Shy Sexy Texan

Got to love Austin weather. 30° this morning and 72° this afternoon.

I hope you are having a wonderful Valentine's Day. Take care. :rose: :rose: :rose:

Enough.

from what I heard, she is a sad little cock tease and a liar with commitment issues. She says she wants one thing in private but then turns around and does the total opposite.

She did it to someone I know and hurt him.

Sir, I believe I speak for many on this thread when I say I've had just about enough out of you. You have come into this lady's thread, called her all sorts of names, and made all manner of accusations without offering anything in the way of proof except what amounts to "it's true because I say it is." I'm sorry, but rumor and hearsay are not proof. You yourself claim them to be hearsay in the first thing you posted: "from what I heard...". Is that what you said? Exactly what you said?

I understand that you may have a beef with this lady, but to come into her thread, slinging mud the way you did is poor form. Bad show, old chap. Bad show indeed.

Of course, all of this begs the question: Who cares? I'm sorry if your friend feels misled, but there are two sides to every story, and he may not be completely innocent, either. I don't know. And, honestly, I don't care. I don't visit this thread hoping to land a relationship, or even a date. Her relationship ethics have absolutely no bearing on whether or not I want to visit this thread and look at Stacy's pictures. I suspect most people who come here feel similarly.

So, if you're feeling like you need to slam Ms. Stacy, go make a journal entry, or write a letter to the editor, or talk to a therapist, because if you're looking for sympathy, you're in the wrong thread.

Last edited:
Wow! Thank you very much... I don't want to start any arguments on here - but I appreciate your efforts to squash this. He maybe an ass but he isn't the reason I've paused at posting pics. I'm a little heart broken at the moment and just not feeling like sharing that part of myself - especially knowing "he" isn't looking...

Thanks again for helping the "Damsel in Distress" :p

Sir, I believe I speak for many on this thread when I say I've had just about enough out of you. You have come into this lady's thread, called her all sorts of names, and made all manner of accusations without offering anything in the way of proof except what amounts to "it's true because I say it is." I'm sorry, but rumor and hearsay are not proof. You yourself claim them to be hearsay in the first thing you posted: "from what I heard...". Is that what you said? Exactly what you said?

I understand that you may have a beef with this lady, but to come into her thread, slinging mud the way you did is poor form. Bad show, old chap. Bad show indeed.

Of course, all of this begs the question: Who cares? I'm sorry if your friend feels misled, but there are two sides to every story, and he may not be completely innocent, either. I don't know. And, honestly, I don't care. I don't visit this thread hoping to land a relationship, or even a date. Her relationship ethics have absolutely no bearing on whether or not I want to visit this thread and look at Stacey's pictures. I suspect most people who come here feel similarly.

So, if you're feeling like you need to slam Ms. Stacey, go make a journal entry, or write a letter to the editor, or talk to a therapist, because if you're looking for sympathy, you're in the wrong thread.

Of course, all of this begs the question: Who cares? I'm sorry if your friend feels misled, but there are two sides to every story, and he may not be completely innocent, either. I don't know. And, honestly, I don't care. I don't visit this thread hoping to land a relationship, or even a date. Her relationship ethics have absolutely no bearing on whether or not I want to visit this thread and look at Stacy's pictures. I suspect most people who come here feel similarly.

So, if you're feeling like you need to slam Ms. Stacy, go make a journal entry, or write a letter to the editor, or talk to a therapist, because if you're looking for sympathy, you're in the wrong thread.

Eloquently put! Here here!!

Wow. Just Wow!

Followed you here from another thread (phone sex in the parking lot at work :)). I must say, I'm mesmerized. You had me at the first pic. Still think it's the hottest.

Thank you. Thank you. A million Thank yous.

The first is my favorite as well.
Truth be told.... the same guy that I had amazing phone sex with is the one who I let select the pics I posted... so I guess you should be thanking him :)

Followed you here from another thread (phone sex in the parking lot at work :)). I must say, I'm mesmerized. You had me at the first pic. Still think it's the hottest.

Thank you. Thank you. A million Thank yous.

The first is my favorite as well.
Truth be told.... the same guy that I had amazing phone sex with is the one who I let select the pics I posted... so I guess you should be thanking him :)

Lucky bastard. I wish I could see a preview of your pics like he gets to :).

I'm a little heart broken at the moment.... Thanks again for helping the "Damsel in Distress" :p

You are very welcome, Ms. Stacy. I'm sorry if I overstepped myself, but I couldn't sit by and let that...person contine to bad-mouth you.

I understand completely that your heart isn't in to making pictures right now; when it is, rest assured your fans will still be here.

It sounds like maybe you could use a little pick-me-up this weekend. Sherwood Forest Faire is going on right now in Paige, just a few miles down the road from you on Hwy. 290. Perhaps you could pay it a visit and lift up your cares!

You are very welcome, Ms. Stacy. I'm sorry if I overstepped myself, but I couldn't sit by and let that...person contine to bad-mouth you.

I understand completely that your heart isn't in to making pictures right now; when it is, rest assured your fans will still be here.

It sounds like maybe you could use a little pick-me-up this weekend. Sherwood Forest Faire is going on right now in Paige, just a few miles down the road from you on Hwy. 290. Perhaps you could pay it a visit and lift up your cares!

Love the idea!!

Nothing more fun than putting on your garb and getting lost in all the magic of Faire.

A great place to laugh

Thanks for the help cheering me up guys :) Renaissance Fairs aren't really my thing, but you are correct that I do need to do something this weekend to keep my mind occupied.

Love the idea!!

Nothing more fun than putting on your garb and getting lost in all the magic of Faire.

A great place to laugh

Thanks for the help cheering me up guys :) Renaissance Fairs aren't really my thing, but you are correct that I do need to do something this weekend to keep my mind occupied.

Go out and enjoy yourself. Make it a great weekend. I know I am going to enjoy my 3 day weekend.

Shame they aren't your thng. (Although we've converted a few LOL)

Well whatever your "Thing" is I hope you enjoy yourself and laugh a lot.

LIKE WHAT I SAW...ALONE & 9"hard

view from top looks very inviting!!!!!!!

more pics

you have a sultry lips that can turn any man on.........

Back