Missouri fuck buddy list

Not looking for fuck buddies here but we are looking for mature respectful induviduals to be a voyeur (in person) for us...... and of course she wants to see you stroke if the mood strikes you...... kc area here ;)

I would love to watch and stroke if you like...that's a special fantasy of mine!
 
25 year old male in the St. Louis area just looking for some new people to meet. Surely I am not the only one from St. Louis that reads this ;)
 
25\m in Kansas City, looking forward to connecting with some people in the area. Drop me a line.
 
Last edited:
20/male/ about 40 minutes south of saint louis
If any women would like to contact me send me an email!
 
20/m about 40 minutes south of st louis.

Also just a bump!
 
Ne Ks

Male, 35, Part of a couple that can play seperately or together, both bi. Topeka, KS (Yes, I know not missouri, but we're only an hour a way...)
 
Single, adventurous, lonely BBW living in Wright County. Up for just about anything. I can't travel but am willing to split travel expenses if things work out.
 
Wow, nice to see all the Missourians here on Lit! 32/M and I'd love to chat with some of the lovely ladies from Lit on Yahoo if anyone is up for it.
 
Hey there...where have all of my friends from Missouri been hiding out?!
 
Hooray! People from missouri really are on here !!
20/m/40 minutes south of saint louis, missouri side.
 
Back
Top