Can't Remember Names

zee1992

Virgin
I've been reading a lot here, so the thing is i like revenge stories..i had come across a couple of awesome ones, but the thing is i don't remember their names i remember the stories but not the names................so anyone can help me?

Yes, Zeb's right. You have to give some kind of summary or description.

I didn't really intend it as revenge story , but checkout my story, I'll Have a Black Christmas, without youwww.literotica.com/s/ill-have-a-black-christma

1st Story
Well the 1st story was bout this businessman and his wife.
So the wife cheated and divorced the business man and took everything from him.
He denied enter to his own building
So as the story goes, it was the idea of the wife's lover.
Soon the business suffers and they try to contact the ex husband who is working for some garage and he says no.
Later the wife uses the daughter as leverage ant the husband comes back
He solves the matter and the lover is jailed.

That all i remember

2nd Story
The second story isn't bout cheating
So a young couple gets married and they are happy slowly the wife changes
She starts to control the husbands sex drive.she locks him into a cock cage the husband cuts the lock and tosses the wife out she comes back begging and he takes her back and does all kinds of sexual stuff that she denied at first.
Also the wife's mother plays an important role in brainwashing the wif

Brown: I'm sorry to see you so unwell. Have you seen the doctor? Smith: Yes, I'm having three baths a day. Brown: What for? Smith: Don't know, doctor's orders. He gave me some medicine and told me to follow the directions on the bottle, which read: "One tablespoonful to be taken three times a day in water

Back