A Friendly Wager

StylusMaximus

Literotica Guru
Joined
Apr 23, 2012
Posts
584
Closed for cbelle02

George and Anna had become good friends since the start of the semester.

They were both in the same Adult Psychology class, and the two of them plus a few other people had formed a study group to go over the lectures and the reading two or three times a week.

As the semester went on, however, the other members of the study group started missing the meetings, then stopped coming altogether. For the past month or so, George and Anna had been the only ones who kept showing up.

George really liked Anna and she seemed to appreciate his sense of humor; they laughed a lot during their study sessions. He thought about asking her out, but she had a boyfriend -- one of the football players, no less. George was dating a couple of different girls off and on, nothing serious.

They met in the library the night before their big midterm and went back over their notes one more time. They had spent a lot of time on the material and they both had it down cold.

Anna put her pen down and stretched in her chair. "Man, I am going to ACE this test tomorrow," she said. "In fact, I expect I will get the highest grade in the class." She smirked at George.

George raised an eyebrow at her. "The highest grade in the class? Excuse me, my dear lady, but you must have forgotten that I am also in this class."

She grinned and punched him on the shoulder. "I see, so you're confident that you're going to get the highest grade?"

He grinned back. "Well, I don't know about the highest grade, but I'll definitely beat you."

She laughed. "Dream on, buddy. I'm going to leave you in the dust tomorrow. It's going to be a little embarrassing, in fact."

George looked her in the eye. "Care to make it interesting?"

Anna titled her head and looked back at him for a moment. She was still smiling but now she had a curious look on her face.

"What do you mean by that?" she asked.

"I mean, how about a friendly little wager?" he said. "Whoever gets the higher score on the midterm wins the bet."

She laughed again. "Easy money!" she said. "Are you kidding? This will be the easiest bet I've ever won. Okay, what do I get after I win? And don't say money, make it more interesting than that..."

She grinned at him, waiting.

George looked at her. Here goes nothing. "Interesting, huh?" he said, rubbing his chin. "Okay, how about this. The winner of the bet gets absolute power over the loser for one week."

Anna sat back a little and stared at him. She bit her bottom lip for a second. "What do you mean, 'absolute power'?"

Well, she didn't slap me. Yet.

He took a deep breath. "I mean, the loser has to do anything the winner commands, immediately and without question or qualification. Absolute power. For one week. This is a psych class, let's make it a psychological wager."

Anna looked down at her shoes. "Anything?" she said softly. She looked up at him.

He looked right back. "Anything."

For a moment, neither of them moved.

Then Anna broke into a huge grin. "You're on!" she said, laughing. "Boy, are you going to regret this. I think I may have you clean my dorm room and wash my car every day for a week!"

George smiled and held out his hand. "Then it's a bet?"

She giggled and shook his hand firmly. "It's a bet."

*****

The next day, George saw Anna across the classroom. She smiled and waved, then put a mock-serious look on her face and mouthed the words, "You're going DOWN."

George laughed and took his seat.

The midterm exam was multiple choice, so the grades were posted just a few hours later. George found his score, picked up his test paper, and then walked over to Anna's dorm room.

He knocked on the door and she opened it.

"Well, did you get your grade?" he asked.

"I sure did!" she said, smiling. "95, sucker! I told not to mess with me! Are you ready to begin your week as my butler?"

George just smiled and held up his test paper. On the first page, circled in red, were two numbers:

97
 
Last edited:
Anna had been fairly confident that she'd win the bet. Of course she knew George was equally as smart, if not more so. That's what she liked about him, the ability to have witty banter as well as intelligent conversation. Plus he wasn't bad too look at, either. Her boyfriend didn't seem to care for him all too much, often berating Anna for spending so much time with him. Anna usually just rolled her eyes and ignored him. Jake cared more about football than academia, or possibly even Anna for that matter. He didn't understand the desire to spend so much time studying or working with like-minded people. He also had a jealous side that Anna often had to appease with sweet talk and blow jobs. She'd always enjoyed giving head, but somehow Jake had made it seem like a boring chore and never returned the favor.

So yeah, George was smart. But dammit, she'd studied her ass off and felt like she knew every answer to every possible question that could be on the test. So when she saw the 95 and 'great job' circled at the top of her page, she knew there was no way George could have done better.

Until he smugly showed her that she did.

"Fuck!" She groaned when she saw the 97 on the top of his paper with a 'highest score! Way to go!' written beside it. She wanted to punch the self-satisfied look off his face.

"How the fuck did you do that?" She asked, grabbing the paper from him, comparing it to hers. She groaned again when she realized that a stupid mistake had cost her 3 points. 3 points that would have put her ahead of him. She shoved the paper back at him, disgusted.

"Fine. You win." She acquiesced reluctantly, crossing her arms over her ample chest. "Fair and square. I guess this means I'm at your beck and call for a week. You can wipe the shit-eating grin off your face any time now. Or would you rather have me do it as my first act of servitude?" She smirked. "Believe me, it's no trouble. I wouldn't mind."

Anna wondered what George would have her do. Could be as disgusting as cleaning his toilets or as simple as cooking for him. But she knew George and she knew he'd likely be more creative than that. Absolute Power, he'd said. Even remembering the tone in which he'd spoken the words and the look in his eye sent a slight shiver down her spine.

She lifted her eyes to his as she awaited his next reply.
 
George tried to keep a cool demeanor and not betray his thoughts.

Fuck, yes. I won the bet. I won the fucking bet. Anna has to do anything I tell her to do.

He let his eyes travel down her body. He felt a tingle in his balls. His head was almost swimming with excitement.

Anything.

He leaned against the door frame and smiled casually. "You're just adorable when you're angry. For a second, I thought you were going to stamp your foot on the floor."

He looked up at the ceiling, as if pondering his next thought. "Your 'first act of servitude.' Yes, I do like the sound of that," he said, teasingly. "The first of many acts of servitude, in fact. Seven full days of servitude."

He brought his eyes down to meet hers. "That is a lot of time," he said. "Seven days of commands from me. Seven days of absolute obedience from you."

He smiled again. "Your week of servitude begins right now, Anna. Invite me into your room and fix me a drink. Crown and Coke, if you've got it."
 
Anna rolled her eyes and made a face at George. "Alright, I get it. You don't have to keep rubbing it in."

She stood aside and swept her arm out into her room. "Please, come in." She said, unable to hide the snarkiness in her voice. "Welcome to my abode." After George entered the room, she pushed the door shut behind him.

"Have a seat." She told him, gesturing to the futon as she crossed the room to her closet. It was a fairly large dorm room that she had all to herself. A single bed on one side, her desk on the other and a futon in the middle against the back wall. George had been there plenty of times. He also knew that her closet was a mini liquor cabinet, rarely without Crown Royal or Jim Beam.

Alcohol technically wasn't allowed in the dorms but no one honored or really enforced that rule. Not even the RA.

Anna raised herself onto her toes to reach the top shelf of her closet. The tshirt she wore lifted as well, exposing the small of her back just above the waistline of her yoga pants. She grabbed the bottle of whiskey and returned to the fridge. She found a glass and dropped a few ice cubes into it, poured a generous amount of whiskey into the glass then filled the rest with Coke.

After a quick stir, she crossed over to the futon holding out the glass to George.

"You're Crown and Coke, Sir." She said, with a slightly elaborate bow. "
 
George grinned at Anna's annoyed face and strode into her dorm room. He had been in it before but he couldn't remember being alone with her like this. And certainly he had never been alone with her when she was bound to obey his every command.

He flopped down on her futon and watched her go to her makeshift liquor cabinet in the closet. When she reached up for the bottle of Crown, her t-shirt slid up above her waist, and George could see the shape of her firm little ass in those tight little yoga pants.

George felt his penis start to swell in his pants. He loved Anna's ass. It always looked good, in jeans, in shorts, and especially in those yoga pants. He always took the chance to check out her rear end whenever he could, but he always made sure she never caught him looking.

This time, he just stared right at her ass while she was mixing his drink, and when she turned around to look at him, he made no effort to look away. He didn't know if she noticed him staring or not, but he didn't care. After all, he had absolute power.

He took the drink from her and took a long swig from the glass, then swirled the ice around a bit. He looked up at her as she stood before him.

"Sir." He said with a smirk. "That's the spirit, young lady. You can call me Sir from now on. It will help you remember who's in charge."

He took another drink. "It's Friday night, Anna. You have big plans with big Jake tonight?"
 
Anna thought she'd caught George checking her out when his eyes lifted to hers as she turned around. She didn't think anything of it though. She often got stares and compliments when she wore these pants. And it wasn't like she had never checked him out when he wasn't looking.

She shook her head as she made herself a drink as well. "I'm sure you won't let me forget you're in charge whether I call you, 'Sir' or not." She said, lifting herself onto her bed and sitting with her legs crossed under her. "You seem to like to rub things in."

Anna took a long sip from her own drink as George asked about her plans. She shrugged in response. "He's got football practice and usually goes out with the guys afterwards. So I doubt I'll see him tonight, unless he stumbles up here drunk. Last time he did that, he was totally wasted, came to my room at 3am, trying to fuck me. But he ended up passing out before he could even get his pants undone." She laughed and looked over at George, watching him sip his drink.

"So, what about you. Any hot dates? Gonna see that Jennifer girl again?"
 
George watched Anna sit down on her bed. She was talking but he wasn't really listening. His heart was beating fast in his chest as he thought about what he was about to do. This bet had been just a fun little game so far. But he was about to cross the line, and he wasn't sure what would happen. She might slap him in the face, tell him to shove his absolute power up his ass, and throw him out of her dorm room. She might even call the campus police.

But maybe she wouldn't. Maybe she would do exactly what he told her to do. And that prospect was so thrilling, it was worth the risk.

He drained the last of his drink and placed the glass on her desk. He sat back on her futon and looked at her casually.

"It sounds like we have the night to ourselves, Anna," he said. "So why don't you get more comfortable. Stand up and take off all your clothes for me."

He held his breath and held her gaze.
 
Whatever Anna had expected George to say in response to her question, that wasn't it. At first she frowned, as if she wasn't sure if she'd heard him right. Then she laughed as she raised her eyes from her glass but the look on his face told her he wasn't joking. She'd known him long enough to read a legitimate serious face from a fake one.

"Are you...what?" Was all she could say. It wasn't exactly something she'd prepared for. She opened her mouth to protest but then thought that that would be exactly what he expected her to do. Well, why not give him a run for his money? He had absolute power after all.

"Ok, you know what? Fine." She took another long drink from her glass and sat it next to his before sliding down from her bed. She stared at him hard for a long moment then moved in front of him. What he'd do next, if anything, she didn't know. But she wasn't ashamed of her body and felt nothing wrong in letting him look. Anything else though...

She pushed the thoughts aside and kept her eyes locked with his as she lifted the tshirt over her head, revealing a lacy blue bra that held up firm, full breasts. Anna dropped the shirt and bit her lip as she felt his eyes taking her in. Slowly, she pushed her tight yoga pants down, her cleavage in full view as she bent forward then straightened again, revealing little lacy panties that matched her bra. Her hips curved out gently down to long legs and toned thighs.

Anna did a slow twirl to give him a full view of her body. Her skin reddened from his gaze and she felt an unexpected pulse between her legs. Next came her bra, as she unclasped it and slowly peeled it from her chest. Her breasts were bared, pert stiff nipples pointing toward him.

Finally, she lowered her panties, stepping out of them delicately and stood before him. Her legs were only slightly parted, exposing her smoothly shaven pussy. She stood with her hands on her hips, completely naked now.

She cleared her throat and looked at him when his eyes finally met hers again. "So?"
 
For a few agonizing seconds, George didn't know what was going to happen. On Anna's face he saw confusion, and then curiosity, and then what looked like defiance. He braced himself for a scolding, or a lecture, or worse.

But instead, she just said, "Okay, you know what? Fine," and then there she was, standing just a few feet in front of him. George could scarcely believe what was happening as Anna peeled off her shirt and tossed it aside.

Is she really going to do this? he thought incredulously, but after looking at him for a moment, she pushed down her yoga pants and stood before him in nothing but a lacy blue bra and panties.

George tried to keep his face calm and passive. Would she keep going? The anticipation was agonizing. Then Anna turned slowly in a circle, showing him her entire body.

She wants me to see her, he thought. She's enjoying this.

She faced him once more and watched his eyes as she unclasped her bra and exposed her breasts to him. Then, as George held his breath again, she slid down those tiny little panties and stood before him, completely nude.

George looked at Anna's face. She was flushed with embarrassment -- or was it excitement? -- but she made no attempt to cover herself. So he took a long, slow look. Her breasts were firm and her nipples hard, pointing straight out at him. He looked between her legs and saw that she was completely shaved. He could just barely see the hint of the pink folds of her pussy.

His penis stiffened uncomfortably in his pants as he looked at her. She was exquisite. He didn't want this moment to end.

Finally, he looked up into her eyes again. "Anna, I have imagined your naked body so many times," he said, his voice hoarse with desire. "And it is as beautiful as I ever dreamed it would be."

Slowly, with his heart pounding in his chest, George stood up. After taking another long, lingering look down to her chest and then between her legs, he slowly began to circle around her, watching for her reaction. He stopped directly behind her, completely out of her line of sight. His eyes traveled down her back and he moaned softly when he saw her beautiful bare bottom for the first time.

He stood there behind her, watching her, as the seconds ticked slowly by.
 
Last edited:
Anna's cheeks flushed at George's compliment. So he really had been checking her out without her knowing it. She stood still as he walked around her, examining her body. The flush crept from her cheeks down her neck and chest, coloring her full breasts, as he made it clear that he appreciated what he saw.

She bit her lip when he stopped behind her. He never touched her physically, but everywhere his eyes fell on her body tingled. The low moan that escaped his lips as he stood behind her, sent a twinge of...something...deep between her legs. Jake never took the time to really appreciate her like this. He never even complimented her anymore. So it actually did feel nice that someone was letting her know how beautiful he thought she was. Not just with words but with unmistakable reactions.

Finally, after several long moments, Anna turned to look over her shoulder at him. "Thank you." She said, with a genuine smile. "I'm glad you enjoy what you see. I had no idea you even found me attractive."

Anna wasn't sure where he would go with this. Was it just to see if she'd do it? To see her? She was ok with him looking, but he had to know there were lines he couldn't cross.

"Alright well...there you go." She said and bent down to pick up her clothes.
 
George's dick throbbed in his pants when Anna looked back at him. He imagined fucking her from behind, gripping her ass and thrusting his cock into her while she looked back over her shoulder at him.

He couldn't take his eyes off her perfect little bottom. He wondered if it was as tight as it looked.

But then she suddenly bent over and picked up her panties. She started to step into them.

"Stop," George said in a quiet, firm voice. "I did not give you permission to put your clothes back on."
 
Anna froze when she heard his voice, the tone sending a shiver through her. She hesitated a moment, muttering "seriously?" to herself, then dropped the panties and straightened up turning to face him.

"Ok, then." She said simply, her eyes drifting momentarily to the thick bulge in his pants. She swallowed hard, forcing her eyes back up to his, trying not to think about what would happen if Jake found out about this.

She opened her mouth to speak but closed it, instead crossing her arms over her chest and waiting for what he had to say next.
 
George let his eyes travel down Anna's body again. He stood just three or four feet from her.

"Have a seat on your bed, Anna," he said calmly.
 
Anna didn't respond right away, watching his face for a moment, as if deciding whether or not to obey. Then she nodded and stepped back to her bed. She lifted herself onto it, sitting on the edge. Her legs crossed, she leaned back slightly to brace herself on her right hand, watching George.
 
George loved watching Anna move. He wasn't sure if he had ever been more turned on in his life. But he was determined to stay in control. After all, he had control of Anna for an entire week.

He watched her settle onto her bed and then cross her legs demurely, almost as if she wasn't stark naked in front of him. He smiled and then picked up her desk chair, setting it down directly in front of her, just a foot or two from the edge of the bed. He sat down in the chair, never taking his eyes off her.

"Very good, Anna," he said. "Now, uncross your legs and spread them open for me. I want to see every inch of you."

"Do it slowly, Anna," he said in a low voice.
 
Anna watched him position himself in her chair, right in front of her bed. Again, when he told her to open her legs, she didn't respond right away. She just gave him a wary look and smirked.

"So this is what you're going to use your winnings for? To see me naked. To use this to try to get me to do whatever you were too chicken to just go for before?" She raised an eyebrow.

Without waiting for a response she slowly lifted her right leg from her left and parted them, exposing inch by inch her smooth, pink pussy. She spread her legs wide and lifted her heels, pressing them against the mattress to open herself fully, giving him a good view.

"That good enough for you?" She asked softly.
 
George's lust was indescribable. He stared unabashedly at Anna's pink little pussy as she opened her legs for him, just because he told her to. The power and the raw sexuality of it all made his head swim.

He didn't look up when she smarted off to him, but kept his eyes between her legs. "Oh, I'm feeling more and more courageous with each passing moment," he said. "But we shall see if it's good enough, Anna. Don't you worry."

Finally he looked up into her face. "Something just occurred to me," he said. "Since I have absolute power, I can control what you say, not just what you do. So from now on, for the rest of this week, if I ask you a question, you will answer me immediately and as completely and as truthfully as possible. You must hold nothing back."

His eyes slowly drifted down to her tits, then back down to her clean shaven pussy. "So, with that in mind, Anna, tell me what you fantasize about when you play with yourself."
 
Anna gave George an incredulous look. "So...you want to control my words...but how can you know if they're truthful or not?" She asked with a raised eyebrow. "I could just tell you anything I think you want to hear."

But she strangely felt compelled to answer his question, no harm in telling him her fantasies, right?

"But fine, I'll tell you. I think about different things. Sometimes I think about my ex, my boyfriend, random guys from class, taking control and fucking me hard." She paused a moment and met his eyes. "Last night I thought about you, though. Touching me, kissing me, fucking me."

There was a teasing quality to her voice, as if she could equally be telling the absolute truth or lying completely.
 
He looked at her closely for a moment.

"You're lying, Anna," he said. "You lied and you disobeyed me."

The warmth in his voice was gone. "Turn around and point that little smart ass at me. Then put your face down the bed and stick your ass up in the air."

"Now."
 
"George..." Anna breathed, the hard tone of his voice taking her by surprise. One look at him showed that he wasn't being facetious. The truth was she hadn't been completely lying. George had come into her mind the night before, but she'd pushed him out, worrying that it was inappropriate. If she only knew where she'd be today.

"Now." George said, his voice cold and commanding.

Anna bit her lip. Automatically, a low "Yes, Sir," slipped from her lips as she put her legs down and slowly turned around. Taking a breath she bent forward, on her hands and knees, leaning down on her elbows until her face and upper body touched the mattress. Her ass was in the air, knees spread, presented to him.
 
Up until now, George's requests had been friendly, almost playful in tone. He had wanted to see if Anna would take off her clothes for him and had been surprised, even amazed, at how much he had been able to get away with. Up until now, he had been thinking, "I can't believe Anna is actually naked in front of me."

But something had changed. His cock was fully erect now, straight up against his pelvis and straining against his pants, and testosterone surged through every part of his body. George didn't approve of the way Anna teased him when he told her to open her legs for him, and he didn't care for her flippant answer to his question, especially the way she lied and said she had been thinking about him when she masturbated. That was disrespectful. And after all, he had absolute power.

When Anna called him "sir" and put herself face down, ass up as he'd commanded, George nodded with approval. Better. He looked down at her perfect ass, but he noticed it was starting to get dark, and shadows were interfering with his view. He stood up, strode across Anna's room and flipped on her overhead light, bathing the room in harsh white light. Anna's tight white ass practically gleamed under the overhead.

George walked back over and sat back down in his chair. "Reach back with your hands and spread your ass cheeks wide open, Anna," he commanded. "I want to get a better look at your cunt and asshole."
 
Last edited:
Anna looked up when the lights came on. It was as if the brighter room made her fully realize what she was doing. Here she was, completely exposed to George, a guy who had been nothing more than a classmate and friend. At least until now it seemed. And now he was asking her to expose even more of herself to him.

She also realized that part of her wanted to do as he said. It was a thrill, knowing that he liked what he saw, and he'd yet to actually touch her. So...really what was the harm? This was a different part of George, a different persona, that both scared and excited Anna.

Removing the support of her hands, left her chest and face pressed hard into the mattress. She moved them behind her, grasping both ass cheeks and parting them, opening herself to his view.
_______________________
 
As George watched, Anna obeyed him without question, using her hands to slowly spread her perfect ass wide for him. He watched as the outer lips of her pussy opened and he could see the delicate pink folds inside. And even more exciting and forbidden was the sight of her tight puckered anus stretched and exposed just for him.

George crushed the heel of his hand against his erection. The sight before him was so exciting, he felt he might cum in his pants. He gritted his teeth and willed himself to remain in control.

"Well done, Anna," he said firmly. "Now. From now on, if you fail to obey my every command, completely and without hesitation or qualification, there will be consequences. If you fail to answer my every question with absolute candor and complete honesty, there will be consequences. There will be no exceptions or excuses. Do you understand me clearly, Anna?"

He stared at her asshole and waited for her response.
 
Anna bit her lip at George's words. Was this really happening? Should she have stopped this before it even started? If she'd only known...but now she couldn't help but feel the compulsion to obey. It was too late to go back. His threat of punishment sent a shudder of trepidation down her spine, but also excited her.

"Yes. I understand, Sir." She said, her voice slightly muffled by her position as her cheek was pressed hard into the sheets.
 
"Good," George said. He leaned forward in his chair, moving closer and closer to Anna until his mouth was just two or three inches from her pussy. He breathed in deeply, then slowly exhaled, knowing she could feel his hot breath on her open cunt.

"Anna, I can smell your sex," he said. "I can see that your pussy is wet. Does spreading your ass for me excite you? Does it turn you on to obey my commands? Tell me exactly what you're thinking right now."
 
Last edited:
Back
Top