Buddy lists

I

Iceprincess12

Does this list alert you when your friends are online? Do I need to enable it? I have some people added but it doesn't seem to be helpful at all.

I believe it is more that you can control who can contact you via pm

Gulf Air Stream

PM me for a ride!

Attachments

• 011147a71f297732e28bc3ae4a5cb6eb.jpg
    011147a71f297732e28bc3ae4a5cb6eb.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 92
Does this list alert you when your friends are online? Do I need to enable it? I have some people added but it doesn't seem to be helpful at all.

It's useful for when your PMs are turned off, but it still will allow you to receive from peeps on your buddy list.

It's useful for when your PMs are turned off, but it still will allow you to receive from peeps on your buddy list.
Perfect, ty. I just figured out to look at my list, so far I had only been adding people.

Perfect, ty. I just figured out to look at my list, so far I had only been adding people.
Other than filtering who you receive PMs from and seeing which of your friends in visibly online at the moment, the list is also handy when you're sending messages.
I use it to save having to type in user names (or the horror of miss typed ones!) By clicking the check box(es) and selecting "PM Users" you can message people on your list much more easily.
That avoids those long strings messages you get from constantly replying rather than starting a new one.

Hope you're having fun!!

Other than filtering who you receive PMs from and seeing which of your friends in visibly online at the moment, the list is also handy when you're sending messages.
I use it to save having to type in user names (or the horror of miss typed ones!) By clicking the check box(es) and selecting "PM Users" you can message people on your list much more easily.
That avoids those long strings messages you get from constantly replying rather than starting a new one.

Hope you're having fun!!
I'll try that, I just usually try to keep 1 pm from my friends and keep responding to that.

I am having fun, it will be sad when I leave for wow, but that's still a few months away. There are a lot of nice people I've met on here-and they don't try to hit on me :)

Well, I hope that I'm on that list, IcePrincess...
Haha, I will need to subscribe to this thread to catch lurkers!!

It's not a reflection of anyone if you are or are not on the list, just a matter of laziness of adding people :)

Last edited by a moderator:

On the main Lit page, look at the people currently online and your buddies will have a plus next to their name. PM with questions :)

You dont have to "leave" anything on the internet if you dont want to. Its all just a click away.
True, but when I play wow, i'm 100%, plus chatting with my wow friends...just not enough time to do both. I've tried to split my time, even with an ipad game, doesn't work. Guess I'll have to live it up while i'm here. Haha.

On the main Lit page, look at the people currently online and your buddies will have a plus next to their name. PM with questions :)
Ok, I see that, but that is a ton of people to look through. I wonder if I can make a stalking list, 1or 2 people I wouldn't mind 'checking' up on :)

Back