Selkie (closed for heartofcourage)

Dane took out his finger and leaned down, licking the wet pussy. It tasted so sweet as he dug deep inside of her until she climaxed.
 
Dane licked the cum contently and stopped, seeing if she was still sleeping.
 
Riona's eyes were opened, looking at Dane with a sleepy smile on her face. "Kiss, Dane." She asked, her arms opened to welcome him atop her body.
 
Dane gladly went on top of Riona kissing her lips passionately.
"Sleep Good? Did you do all that I asked?"
 
Riona returned his kiss with an equal passion and nodded her head at his questions. "Dane cook?" She asked as her stomach rumbled with hunger.
 
Dane chuckled at Riona's rumbling tummy and petted it.
"Sure. What do you want?"
 
Riona purred as he stroked her tummy and she leaned up her lips to kiss his. “Surprise.” She said, a new word slipping through her lips that he hadn’t taught her. She had picked it up somewhere along the way and she smiled at seeing the smile spread across his face.
 
Dane got up from her and went to the freezer, deciding to fix a chicken breast with mashed potatoes. He was saving it for a special day and he feels these last few days quite qualifies.

"So will you tell your family about the reunion?"
 
Riona nodded her head when he asked her that question. She had planned on taking her skin and going in search of her family in the morning, with Dane's permission.
 
Dane continued cooking as he talked to Riona.
"Good. Make sure you tell them where it is. Umm..how is your family like?"
 
Riona thought about that for a moment before she walked up to Dane and wrapped her arms around him. "Family hug. Family kiss." She kissed his lips. "Family bark. Family play."
 
Dane chuckled at how she answered, ever so playful.
(Hehe, guess playfulness is a family trait)
"So is your sisters the only family you have, or are they more. I want to know how much I am cooking for"

Dane finished cooking the chicken breast and set it on a play, then moved to make the mashed potatoes.
 
Riona nodded her head at the mention of her sisters. “Sisters and mates.” She paused and looked at Dane as she tried to come up with the word she needed. “Sisters…” She trailed off, using her hands to motion to a rounded belly. Some of her sisters had children by her selkie mates.
 
"So your sisters already have children? Are they all girls?"
Dane was almost finished with the potatoes, trying not to make it too thick.
 
Riona shook her head. There was one male child that her oldest sister had. “Dane?” She asked, making the motion for children again before pointing to herself. “Dane. Riona. Children?”
 
Dane almost dropped the spoon as she motioned what she meant.
"You..you want a child?"
 
Dane saw she was quite uncertain, and so was Dane. He didn't want to rush into things.
"Well...can we take it slow for now?..I don't want to rush into anything. Besides...after all the sex we have, I though you would be pregnant already...not that I want to yet."
 
Riona smiled at Dane and nodded. “Slow.” She said in relief, not really sure that she wanted a child just yet. At the mention of sex, her smile widened. “Dane?” She asked as she sat on the edge of the table and spread her thighs. “Sex?”
 
(Haha Man, girl you tease a lot. Doesn't she ever get tired?)
"Not until you finished eating"

Dane finally finished his meal for Riona, setting it on a plate. He gave her fork and knife for her to use.

"Knife"

Dane used the utensils to cut a piece of the chicken to show her how to use it.
 
Riona pouted when Dane told her not until after dinner. She took her spot at the table properly, taking the knife and fork and watching as he used them. She used them the same way, putting a piece of chicken in her mouth and moaning softly at the flavors that exploded in her mouth.
 
"Do you like it?"
Dane enjoyed seeing Riona's expression of how she enjoyed the chicken.
 
Riona nodded her head enthusiastically. "I like it." She said in a haulting voice, making sure she spoke her first coherent sentence right.
 
Dane smiled, hearing the first proper sentence from her.
"Hey, your speaking is getting better. Good job.

Dane rubbed her hair playfully, making her giggle a bit.

He went to the fridge, bringing out two bottles of pink lemonade for her. He opened a bottle for her and served it, before opening his own.

"Pink Lemonade"

He drank some of it, enjoying it being a while since he had some.
 
Back
Top