Monster Clit NTR story.

UnkownGhost

Experienced
Joined
Nov 27, 2015
Posts
89
For some reason,

A monster clit NTR story came up.

Maybe its because I read an NTR story and thought ... really?

Then I saw a video on a website of the lesbian with a monster clit destroying this pussy. Cream flowing all over the place. Thick strings of it forming and dripping as one hears the sloshing created by the two heavily stimulated pussies.

So I figured some wife (sense Loving Wives section is cuckold stuff, or cheating wife stuff.) bored with everything and really tired of pretending to give a shit finds pleasure in getting fucked by her friend with a monster clit.

Of course the husband will come up with some kind of plan or something but then it all fails because let's face it. Shit only works in the movies.

He should have stuck with being single and listened to what science says about women not liking guys like him.

Wife will get pleasure from making his life a living hell.
 
Last edited:
NTR?

Yeah, I could Google it, but I like to remind people to please define their obscure references.
 
NTR?

Yeah, I could Google it, but I like to remind people to please define their obscure references.
I fed the troll and gargled NTR and found
Japanese acronym for Netorare, used to define a genre of Eroge (Hentai Game), meaning "Cuckold". In short, the main protagonist's loved one(s) are taken or seduced away from him and the heroine might be willing or unwilling. This is to cause an emotion of deep jealousy on the reader.
Deep jealousy. Right. I'm not sure how this applies to the OP premise. Maybe it works better with this [Shopping link removed.]:
Get your glam on with this 72" Feather Boa in pink! Every girl needs one of these ultra fun, ultra fabulous fashion accessories. You will defi-nitely get noticed and have a Night to Remember! Made from synthetic feathers.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
This is why I like you Hypoxia :).

I've been reading so many Loving wife stories I thought it would be hilarious if smaller was better than bigger for a change. NTR from what I found is the site is just so freaking extreme its crazy.

One extreme to the other. Why not? Haven't seen it done. The She Stole My Wife Series was an okay story.

But the formula with all the these stories is pretty much Hubby find he as a secret desire and likes it. Or Hubby basically nukes the world.

For once. In all honesty. I'd like to see a story where the fellow just recognizes what is going down. And disappears, new life new everything.

Or realizes he's a fucked up situation and leaves and becomes a better person.


It's funny. Cheating husband searches reveal all kinds of resources for putting a marriage pack together, what to do, etc.

Cheating wife searches bring up all kinds of porn.

Stop Cuckolding searches brings up women complaining about their husbands always asking for the fantasy. But there is nothing about people who stopped the lifestyle.

Science reports on the other hand revealed a lot of the female sex and psychology into male attraction. So I understand how the cuckolding lifestyle is something women can get into. They have the man to help them make the kids and the other one to help them raise the kids.

Me? Personally? I'll just stay happily single. I refuse to be a human ATM/servant.

Love is dead, people just mimic it and use the hollow word as means of manipulation.

Think about in these cuckold situations. It's an act of love if the husband endures the pain and suffering of another man pleasing his wife, etc. Experts (real life experts) help people cope with these situations.

So if its an act of love to allow this to happen ... would it not be an act of love on the wife's part if she stops?

Found the answer to that question. Woman don't give a shit once the "cat is out the bag". Only because of how society is would they care. But about the husband. Nope.

I talked a female expert about this. She helps women control both man and bull in the relationship. She says it's the myth of religion that prevents most women moving forward. Etc. etc.

The results I've collected over the years pretty much sums it all up. Knowing what I know about myself and what science has to say. In short if some woman is interested in me I'll know exactly why and will gladly tell her to go find some other chump.
 
Time to mount my high-horse and rant.

<rant>
"Cuckolding lifestyle" misuses the word. A cuckold is a man whose wife cheats on him without his knowledge or permission. He is seen as a pathetic loser who can't control or satisfy his woman. A man who enjoys seeing (not actively sharing) his wife with others is a 'wittol', a willing wimp. My theory: wittols take the 'cuck' label to assume a mantle of victimhood. It's a form of masochism, especially with humiliation involved.
</rant>

Anyway, wife+wittol relationships are real. See What Is Cheating? for many possible rules lovers may establish to define their linkage.

If by NTR you mean the husband loses his wife, then yes, we have many scenarios of his reaction: ignorance; acceptance; abandonment; rapprochement, trying to win her back; retaliation, from mild to nuclear; etc. Various readers will love or hate any such options.

And it's always fun to flip genders. HE cheats; SHE responds; what happens next?
 
I have just posted today a story with an enlarged clit included as part of the main female 75 year old character's genitalia. Title, Like Daughter, Like Mother. There is an image too , first time I have tried an illustrated work.
At the moment it is showing NOT SUBMITTED
 
Time to mount my high-horse and rant.

<rant>
"Cuckolding lifestyle" misuses the word. A cuckold is a man whose wife cheats on him without his knowledge or permission. He is seen as a pathetic loser who can't control or satisfy his woman. A man who enjoys seeing (not actively sharing) his wife with others is a 'wittol', a willing wimp. My theory: wittols take the 'cuck' label to assume a mantle of victimhood. It's a form of masochism, especially with humiliation involved.
</rant>.........

You are absolutely correct, but I would add that "cuckold" also generally implies that a fair number of people, other than the husband, ARE aware of the cheating, and think the less of him for it behind his back. If a woman cheats on her husband, and nobody knows about it but her and her lover, the whole cuckold label becomes pretty much moot.
 
You are absolutely correct, but I would add that "cuckold" also generally implies that a fair number of people, other than the husband, ARE aware of the cheating, and think the less of him for it behind his back. If a woman cheats on her husband, and nobody knows about it but her and her lover, the whole cuckold label becomes pretty much moot.
Point taken. When The-Book-Of-Ruth's Randy is screwing his wife's married sister, mother, best friend, and her stepmother, nobody else knows -- so the hubbies are technically cuckolded, but not publicly. No foul. Just good clean fun.

Back to monster clits. I'm not sure if they're necessary here but why not? Geordie's gal Gayla possesses a prominent protrudence that captivates him but entices others (all genders) and so she is stolen away. How does he respond? Does he seek more big-clitted women? Does he find any? Does he lose them too? Is he cursed? Does he train in plastic surgery so he can build the perfect woman?
 
How about this: a lady scientist is abused by a man. Maybe it's emotional abuse by her husband, maybe it's a rape by a stranger; whatever the source, she becomes a man-hater. Fortunately, she's also an endocrinologist/urologist, so she goes to the lab and invents a drug that enlarges her clit to preternatural levels. Then she goes on a raping rampage, pegging random men with her Monster Clit.

Maybe she recruits a bunch of like-minded other women and shares the potion with them. They become roaming bands posterior-punishing warriors, seeking out deserving men and raping them into submission.

I suppose this could go into SciFi OR non-consent.
 
...she recruits a bunch of like-minded other women and shares the potion with them. They become roaming bands posterior-punishing warriors, seeking out deserving men and raping them into submission.

I suppose this could go into SciFi OR non-consent.
Just make sure the guys enjoy being pegged. And give the man-hating dick-girls pink .45s like Glenn Beck reported. For drama, some of the dick-girls realize they are just as evil as the men they rape. Do they face a moral crisis? Or do they ignore nuance and plow ahead? When not pegging and spit-roasting guys, do they satisfy each other? I can visualize some very contorted interactions.

This is tangential to the lover-stolen-away trope. How to work that back in? Aha! All targeted men quickly love the attention; to remain with the dickgirls, they desert their wives, who figure out what's up and band together to battle the hormonally-enhanced peggers. Cue the weird BtB scanarios.
 
I'd say they ignore the moral contradiction inherent in their actions. The serum they ingested not only grows their clits, it also ravages their hormones so they are constantly menstruating and constantly ornery. So NTR joins with OTR*.






*On The Rag
 
I'd say they ignore the moral contradiction inherent in their actions. The serum they ingested not only grows their clits, it also ravages their hormones so they are constantly menstruating and constantly ornery. So NTR joins with OTR*.
*On The Rag

I'd like to show a picture of the action that I saw recently. I don't think pills were needed for these clits. And I'm wondering if there could be something like an enzyme that gives the women they're fucking the feeling they're getting properly filled.

Like phantom pains. You feel pain in something that isn't there.

If they're man hating why peg them? Why not destroy their spirits? Take the girl make them regret it. Force them into situations where they have to get divorced but the system is extremely rigged against them.

They eventually become the beasts of burden these women want them to be.
 
I have two stories in the pot, nearly finished, with monster clits, they can happen perfectly normal as far as I have read, as born with them.

On a similar subject I have a thing also for large labia, and write about that on some characters.
 
I have two stories in the pot, nearly finished, with monster clits, they can happen perfectly normal as far as I have read, as born with them.

On a similar subject I have a thing also for large labia, and write about that on some characters.

I have two stories in the pot, nearly finished, with monster clits, they can happen perfectly normal as far as I have read, as born with them.

On a similar subject I have a thing also for large labia, and write about that on some characters.

Man I saw some video on a website [Because you mentioned the name of the site and their sale prices, the info is removed.].

So this video big clit lover has all these juices flowing towards the end of the video. As the clit is penetrating you're seeing strings of cream forming and stretching between the two vaginas. Just 30 seconds of squishy juicy clit inside pussy fucking.

And there's always these cheating wife stories where the wife goes with the dude with this humongous one of a kind dick that would in all honesty destroy most women. Destroy as in $10,000 surgery to get their twats fixed. I forgot the fancy medical term for it but basically the back wall gets ruptured.

So after seeing the monster clits in action. I thought it would be funny if the chick with a big clit won over the dude with the big dick. Because he with the meat usually wins in these stories. Like the wives are just don't give a shit about anything except meester big junk.


Like I said I thought it be funny if the husband finds out that the wife isn't cheating on him with this big alpha male dude. But like this cool laid back chick he trusts.

And I have stupid ideas that you won't catch on Literotica or porn.

Yeah they're that stupid.

For instance. You got this cheating wife story right. Husband just knows she's cheating. He's an over active imagination. Wife really isn't cheating but she knows something is up. So the actions she takes to hide her tailing him reinforces his thoughts that she's cheating. So he's following some bad leads and she's following him. He watches "her" get screwed by some lesbian chick and is muttering "so you're into women huh? Why Audrey? Why did you have to play games with me? If you wanted to leave for some monster clit chick you should've just came and told me."

And his wife is behind him "That's not me you idiot."

That's pretty stupid right?
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Cocks can rupture a cervix?

Not the cervix. I think that's deeper inside.

But they can cause vaginal ruptures. The vaginal walls are torn during intercourse if the selected mate isn't careful.

Example. Mr. Big Cock wants to get some pussy. In porn and in literotica this is a common scene. Bigger, better, no problem. Well just like every man doesn't have a big dick, every woman doesn't have a vagina that can accommodate.

So that's one way vaginal ruptures can occur.

Another way is if the mate is going at it hard. Again in porn and literotica, this fantasy is great for fantasy, the reality of it is, there's a lot of pain when it's said and done. In some cases a woman would need a surgical procedure to repair the damage. This problem is more common in the porn industry I should say.

Note this is for those severe situations. But it can happen.

There's more.

You know those reverse cowgirl type scenes? Or other aggressive sex scenes?

Yeah that can put a guy out of commission really quick too. And you don't want to see the photos. They're pretty gruesome.

A penial fracture occurs when the erect penis is suddenly bent, causing a tear in the tunica albuginea membrane. This membrane surrounds the core of the penis — the area responsible for erection — and if it tears, blood leaks out to the surrounding tissue.

Some other fractures can occur as well should the male strike a blunt object. In one case a young man went to thrust into his girlfriend and instead of the juice box he hit her pelvis. Her dad woke up to his screaming in pain.

To finish the above story.

At the ER the dad was pissed but the boys mother thought it was hilarious.
 
I've had my cervix hit most every time during sex. Never "ruptured" anything. And there is no "other back wall in front of the cervix". And it doesn't cause me pain.
 
Back
Top