A GB Noob Guide to Alts.

SIDE NOTE TO NOOBS: As you can see, the insiders find this shit endlessly fascinating and amusing. As you observe them in their cages, remember that these poor souls have little to do outside of their zoo activities.

Refrain from feeding them peanuts, and avoid sticking your hands into their cages.

And now, back to the chatter of these trolls...

SIDE NOTE TO NOOBS: As you can see, the insiders find this shit endlessly fascinating and amusing. As you observe them in their cages, remember that these poor souls have little to do outside of their zoo activities.

Refrain from feeding them peanuts, and avoid sticking your hands into their cages.

And now, back to the chatter of these trolls...

Hi. I'm Ann. I'm not paranoid. People are really out to get me. :)

car-tranny-issues.jpg

Humans: send me your secrets by private message to use on your enemies.

I just figured everyone not me was a qbert.. Lol

I wonder if Que is Botanydummy.. That would make perfect sense. No one can be that big of a tool, and be so prolific.

Que is definitely not Bot... Bot is insane, but he has an excuse. He's got severe PTSD, but he's not a faker.

Que is fake, through and through.

Que is lacie?

Interesting...

I am everyone. Just ask Rob.

He's an expert on the all-powetfull "Board Puppet Master" as Rob calls him despite the fact that Rob himself has never, ever (No, not once!) use an alt. He is well known for using absolutely any other known trolling tactic but using a sock puppet is beneath Rob and his high standards of dignity and decorum.

Don't take my word for it... ask any of the various obvious sock puppets; they all eagery declare that they are definitely not Rob. they are simply long-time lurker who just happen to pop up whenever somebody harms Rob's fragile ego.. Purely coincidental.

I am everyone. Just ask Rob.
He's an expert on the all-powetfull "Board Puppet Master" as Rob calls him despite the fact that Rob himself has never, ever (No, not once!) use an alt. He is well known for using absolutely any other known trolling tactic but using a sock puppet is beneath Rob and his high standards of dignity and decorum. Don't take my word for it... ask any of the various obvious sock puppets; they all eagery declare that they are definitely not Rob. they are simply long-time lurker who just happen to pop up whenever somebody harms Rob's fragile ego.. Purely coincidental.

Any traction yet with your "but...but..Rob uses alts!" conjecture, diddums?

How's the car running today?

Back