Looking for story some years back. Couple visit resort, wife seduced, husband blow them both up

RwoodReader

Virgin
I read a story a few years back but have tried dozens of searches with no luck. A married couple pull into a resort and while the husband is parking and unloading the car, the wife is sitting outside their room (maybe a cabin) and another man starts chatting her up. The other man becomes very forward and says the wife should stay with him and he will show her around while the husband plays golf I think. Naturally he starts seducing her and she gets to like it. Eventually she cuckolds him and he has to deliver her to the other guys room where he watches her get fucked b y him.
He gets tired of this of course and when the guy and the wife go out on his boat, the husband follows them to the dock and sabotages the boat while they are having lunch. Later when they are out on the boat, and I think the hubby has a live video feed of what happens on the boat. The boat explodes and there are no survivors, so the husband has got rid of both of them.
I don't remember any of the character names or place names, but I assume it is in Loving Wives.
Any help appreciated.
RwoodReader

A Holiday Purchase by Gentlemanrelish
Thanks Guenthar,
This is a nice story, I think I have read it before, but not the one I am thinking of. The story I am looking for I believe is set in the US, certainly has multiple ages, perhaps multiple chapters. In the first part of the story, the husband is busy checking in and unloading the car to their cabin, while the wife is lazing in a chair outside when the neighbor guest approached her and talks to her. He persuades her that she should spend time with him while her husband is (I believe) playing golf (but not certain of that). She thinks about the offer and discusses with her husband who is not keen on the idea. Eventually she agrees to go with the stranger. It begins apparently innocently with him showing her around the area and taking her shopping and out to lunch. However it progresses to the point where the husband talks to the stranger and asks what his intentions are. The stranger replies something like "Of course I will fuck her" and so it goes.
I have tried many searches but to no avail.

Back