Isseii & Friends: Home of the Nude, Perverse, and Delightfully Strange

Once again I lament not being able to play in your backyard with you.

I have moved...which will quickly become apparent in my pics and I have to say I have a HUGE backyard to play in now and all kinds of fun stuff back there to play with. The only thing missing is you....

Welcome back Isseli:kiss: I'm already melting from your imagery and my fantasies - and you're only a few pics into it.... :kiss:

xxx
Tyler

Mmmm....I do love it when you go and get all melty. I'll happily contribute to that any day!! :kiss:

Very nice. I "enjoyed" them all. ;)

LOL, gotta love the quotes. :D
Now go get naked for me please....or at least partially naked. I need pics, I do, I do!!

What an amazing set! This is why I missed you Isseii, you're always surprising at what the next photos will hold. And they are always so much fun and you look like you're having a wonderful time! I love that freedom about you. :)

Thank you so much! You know me well enough to know what it means to me to hear that. I have a few more from this set....ok, I have lot more, but probably won't post them all. I already have plans for the next one though...I just need time to implement them.

Oh...and a proper response is owed and will be coming. I just need to find a bit more free time. Short version though....I totally get where you are coming from and you are absolutely right. I should have said something. A friend like you is far too valuable to let slip away. I absolutely adore you...and I hope you already know that. :kiss:

It's a shame that you're playing alone.

You know....over the years we do seem to be moving closer and closer geographically...

Mmmmm love the outside pics. Nature and nakedness... Nothing better. :kiss: Mike and I have been scoping out the area around our house to do some outdoor shots... Can't wait to get then done.

Oh me too! It's such an incredible feeling to be naked outdoors. There's a crazy thrill from doing it in my own backyard when I can hear all the neighbors moving around so close by. However...Alaska is just gorgeous this time of year so I hoping to take a road trip in the next week or so and see if I can find some interesting places to get naked and have a little fun....and probably take a picture of two somewhere along the line.

I can't wait to see what you and Mike come up with. You both take the most amazing pictures (I assume you photograph each other). Between those skills and the pure raw sex appeal of the two of you there's going to be a whole hell of a lot of aroused people on Lit when you do! :kiss:

Hey Iss. How's the sexy Alaskan beauty?

Busy busy day today, but I had to stop by really quick of course. In fact...I do believe I commenting on a certain sexy poetically inclined sage right about the time you wrote this.

Isseii you luscious lovely! The name's Simon and howd'y do. I read you on Nikki's and Mike's threads - seriously fine pals of mine - and liked very much what you wrote to both of them. So I've come to visit and like the idea of a roll in the long grass. Most definitely subscribed. You gorgeous woman.

I like to check out that a good woman is being well seen to. I read your mention of your man and 'the ropes' ... so, sounds like things are as they need to be for one as delicious as yourself.

Simon :rose:

Hi Simon! I'm Vicki and I'm thrilled that you stopped by to visit. I have actually been by your thread already myself, sadly life called right about that time so I didn't get a chance to leave a post. I can assure you that it will be rectified in the near future. You have a wit and charm about you that is as appealing and interesting as your photos are. I'm looking forward to seeing and learning more.

I am very well tended by a man with rather adventurous tastes and thankfully one that fully supports what I do here and is quite happy to share. What else could a women possibly ask for? Well...maybe a man that can cook and change a tire, but what the hell. I can take care of those on my own. :D

I have moved...which will quickly become apparent in my pics and I have to say I have a HUGE backyard to play in now and all kinds of fun stuff back there to play with.

I noticed you weren't hemmed in like before. It's nice to have the room and a bit of privacy.

Last edited:
I noticed you weren't hemmed in like before. It's nice to have the room and a bit of privacy.

So very very true. However, we did inherit (my boyfriend did, not me technically) a total hoarders house though. This house is massive, but there is soooooo much work to be done. We have the trash all out of it and everything in boxes and the living areas are comfortable, but there's a LOT to be done to finish getting this place together.

In truth...it's even better not to be hemmed in emotionally. I love that he will walk by, see what I'm doing, compliment me on the pic I'm getting ready to post and happily plop down next to me to do his thing. I feel very...free.

Alas, not close enough......

There's a possibility that we could end up even closer in the somewhat near future. We have been discussing relocating to the west coast.

Happy Monday everyone! I hope that everyone's week is off to a great start!

I have a crazy busy day today so I'm just going to have to drop these off and run away for now. I have my regular physical therapy here shortly which takes for-frigging-ever, and then I go to see the optometrist after that. I can't really wear contacts and to be honest...I really just kind of love glasses. I'm super excited about picking out some new ones. I was looking at them while I was there with Master C the other day and have a pretty good idea of which ones I want already, though I'm waffling a bit between two different pair.

For today....all I really have are some more of the backyard pics. There's seems to be some junk back here as well as all the lovely grass trees and flowers. Anyone want a really old set of very small tires? :D

Attachments

• 20150620_035339_Lit.jpg
    20150620_035339_Lit.jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 6
  • 20150620_035430_Lit.jpg
    20150620_035430_Lit.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 6
  • 20150620_041025_Lit.jpg
    20150620_041025_Lit.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 6

I have a crazy busy day today so I'm just going to have to drop these off and run away for now. I have my regular physical therapy here shortly which takes for-frigging-ever, and then I go to see the optometrist after that. I can't really wear contacts and to be honest...I really just kind of love glasses. I'm super excited about picking out some new ones. I was looking at them while I was there with Master C the other day and have a pretty good idea of which ones I want already, though I'm waffling a bit between two different pair.

For today....all I really have are some more of the backyard pics. There's seems to be some junk back here as well as all the lovely grass trees and flowers. Anyone want a really old set of very small tires? :D

Well, i see a place for my cock....;)

Great pictures as always. I was playing Aliens: Colonial Marines (not as bad as everyone says) and had to take a break. I'm glad I did. :) I wouldn't want to miss your post.

ROFL!! You my dear friend are welcome to write absolutely anything you want anywhere. As for the great tits in your backyard....I don't suppose you could take a picture of them for me? I would love to see them! I know I can look them up online, but it's just not the same. I want to see YOUR tits! :D

I'll see what I can do. The cheeky little buggers won't sit still more than 0.1 seconds and demand
bribes for posing. :D

Vicki! A gal posing with junk between her legs - I like it! Junk with rubber rings around - I like it even more! [come over to my rings thread and see plenty of that, friends!]

Those small tyres: our first car when married and penniless students was a beaten up Mini Cooper, back in the day when they weren't collectors gold like they are in the UK now. I have to say, at 6' getting into that was a bit of a scrunch; fucking my woman on the back seat of it was one scream of a challenge!

Hey ... before you give those old tyres away ... more pics of you posing with them, legs wide apart ... it's gotta be, sexy thing you!

Simon :rose:

I have moved...which will quickly become apparent in my pics and I have to say I have a HUGE backyard to play in now and all kinds of fun stuff back there to play with. The only thing missing is you....

I iwsh I knew how to get to you so I'm no longer missing.
Only thing I want missing with you is clothes. :kiss:

Glasses are sexy! As for me, I don't like the idea of sticking a foreign object in my eyes, and I'm too much of a wimp to go in for laser eye surgery. I'll stick with my glasses, thank you very much.

Looking HAWT as ever... love outdoor pics, I would chase you around in the grass just to last those lovely lips!!! OMG those lips are sexy...geezus! Can't wait to see more beautiful!!

I always liked you in glasses too :)
Too bad the tires aren't big enough to make a tire swing. :D

http://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1718563&d=1435001137

Ooh, wish I could go exploring in your backyard! ;)

You know, there's just never enough time in the day. I do still have some pics to post from my outside adventure...and a mosquito bite on my ass that I have to remember not to scratch in public. However, I have some new idea and I really want to take pictures NOW. I get the mental image/idea in my head and then go and try to recreate it. Sometimes it turns out great....many time...not so much. It's still fun to try though. Sadly I have a number of appointments today so the picture taking challenge shall have to wait until tomorrow.

I hope your week is off to a great start.

Also mosquitoes...lots and lots of mosquitoes. They were overjoyed to see me out there naked and took full advantage of me. I feel violated...and itchy....ok, mostly just itchy. :rolleyes:

LMAO....I was gonna ask if it was mosquito season up there:p

So it's four AM in Alaska and it's already light outside...and of course I'm still wide awake. For those of you that have known me for a while this won't come as a surprise at all. I did lay down and try to sleep....but failed horribly, so I figured I might try to make something of that extra time I miraculously gained...and will suffer for later. :eek:

I have this thing for taking pictures outdoors. Ok...I have all kinds of things, but that's one of them. I'm operating on no sleep....work with me here. :D Anyway.....*most* of the neighbors aren't awake yet...though I did hear a few out moving around.

I took quite a few pics in various states of undress, as always some came out better than others. I'm not going to overload the place with them yet, but thought I might put up a sneak peek at least.

Happy Saturday All!! I hope you all have a fantastic weekend...and you know I'm going to want to hear the details....dirty or not.

And with that...I'm off to try to catch a couple of hours of sleep.

:kiss::heart::kiss:
V
Gorgeous pic. Love red.

Busy day...painful day. It was time for my physical therapy reevaluation/progress testing so they kicked my ass quite soundly.

I feel like crap not responding to everyone tonight, but I hope you'll forgive me if I wait and get caught up on that properly tomorrow. This Alaskan chick needs to go curl up in bed with a good book and then pass out.

V

Oh and this...this dear friends is what it looks like when nature takes a dump on you. Granted I had some fun screwing around with the colors, but really...what else can you do when you're covered in so much pussy willow fluff that you look like you're covered in dirt? :confused:

Attachments

• 20150620_040515_Lit.jpg
    20150620_040515_Lit.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 4
A pic like this one darling and we forgive you. Invite me to roll in pussy willow fluff with you and I'll forgive you anything at all!

Slumber well, with dreams of your admirers. :rose::cool:

Nude, perverse, and delightfully strange? Then you know I'm in, and it is always a pleasure to see the gorgeous Isseii in all her glory!! 😜😈😉❤️

your body is fucking amazing

Busy day...painful day. It was time for my physical therapy reevaluation/progress testing so they kicked my ass quite soundly.

I feel like crap not responding to everyone tonight, but I hope you'll forgive me if I wait and get caught up on that properly tomorrow. This Alaskan chick needs to go curl up in bed with a good book and then pass out.

V

Oh and this...this dear friends is what it looks like when nature takes a dump on you. Granted I had some fun screwing around with the colors, but really...what else can you do when you're covered in so much pussy willow fluff that you look like you're covered in dirt? :confused:

V

I've never seen pussy willow fluff look so sexy. :) I hope you got some rest.

You always look at home when you're outside in nature. You really add to the beauty of the backyard that's for sure. And I'm so glad you don't wear contacts. Glasses are so freaking sexy, and I'm sure your next pair, which ever you decide upon are going to compliment your alluring face perfectly. :)

Hope you're having a great day!

I just wanted to pop in and tell you I really like your thread, very well done. Sweet and sensual and real. You always look like you are having fun. :rose:

Back