Recherche femme francophone ^^

Dabba

Experienced
Bonjour,

Jeune homme de 26 ans, en manque...de plaisir, aimant lire et écrire cherche une partenaire francophone ou anglophone pour écriture et partage de scénarios/histoire érotique à deux...ou plus. ^^
Si vous êtes intéressée Mesdames, laissez moi un petit message privé.
Hâte de vous lire.. ;)

Nudist Beach

hi Dabba, i like french women. They seem to be casual about being nude and not embarrass being seen naked. I am so fascinated about the nudist beach in the south of france in " Cap de Agne" where almost everybody are naked. As I can see in the internet there are areas with their family casually naked and some areas that women will be splayed on the beach with their legs spread open showing openly their pussies and others are indulge in sexual acts. I know there are nudist beach here in the U.S. but Europe's nudist beach looks like is the best.
Are you casual about nudity? Have you been to nudist beach?

hi Dabba, i like french women. They seem to be casual about being nude and not embarrass being seen naked. I am so fascinated about the nudist beach in the south of france in " Cap de Agne" where almost everybody are naked. As I can see in the internet there are areas with their family casually naked and some areas that women will be splayed on the beach with their legs spread open showing openly their pussies and others are indulge in sexual acts. I know there are nudist beach here in the U.S. but Europe's nudist beach looks like is the best.
Are you casual about nudity? Have you been to nudist beach?

Hi rodav,
You never had a class in French, had you? ;) I can say that, 'cos I'm Austrian. I don't get it all, of course, but I read: »laissez moi un petit message privé« that means: Leave me a little message privately. (although that's not exactly correct because "message privé" means "private message", the French put the attribute afterwards, but nevermind. ;)) Further above it says: »Jeune homme de 26 ans« - That means: joung man around 26... :cattail:

I love the Americans. They have no clue what is going on as soon as they cross the Atlantic... :D

Last edited:
Hi rodav,
You never had a class in French, had you? ;) I can say that, 'cos I'm Austrian. I don't get it all, of course, but I read: »laissez moi un petit message privé« that means: Leave me a little message privately. (although that's not exactly correct because "message privé" means "private message", the French put the attribute afterwards, but nevermind. ;)) Further above it says: »Jeune homme de 26 ans« - That means: joung man around 26... :cattail:

I love the Americans. They have no clue what is going on as soon as they cross the Atlantic... :D

In all fairness, we don't know if he's American or not, but yes, I was snickering a bit as well since I don't think he realized he was hitting on a young guy.

Sorry Dabba for hijacking your thread. :eek:

Hi rodav,

I only know a few French words like, " Yes, please and I love you". I did not understand a thing on Dabba`s post message. Since I know she knows English that`s why I asked the questions.
Since you are also European maybe you can answer it for me kimber. I think Austrians are also casual about nudity.

I only know a few French words like, " Yes, please and I love you". I did not understand a thing on Dabba`s post message. Since I know she knows English that`s why I asked the questions.
Since you are also European maybe you can answer it for me kimber. I think Austrians are also casual about nudity.
Mais non! If you haven't even got enough French to realise that Dabba is a he, and wants to talk to litser of the female persuasion, you're going to have a real diaglogue des sourdes. :(

Next time, google translate is your friend - use and enjoy.

Also, Austrians, casual about nudity? Compared to whom? Of all the nationalites to accuse of dropping their clothes at the drop of anything else, Austrians are far from the top of my list.

hi Dabba, i like french women. They seem to be casual about being nude and not embarrass being seen naked. I am so fascinated about the nudist beach in the south of france in " Cap de Agne" where almost everybody are naked. <snip>
I've been on topless beaches, and have sunbathed next to nudist beaches on the French coast - the reality is nowhere near as alluring.

Most of those who are the most comfortable stripping off are very far from being lithe, and (in the case of the women) nubile. Sorry to burst your bubble, some fantasies really are best left in your head.

I've been on topless beaches, and have sunbathed next to nudist beaches on the French coast - the reality is nowhere near as alluring.

Most of those who are the most comfortable stripping off are very far from being lithe, and (in the case of the women) nubile. Sorry to burst your bubble, some fantasies really are best left in your head.

But if you google such as nudist beach spy or nudistlife or nudist beach something, you will see a lot of gorgeous hot looking naked women.

But if you google such as nudist beach spy or nudistlife or nudist beach something, you will see a lot of gorgeous hot looking naked women.

Yeah, but if you go and sunbathe on any of them... do any of you remember Eurotrash and the recurrent Ugly Naked German character whom Antoine pleaded to put some clothes on? Instead of young lovelies of both sexes stripping off, picture the equivalent of the 1970s Soviet Bloc athletes (gymnasts don't count). Now picture them after they've had at least 10 years of retirement. Not so appetising, is it?

Yeah, but if you go and sunbathe on any of them... do any of you remember Eurotrash and the recurrent Ugly Naked German character whom Antoine pleaded to put some clothes on? Instead of young lovelies of both sexes stripping off, picture the equivalent of the 1970s Soviet Bloc athletes (gymnasts don't count). Now picture them after they've had at least 10 years of retirement. Not so appetising, is it?

So, you're saying is that instead of going to the nudist beach and get disappointed, it is better to just go to the Internet and see those good looking naked women of your choosing? :)

You seem to know this things. What nudist beach have you been too and where?

You seem to know this things. What nudist beach have you been too and where?
That was once upon another lifetime. I might be able to locate it on the ground but can't remember for the life of me the exact name, because it was one of a string of small beaches.

The nearest nudist beach to here is Brighton. It's stony, bitterly cold at this time of year, and mainly for naturist swimmers and baskers rather than ogling textiles.

I agree, nothing cool (i.e. sexy) to see on nudist beaches (in my experience, France and Spain).

up ^^
Alors, une femme ou jeune demoiselle francophone pour discuter ? Et éventuellement échanger des messages érotiques ou écrire une histoire à deux ? : )

Back