Mom horny errands with son.

Mesercher

Experienced
This is a surreal story (not surrealist) in that much of it is not supposed to make sense but just a way to enjoy exhibition and incest. As I have stated before sexual fantasies are about enjoying the things you can’t in realty. To anyone who wants to write this, PM me
Son is off from school and he is forced to go on errands with his mom. She a brunet bombshell with 43 inch hips and f cup breasts despite having a 28 inch waste and a 34 inch bust. To make it worse she is running errands in yoga shorts that give her huge camel toe and a silk cammie with no bra or panties.
As she goes through her errands with her son the clerks whom she deals with seem to think it is ok to molest her and fuck her in public. they will nonchalantly complement her on her camel toe or ass or tits and she will offer them her various body parts to the astonishment of her son.
The bank manger grabs her tits from cross the table and then takes out his dick for her to suck. As she gladly does and she leaves with his cum all over her tits. The (18) high school girl as the shoe store is jealous of her camel toe and ass and they finger each other and grind their pussies right there on the sales floor. And the grocery clerks are allowed to just stick carrots and other produce up her ass and pussy.
Her son sees all of this is does not know how to respond. His mom blows it off like he is crazy for thinking this is inappropriate in fact no one but him think it’s inappropriate. she invites him to join in and do what eve it is that the clerk is doing to her if he refuses the clerks peer pressure him in to violating his mom. he is humiliated embarrassed and scared that they might get into trouble but astonished that they never do.

At the last errand, picking up his sister from cheer-leading, he gives into the surreal experience and decides to join in. as his sister and his mom and the coach for the cheerleaders get into an orgy in the gym, he sticks his dick into all three of them Cumming. He is finally accepts this twilight zone world and spends the next day running errands with her and joining in at each stop.

Last edited:
This is a surreal story (not surrealist) in that much of it is not supposed to make sense but just a way to enjoy exhibition and incest. As I have stated before sexual fantasies are about enjoying the things you can’t in realty. To anyone who wants to write this, PM me
Son is off from school and he is forced to go on errands with his mom. She a brunet bombshell with 43 inch hips and f cup breasts despite having a 28 inch waste and a 34 inch bust. To make it worse she is running errands in yoga shorts that give her huge camel toe and a silk cammie with no bra or panties.
As she goes through her errands with her son the clerks whom she deals with seem to think it is ok to molest her and fuck her in public. they will nonchalantly complement her on her camel toe or ass or tits and she will offer them her various body parts to the astonishment of her son.
The bank manger grabs her tits from cross the table and then takes out his dick for her to suck. As she gladly does and she leaves with his cum all over her tits. The (18) high school girl as the shoe store is jealous of her camel toe and ass and they finger each other and grind their pussies right there on the sales floor. And the grocery clerks are allowed to just stick carrots and other produce up her ass and pussy.
Her son sees all of this is does not know how to respond. His mom blows it off like he is crazy for thinking this is inappropriate in fact no one but him think it’s inappropriate. she invites him to join in and do what eve it is that the clerk is doing to her if he refuses the clerks peer pressure him in to violating his mom. he is humiliated embarrassed and scared that they might get into trouble but astonished that they never do.

At the last errand, picking up his sister from cheer-leading, he gives into the surreal experience and decides to join in. as his sister and his mom and the coach for the cheerleaders get into an orgy in the gym, he sticks his dick into all three of them Cumming. He is finally accepts this twilight zone world and spends the next day running errands with her and joining in at each stop.
i am surprised no one like this kind of exhibition

This story is awesome. I was thinking his mom works at a restaurant, and has to go see their suppliers the next day. He comes along and can't wait for the fuckfest to begin.

So they arrive to a warehouse and the boy and mom are invited up to the manager office. The manager waste no time and fully gropes his mom and begins to undress her as they french kiss. The son joins and they engulf his mom. His mother's thick body sandwhiched between both bodies as the cocks begin to throb. The son is barely keeping his cock from exploding with cum all over his mothers back.

So he turns her around and backs her up to the desk. She sits up and he pumps his cock into his mother, she screams and slaps him for going too rough and he loses it. He wraps his arms around her like a bear hug and crams his cock into her again. Her body jolts up, she looks right into his eyes and ask her son to cum inside her.

By then the son is on level 10 and starts to pump away balls deep. He fucking her so hard that he already came once and continues plowing her. He starts to feel the cum pond settling underneath her ass and they switch positions. Now its the managers turn.

He picks her up and lays her down on the office couch. He's on top of her in missionary and can't pace himself either and drills away like a jackhammer. The son watches as the manager pound his cock into his mother juicy cum filled pussy. He speeds up and groans and blows his load inside her. The son then crawls on all fours towards his mother laying on the couch. And plows his head into her pussy and begins to suck and lick her clit, sucking cum from he pussy.

just a start what do you think. I have many more stops, if your interested.

This story is awesome. I was thinking his mom works at a restaurant, and has to go see their suppliers the next day. He comes along and can't wait for the fuckfest to begin.

So they arrive to a warehouse and the boy and mom are invited up to the manager office. The manager waste no time and fully gropes his mom and begins to undress her as they french kiss. The son joins and they engulf his mom. His mother's thick body sandwhiched between both bodies as the cocks begin to throb. The son is barely keeping his cock from exploding with cum all over his mothers back.

So he turns her around and backs her up to the desk. She sits up and he pumps his cock into his mother, she screams and slaps him for going too rough and he loses it. He wraps his arms around her like a bear hug and crams his cock into her again. Her body jolts up, she looks right into his eyes and ask her son to cum inside her.

By then the son is on level 10 and starts to pump away balls deep. He fucking her so hard that he already came once and continues plowing her. He starts to feel the cum pond settling underneath her ass and they switch positions. Now its the managers turn.

He picks her up and lays her down on the office couch. He's on top of her in missionary and can't pace himself either and drills away like a jackhammer. The son watches as the manager pound his cock into his mother juicy cum filled pussy. He speeds up and groans and blows his load inside her. The son then crawls on all fours towards his mother laying on the couch. And plows his head into her pussy and begins to suck and lick her clit, sucking cum from he pussy.

just a start what do you think. I have many more stops, if your interested.

i am looking for someone to write it, if you like it you can keep the story idea just message me si know and send me the link when you post it.

So, write this as a surreal stroker. One becomes surreal by just DOING with no bothersome explanations. WHY does the son Sam observe (and join) his mom Mel's fuckfests? WHY is Mel such a slut? Forget the whys -- they do not matter. Everything just happens. To avoid surrealism, don't include elephants. To avoid realism, don't include consequences.

So, write this as a surreal stroker. One becomes surreal by just DOING with no bothersome explanations. WHY does the son Sam observe (and join) his mom Mel's fuckfests? WHY is Mel such a slut? Forget the whys -- they do not matter. Everything just happens. To avoid surrealism, don't include elephants. To avoid realism, don't include consequences.

well said...

it could be a fun interesting story

This reminds me of when my parents owned a restaurant. I came home and worked there . An older waitress let me fuck her in the stock room . It was sorta like this . We flirted in front of every one and she just pulled me in the back and let me fuck her.

This reminds me of when my parents owned a restaurant. I came home and worked there . An older waitress let me fuck her in the stock room . It was sorta like this . We flirted in front of every one and she just pulled me in the back and let me fuck her.
Did she lay on a cot in the storeroom and spread her legs? Did she push you down, and straddle and ride you? Did you bend her over a counter and do her from behind? Just curious.

Here's how to normalize a surreal tale. Sam (the son) has accompanied his mom Mel on her shopping errands for years and she ALWAYS fucks the staff in front of him. That's just normal for her, and for him to witness -- but no vivid written descriptions, as he was underage then. When he turns 18, she has him join in the fun. Now, every shopping trip sees her spit-roasted numerous times. And she introduces him to eager salesgirls. Hilarity ensues.

Back