Have You Ever ... V2

Status
Not open for further replies.
hahahaha no

Have you wished you were in Georgia with a bunch of tranny hookers?

Only once but I was really drunk!

Have you ever had sex in an elevator?

No, No, no get me the hell out of here. and where is my Georgia Peach

No, but I've been propositioned by a tranny hooker

HYE danced around the room in a tiger stripped thong. to the song, "I'm to sexy for my shirt"??

No, No, no get me the hell out of here. and where is my Georgia Peach

No, but I've been propositioned by a tranny hooker

HYE danced around the room in a tiger stripped thong. to the song, "I'm to sexy for my shirt"??

No, but I'm guessing you know someone who has. :D

Have you ever took it all off, but left the hat on?

No, but I'm guessing you know someone who has. :D

Have you ever took it all off, but left the hat on?

Yes. The hat was hanging on my boner?

Have you ever talked your spouse into a threesome?

Yes. The hat was hanging on my boner?

Have you ever talked your spouse into a threesome?

Well I ain't got no spouse (eat that grammatical error) but if I did I wouldn't

Have you ever wondered why such perfect people go out of their way to find flaws in themselves?

Well I ain't got no spouse (eat that grammatical error) but if I did I wouldn't

Have you ever wondered why such perfect people go out of their way to find flaws in themselves?

Yes, but usually have found it's people who believe they are perfect, finding flaws in everyone else.

HYE, simply been happy to be home. With all it's flaws, and just soak up the comfort of your own little world. That is until the phone rings. lol

Yes, but usually have found it's people who believe they are perfect, finding flaws in everyone else.

HYE, simply been happy to be home. With all it's flaws, and just soak up the comfort of your own little world. That is until the phone rings. lol

~said in my best Dorothy Gale voice~ There's no place like home

Have you ever been in a conversation and forgot the word you wanted to use?

~said in my best Dorothy Gale voice~ There's no place like home

Have you ever been in a conversation and forgot the word you wanted to use?

Yes, and the wonderful frustration that follows.

HYE had someone improperly correct you on a fact. And they are so completely positive they are right. that everyone starts laughing?

HYE had someone improperly correct you on a fact. And they are so completely positive they are right. that everyone starts laughing?

Yes. The short version is that a young man was talking with me and about me without knowing that I was who he was talking about.

Have you ever had a FWB who on more than two occasions welcomed you to his or her bed after you broke up with someone?

Yes. The short version is that a young man was talking with me and about me without knowing that I was who he was talking about.

Have you ever had a FWB who on more than two occasions welcomed you to his or her bed after you broke up with someone?

I don't think so, but I'm not familiar with that acronym. *shrugs*

Have you ever been in a class where you had to correct the instructor?

Yes, but no one else besides me and my partner was in it.

HYE had an orgasm in a classroom when it was full of people?

HYE had an orgasm in a classroom when it was full of people?

Well, it was partly full, but I had no one too close. I was bored and horny and wanted to see if I could get away with it. I did.

Have you ever been sexually aroused because of vibrations of a non-sexual nature?

BongoGal;81061220Have you ever been sexually aroused because of vibrations of a non-sexual nature?[/QUOTE said:
Yes :)

Have you ever been sexually aroused from a voice on a phone? (excluding phone sex)

Yes :)

Have you ever been sexually aroused from a voice on a phone? (excluding phone sex)

Not sexually aroused, but there are some voices that make my knees weak.

Have you ever been told that your voice was really sexy?

Nope. I am very careful about stuff like that.

Have you ever been very aroused by an erotic story that you read in a public place?

Yes

HYE not realized how aroused you've gotten by that story in public. And started touching and rubbing yourself threw your clothes?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back