halleluja!!

glBock

Loves Spam
I can't tell y'all how glad I am being able to write this post today. Most specifically after reviewing the first 80 posts of the Personals board; a most annoying collection of outflows from men and from people claiming to be women, so I find. With some of them actually being women; I know because I have chatted with some.

I had found very few exceptions to that observation, sadly.

Some time ago I had still been looking for a woman to connect with. And I had tried to achieve that for quite some time. To no avail, except for very brief moments of apparent connections, which did not pan out in the end.

But then as summer was beginning, my luck changed, all of a sudden. And there was nothing in particular that I had done differently. Verifying my claim that making meaningful contacts through Lit is nothing other than simply a lottery game. I just drew a winning ticket for a change, that is all that was different.

And even then, our road to virtual happiness was a bit rocky for fairly long. But much of it had to do with the problems and impediments on the way to my sweetheart and me getting to know one another. I admit that it was SHE, more than me, who made our final success a reality.

If you don't mind; LadyJS, I like to address your (very friendly, BTW!) comments plus advice here to Passionate_Gent. I had posted to him earlier and told him that IMHO his ad was just right. But you believe substantial content was missing.

What is the essence of our differences of opinion? You seem to believe that a woman would PM him much easier, if he only mentioned his musical tastes, or stated his hobbies. For some strange reasons I fail to understand, you actually think that meaningful connections need hobby or music resonances, to form and work out.

I tend to believe, on the other hand, – and so does P.G. – that an ad expresses far more, when a man outlines in it his determination for making a non-shallow connection. And his readiness to share his life with the right woman, and vice versa.

I suppose our difference in opinion can simply be explained by our difference in ages. Or maturity, if one thinks optimistically.

But LadyJS, kudos to you, for attending to P.G.'s ad so diligently, and with so much empathy. A rare occurrence on Lit, according to my observations. Quite different from shelly in her hotwife ad, for instance, or OpenBlouse in several variations on the theme of how desirable a woman she is. Not to mention ads without any substance at all, like the one from AshleyKisses. Or that from RoxyChick, who seems to believe finding out, how many Litsters are from California has any bearing whatsoever, on "the price of beans".

So I am expressing my relief today, for not having to wade thru literary masterpieces like those above any longer. Thanks to the good luck contained within a winning lottery ticket. And thanks to the persistence of my darling sweetheart. For which I like to thank her again, this time from here in public!

Last edited:
But LadyJS, kudos to you, for attending to P.G.'s ad so diligently, and with so much empathy. A rare occurrence on Lit, according to my observations. Quite different from shelly in her hotwife ad, for instance, or OpenBlouse in several variations on the theme of how desirable a woman she is. Not to mention ads without any substance at all, like the one from AshleyKisses. Or that from RoxyChick, who seems to believe finding out, how many Litsters are from California has any bearing whatsoever, on "the price of beans".

Unclear what you are intending to mean here. Can you explain? What do Shelly, OpenBlouse, AshleyKisses and any others owe you? Maybe i've misunderstood...

Unclear what you are intending to mean here. Can you explain? What do Shelly, OpenBlouse, AshleyKisses and any others owe you? Maybe i've misunderstood...

If you like to understand my post, what do you tink of starting to read at the beginning? And if you then still find something you don't uderstand, It's probably None of your Business.

If you like to understand my post, what do you tink of starting to read at the beginning? And if you then still find something you don't uderstand, It's probably None of your Business.

Just my observations here. You seem to dislike a lot of people if they don't think like you. And this latest diatribe seems like you are talking cheap potshots at others for the ads they posted.

You also talk of a sweetheart and yet you are married. I was married and while I was married, I certainly wasn't looking for a sweetheart. Those two things don't go hand in hand to me. Yeah, I know some people are in open marriages but you never said that you were. So that kind of strikes me as all kinds of messed up.

Did I talk to people online while I was married? Yeah. Did things get kind of racy at times? Yeah. But I was also keeping it real. The other people knew I was married. Some of them were married and there was no illusion of a sweetheart. Just sayin'.

Jada, it never ceases to amaze me, how some people – yourself included – keep believing they must meddle in other people's business. And those people also seem to have a propensity of not understanding the simplest concepts. Like that of a "crutch" you felt obliged to deposit on a previous thread of mine.

Why can you not simply keep your opinions to yourself, when they serve no constructive purpose?

Jada, it never ceases to amaze me, how some people – yourself included – keep believing they must meddle in other people's business. And those people also seem to have a propensity of not understanding the simplest concepts. Like that of a "crutch" you felt obliged to deposit on a previous thread of mine.

Why can you not simply keep your opinions to yourself, when they serve no constructive purpose?

For starters, look up the definition of "meddle". You posted on a public board for all to see and all are free to comment on it. What I did is no different than what you did, calling others out on their posts.

Then look up the word "crutch". See what that really means.

I realize that you don't like my opinions no matter what the subject matter is. But again, you are making public posts where all are free to comment and all can give their opinion.

I'll give you another of my opinions. I feel sorry for your wife. I am envisioning her sitting at home, tied to a chair with duct tape over her mouth and cotton balls in her ears. Also a blindfold. That way she can not see, speak or hear and is not likely to form an opinion. You probably let her loose only when you need her to do something.

Now I could be wrong but this is what I think.

Last edited:
a conciliatory note for Jada this morning

hello Jada, When I look at our silly exchange on this thread so far, it seems to me we ought to bury the war axes and smoke a peace pipe together instead.

OK, you commented on a post from me you failed to understand, and your comments were as bigoted as ever, when you chose me as your target for your outpours. But as they say in my language: "wipe it all off the blackboard with a sponge!".

Particularly since I was not totally innocent either in my post; sarcasm happens to be something I love to dispense and have trouble refraining from, particularly towards people I know who cannot read, and who don't mind spewing out gibberish.

And when I compare your words here, or those on my previous thread (I had found them by far worse), with all the Twitter hatefulness and ignorance, which has flowed out of the White House since Jan 2017, I see your postings as a highly benign tumor at most. And humorous, when one is in a good mood.

So I figure that both of us have our shortcomings, and there are far better opportunities for you, for posting Jada's collective wisdom on Literotica etiquette elsewhere. And for me, I rather focus on my newly realized happiness with my sweet lady, than on further quibbling with you.

So Jada, do you accept my peace pipe offer?

hello Jada, When I look at our silly exchange on this thread so far, it seems to me we ought to bury the war axes and smoke a peace pipe together instead.

OK, you commented on a post from me you failed to understand, and your comments were as bigoted as ever, when you chose me as your target for your outpours. But as they say in my language: "wipe it all off the blackboard with a sponge!".

Particularly since I was not totally innocent either in my post; sarcasm happens to be something I love to dispense and have trouble refraining from, particularly towards people I know who cannot read, and who don't mind spewing out gibberish.

And when I compare your words here, or those on my previous thread (I had found them by far worse), with all the Twitter hatefulness and ignorance, which has flowed out of the White House since Jan 2017, I see your postings as a highly benign tumor at most. And humorous, when one is in a good mood.

So I figure that both of us have our shortcomings, and there are far better opportunities for you, for posting Jada's collective wisdom on Literotica etiquette elsewhere. And for me, I rather focus on my newly realized happiness with my sweet lady, than on further quibbling with you.

So Jada, do you accept my peace pipe offer?

Hell no. Do you know how many times you insulted me in that drivel? Plus I quit smoking 20some years ago. Peace? Sure. But I can't see having it with you. We will never see eye to eye. But that's okay. We can agree to disagree.

I quote: "Quite different from shelly in her hotwife ad, for instance, or OpenBlouse in several variations on the theme of how desirable a woman she is. Not to mention ads without any substance at all, like the one from AshleyKisses. Or that from RoxyChick, who seems to believe finding out, how many Litsters are from California has any bearing whatsoever, on "the price of beans"."

... is that not 'meddling in other people's business'? Do you think any of those women needed your critical appraisal of their ads? I'm going to hazard a guess and say 'no'. At least Jada has the decency to communicate with you directly, rather than posting critiques in threads you'll probably never know about.

I quote: "Quite different from shelly in her hotwife ad, for instance, or OpenBlouse in several variations on the theme of how desirable a woman she is. Not to mention ads without any substance at all, like the one from AshleyKisses. Or that from RoxyChick, who seems to believe finding out, how many Litsters are from California has any bearing whatsoever, on "the price of beans"."

... is that not 'meddling in other people's business'? Do you think any of those women needed your critical appraisal of their ads? I'm going to hazard a guess and say 'no'. At least Jada has the decency to communicate with you directly, rather than posting critiques in threads you'll probably never know about.

hello Kim, I was wondering how long it would take you to appear here and leave one of your truly profound remarks for me.

You understand my comments no better now than you ever did. Intelligent people are able to discern a distinction between a man saying in public "I just don't like to eat spinach" and another man, who attacks spinach growers violently. But for you, both are the same.

I know that none of my words will ever get you to reflect on any of your strange convictions, so I won't try. But I wish you a great day, Kim, and lots of fun hunting down other supposd perpetrators on womankind.

hello Kim, I was wondering how long it would take you to appear here and leave one of your truly profound remarks for me.

You understand my comments no better now than you ever did. Intelligent people are able to discern a distinction between a man saying in public "I just don't like to eat spinach" and another man, who attacks spinach growers violently. But for you, both are the same.

I know that none of my words will ever get you to reflect on any of your strange convictions, so I won't try. But I wish you a great day, Kim, and lots of fun hunting down other supposd perpetrators on womankind.

She isn't strange. You on the other hand...

:D:D:D

Just my observations here. You seem to dislike a lot of people if they don't think like you. And this latest diatribe seems like you are talking cheap potshots at others for the ads they posted.

You also talk of a sweetheart and yet you are married. I was married and while I was married, I certainly wasn't looking for a sweetheart. Those two things don't go hand in hand to me. Yeah, I know some people are in open marriages but you never said that you were. So that kind of strikes me as all kinds of messed up.

Did I talk to people online while I was married? Yeah. Did things get kind of racy at times? Yeah. But I was also keeping it real. The other people knew I was married. Some of them were married and there was no illusion of a sweetheart. Just sayin'.

Okay, okay, so, I'M the "sweetheart."

Oh look! My hand went right through that wall.

I'm an ILLUSION!

Love,

Jamie

As someone who has also spoken with glBock off Lit, I have to come to his defense (though he really doesn't need me to do that). He's a very sweet man, and if he has a fault, it's that he speaks his mind. I've always found his postings honest and refreshing. Though things didn't work out between us (due to my shortcomings, not his), I'm happy that he and Littletoo found one another. I may be a tad jealous (just a tad), I'm happy for them and wish them both only the best.

Thank you, Misha

I thank you sincerely for your kind words, Misha.

I hope you are doing well, or better at least, after your long hiatus from Lit. I wish you all the best for your future.

giphy.gif

I thank you for gracing this thread in the best Lit fashion with your Intellectually stimulating words, and the GIF that keeps on giving. I'll sleep better tonight knowing that this thread did not vanish into the sapiosphere, but rather is fimly rooted in the gutter.

Love,

Jamie

Oh Jamie, mastress of the sapiosphere (sometimes)

Jamie, that was indeed an intellectual masterpiece you wrote there.

A fitting finale for this thread, don't you think?

Thanks.

Finale? We'll see, but I doubt it.

We should keep it going until you find a new sweetheart!

Love,

Jamie

I normally don't post on threads like this, mostly because I truly do not care. But I have to call BS on this one. You're talking to yourself buddy.

And I thank you not to insult my friends.

I normally don't post on threads like this, mostly because I truly do not care. But I have to call BS on this one. You're talking to yourself buddy.

And I thank you not to insult my friends.

You cannot possibly expect me to understand this post, can you? without any explanations, I mean. If you do, you are a worse communicator than ….

You cannot possibly expect me to understand this post, can you? without any explanations, I mean. If you do, you are a worse communicator than ….

It is like looking in the mirror, isn't it bean counter? Does it bother your OCD?

Allow me to elucidate. You are pretending to be your own girl friend. Perhaps you are also Misha_Davis. I do seem to remember someone outing 'her' at one point but am too lazy to go look it up.

Look, I don't mind if you want to play games. Just stop insulting people and being a bully about it, or I'll start bullying you. Got me?

hello Mr. Black, you are not an "Aggie" by any chance, are you?

I can see clearly that you are not going anywhere, as you stated in your signature.

I will not comment on your intelligence, since you have not shown me you possess any. But what I am wondering about: why so often do mentally incapacitated people deposit their posts on somebody else's thread and complain? What they are really complaining about is their own stupidity; their plain inability to understand what someone else is writing.

But they do not realize that, so they complain instead to the writer(s) of some post(s), and for WHAT? You guessed it: for not writing a post, which their own brain can understand!

What a fucking audacity, I say. You expecting me (and others in this case also) to write something, so that your small brain can understand it. It sounds to me like Donald Trump instructing his WH troops, on how to write memos for him.

I can see clearly that you are not going anywhere, as you stated in your signature.

I will not comment on your intelligence, since you have not shown me you possess any. But what I am wondering about: why so often do mentally incapacitated people deposit their posts on somebody else's thread and complain? What they are really complaining about is their own stupidity; their plain inability to understand what someone else is writing.

But they do not realize that, so they complain instead to the writer(s) of some post(s), and for WHAT? You guessed it: for not writing a post, which their own brain can understand!

What a fucking audacity, I say. You expecting me (and others in this case also) to write something, so that your small brain can understand it. It sounds to me like Donald Trump instructing his WH troops, on how to write memos for him.

You know, it is the man who lacks reason, who resorts to insults. Mentally incapacitated? Such a large vocabulary you have. Your father must have had quite the library and when he passed on and you moved into your mothers basement, you inherited it.

I only just found this. If you think that saying '"Quite different from shelly in her hotwife ad, for instance, or OpenBlouse in several variations on the theme of how desirable a woman she is. Not to mention ads without any substance at all, like the one from AshleyKisses. Or that from RoxyChick, who seems to believe finding out, how many Litsters are from California has any bearing whatsoever, on "the price of beans"." is the equivalent to 'I just don't like to eat spinach', that maybe explain a lot with regards to the problems you're having on here.

Back