Oral Servitude

Status
Not open for further replies.
But tormenting a cock worshiper is another thing. There are all kind of games you can play with someone who wants something really bad.

Good point.
 
milfslikeitbig-sucking-cops-cock.jpg
 
She probably wouldn't get her mouth close enough to a cock to touch it with the tip of her tongue, let alone actually put it in her mouth.

If she had of done maybe I would not have to go on my knees and thank Bill Clinton for saying that oral was not 'sexual relations'.

His view of what is sex helps to brings down the amount of men I have known to a reasonably respectable number lol

Ok, I admit I would go on my knees to Bill C anyway (and Simon Cowell...:eek:)
 
Not that the pictures posted aren't indicative of the subject matter, but this thread is sort of one sided, don't you think. I would love to see some pics of male subs servicing their Dommes. Any takers ? :)
 
Not that the pictures posted aren't indicative of the subject matter, but this thread is sort of one sided, don't you think. I would love to see some pics of male subs servicing their Dommes. Any takers ? :)

Sorry to say.. that because of the first post...

Otherwise known as "cock worship", or "oral with humble and downcast eye".

It is a leading obsession of mine--to be distinguished from other BDSM oral styles such as mouth-rape, throat-fucking, etc. which are primarily about the symbolic and humiliating aspects of oral and not male sexual pleasure in my opinion.

In this thread we celebrate not oral but the only oral truly worthy of the name: ORAL SERVITUDE.

I'll kick it off with a quote from the Story Of O; which had me wanking this day:

The three men, who were smoking, commented on her gestures, on the movement of her mouth closed and locked on the sex she had seized, as it worked its way up and down, on the way tears streamed down her ravaged face each time the swollen member struck the back of her throat and made her gag, depressing her tongue and causing her to feel nauseous. O...strained to hear her lover's moans, caressing him slowly, and with infinite respect, the way she knew pleased him. O felt that her mouth was beautiful since her lover condescended to thrust himself into it, since he deigned publicly to offer caresses to it, since, finally, deigned to discharge in it. She received it as a god is received

this thread is ONLY for cock worship
 
hmmm...yes , I guess it have paid to look at that....:rolleyes:

just didnt want you to get the lashing that I received in asking the same thing

but the title of the thread is oral servitude.. I know the first post goes on to explain that it's about cock worship..but if you want to restrict "oral servitude" to just the male dangly bit.. then it should say so in the title..

pictures of a woman receiving oral is still that.. a man or woman providing service with their mouth..

is it the idea that oral servitued goes both ways that bothers you or just the pictures of a woman getting oral sex.. because if it's just the pictures, maybe we should stop posting the pictures..because some of the ones of women giving head I find disgusting and offensive as well.. it's personal ..preference..

*sigh*

I am not getting into a discussion about this.

I find it courteous to read what the thread is about before posting.

Maybe I am getting too old for Lit, or too jaded, or too tired of people who jump on band wagons or something.

I've been in this thread since its inception. What bothers me is that you're such a little child that you can't let people who enjoy one kink quietly enjoy it their own thread. Instead you have to try to FORCE your kink down our throats because you're such a selfish little bawling baby screaming "ME ME ME ME ME ME!!!!! Waaaaah!!!! I get to SHIT wherever I want and NOBODY CAN STOP ME! So THERE!" Gah, put your diapers back on, child, unless you want to drive us all away with your stink.

I've seen many bratty little male baby subs present the same illogical shitty argument you just have: ignoring the first post of the thread which stated CLEARLY what the thread was about and lamely claiming the "technicality" that the thread title didn't specify orgal servitude to women, meant that this is enjoyed and welcomed in this thread. If these bratty little boy-tois (and you) were right, then thread titles on lit would have to be at least 50 words long and fully of every legal stipulation to get cunts like you to leave us alone to our personal enjoyment. Don't you find this behavior rather childish, little girl? Hate the title? Well the last "empress" I knew, that utter whore eisana, was an immature brat as well, so I pretty much think that title, or common women who prefer to confer it upon themselves, suck even worse.

If you had half a bone of maturity in your body, you'd do what any grownup does and go quietly start your own thread that contained content YOU wanted to see, rather than bug other happy people in their thread insisting ON YOUR RIGHTS AS A FREE WOMAN!!!

I is sooooo impwessed by thatie! Actually, you make me uttlerly ahamed that I share the same plumbing as you. At least I would never have the fucking GALL to call myself Great Holy Wonderful Empress while acting more bratty that the greenest little selfish malesub. Sheesh!

Little infants playing around in the sand, that's what your ilk has always (and still does) remind me of. Now I imagine you'll try to be BIG and IMPRESSIVE and post all sorts of cunt-lickin' SHIT just to prove your point that ANYONE can post ANYTHING they want in any thread. Oh! I'll just faint straight away at that! Or maybe I'll just... Yawn. Grow up child, we ALL already know that anyone can post anything in any thread as long as they don't piss off a mod. You'll just make yourself look even stupider than they have by doing so. But be my guest. Might be nice if the rest of the forum got to see you in your full immaturity.

The first thread of this post tells what this thread is about. You can follow it or not follow, your choice unless a mod gets annoyed at your wittle babygames. But you're causing a lot of people who read your rantsw to lose respect for you and your little gameplaying, "empress." (pats your head condescendingly)

--------------------------

I hate people like that cunt who try to ruin other's fun. Someone please PM me if she ever starts a picture thread, so I can go fill it up with totally inappropriate crap that isn't AT ALL her kink, OK? Those of you who remember when I was a regular poster know I have the pictures to do so. (sweet smile)

Now, with all that said, there is once sense in which I got off on the pictures Mr. Cream posted. I hate being orally serviced with a passion, I feel it is wrong and awful and utterly inappropriate to my station, but I hate it so very much that the idea of being forced to submit to it is actually a little hot. The humiliation, the discomfort, the having to submit to a physical act I despise because someone said I must, all trip my perverted switch...just a little. I think sometimes I could get into any scene, as long as it was forced. For shyslave and others who don't like those pics, maybe looking at them in that light might help a little bit. :)
 
Last edited:
just didnt want you to get the lashing that I received in asking the same thing

I appreciate your consideration and concern Fi. As a rule, I don't let others pettiness bother me . There are too many other important things to get bothered about than a post on a thread on a porn site. :rose:
 
Not that the pictures posted aren't indicative of the subject matter, but this thread is sort of one sided, don't you think. I would love to see some pics of male subs servicing their Dommes. Any takers ? :)

Never mention this abomination again.
 
I know who I believe should be on his knees with his face crushed aginst my pussy!!!!!

You are the female equivalent of the dude on a femdom thread going "kneel bitches". Butthead as "cornholio."
 
You are the female equivalent of the dude on a femdom thread going "kneel bitches". Butthead as "cornholio."

It's not my usual way of talking to a man (at least not when I'm not working him) but Rosco got under my skin.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top