Mind Control

Paranormal powers? Hypnosis? Hypnotic drugs? Tachistoscope? Brain implant? Alien probe?

And how does your story end?

I don't see the point of mind control stories. If you can control somebody's mind, there is no drama, no challenge, and therefore no triumph. The only way I could see it being interesting is from the perspective of the one being controlled, and their struggle to break free. And possibly turn the tables.

An idea regarding mind control for me is the consequences.

Such as, using mind control to get the two college interns to give me a tag team blowjob. After I shoot my load and they are passionately kissing each others cum drenched lips, to suddenly release them from my mind control, and watch their reaction.

So peoples reactions to engaging in carnal acts with lack of inhibition and then assessing what they have done intrigues me.

Or just a story on getting the two interns really drunk.

I don't see the point of mind control stories. If you can control somebody's mind, there is no drama, no challenge, and therefore no triumph. The only way I could see it being interesting is from the perspective of the one being controlled, and their struggle to break free. And possibly turn the tables.

Some people really like the aspect of someone fully controlling another person. For some specifically being in control is the turn-on while for others it is the thought of losing control so even if there is no "challenge" in the act of controlling the victim it is not a problem to them as what they really want from the story is a complete victory over the victim who is utterly powerless to resist. Any resistance is a mere illusion and another ploy by the devious controller.

Also, there are the fans of "corruption" for whom the kink is someone slowly losing themselves and becoming a slave to the controller or a willing participant (though corruption stories are slightly different than the usual mind control stories.)

Actually, you will find people who specifically are into some kind of revenge fantasies where they want a fictional story where some formerly unattractive guy builds an entire harem out of beautiful women who become his mindless slaves. ...Not to say that everyone who likes mind-control does so because of revenge fantasies, but it certainly is true for some.

... The only way I could see it being interesting is from the perspective of the one being controlled, and their struggle to break free. And possibly turn the tables.

I think this "twist" would add some new interest to the category.

An idea regarding mind control for me is the consequences.

Such as, using mind control to get the two college interns to give me a tag team blowjob. After I shoot my load and they are passionately kissing each others cum drenched lips, to suddenly release them from my mind control, and watch their reaction.

So peoples reactions to engaging in carnal acts with lack of inhibition and then assessing what they have done intrigues me.
This would make a story interesting, too. :)

The idea is always fun to play with either being the controller or being controlled. To me its the idea of being forced to submit to a stronger power.

I'll insist that MC has a cost to the controller else it's only a cartoon. Okay, so some readers WANT cartoon strokers. "I beamed my command. He quickly stripped, his instant erection almost glowing. I'd have him doing the dirty dog in no time." Et fucking cetera.

But for more of a story, every MC incident diminishes the controller somehow. They loose some physicality or mentality. They absorb part of the soul of whomever they control, and are soon lost in a maze of partial souls. Their MC power was granted by a demon / devil who will eventually claim and devour the dork. For a twist, they outsmart the demon and MC-fuck them nicely too. And then the human BECOMES the demon...

......For a twist, they outsmart the demon and MC-fuck them nicely too. And then the human BECOMES the demon...

Who was it (Nietzsche?), who said "be careful when you fight with demons, lest you become one"?

...For some specifically being in control is the turn-on while for others it is the thought of losing control...

Sounds like a description of Dom/sub, also, which seen from one perspective is merely consensual "mind control", if one can posit such a thing.

Sounds like a description of Dom/sub, also, which seen from one perspective is merely consensual "mind control", if one can posit such a thing.

Good point. That is also (IMHO) the basis of rape fantasy: you can relax and enjoy it, knowing none of this is my fault!!

POV: the controllee, not the controller. Show what it's like to feel unbearable compulsions and why they feel they *must* submit to a stranger's (or evil friend's) unspoken desires. Maybe the controllee is a control sink, a magnet for mental domination. People unaware of their MC talent are drawn to control our poor schmuck. Blame the victim.

I'll insist that MC has a cost to the controller else it's only a cartoon.

See my Toymaker. The main character has an almost cartoon-like ability to control others. It destroys him in the end.

I'm not fond of the genre.

I don't see the point of mind control stories. If you can control somebody's mind, there is no drama, no challenge, and therefore no triumph

That certainly is one type of MC story, but there are certainly others. For example, a MC story where the straight girl starts to notice how beautiful her roommate's eyes are. Then later, how cute her lips are. Thoughts creep in. Eventually she acts on it. These are the MC stories I like: a change in the character's mindset that tilts their world.

As a different example, Silkstockinglovers extremely popular Bree series reads, IMHO, better as an MC story. (Bree walks in and straight women fight over getting to make love to her is the typical story line)

Something I never met in MC stories - a controller with ability to controll only one person at a time, with all his orders losing power once he (or she) turns that power on another person. Some limitations, like he must touch the person he wants to put under control would make it even more interesting.

Something I never met in MC stories - a controller with ability to controll only one person at a time, with all his orders losing power once he (or she) turns that power on another person. Some limitations, like he must touch the person he wants to put under control would make it even more interesting.

Exactly. Superman without kryptonite would be boring.

I'll insist that MC has a cost to the controller else it's only a cartoon. Okay, so some readers WANT cartoon strokers. "I beamed my command. He quickly stripped, his instant erection almost glowing. I'd have him doing the dirty dog in no time." Et fucking cetera.

But for more of a story, every MC incident diminishes the controller somehow. They loose some physicality or mentality. They absorb part of the soul of whomever they control, and are soon lost in a maze of partial souls. Their MC power was granted by a demon / devil who will eventually claim and devour the dork. For a twist, they outsmart the demon and MC-fuck them nicely too. And then the human BECOMES the demon...

What if it was a spell, moreso control of the body, the conscienceness is simply trapped in the mind stuck watching through their own eyes. At some point, the caster coughs or somthing, sccrewing it up and halfway through they discover they too got effected. both on autopilot, the caster dies from dehydration, or something, breaking the spell.

Back