I'm back!!!

Mature but with an affected presentation and stuff. She wrote for Lit long enough ago to be part of one of the anthologies.

She seems unhappy with the reception she's getting. I don't know if we'll hear from Debbie again.

Nah. I ain't goin' nowhere cause I got a story I'm writin' and I'm gonna finish it and stuff cause the first one made people laugh and I like that so I'm makin' this one funny too. But if people don't like it they can sit on a pickle cause they don't know nothin' and stuff. And if they don't like me that's ok too cause I only like people that like me.

Debbie :heart:

PS Last time I didn't get a very good conception either but it worked out ok. :p
 
Last edited:
Mature but with an affected presentation and stuff. She wrote for Lit long enough ago to be part of one of the anthologies.

And it seems to me that when Miss Sparkles/Marples (or whatever it was) reviewed the book everyone's stories got trashed.

Except hers.
 
My first story got posted and stuff so you can read it now if you didn't when it was here before and stuff. And if you want to bomb it you can cause I don't really care cause it was already put in a book and stuff so I know it musta been good enough for that.

Anal Sex is for Buttholes
 
Brilliant work, Debbie. I can see why it was published.
 
Back
Top