I was howling... And cane so hard I squirted - which I had never done before.

We always have good sex, and the week before was the first time we'd seen each other for a month so we got pretty wild too.... But we alternated wildness with soft sensuality and sweet intimacy.

But yesterday it was just full speed wildness the whole day. It was like we were possessed:D
We are blaming it on the moon.

So anyone else?
Any more super moon sex lunatics?
 
What's a super moon....? :confused:
Perhaps it's Google time...
 
Wow... I didn't remember that I posted this thread, so was pretty surprised when I saw it with my name on it - but I really enjoyed the memories:)

Hehe... Yes it really was great howling at the moon like that:)

What is a super moon?
"A supermoon occurs when a full moon occurs at the same time as the Moon's closest approach to the Earth. When this happens, the Moon may seem bigger and brighter."
http://www.theguardian.com/science/2014/sep/09/-sp-10-things-you-should-know-about-the-supermoon

http://www.timeanddate.com/astronomy/moon/super-full-moon.html
 
Back
Top