Challenge: Foodie's Delight

Over all... i think Harry may be right :eek: but then again, Angie may have meant that the challenge was over at 2 am EST on TUESDAY, May 28th... in which case Harry would still be right :eek:... however, if Angie got the number of the day wrong then Annie's right and the challenge was over at 2 am EST TODAY, May 27th

We need moderation by the OP

I meant tonight at midnight Pacific Standard Time. That means you're it, Annie, unless there are more submissions. And y'know more subs are always welcome because writing and sharing poetry feels good! Just maybe not as you are writing.

My thought was to give the challenge seven days, hence the timing. I shoulda said 11:59PM to be clearer.

butters wont eat her greens; it's obscene how her diet leans to pasta.

Champ can have my spot (if) looking forward to a fresh blood challenge... and thank you so much for changing up the routine. I think we need more of that.

Oh fiddlesticks I was going to pass it to Champ has she hasn't done one, but now that's up to Harry!
Oh and thanks for the caning <wink> ;):D:devil::cattail:

butters wont eat her greens; it's obscene how her diet leans to pasta.

Champ can have my spot (if) looking forward to a fresh blood challenge... and thank you so much for changing up the routine. I think we need more of that.
american fibber? :D

i like my veggies best when fresh, not stewed or bathed in lactic acid :cattail:

champ, you wanna throw one out there for us?

i'm kinda busy right now with a lot of acreage maintenance

I am sorry .... I went on a very long journey with a uhaul trailer, the future son-in-law and all of my daughter's furniture and household necessities. She has moved to the far end of the Klondike Highway to the land of Robert Service and Jack London. I am inspired.

I just returned today from that 6000 km drive - 3K per leg, and am seriously wiped. We drove there in 3 days, spent 2 more setting up house and on a whirlwind tour of the storied gold strikes up Bonanza and Discovery Creeks, took in the heights on either side of the Yukon River and then came back south in 3 more days. I'm of course not counting my leg of the trip as part of that, if I did you need to add an additional 600 kms to the total.

I will work on poetry tomorrow.:D

I am sorry .... I went on a very long journey with a uhaul trailer, the future son-in-law and all of my daughter's furniture and household necessities. She has moved to the far end of the Klondike Highway to the land of Robert Service and Jack London. I am inspired.

I just returned today from that 6000 km drive - 3K per leg, and am seriously wiped. We drove there in 3 days, spent 2 more setting up house and on a whirlwind tour of the storied gold strikes up Bonanza and Discovery Creeks, took in the heights on either side of the Yukon River and then came back south in 3 more days. I'm of course not counting my leg of the trip as part of that, if I did you need to add an additional 600 kms to the total.

I will work on poetry tomorrow.:D
wow! that was some road trip :D rest up, champers :rose:

Back